WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When Brad Conway was asked about the A's deposition he said:

his clients have told the truth all along and their love for their daughter won't change that.

I just can't even imagine the nerve it took to say that, even from a lawyer.

If we could harness the energies expended from ignorance, lies and just plain stupidity from the A clan and the entire defense team, we wouldn't need to be drilling for oil.

I think BP (oil) has all they can do just to deal with their own problems. LOL

I can honestly say that the only thing that has been said that has NOT baffled me is KC's Spiteful B*tch comment:angel:

Anthony Family Posts Help-Wanted Ad For Unpaid Assistants
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family posted an unusual help-wanted ad Tuesday. They're looking for two volunteers willing to work without pay as personal assistants for George and Lee Anthony. They told Eyewitness News they simply need an extra set of hands to help manage the search for Caylee.

VIDEO REPORT: Family Looking For Unpaid Personal Assistants

But, whoever that is won't get access to details of the case and won't get paid. The family posted the request on their MySpace page: "Both Caylee's grandfather, George, and her uncle, Lee, are seeking personal assistants," saying they've just gotten too busy.

"We haven't even been able to focus on some of the stuff we'd like to focus on because we're still running through some of these things," Lee told Eyewitness News.

Your work wouldn't be limited only to caylee's search if you apply. Lee's listing says, "This is a jack-of-all trades position that may be cross-utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal needs of the Anthony family."

This was one of those are you kidding me moments...this family never bothered to go and search for this little girl other than at the publix collecting donations and making media apperances Trying to lie and mislead anyone and everyone

Ugh there are soo soo many more it makes me sick

bbm and yes this is IMO :)
OMG, I forgot all about this one! Sure does make it look as though all of them knew Caylee wasn't coming home....none of them looking for her but critizing the folks who are while they do TV shows & collect donations.

Focusing on Dominic:

Dominic's accusation that JB told him that if Dominic found The Remains he should not report it to law enforcement but rather inform JB. (If this testimony is allowed at the trial, it's gonna raise 12 sets of eyebrows in the jury box.)

Dominic's testimony that he was led to the exact location on Suburban Drive via a telephone conversation with psychic GL. (Huh!!?!?)

Dominic's testimony that he went to Suburban Drive to investigate KioMarie's assertion that this might be a place where Casey partied when she was a teenager. (Dominic went back three consectutive days to check this out?)

Hoover's testimony: "Private investigator Jim Hoover and his attorney told only Eyewitness News on Wednesday afternoon that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Hoover on the morning of November 15 that Caylee was dead and that he knew where her body was. (WOW! I'm thinkin' the jury will be on the edge of their seats when Hoover testifies!)

Dominic's testimony that he didn't realize Hoover was video-taping his search; (despite the fact that he is recorded talking to Hoover who was about six feet away while taping.)

The Anthony's claim of ownership of the recording as Hoover was trying to sell it to Geraldo (for a "King's Ransom") despite the fact that their PI (Dominic) denied knowledge of the existance of such recording.

Cindy's statement to LE at her home that she had sent Her People there in November. ( Is this the same Cindy that refused to look for anything but a "live Caylee"?)

But the admissions that really baffle me: George, Cindy, Lee and Dominic using Buy And Toss Phones in order to hide their communications and activities from LE. (Bear in mind that this is the same Law Enforcement personel that have worked tirelessly using an untold amount of taxpayer resourses to find the Anthony's little Caylee!)

I am baffled by Casey's assertion that she is Irish. In one of the jailhouse notes (where she goes on about being glad that Jesse wasn't Caylee's Dad) she writes that Italian men are bad and that she will stick to her "roots" (her Irish roots??) uh....wait a minute, Anthony is not an Irish name.

It's obviously more of Casey's revisionist history, lies and pretense...but (and understand, I *am* Irish) I have to wonder why she choose the Irish to idolize. Seems to me, based on her likes, she would have been more inclined toward Gucci than the potato famine. It perplexes me. The whole Irish thing--what does it mean??? lol

I am baffled by Casey's assertion that she is Irish. In one of the jailhouse notes (where she goes on about being glad that Jesse wasn't Caylee's Dad) she writes that Italian men are bad and that she will stick to her "roots" (her Irish roots??) uh....wait a minute, Anthony is not an Irish name.

It's obviously more of Casey's revisionist history, lies and pretense...but (and understand, I *am* Irish) I have to wonder why she choose the Irish to idolize. Seems to me, based on her likes, she would have been more inclined toward Gucci than the potato famine. It perplexes me. The whole Irish thing--what does it mean??? lol
BBM Anthony is not Cindy's name though, it's George's. Isn't Cindy's maiden name Pleza? I went to school with a Pleza & he was Italian.....Sooooo the Irish obsession remains a mystery LOL. I suppose that Shirley could be Irish though, anyone know her maiden name?

Cindy's maiden name is actually Plesea.

George refers to Casey's Irish roots in a couple of the letters he wrote to her, so I don't think it's something she invented. Now which side of her parentage it comes from and is it accurate, I don't know, maybe George is just as inventive as KC. One of letters where George mentions it is on p. 5 here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2010-06/54572752.pdf
ETA: also p. 7 he talks about her Irish name, Casey
and just found another on p. 57 he says "keep the Irish blood flowing in all you do"

When Brad Conway was asked about the A's deposition he said:

his clients have told the truth all along and their love for their daughter won't change that.

I just can't even imagine the nerve it took to say that, even from a lawyer.

How about on, I think, Larry King, when Brad C. said that there WASN'T any duct tape on Caylee skull. That was such a blatant lie! :furious:

Originally posted by mitzi...
One media interview on video with George, where he talks about how "they" were watching the people who had Caylee.

They're all a bunch of fruitcakes...between their lies, inuendos, and just plain word salad...YIKES!

I remember this. What a strange thing for him to say.

A lot of Lee Anthony's speech was so bizarre. Like when he said that he was so proud of CMA and hopes she is proud of him too. And, that CMA has taught him so much about life. Also, that he will never forget the promise that he made to her. Also that "today" meaning on the day of Caylee's memorial, that it was the day meant for their family to unite and show their strength. :waitasec: I thought that at least THAT day was suppose to be about Caylee.

RIP sweet Caylee.

Justice for Caylee.

Definitely all the times when George has told Casey: "You're the boss."

Huh?? "Boss?"

If anyone is the "boss" in a parent-child relationship, it's obviously the parent!

It's just so utterly bizarre...

Except I quess that wasn't 100 percent true - "Why, why, why?"
What I mean is that apparently KC has said something that GA didn't want her to say.

Reading about Annie, let us not forget her statements. She was smuggled into the A compound the night ICA was released. What did they do????? they had a slumber party eating popcorn and watching movies ....... oh for the love of Pete ....... why ...... why .....

Despite the above, AD declared that she and KC had only been 'friends in passing' for some time. LE asked 'why is that?'. AD claimed that KC lied too much. :waitasec:

During ZFG depo....

Hoover was asked by John Morgan.....if he thought KC was involved....
Q is John Morgan
A is Hoover

Q Do you believe that?
A. Believe?
Q That Casey Anthony had something to do with the disappearance and death of her daughter?
A Why don't you just put me on the spot here John.
Q You're a --- I can tell by talking to you you're a seasoned, very wiley professional private investigator, and I'd love to hear what your conclusions have been.
A I think it's a high probability.
Q What do you think happened?
A What I think happened doesn't really---
Q Well it could help me--it could help Zenaida, so, you know, I've been, you know, very impressed by you today.
A I would think--I would hope--, you know--I mean, certainly it's a tragedy, you know. There are several tragedies involved here. But I would, you know, hope that there was not a murder. I would hope that there was an accident, that somebody panicked, didn't know what to do, and, you know, went from there.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19734811/detail.html

What about when KC told Lee during a jail visit that he could find something (the phone?) oh, I remember, it was the store she bought her missing phone - the one on the left, bottom corner toward the mall or something like that. :waitasec:

These people (KC's parents) "believed" that she was working for over two years without her ever bringing home a single paycheck. NOT. Don't believe it. Don't believe that they did either. Dispicable bunch of narcissistic sociopaths. All of them.

MOO

During ZFG depo....

Hoover was asked by John Morgan.....if he thought KC was involved....
Q is John Morgan
A is Hoover

Q Do you believe that?
A. Believe?
Q That Casey Anthony had something to do with the disappearance and death of her daughter?
A Why don't you just put me on the spot here John.
Q You're a --- I can tell by talking to you you're a seasoned, very wiley professional private investigator, and I'd love to hear what your conclusions have been.
A I think it's a high probability.
Q What do you think happened?
A What I think happened doesn't really---
Q Well it could help me--it could help Zenaida, so, you know, I've been, you know, very impressed by you today.
A I would think--I would hope--, you know--I mean, certainly it's a tragedy, you know. There are several tragedies involved here. But I would, you know, hope that there was not a murder. I would hope that there was an accident, that somebody panicked, didn't know what to do, and, you know, went from there.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19734811/detail.html
Yes...Oh sure...And then, things went down the drain and KC duct-taped her daughter's mouth and atttached just the cutest sticker! A heart of all things!

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann
Back