What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:waitasec:wait,I just realized Lee's affair with Mark's wife would have been AFTER KC's affair with Mark (if it happened)......could Lee have been soo angry about KC's pregnancy that he started the affair?...now I'm confusing myself

IMO it could have been a set up by the DT and the Anthonys. I do not believe that Lee overheard anything.
MMO, the DT played the SA like a fiddle on that one.

ETA It might lead to the jury explaining away the DT's new direction in the case..so to speak.

Preface... I mean this in a serious way. I wonder if GA is being medicated or watched out for, in case of another suicide attempt? I think he's deeply involved in all of this, and he's not totally stupid, he was, after all a police det. at one point. He has to see what's coming, or is he not worried because he is going to throw himself on the sword when called to the stand??

Granted, I think he is the one that orchestrated the whole kidnapping conspiracy/cover-up, but I think one member of the family dying is enough. BTW, if you haven't surmised yet, I'm opposed to the DP, but that's each individuals opinion to form for themselves. JMOO

I respectfully disagree regarding George. By it's very nature, the cover up/story is sloppy, desperate, and not well thought through, which reeks of Casey. I believe that if she brought in George and Cindy sooner they would've had a better plan. One that protected Casey, did not include letting poor Caylee rot in the
woods down the street or an invisinanny.

IMO, a former LE person would be the first to understand why covering up an accident with a staged kidnapping wouldn't work.

A poorly staged kidnapping at that. Either she just didn't care or she was too naive to understand her lies could be exposed so quickly.

I'm on the fence about GA orchestrating the kidnapping conspiracy cover up.
IMO the way he was so heavily involved in that whole missing children thing,the way he completely immersed himself into it actually speaks for it IMO.

And, what's with a grown man crying about how he was dissed...sounds like what a 3 year would do.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Also, I have noticed that George is very stiff and angry about something the pst cple days. I really feel sorry for him

The trio must be ready to send him to jail for life and he knows it.:loser:

I thought it was very odd when I saw it...but after reading all of everyone's great theories I believe 100% that he was supposed to bring up the molestation and couldn't go through with it. I am amazed at the psychological torture this family does to each other. It is crazy making behavior.

I thought it was very odd when I saw it...but after reading all of everyone's great theories I believe 100% that he was supposed to bring up the molestation and couldn't go through with it. I am amazed at the psychological torture this family does to each other. It is crazy making behavior.

He will likely be back.

I keep wondering - why did the SAO test LA to see if he was Caylee's father. There HAS to be a reason. Right? It can't be standard protocol to test the uncle of a missing child to see if he is the father, kwim? That test NEVER sat well with me. And if it came out that LA and ICA did have a relationship I don't think I'd be shocked at this point.

Didn't she tell Tony and Jesse that he molested her? Maybe LE heard it during their interviews and thought they should test to see if it was possible.

Didn't she tell Tony and Jesse that he molested her? Maybe LE heard it during their interviews and thought they should test to see if it was possible.

With the story originating from Casey, LE had no choice but to research all possibilities ... no matter how unlikely.

If they hadn't run the tests, Baez would be accusing them of incompetence right now.

IMO the way he was so heavily involved in that whole missing children thing,the way he completely immersed himself into it actually speaks for it IMO.

I'm not an Anthony fan but - for me - it speaks to a man who is in such agony in so many areas of his life that he needs something pro-active he can focus on.

I hadn't really thought about this before, but another possibility is that he knew in heart that Casey had done something horrible to Caylee and was struggling to come to terms with it. The immersion in the missing children thing could have been an attempt to assuage his guilt over what he believed his child had done to his granddaughter. I know she may not be the most reliable witness, but River Cruz's (aka Krystal Holloway) statement is a fascinating read, and IMO if it's true,her description of the fight between GA and ICA highlights this internal struggle. MOO

I'm not an Anthony fan but - for me - it speaks to a man who is in such agony in so many areas of his life that he needs something pro-active he can focus on.

When he tried to confront ICA as to what she had done with Caylee, guess what-CA kicked him out of the house.
What else is he going to do? He can't actively search for her, he told LE, because his wife didn't want him to....

Bold mine

Going along with what okiedokietoo posted a couple posts above yours, maybe George is the one who told JA.

I think both the state and defense do not stop investigating until the "fat lady sings." Saying that, perhaps one of the states detectives kept an eye on Cindy, George and Lee. moo

When he tried to confront ICA as to what she had done with Caylee, guess what-CA kicked him out of the house.
What else is he going to do? He can't actively search for her, he told LE, because his wife didn't want him to....

*sigh* this really makes me want to run out and hug my parents.

I can totally see this being true. They come off to me like the type of parents, well, especially Cindy, that would be like, "Oh stop your complaining. Suck it up. Stop whining about Casey being our favorite." Rather than actually listening to what he had to say and how he felt. JMO

You know, sometimes it's not even so much that the other child (Casey, in this case) is the favorite, it's more that because that child is the problem child...lieing, stealing, etc....she by default, got all the attention. Cindy and George were too busy dealing (or not dealing appropriately) with all of Casey's shenanigans that Lee got left at the curb for most of his life. I think that is some of the emotion we saw today.

But I do agree with Hornsby that the Jose was expecting Lee to knock it out of the park today by admitting knowledge of the sex abuse.

I'm thinking whatever Lee took to the defense team made as much sense as Lee's C M A at the memorial service.
Who can figure him out?

jmo

That's another thing that is in conflict with Lee's testimony of yesterday. When JA was questioning him about why he was so emotional with this testimony and not at any of his depos, his answer was that he only recently believed that Caylee was really dead. But, then why would he be so emotional at the memorial service if he thought she was still alive?

Blah, this family is impossible for me to figure out. The great sadness is that with all the drama, tears and lies ~ Caylee was lost. I pray that justice for her doesn't get derailed in the courtroom, obscured by all the back biting and drama ~ just like it did in her short little life. *sigh*

I think the whole Lee testimony was scripted, rehearsed and acted out. What man crys because he was not invited to a baby shower. To me it was meant to create doubt, that maybe the real reason Lee is crying it because he molested Casey but can't say so without going to jail for years, so the next best thing is to elude to it. And Baez helped by repeatedly asking if there was another reason. Keep the jury guessing, reasonable doubt? I hope and pray the jury see through this charade by Jose and Lee. moo

This family is so connected in the most unhealthy way. What I saw with LA,IMO, was just raw sadness.ANd the first real,unaltered emotional display.
I do have a Q. ICA and LA were/are very close. What if we are talking about an incestous relationship between them..and not pure molestation by LE. Does anybody know the psychology behind that "family" situation. Have we entertained the thought that ICA initiated sexual contact? I may be way out on a limg here and these are just some thoughts that have occured to me.

****MOO**** After thinking this over and over. Who knows with this bunch they live in a parallel universe with their own rules and reality. They all needed intensive therapy years ago, it may still help and I hope they get help soon. Lee has been emotionally neglected it's apparent and maybe he wants to feel important or maybe he wants to stick it to his parents it is obvious he has real resentments against CA and GA. ****MOO****

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back