WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
During the time Tracy McLaughlin was 'chaperoning' ICA she says they were having a conversation about drugs, and how high doses can knock you out- Tracy mentioned Ether, "Or Chloroform" said ICA.
This was before any information about chloroform in the car had been released.

When talking about raising money for her defense (with TMc) she suggested appearing on the Howard Stern show, and laughed. She told TMc he'd want to know her bra size and if she was 'getting it on' with Baez.

TMc says in the time she was with ICA she was totally unconcerned about Caylee and was preoccupied with what to wear for her walks in front of the cameras.

Zsa x2, your post made my heart hurt! This was totally during that exact time . . . who mourned for little Caylee? (besides WS'rs, LE, TES, and so many others who had never met this tiny child but truly cared about her well being). Ugh . . . . such a sweet child (ot - much like Zahra Baker and Kyron Horman and others) that captures the world's hearts and yet no concerns by the very people these children were left in the total trust and care of. The Very People who were supposed to protect, unconditionally love, and provide safety, nurturing, concretely, and emotionally for these small children. Makes me so very sad.

During the time Tracy McLaughlin was 'chaperoning' ICA she says they were having a conversation about drugs, and how high doses can knock you out- Tracy mentioned Ether, "Or Chloroform" said ICA.

When talking about raising money for her defense (with TMc) she suggested appearing on the Howard Stern show, and laughed. She told TMc he'd want to know her bra size and if she was 'getting it on' with Baez.

TMc says in the time she was with ICA she was totally unconcerned about Caylee and was preoccupied with what to wear for her walks in front of the cameras.
I was just thinking about Tracy. Has LP ever been asked why she was sending Casey letters?

WOW...just noticed that in the bottom pic.......SHE is wearing a ring!....Could THAT be the "tiffany ring"? IIRC, she wore it on her left hand....

And being the "good Catholic girl" that I am:innocent: ......I :innocent: despise seeing ROSARY BEADS worn as "fashion statements"!

Respectfully BM

I'm not even a Catholic, and I don't like seeing rosaries being worn as necklaces, either.... it's been a pet peeve of mine for some time now.

Seems nothing is sacred anymore. :(

Respectfully BBM

IIRC, Tracy M. isn't on the State's witness list. I would think they would want her on the stand if for no other reason than to relate this ONE conversation with ICA. They must have their reason why they don't call Tracy as a witness, though.

Respectfully BBM

IIRC, Tracy M. isn't on the State's witness list. I would think they would want her on the stand if for no other reason than to relate this ONE conversation with ICA. They must have their reason why they don't call Tracy as a witness, though.

I think that is hearsay and one person KC said it to. I don't know that I would use it.

However, all the other statements about her mother can are hard to dispute when coming from a number of people.

But I think they will use the searches and they were done while Cindy and George were at work.

Which brings me to another point, Cindy told neighbor Brittany that she knew KC was coming back into the house and stealing money and taking clothese for herself but never for Caylee.

So in the two years prior, do you think that Cindy knew KC was coming back into the house after they went to work. I do. Lawd Almighty, how do you live like this.

Jose Baez Pre-Indictment Remarks - Casey Anthony's Short Court Appearance - Baez Spokesperson Todd

"Snip"
Watch Video here where Baez says that LE and the state leaked information. Todd Black also says that Caylee is dead in this video...Her remains where found yet. He also goes off on someone on the panel saying how does anyone know if Casey has cooperated with LE.

Baez says once they have spoken everyone will understand why Casey hasn't spoken..

Video Oct 20, 2008
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnck-GixltU&feature=player_embedded#at=381

Jose Baez Pre-Indictment Remarks - Casey Anthony's Short Court Appearance - Baez Spokesperson Todd

"Snip"
Watch Video here where Baez says that LE and the state leaked information. Todd Black also says that Caylee is dead in this video...Her remains where found yet. He also goes off on someone on the panel saying how does anyone know if Casey has cooperated with LE.

Baez says once they have spoken everyone will understand why Casey hasn't spoken..

Video Oct 20, 2008

I think it baffled all of us when this first happened as I don't think Caylee's body had even been found yet.

You can even hear in T. Black's voice, he knew he made that blunder immediately after he had said it and Baez didn't even know HOW to comment on it, so he didn't. It was just more Casey M. Anthony blah-blah-blah.

Respectfully BBM

I don't think anyone from that crew is credible. Tracy laughed her way all through the deposition. I know some people laugh under certain circumstances but it put me off right away.

Then we learned she was sending letters and money to ICA in jail. :waitasec:

Lastly, I heard a snippet of Tracy excitedly talking about her son. Apparently ICA thought he was nice looking. Tracy said she called her son and told him to come to Orlando because she could get him in...meaning she could get him inside the A's house. Tracy said it like she was getting him into Disney World for free. Pathetic. It sounded like some sort of sick ego boost for Tracy. She wanted her son to join in on all the laughs. Thankfully her son had more sense than she did and told her no.

The defense wouldn't have to work too hard to rip the entire crew to shreds. They are not needed so why bother.

I think the SAs are going to practice KISS and never give the DT such an easy target as that crew.

IMO

I don't think anyone from that crew is credible. Tracy laughed her way all through the deposition. I know some people laugh under certain circumstances but it put me off right away.

Then we learned she was sending letters and money to ICA in jail. :waitasec:

Lastly, I heard a snippet of Tracy excitedly talking about her son. Apparently ICA thought he was nice looking. Tracy said she called her son and told him to come to Orlando because she could get him in...meaning she could get him inside the A's house. Tracy said it like she was getting him into Disney World for free. Pathetic. It sounded like some sort of sick ego boost for Tracy. She wanted her son to join in on all the laughs. Thankfully her son had more sense than she did and told her no.

The defense wouldn't have to work too hard to rip the entire crew to shreds. They are not needed so why bother.

I think the SAs are going to practice KISS and never give the DT such an easy target as that crew.

IMO

It's like she's a celebrity, they all get dizzy.
I dunno what they all find so funny about the whole damn thing. If I was in the Anthony home and saw Caylee's empty bedroom with all her little toys and those cute little shoes all lined up I would feel profoundly sad. Giggling and chuckling about her time there? What the He77?

Yay! I'm on, I'm on!

Sorry for getting so excited, I'm new! LONG time lurker!

I was absolutely flabbergasted in one of the jail house videos when Casey told her parents that SHE needed to be seen as VICTIM too? WHAT? Innocent people don't need to be "seen" as victims. Guilty people do.

I thought Casey claimed the stench in her car came from squirrels that had died in her engine. How come there is no more talk of that, instead we hear ROTTING garbage & pizza stories?

"During a police interview, Casey Anthony's friend Amy Huizenga said that Casey told friends her car smelled like something died, that her dad may have run over something. She told her brother Lee Anthony it was a squirrel that crawled up in the engine before telling Huizenga it was an animal stuck on the front of her car, according to the documents obtained by MyFOXOrlando.com."
:great:Cause it was Roadkill pizza!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yay! I'm on, I'm on!

I was absolutely flabbergasted in one of the jail house videos when Casey told her parents that SHE needed to be seen as VICTIM too? WHAT? Innocent people don't need to be "seen" as victims. Guilty people do.

Welcome to WS MaryB!!!!! :seeya:

Good to have you here - we are always wanting to hear from new voices! So glad you "took the plunge" and signed up - it helps other lurkers to know that they too can survive the plunge and will be welcomed here.

I agree that was a startling clip and I know my jaw was on the floor for days. It is truly sad that kc still couldn't see past her own needs to meet her baby girls needs.

Yay! I'm on, I'm on!

Welcome to WS, Mary...:seeya:

This is when CA/GA started to change their "words"...they made a complete 360....:banghead:

I can't wait for this all to backfire on them big time...they will have no peace if ICA walks...which she won't but this will be the ultimate let down for this family since they are setting themselves up to fail...Not one person in the A clan has the ability to tell the truth...poor Caylee, did she ever have a chance??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Yay! I'm on, I'm on!

RUT ROH - Now ya done did it. This joint can be very addicting. :giggle:

Welcome!

Another one is everytime George would refer to Caylee as "That little girl", or "the little girl". :waitasec:

Welcome to WS, Mary...:seeya:

This is when CA/GA started to change their "words"...they made a complete 360....:banghead:

I can't wait for this all to backfire on them big time...they will have no peace if ICA walks...which she won't but this will be the ultimate let down for this family since they are setting themselves up to fail...Not one person in the A clan has the ability to tell the truth...poor Caylee, did she ever have a chance??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

And the 360 thing is infectious. Mason did it, Kobilinsky did it...

I'm still waiting for Tony P.'s statement that we will hear something in the news or the evidence that will shock us. I haven't seen anything at all since he said that. Shades of LP?

"Snip"

Video Oct 20, 2008
Baez..."Quite frankly, blah blah blah" wash, rinse and repeat.
The most entertaining part of this video is George saying he is looking for his grandaughter and these other missing kids..""I still try to do two jobs, which is very, very, very hard. Any of you guys ever worked 2 or 3 jobs you know how hard it is. But you do whatcha gotta do"

Um, yep. George, the hard worker. Alrighty then. :floorlaugh:

This is hilarious....Greta asks CA if she ever had the chance to look KC in the eye and ask "did you do this?" CA responds that she only had about an hour with KC (at that moment someone added in the words, "so what did you do with the other 59 minutes?" ha ha ha ha)

I have been looking for this tape forever...does anyone know where I can find it? TIA!

I KNOW!! I had no idea there was already an "oh no they didn't just say that!" thread. I've spent the last hour cruising thru it....some very interesting stuff in there. This must have been when I took my self imposed break b/c my tush was getting hugh from being on the computer all day! Anyway, I wonder, since the trial is coming soon....should we think up a title for a separate thread for the incredible stuff that goes down in the courtroom? Any ideas for a name for it? I have to say I've smiled so much reading the stuff that has been posted. I want it to go on and on. :)

This statement alone sums up CA. Perrrrfect!

:cow:

The only thing that comes off the top of my head is "OH NO THEY DIDN"T!"
Nothing beats the original name,imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member