WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For Not That smart

Not sure if you are serious, but if you are:

"
Originally Posted by notthatsmart [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5422680#post5422680"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
It is my opinion that they took Kc out to universal. They stopped by and picked her up. She did not drive them there, she did not lead them there, matter of fact, I think Ym was already out there. IMO They led Kc to Universal. IMO Then they begin to interrogate her and and intimidate her. Shameful. IMO But in the end, they begin to ask questions again, just proving they had no idea what was going on. IMO

That interrogation is prolly going to hurt them more than it is going to hurt Kc. IMO Afterall, they totally lost communication with the last person to see Caylee. IMO"

In the interview John Allen says "you drove us all the way to the door; you walked all the way down the hall to an office you don't have...."

You might want to read the interviews again. The detectives did an excellent job. She gets by with nothing. You will also note at the end of the interview at Universal, Melich and Allen leave Casey with the third detective who is a lot nicer (not that they treated her badly) and at the end he says you seem smart, how much schooling have you had and she replies College and she went to Valencia.

The girl just lies and lies and lies and is NOT THAT SMART, since she should know the detective already knew how much schooling she had.

I was talking about them not considering the possibility that the nanny was also a missing person or even the body in the trunk LOL, we were discussing GA's statement about the "body in my daughter's trunk was not my granddaughter" etc....
Yes they found a ZG had indeed been at Sawgrass on that date as alleged by Casey, but allegedly it's a different ZG. That's another baffling thing for our list, that there was another ZG there that day. What's the chance of that? Wow.
But ever since then I thought LE has maintained it was all a lie by Casey and there was/is no Zanny (the nanny). I never saw anything come out where LE had a search out for the nanny in case she's also missing, etc.

bbm~
Seriously??? After ALL the lies KC had told and wild goose chases she took them on..never once leading LE to anyplace or anyone that had ever heard of, seen or met her 'nanny/zanny' after 4 years...you believe that LE should have spent more time trying to find this *non-existent* person because perhaps it was zanny's body in the trunk?

What are the chances of that in your mind? KC had zanny's body in the trunk for some reason nobody knows and not one soul ever met this person or has come forward to report her missing...or even reports knowing of her?..Lest we forget KC's nanny had a big family...just ask KC..she can name them all!

George and Cindy know exactly what that smell was imo..I feel quite sure that in the beginning they were praying that it wasn't Caylee, but they know now that it was. I have no doubt that both wished that they could take their statements back now ...not because they were coerced, intimidated, misspoke, etc...but because they KNOW now that their statements incriminate KC. Justice for Caylee IS NOT their priority ...trying to get KC off IS. :furious:..Poor Caylee..What a shame that none of the Anthony family can tell the truth for her sake...seriously, I don't know how they sleep at night. :snooty:

eta~(and directed at no person in particular) What baffles me most at this point is the lengths that some are willing to go to...to try and deflect SO MUCH away from KC being the perp. It borders on the bizarre IMO..just sayin'...There's just too much evidence otherwise IMO and NOTHING imo that points anywhere else. They just as well be spitting in the wind...everything points towards KC being Caylee's murderer and the jury will see that. I tend to believe that if G and C try and backpeddle on what they said in the beginning it will backfire on them (and KC) in front of a jury.

GA to JM, telling him to stop calling Caylee's remains 'remains.' Then insisting that JM was giving him the finger everytime he adjusted his glasses.

CA's accusations against AH and TL....let me get this straight, AH and TL are implicit in the disappearance, so AH took your call, met with you and proceeded to bring you right to TL's home? Boy, AH and TL are good with that reverse psychology stuff...

LA tells TL that KC delivers more whoppers than Burger King...I wanna hear more about that again at trial time, Lee!!

DC to LE: A pychic told me where Caylee was while I was checking out an area where Kio said to look, to make sure I should not look there...

KC's explanation for why she, who claims to have done nothing wrong, did not tell anyone, not even her boyfriend or RyanP or JG, or AD, or SD...that someone took her child from her-Because she's a spiteful biatch? Huh? What does spiting her mom have to do with something that happened to her? Spiteful indeed.
Yeah, the only "people" she supposedly told about Caylee's disappearance were non-existent ones like Juliette Lewis!!!:doh:

Well I am aware of the statement Kc gave. Am not trying to mislead anyone. Just giving my opinion and my take. It is my opinion that they picked Kc up and took her out there. Actions speak louder than words. IMO They did the deed and why? Think about that. Why did they need to take her out there?

I wish they would have just been honest and asked her if she wanted an attorney. You know, just be honest, were not here to help you, were here to interrogate you because we think you know where your daughter is and we believe you are lying to us. This whole idea of yelling at someone and having two people ask questions at the same time, then applying the answers so they come out lies is very ineffective in my opinion. I think they should just be nice and let her know that she can get an attorney any time she wants. IMO The way it went down was she felt trapped and not able to leave because she did not have a ride, she did not have an attorney and 2 big guys were yelling at her. IMO They were trying to bully her out of some type of confession. IMO So what went down was a planned interrogation by the Le in my opinion.....

nts, You know why they LE took KC to Universal and if you remember THEY were asking her, WHY when she did not work there, did she bring them all the way out there, when they were looking for her 'missing for 31 days already' daughter, Caylee. I NEVER heard them yelling at her in that interview and I recall them telling her that the door was closed for privacy, but not locked. Btw~her reason for taking them there was because Caylee had been there before and she wanted to talk to security. LOL, LOL!!!

Silly LE, I guess they made the mistake of ASSuming that KC was REALLY trying to find Caylee. ..:waitasec:..I have to respectfully disagree with you regarding the 'bullying' as well. That's nonsense IMO...KC was the only bully in that room...

BAFFLING-The fact that apparently Cindy and Casey think that they have the know how to 'run an investigation' much better than LE...:sick:..

I would assume you have never smelled rotting flesh. There is no mistaking dead flesh for rotting trash. GA was a homicide detective for I believe 15 or 20 years. He undoubtedly smelled the smell of death, and as such, I would think him an expert in this field. His reaction at the smell was unmistakable, "I prey its not my daughter or granddaughter in there." The fact that there was trash in there, IMO, has no bearing on the source of the order. The body farm went as far as to test pizza to see if they could reproduce the chemicals present and causing the odor in the trunk, and they could not.

If I remember right, the Body Farm even went as far as to test dead squirrles as well, and that smell was not the same as what they had for their test sample.

If I remember right, the Body Farm even went as far as to test dead squirrles as well, and that smell was not the same as what they had for their test sample.

Didn't they test pizza too? I would be willing to test pizza in the truck of my car for a few weeks in the heat and humidity...

CA baffles me...I love the interviews with her regarding the 911 calls early on. When she denies saying anything of the sort.

It is just my opinion. It smells bad and there is indeed a trash bag there, yet there is no body. Obvious to me, its the trash without further reliable evidence. IMO

" Obvious to me, its the trash without further reliable evidence. IMO[/quote]" UM, NOPE not obvious!
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

Here's a suggestion that you might want to experience: when the news reports the discovery of a decedent of any age who has been exposed to the elements for 72 hours in or out of the confinement of a vehicle trunk while the ambient conditions resemble a sauna, saunter by the area, making sure you venture within a 6 foot distance UPWIND. Then go home and compare that odor to your closed trunk, same ambient conditions and time frame but with a single bag of "tony L apartment-style trash". Those of us with experience in eau de DB will be waiting for your report, neatly typed in triplicate. :):blushing:

PS: You DO KNOW I'm kidding but IF ANYBODY really wants to try the venture out to a crime scene TAKE VICKS VAPOR RUB for under your nose! and don't go generic!

PSS: the further "reliable evidence" in the Anthony trunk situation: George's life experience which will/would stand in a court of law.

Many things that has been said by the A's and that group attorney included have baffled me and made me think OMG no he didn't just say that or no she didn't just say that.
The thing that got me the most in the beginning of this case maybe the 2nd media recording was CA telling the whole world "You need to get off your *advertiser censored* and go find my grand daughter". That stopped me right in my tracks I stopped and listen to her run that mouth and right then I knew something ain't right here. I was saying to myself no lady (didn't know her name at that time) you need to get out from in front of that camera and go find your grand daughter. That statement is what got me following this case.

Yeah, the only "people" she supposedly told about Caylee's disappearance were non-existent ones like Juliette Lewis!!!:doh:

Isn't it odd that Juliette Lewis, Jeff Hopkins and Zenaida Gonzalez all disappeared on the same day? Alien abduction??

What statements baffle me? Every single statement uttered by JB and CM in court. In comparison to LDB and Ashton, these two are consistently outclassed and outgunned. They come off looking like law students, not lawyers with experience.

Yet Casey still loves her boys, and her family thinks they can lie by omission or outright lie on the stand and when called on it, it's someone else's fault or dates are wrong.

What baffles me is how the defense and the A's still think there's some way to get her a walk when hearing after hearing she is only getting closer to a needle.

Isn't it odd that Juliette Lewis, Jeff Hopkins and Zenaida Gonzalez all disappeared on the same day? Alien abduction??
Kimster???:silenced::blushing::angel::innocent:

" Obvious to me, its the trash without further reliable evidence. IMO
" UM, NOPE not obvious!
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

Here's a suggestion that you might want to experience: when the news reports the discovery of a decedent of any age who has been exposed to the elements for 72 hours in or out of the confinement of a vehicle trunk while the ambient conditions resemble a sauna, saunter by the area, making sure you venture within a 6 foot distance UPWIND. Then go home and compare that odor to your closed trunk, same ambient conditions and time frame but with a single bag of "tony L apartment-style trash". Those of us with experience in eau de DB will be waiting for your report, neatly typed in triplicate. :):blushing:

PS: You DO KNOW I'm kidding but IF ANYBODY really wants to try the venture out to a crime scene TAKE VICKS VAPOR RUB for under your nose! and don't go generic!

PSS: the further "reliable evidence" in the Anthony trunk situation: George's life experience which will/would stand in a court of law.[/QUOTE]

ETA to separate my post from Joypath- not sure what happened to quote function..

I have smelled it too and it is unique and unmistakable. It not only gets in your nose it gets in your mouth, your skin and your hair and it lingers.
RE reliable evidence - contents of the trunk..
Don't forget Yuri Melich's nose, which has been well versed in human decomposition, plus Cadaver dogs who have no axe to grind...

In a jailhouse visit with KC, CA tells KC how much money has been raised as reward money for Caylee.....the coldhearted response from mother of the year......"Jesus Christ that's half my bail!" Hang her:furious:

Well I am aware of the statement Kc gave. Am not trying to mislead anyone. Just giving my opinion and my take. It is my opinion that they picked Kc up and took her out there. Actions speak louder than words. IMO They did the deed and why? Think about that. Why did they need to take her out there?
Respectfully snipped....and I respectfully disagree with the above statement. JMO.....

And the purpose of the trip to Universal was.....????
IIRC, it was to get Caseys "other" phone to get phone numbers. From her "desk" in her "office" at her "job".
Anyone else remember this?
I'll search later when I'm on my laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way it went down was she felt trapped and not able to leave because she did not have a ride, she did not have an attorney and 2 big guys were yelling at her. IMO They were trying to bully her out of some type of confession. IMO So what went down was a planned interrogation by the Le in my opinion.....

<chuckles> NTS? Have you seen ANY of the videos of CA being questioned? After growing up with CA and not only holding your own against her for years.. but in fact, intimidating CA to the point she backs down from you. I seriously doubt whether a couple large police officers would bother Casey. In fact.. she DID hold her own against them and continued to lie and lie and lie. Obviously she wasn't that intimidated by them, if they never have gotten a confession. lolol

And yes.. I completely agree... it WAS a planned interrogation. Its what happens when you lie to police officers and they find out. Its called "CRIME FIGHTING".

wild

Yes....very mysterious indeed. I believe that was close to the same day Cindy hopped on Amazon.com and ordered "backpedals" for herself and George.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back