WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the top picture JB is holding KC's hand and she is pretty close to him so I don't think she was worried about anyone seeing Caylee's picture. At first I thought she was walking a bit behind him but I see her thumb over his hand and his arm is overtop of her shirt so it appears he's in "protective" mode here. jmo

WOW...just noticed that in the bottom pic.......SHE is wearing a ring!....Could THAT be the "tiffany ring"? IIRC, she wore it on her left hand....

And being the "good Catholic girl" that I am:innocent: ......I :innocent: despise seeing ROSARY BEADS worn as "fashion statements"!

All of there nonsense baffles me. Why dont they just keep quiet?

The 911 call was the only time I think we havent heard lies from these people.

From that moment on I think they realised that Casey was guilty, and did everything they could to back peddle to try and cover up them speaking the truth.

They have continued to do this from that point, because they think everyone believes them. Why wouldn't we. They are "THE Anthonys" of course. Everyone listens to what they say and do what they say. pfffff. RIGHT O. NOT.

I have stopped listening to them because its completely irrelevant what they have to say. Anyone that knows anything about this case knows what they are like and they are lying to protect their baby killer daughter. They have created such a big mess out of all this, which eventually, I hope to god will come back and bite them on the *advertiser censored**. Cindy irritates the hell out me and I cant wait to see the smug look wiped from her face when the jury return their guilty verdict.

It really bugs me that Caylee's face on her t-shirt is covered by what ever she has around her neck in this photo. Wouldn't the point of wearing this shirt be to get Caylee's face out there for everyone to see!?
0001951%5B1%5D.jpg
Casey_Anthony_and_Jose_Baez.jpg

BBM...Believe it or not, if you look close...it is actually a picture of Caylee on a necklace that is covering Caylees' face on the shirt. (it is a seperate necklace from the Rosary Beads)

Also notice in those pictures...that was JB before the pocket squares and before the French Cuffed custom taylored shirts. Some of that ABC money went towards clothing for himself.

I am gonna try and sneak this in.

essies you found that "CA: get off your azzes and look for my g/daughter" tape so quickly,:applause: :bow: I am hoping you can point me to one of my favorite JB videos. I am pretty sure it is the afternoon of the day they found Caylee's body or it's the day of the memorial, but JB is coming out from visiting KC, and there is high wind & rain, and he has this umbrella that is torn to shreads but he is still trying to use it....cameramen/reporter's are hot on his heels and he is getting irritated. Any way you can magically make that one appear? :crossfingers:

:cow:

BBM

I am not essies but I think I found the one you are looking for!

RAW VIDEO: Casey's Attorney Refuses To Talk About Discovery While Leaving Jail

http://www.wftv.com/video/18256205/index.html

BBM...Believe it or not, if you look close...it is actually a picture of Caylee on a necklace that is covering Caylees' face on the shirt. (it is a seperate necklace from the Rosary Beads)

Thanks, I think you`re right. But it`s a much smaller photo, not as effective(IMO) to get Caylee`s face seen compared to the larger photo on the the shirt. The second photo has only the Rosary beads which still hides the full view of Caylee`s face. :(

Another thing I remember was when Casey's parents came to the jail to visit her, Casey said, "Well, I lasted a minute", as she was laughing, with her head down. In other words, she lasted only a minute without laughing. How weird is that comment?

Another thing I remember was when Casey's parents came to the jail to visit her, Casey said, "Well, I lasted a minute", as she was laughing, with her head down. In other words, she lasted only a minute without laughing. How weird is that comment?

I've watched that video a few times this past week and I understood it to mean she lasted a minute without crying (tearing up).

It really bugs me that Caylee's face on her t-shirt is covered by what ever she has around her neck in this photo. Wouldn't the point of wearing this shirt be to get Caylee's face out there for everyone to see!?
0001951%5B1%5D.jpg

Are they freaking HOLDING HANDS in this photo??

Yes, his it appears they are holding hands. I can see her thumb over hand. They are very close because you can see her shirt over his arm. jmo

I've watched that video a few times this past week and I understood it to mean she lasted a minute without crying (tearing up).

I agree. And she was jabbing at her eye with her finger, trying to make it tear up. It was not a true cry, but she knew she was expected to do so.

Are they freaking HOLDING HANDS in this photo??

Yes....you know that was during the "MY GIRL" time.....also, it was during the time when Rob Dick was driving her to JB's office each day and she was planning exactly what to wear for the media.

Yes....you know that was during the "MY GIRL" time.....also, it was during the time when Rob Dick was driving her to JB's office each day and she was planning exactly what to wear for the media.

Is Baez still married to the woman he was married to when all this was going on? Cause if that was my husband he'd been served his stuff on a platter. Just sayin'. And to play like that in the midst of the events surrounding them...wow. Anyone have video of that days arrest and/or that bond out?

In fairness, she meant I lasted a minute without crying and started wiping the tears.

But also in fairness, in the August 14th interview where she gets angry and when George hands the phone to Cindy, KC looks up at Cindy with utter hate and it is fast, but if you watch you can see "you make me sick". That is what I took from it.

When George says to Casey during a jail house visit " don't let this go on too much longer or things are going to start coming out "........priceless.

WOW...just noticed that in the bottom pic.......SHE is wearing a ring!....Could THAT be the "tiffany ring"? IIRC, she wore it on her left hand....

And being the "good Catholic girl" that I am:innocent: ......I :innocent: despise seeing ROSARY BEADS worn as "fashion statements"!

BBM

I second that joypath...
I carry a rosary... I do not wear it :nono:..it is in a beautiful pouch in my purse and its taken out for prayer.

During the time Tracy McLaughlin was 'chaperoning' ICA she says they were having a conversation about drugs, and how high doses can knock you out- Tracy mentioned Ether, "Or Chloroform" said ICA.
This was before any information about chloroform in the car had been released.

When talking about raising money for her defense (with TMc) she suggested appearing on the Howard Stern show, and laughed. She told TMc he'd want to know her bra size and if she was 'getting it on' with Baez.

TMc says in the time she was with ICA she was totally unconcerned about Caylee and was preoccupied with what to wear for her walks in front of the cameras.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983
Back