WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh I am sure he was looking at something on his lap. It's just how it appears that struck me funny....that's all.

Some of us use silly humor sometimes to get through what is a tragic event. We need to try and make each other smile even now and then. :)

:cow:

So true DG!! It's just like I wonder what ICA is really thinking and doodling when she is busy portraying her paralegal role for all the world to see!!
I tend to think it is something like this-:crazy:
kc11.jpg

I don't think anyone from that crew is credible. Tracy laughed her way all through the deposition. I know some people laugh under certain circumstances but it put me off right away.

Then we learned she was sending letters and money to ICA in jail. :waitasec:

Lastly, I heard a snippet of Tracy excitedly talking about her son. Apparently ICA thought he was nice looking. Tracy said she called her son and told him to come to Orlando because she could get him in...meaning she could get him inside the A's house. Tracy said it like she was getting him into Disney World for free. Pathetic. It sounded like some sort of sick ego boost for Tracy. She wanted her son to join in on all the laughs. Thankfully her son had more sense than she did and told her no.

The defense wouldn't have to work too hard to rip the entire crew to shreds. They are not needed so why bother.

I think the SAs are going to practice KISS and never give the DT such an easy target as that crew.

IMO

Yes, Rob D is the only one who seems to get the gravity of the situation.

So true DG!! It's just like I wonder what ICA is really thinking and doodling when she is busy portraying her paralegal role for all the world to see!!
kc11.jpg

tee hee......oh the stuff we could insert if we cut loose huh?

probably a good thing we can't

This is priceless. From TL deposition released today.

Jose:
Q: And you didn't do anything to profit from the media in any way? --
A: No.
Court Reporter: I missed your last question, Jose. I can't hear you.
Q: My question was so you didn't do anything, in any way, shape or form to profit from this case.
A: No.

It's not like he made $200,000, Jose. jmo

Jose saying that the stain in the trunk could be a banana. I could not believe it. That has to be the stupidest thing he has ever said. I mean seriously? Like anyone would look at that stain and think oh, it's just a banana?!?!?!?!

It was then I realized he expects lobotomized zombies on the jury. He'd have to if he thinks his moronic statements would ever be believed by a jury. And he just keeps smirking like what he says is so darn smart...

Jose saying that the stain in the trunk could be a banana. I could not believe it. That has to be the stupidest thing he has ever said. I mean seriously? Like anyone would look at that stain and think oh, it's just a banana?!?!?!?!

It was then I realized he expects lobotomized zombies on the jury. He'd have to if he thinks his moronic statements would ever be believed by a jury. And he just keeps smirking like what he says is so darn smart...

Wasn't he making a joke to the judge. Somehow I do not think HHJP thought JB was very funny. jmo

When in his interview with Ryan from In Session he actually statrted going off on a tangent about the media coverage that Caylee got and how many other kids would never get their face on a milk carton...

I was shocked. It was like he was complaining that Caylee's face got coverage.
He threw in a "deservedly so" comment after the fact but the damage was done.

For a brief moment he actually forgot what his argument should be and threw Caylee under the bus. He tried to cover but the damage was done.

I am off to look for the clip.

kc11.jpg

This would really be funny if you stuck Cheney's head on the guy on the beach, since KC seems to find him so attractive lately! :)

CM,and his use of the word "stupid".Even IF I were totally innocent of the charges,I would be VERY concerned,about this man defending me.I find his syatements totally offensive.

Brought the link up a page.

start at 48 seconds in (so you don't miss it)and he talks about the milk carton and then throws in the "deservedly so" as an AFTERTHOUGHT!

Thanks Patty G.
Well, there's one more minute JB probably wishes he had back. That's awful!

The only reference to any plumbing emergency appears in one of Cindy’s letters to Casey, but two years after the July 1, 2008 incident.
..” I don’t know if Jeanene told you, about the water pipe we had broke on Friday, we had water from the pipe outside of Caylee’s room, leek into her room, mostly in her play corner- carpet was soaked and walls were damp. Everything is drying out but the carpet smells bad. (I better watch how I describe it they may take it for discovery). It’s amazing how even clean water can smell rancid after it sits for a while. Fortunately one of our church friends was able to come out and fix the pipe…”

PDF Page 3
Second Paragraph

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25606323/detail.html

Tracy M:
I was trying to get my son…she just loved my son…he's 26...he's really good lookn'..she kept saying that’s my future husband…I was talking to him and I said Josh say you’re in Florida and you just want to see your mom, you can get in the house..come one, come on (giggle giggle).

http://www.youtube.com/user/NifterMedia

`4.07 mark

IMO

Tracy M:
I was trying to get my son…she just loved my son…he's 26...he's really good lookn'..she kept saying that’s my future husband…I was talking to him and I said Josh say you’re in Florida and you just want to see your mom, you can get in the house..come one, come on (giggle giggle).

http://www.youtube.com/user/NifterMedia

`4.07 mark

IMO

Thank you for typing what Tracy M. said. It was a bit hard to hear. As for Tracy M., I was mortified at her depo/interview with all her giggling and laughing! JMO

I'm baffled and intrigued by something George allegedly told Jesse Grund on 11/18/07, the day after Casey's seizure at Jesse's apartment.

In Jesse's OCSO interview on 09/09/08, he tells Yuri that he called 911 when Casey seemed to suffer a seizure, then called the A's once paramedics arrived and were working on her. Jesse relates that the A's had no idea where Casey was, nor that she had been seeing Jesse again.

From the OCSO interview:

We went back over to my apartment to pick up her car... Her dad pulled me aside and said, "Look, I don't know what's going on between the two of you, but you're a really good guy Jesse and you've got a lot going for you. And you treat her really well and you treat my granddaughter extremely well. But you don't need to be around Casey because she's got some problems that we need to get her help for."

...The only thing he further said was, "She's not a good person right now. She's not in a right place."

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Grund, Jesse.03.090808.pdf
|BBM|

Shades of Cindy warning Ryan Pasley, about six months later, to steer clear of Casey; that she is a sociopath...

:confused: The most baffling thing to me is WHY George and Cindy ever allowed precious Caylee to remain in the possession and care of someone who was so "not in a right place" that they felt the need to warn others to stay away?

Poor Caylee! :tears:

I'm baffled and intrigued by something George allegedly told Jesse Grund on 11/18/07, the day after Casey's seizure at Jesse's apartment.

In Jesse's OCSO interview on 09/09/08, he tells Yuri that he called 911 when Casey seemed to suffer a seizure, then called the A's once paramedics arrived and were working on her. Jesse relates that the A's had no idea where Casey was, nor that she had been seeing Jesse again.

From the OCSO interview:

We went back over to my apartment to pick up her car... Her dad pulled me aside and said, "Look, I don't know what's going on between the two of you, but you're a really good guy Jesse and you've got a lot going for you. And you treat her really well and you treat my granddaughter extremely well. But you don't need to be around Casey because she's got some problems that we need to get her help for."

...The only thing he further said was, "She's not a good person right now. She's not in a right place."

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Grund, Jesse.03.090808.pdf
|BBM|

Shades of Cindy warning Ryan Pasley, about six months later, to steer clear of Casey; that she is a sociopath...

:confused: The most baffling thing to me is WHY George and Cindy ever allowed precious Caylee to remain in the possession and care of someone who was so "not in a right place" that they felt the need to warn others to stay away?

Poor Caylee! :tears:

That is really disturbing. The parents knew she was not right in the head :banghead:, had issues. They should of gotten her help. Maybe help couldn't be forced on her or they could not get her to stay put long enough to get her help. What a shame.

I find this ironic now that the DT might try and use a sexual abuse defense. Early on, there was open speculation of whether GA or LA was the father of Caylee and when this speculation subject was danced around during a jail visit, Casey herself said, "It's disgusting and people really need to get a life."
Sounds to me as if she is saying, "Nope. Never happened. People need to get a life. That is disgusting."
I hope the SA plays that part of the jail visit each time the DT tries this.

Thank you Nums, Patty and Misha for posting the NG Friday show. It triggered this thought.

This video of JB and CA when KC was arrested in August of 2008... Well, the whole 8 minutes is chock full of "oh no he didn't" goodness.

Also noted that just after the 7 minute mark, CA puts her hand up to her ear and she is not wearing her wedding ring. FWIW.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17342322/detail.html

gahhhhhhhh-that was uncomfortable.

okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay (every other word) okay.

Cindy comes out holding his hand, then puts her arms around his waist and leans her head on his shoulder.

I couldn't watch the whole thing because I felt my breakie coming up.

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland
Back