WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it shocking that Baez kept ICA w/him the entire time she was out on bail...most inappropriate.

I could say more but I like it here.

I find it shocking that Baez kept ICA w/him the entire time she was out on bail...most inappropriate.

What fascinates me during this period is what was going on between mother and daughter........and detective Lee. Each day he had to discover another phoney phone number , never an authentic address for Zanny, no Juliette or Jeff. She was home, no recordings, bat phones all round. What the heck did they talk about, if not Caylee's whereabouts.

Cindy had to know before ICA was endicted that Caylee would never be coming home to her.

I know my mother wouldn't have allowed me to play sevendust songs 13 times in a row and give her friggin clues about her grandchild's whereabouts. If I didnt give her sensible answers, she'd have thrown me out to the protesters. Im scared to think what my brother would have done to me.

I contend CA knew from day one that something terrible happened to Caylee. She could have called HER car in as stolen. LE would have found ICA in a very short time. CA buried her head and denied reality. I took one read of her July 3 poem and it is obvious she knew Caylee was dead.

She only called LE back about Caylee when ICA gave her a phoney story to tell them...and not till ICA finally muttered the story, "The nanny took her" did CA fly into motion. She was stammering waiting for an out and ICA gave it to her...then she called LE about Caylee missing, as an afterthought..Grrrrrrr.

I contend CA knew from day one that something terrible happened to Caylee. She could have called HER car in as stolen. LE would have found ICA in a very short time. CA buried her head and denied reality. I took one read of her July 3 poem and it is obvious she knew Caylee was dead.

She only called LE back about Caylee when ICA gave her a phoney story to tell them...and not till ICA finally muttered the story, "The nanny took her" did CA fly into motion. She was stammering waiting for an out and ICA gave it to her...then she called LE about Caylee missing, as an afterthought..Grrrrrrr.

I agree 31 days of being fed utter BS seems extrordinary. But I'm willing to give Cindy Anthony the benefit of the doubt at least until they picked up the car. For all ICA's problems, I don't think the Anthonys ever foresaw how destructive she could be or that she would ever deliberately harm Caylee. And seems Cindy had been buying ICA's BS for years, which deserves a thread all of its own.

That said, the turning point for me with Cindy was her FBI interview on July 30th. She was not there to help find Caylee, she was there to persuade these agents that Casey could not possibly be guilty of what she was now being suspected of. The priority had clearly shifted. By then, she had to know Lee was only uncovering more lies, she now knew about the switcheroo story to JBP but fails to tell LE. :waitasec: She clearly knows there is no nanny. Yet still she bleats on about amber alerts. Its a desperate illogical ramble in order to deflect attention from her daughter. And what's unforgiveable is how she tried to implicate others based on absolutely zero logic. That's what scares me about Cindy Anthony. How far would she go to save her daughter. Who would she see destroyed.

If Cindy truly believed Caylee was alive, I have no doubt she would have been knocking down doors, shouting out about the reward, she would have taken that lie detector test. She wouldnt have cut short compiling an overdue timeline with police just so she could be at a fund raiser.

:cow:

RespectfullyQuoted Whisper :)
BBM

Yes. After reading your post my thought was: it's like as long as Cindy knew it was Casey that had "taken Caylee away" she did very little but as soon as Casey gave Cindy the idea that "someone else" had taken Caylee...

Well, Cindy couldn't act fast enough. I agree with people who say that the only emotion Cindy has shown for Caylee was during the last 911 call, but where was that kind of panic for Caylee all along? Again, I think hearing that "someone else" had taken Caylee put Cindy into action-she was never willing to protect Caylee from Casey. But as soon as she heard/thought it was someone else she could battle: Cindy signed on. IMHO

(I can't believe what Geraldo Rivera said: ) isn't it funny that Geraldo R is trying to garner attention/ratings(?) from talking about "bloggers" and saying they are a lynch mob. It is such a ridiculous statement it is assumed to be for shock value...but what is crazy is someone who has a national television show would be so jealous of etheral people. It's not like there is one "blogger" who has made a name for themselves during the trial...ahem...not like the ratings I am sure Mr. Rivera has received.

How can people, who have truly made profit(in some way)from the death of Caylee, dare to point fingers at annon folks? Anything for attention is what I think we call that disease. :twocents: Poor Geraldo...he's not relevant anymore... :(

:websleuther:

I think george lied about seeing Caylee on Monday. I believe Caylee died on Father's Day. The family doesn' t want a connection made and they came up with the story of the next day...mo. Cindy described the clothes in the car to George to explain what ICA was wearing that day. Sure would like to know what was on those pants and shirt that cindy just couldn't resist washing. Most people would have thrown them out but not CA. She wanted them clean when presented to LE. She wasn't taking any chances that LE would recover the clothes she disposed.

Funny these were the same identical clothes that old George clearly remembered from his (cough, cough) memory of June 16th. Maybe Cindy washed them because she knew her dna was on them. Of course it makes no sense why she did wash them and hang them back up. She could have disposed of them, so could KC. Seems to me I remember TL saying in his deposition that KC had a black dress that eventually was found in some bin or trash. Now why throw away a dress and not the pants?:back:

I'm going to go a stretch further and muse why, if the car smelt so bad and thought s were running through their heads about what that smell could have been, why on earth wash everything including the car? George being former LE would know not to compromise any possible link to a perp. Maybe the real reason everything was washed was not so much of the decomp, but more on who's prints/dna was on certain things. Heck, LE couldn't even find George's prints on the car, let alone anyone elses. I also got a feeling there could have been another vaccuum cleaner involved that was pitched out.
The car was just too clean in some areas and too dirty in others. jmo.

With the interview In Session has been running with JB - asking him what his relationship with ICA is all about....ie....father/daughter, etc., just makes me laugh when I considered she spent ALL that time with him!!!!! You nailed it Whisperer! Most inappropriate.

With the interview In Session has been running with JB - asking him what his relationship with ICA is all about....ie....father/daughter, etc., just makes me laugh when I considered she spent ALL that time with him!!!!! You nailed it Whisperer! Most inappropriate.

If she was a homely older woman he would have kept his distance,I believe.
Nothing about that time she was 'visiting' him passes the sniff test.

Since according to ABC JB is the one who brokered the deal for the pictures I would think CA and JB spent a lot of time together putting the pictures together that ABC wanted. jmo

RespectfullyQuoted Whisper :)
BBM

Yes. After reading your post my thought was: it's like as long as Cindy knew it was Casey that had "taken Caylee away" she did very little but as soon as Casey gave Cindy the idea that "someone else" had taken Caylee...

Well, Cindy couldn't act fast enough. I agree with people who say that the only emotion Cindy has shown for Caylee was during the last 911 call, but where was that kind of panic for Caylee all along? Again, I think hearing that "someone else" had taken Caylee put Cindy into action-she was never willing to protect Caylee from Casey. But as soon as she heard/thought it was someone else she could battle: Cindy signed on. IMHO

(I can't believe what Geraldo Rivera said: ) isn't it funny that Geraldo R is trying to garner attention/ratings(?) from talking about "bloggers" and saying they are a lynch mob. It is such a ridiculous statement it is assumed to be for shock value...but what is crazy is someone who has a national television show would be so jealous of etheral people. It's not like there is one "blogger" who has made a name for themselves during the trial...ahem...not like the ratings I am sure Mr. Rivera has received.

How can people, who have truly made profit(in some way)from the death of Caylee, dare to point fingers at annon folks? Anything for attention is what I think we call that disease. :twocents: Poor Geraldo...he's not relevant anymore... :(

:websleuther:

BBM

ITA,Chiquita.
Truth is,GR has never been relevent,IMO. More of a :dramaqueen:

Casey wanted to be w/tony, plain and simple. She had spent at least two weeks straight w/him and she was p.o'd she had to come home on father's day. She was on the phone for, what, ten hours at least chatting w/Tony. I think she took Caylee to the car and went out there to talk on the phone w/tony...probably in the garage or driveway. When Caylee made some noise she went to the shelf, while talking to Tony, she grabbed the duct tape on the shelf. She then went inot the kitchen, grabbed a steak knife to cut the tape and put the tape on her.

What really bothers me is her callousness; however, was there a reason she killed Caylee on Father's day? I wonder if this also wasn't another reason she did it besides being furious at her mother. I don't think she gave a dime about her father. It is curious to me that this entire family is not interested in Caylee's bio-dad. Lee claimed to know who he is but said he would never tell. Cindy, of course, follows ICA's lead and tells the press he is dead..phooey on that! He's alive, and in my mind, this is the elephant in the room.

I can't believe MSM has not reported this as a "Father's Day Killing". Probably because there isn't a TOD. - or a specific day.
Father's Day - bio-dad - fight at the home, all has been denied for a reason.
Per CA - THERE WAS NO FIGHT.
CA wanted LE to think it happened the week BEFORE Father's Day. IMO she purposely mislead the investigation from before "day 1".- CA would even claim immaculate conception if she thought it would fly. - 911 was only called in becuase the Guy at the tow yard smelled the car. * I don't think she ever really planned on turning KC IN! - hence KC's "on a whim" statement.
SERIOUSLY.
who details a death mobile? I wouldn't it for anyone!!! I still can't believe CA PAID to bring the car home, remove every speck of evidence possible(CA did state there is NO EVIDENCE :waitasec:) and then and only then get serious about locating KC.She even tried to take KC to the police station? THANK GOD the tow yard Guy smelled that car!!!YUP. a huge ELEPHANT that CA does not want anyone to see. Makes me wonder if KC didn't sleep with a boyfriend of CA, LOL! bio-dad must be someone CA knew!!!!
:puke:
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487