WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE never seemed to consider the possibility that this person might actually have existed and might be missing, that is true. Because Casey was unable to provide coherent information, contact information, addresses etc, to substantiate the nanny/babysitter.

But if I were LE in this case and someone made a statement like "the dead body that was in my daughter's car was not my granddaughter", I think I would probably be asking a few questions

I mean I assume he was just very flustered and misspoke but you know what they say about assuming :)

Had the Zenaida F. Gonzalas that Casey described actually existed, and had a mother and sisters, then it stands to reason that if she was missing, her family would have reported her missing. There never was a missing person report for anyone that resembled the nanny.

The Zanny that Casey described doesn't exist, never existed, and is only a figment of Casey's imagination.

Cindy was pressing Casey for an explanation of why Casey wouldn't take her to Caylee immediately. With Cindy calling the police, and the police soon to arrive, Casey had to come up with a lie to cover for why she couldn't take them to Caylee. The nanny was the best she could do on the spur of the moment. What Casey didn't realize is that LE would pursue the nanny and soon realize the nanny was a fabrication along with a steady stream of other lies LE exposed.

true that he said his first fear was that it could be either Casey or Caylee in the trunk, but after finding no body or evidence of a body and seeing the garbage in the trunk I think he convinced himself it must be from the garbage.

But later I think the LE urged/encouraged him to agree with their theory that it was in fact the smell from a body, don't you think, from watching the interviews?

No.................George didn't have to be encouraged to agree with any theory. He knew what that smell was..........to the point of having to go out into the hall and vomit after recalling and discussing the smell.

I agree, the state needs her to be credible. IMO They also need GA and LA to be credible. These are the non le people that claimed they smelled something. IMO Not sure how they are going to handle this, but if they impeach these people, then that speaks for itself. Its tough to say, you can believe her about this, but you can't believe her about this. know what i mean?

George is a former homicide cop..........he can't be considered "non-LE". I think George, being a former homicide cop, being the first noting that the smell was the smell of a dead body lends more weight to the fact that he was correct.

I haven't read back through all the comments yet, but I haven't seen anyone mention Joy Wray's bizarre comments in her LE interviews. Who can forget that she was hanging in the trees and writing the president.

I haven't read back through all the comments yet, but I haven't seen anyone mention Joy Wray's bizarre comments in her LE interviews. Who can forget that she was hanging in the trees and writing the president.
:biglaugh::biglaugh: That was something I was actually trying to forget.....
:drink::kilroy: :wink:

ETA: Hope you know I'm only joking with you, I just noticed
you're kinda new and I didn't want you to take it the wrong way.

Anthony Family Posts Help-Wanted Ad For Unpaid Assistants
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family posted an unusual help-wanted ad Tuesday. They're looking for two volunteers willing to work without pay as personal assistants for George and Lee Anthony. They told Eyewitness News they simply need an extra set of hands to help manage the search for Caylee.

VIDEO REPORT: Family Looking For Unpaid Personal Assistants

But, whoever that is won't get access to details of the case and won't get paid. The family posted the request on their MySpace page: "Both Caylee's grandfather, George, and her uncle, Lee, are seeking personal assistants," saying they've just gotten too busy.

"We haven't even been able to focus on some of the stuff we'd like to focus on because we're still running through some of these things," Lee told Eyewitness News.

Your work wouldn't be limited only to caylee's search if you apply. Lee's listing says, "This is a jack-of-all trades position that may be cross-utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal needs of the Anthony family."

This was one of those are you kidding me moments...this family never bothered to go and search for this little girl other than at the publix collecting donations and making media apperances Trying to lie and mislead anyone and everyone

Ugh there are soo soo many more it makes me sick

bbm and yes this is IMO :)

If this question has been asked and
answered,please forgive.

In the beginning of this case all I
saw was Leonard Padilla,making bond
giving interviews etc. Nowadays there is
no LP to be found. What ever happen
to LP?

With the new info coming out about
the investigation of GA,could the defense
have investigated and scared LP off?

I don't know just wondering.

While I found him amusing at times, I hope that wherever he is now he just stays there.

Anthony Family Posts Help-Wanted Ad For Unpaid Assistants
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Anthony family posted an unusual help-wanted ad Tuesday. They're looking for two volunteers willing to work without pay as personal assistants for George and Lee Anthony. They told Eyewitness News they simply need an extra set of hands to help manage the search for Caylee.

VIDEO REPORT: Family Looking For Unpaid Personal Assistants

But, whoever that is won't get access to details of the case and won't get paid. The family posted the request on their MySpace page: "Both Caylee's grandfather, George, and her uncle, Lee, are seeking personal assistants," saying they've just gotten too busy.

"We haven't even been able to focus on some of the stuff we'd like to focus on because we're still running through some of these things," Lee told Eyewitness News.

Your work wouldn't be limited only to caylee's search if you apply. Lee's listing says, "This is a jack-of-all trades position that may be cross-utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal needs of the Anthony family."

This was one of those are you kidding me moments...this family never bothered to go and search for this little girl other than at the publix collecting donations and making media apperances Trying to lie and mislead anyone and everyone

Ugh there are soo soo many more it makes me sick

bbm and yes this is IMO :)

This whole family has Delusions of Grandeur ! :twocents:

You know what? I am SO glad Florida has the Sunshine Law- it should be adopted Nationwide. So much information is available for the public to see behind the scenes of these investigations and really see the offender for the person they are, not the Staged persona that shows up full of humility in Court.

I am still stunned by her "spitefulness". Her Diary of Days was a direct response to CA post, "My Caylee is Missing'. Her sheer arrogance baffles me..

On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

When I first read these words, I knew that there was NO WAY that she was a victim of any kind. She is by her own description, "a spiteful bxxxch". I am baffled that anyone, anywhere, belives anything that comes out of her mouth:banghead:

Umm. I don't. :innocent:

If this question has been asked and
answered,please forgive.

In the beginning of this case all I
saw was Leonard Padilla,making bond
giving interviews etc. Nowadays there is
no LP to be found. What ever happen
to LP?

With the new info coming out about
the investigation of GA,could the defense
have investigated and scared LP off?

I don't know just wondering.

Last I heard, he was quite busy trying to instigate himself into other missing children cases (much to the chagrin of the suspect's attorney) and busy shopping for vehicles to give away....:banghead:

"This is a jack-of-all trades position that may be cross-utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal needs of the Anthony family."

Oh, I had forgotten about this! So then, River Cruz got the job as George's personal assistant?

Isn't it odd that Juliette Lewis, Jeff Hopkins and Zenaida Gonzalez all disappeared on the same day? Alien abduction??
I think they all left in a silver ford focus Nanny mobile, with the sippy cup gang

:biglaugh::biglaugh: That was something I was actually trying to forget.....
:drink::kilroy: :wink:

ETA: Hope you know I'm only joking with you, I just noticed
you're kinda new and I didn't want you to take it the wrong way.

Too funny! Even though I don't post a lot, I love the humor ya'll provide!

good grief you guys are really testing my brain here, its been two years but I got a couple and these are not exact quotes.

Casey saying they arrested her on a whim.... telling TL that if they dont find Caylee they are going to pin it on her.....All anyone cares about is Caylee.

One of Casey's lawyers saying in the DP motion, that if Casey killed Caylee it was an accidental over dose.
JB saying that Casey was innocent and they would prove it!!! LMAO that one still gets me!!!
Lee and the whole CMA speech.
JB calling JS a media hound when not once has JS been on the news.
The entire LE interview with Casey when she was arrested. I am still completely confused, how can she say in one breathe that she hasn't been lieing but in the same breathe nothing she said was true? How was she helping LE in a "backwards" sort of way, what the hell does that mean?
I have more but Caseys interview with LE has to top it for me. I still cant make heads or tails out of it.

At the last hearing, Cindy testified about the car ride from TL's with Amy & Casey. JB asked her if there was any yelling. Cindy's reply, "Actually, no" blah blah blah blah blah blah, "I respect Casey."

WTF??? Cindy switches her testimony to the present tense to utter this little gem. We all know she's lying through her teeth in saying this. How she can sit there and say she ever respected her murdering, thieving, lying daughter is beyond me.

Cindy spits on Caylee's memory every time she opens her mouth.

911 Call Hearing, 7/16/2010, Pt. 3 @ 1:30
http://www.wftv.com/video/24276341/index.html

At the last hearing, Cindy testified about the car ride from TL's with Amy & Casey. JB asked her if there was any yelling. Cindy's reply, "Actually, no" blah blah blah blah blah blah, "I respect Casey."
WTF??? Cindy switches her testimony to the present tense to utter this little gem. We all know she's lying through her teeth in saying this. How she can sit there and say she ever respected her murdering, thieving, lying daughter is beyond me.

Cindy spits on Caylee's memory every time she opens her mouth.

911 Call Hearing, 7/16/2010, Pt. 3 @ 1:30
http://www.wftv.com/video/24276341/index.html

Another lie to add to the list of a 1000 plus.

ETA: So are we seeing a pattern here folks. KC is a mini version of her mother only so much more and so much more toxic. CA you are truly KC's voice and KC could only do worse by opening her own mouth. Not sure what the intention of this family is but everytime they speak it becomes clearer and clearer. They CANNOT HELP HER and can only do her harm. What if KC wrote to another inmate after Robin was transferred and they have not surfaced yet. The family has no idea what she has said or where she is going to go. Their granddaughter was brutely murdered apparently by her own mother. She does not deserve respect. If KC were somehow innocent of killing Caylee she is still guilty of not providing her child with a safe environment. Somehow the partying points to "I really do not care where this child is and it's not my problem." That she admits to and CA that does not deserve respect, EVER. jmo

Starfish? Do you happen to have a link for this visit? I have been trying to wade through all the jailhouse types and find this one. I still haven't found it' I know Casey said it.. but I want to hear it as well :) Please n thank you if you could.

wild

I'm still looking for the tape on the jailhouse visit but I did find this transcript...

CINDY ANTHONY: Did Lee tell you how much the reward is to find Caylee?

CASEY ANTHONY: No.

CINDY ANTHONY: Can you imagine?

CASEY ANTHONY: I haven`t heard anything of this, so...

CINDY ANTHONY: It`s over -- I think it`s $225,000.

CASEY ANTHONY: Jesus Christ. That`s half my bond.

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, a lot of people want that little girl found.

CASEY ANTHONY: Good, the more people the better. Everyone should want her back.

I`m being as strong as I can, considering the situation. It`s just hard. It`s just very hard. I just -- God, I just want to go home! Every day I wake up, I`m just hoping and praying that I get to go home. I just want to be with you guys. I just want to help find her because I feel a little hopeless. I feel a little helpless here, I mean, honestly, not really hopeless, but more helpless because I can`t do anything from where I`m at.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/04/ng.01.html

If we could harness the energies expended from ignorance, lies and just plain stupidity from the A clan and the entire defense team, we wouldn't need to be drilling for oil.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back