What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This JUST hit me. What's to say the LA and ICA didn't have a mutually consensual inappropriate relationship. Not when she was 8 or whatever, but maybe older like 17, 18 years old. Maybe he was freaked out about the pregnancy because he wasn't sure about the paternity, and maybe she wasn't either. I know NOW that he isn't the father, but man, they may have been sweatin' bullets for a while there. After all, Jose did have a "Flowers in the Attic" reference...maybe not just a coincidence???

Okay, so I don't actually believe any of this, but as long as theories are abounding.

Ooh, and to expand on my conspiracy theory, Casey never sought child support from the supposed "dead father" because he was completely made up and she knew she would have to prove it. She was terrified that Lee might actually be the father and wasn't going to do anything to draw attention to that.

Wasn't ICA telling everyone the father was Jesse G? Jesse even proposed to ICA and she eventually turned him down. That may be who her parents thought was the father, at least at first......and for a while.

I get the impression GA mostly does what CA wants. If she told him to drop it, he probably would. I also get the impression that ICA was coddled and enabled to not take responsibility. I imagine, if she told her parents to drop it, they would. Why else could she lie about the nanny for a month before CA called the police. If CA was in on the whole lie, which she may have been, why would she calls the cops at all? I can see her threatening, to gain leverage....I don't know. Complicated family. I am very curious to learn the truth about the dynamics......learn the truth period.

I don't think that ICA knows who the father is. The father that died in a car accident story is just another one of her stories. Because as we all know, the father couldn't have done something as mundane as to die from unknown causes. If she is going to have a fake father involved, by God he is going to die from something interesting..and tragic. This is her pattern. She doesn't know who the father is, but "as long as it makes a good story and I don't have to admit that I am a bit loose..then yeah that's the ticket, he died in a tragic car accident".."His name was Zeb Fernando ...then a hyphen, always a hyphen, Garganzola"..

TC, Robin

This is her pattern. And why I believe she doesn't know who the father is. And why I think it

I don't think that ICA knows who the father is. The father that died in a car accident story is just another one of her stories. Because as we all know, the father couldn't have done something as mundane as to die from unknown causes. If she is going to have a fake father involved, by God he is going to die from something interesting..and tragic. This is her pattern. She doesn't know who the father is, but "as long as it makes a good story and I don't have to admit that I am a bit loose..then yeah that's the ticket, he died in a tragic car accident".."His name was Zeb Fernando ...then a hyphen, always a hyphen, Garganzola"..

TC, Robin

This is her pattern. And why I believe she doesn't know who the father is. And why I think it

Good point. After all, every one of her fake friends has a dying parent, or dead significant other. Shoot, not just her fake friends. Even George had himself a stroke.

I think the father is Lee's friend, Jeremy I think his name was? That came down to visit around Thanksgiving. There is a photo of he and Casey taken at the house and you can see the Christmas decorations up.

He left after that visit and went back to where-ever, and got married and now has a child.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=829&pictureid=12530

So that's who I think the father is, FWIW.

Sundance

They sure are hugged up in the photo. Not that that means anything. Facially I sort of see a possibility, but like others have said, I think Caylee looked like Cindy.

Just thought I'd bump this up as I am late getting to this thread and this was a version of my thought, also.

Regarding why Casey and Lee were so upset during his testimony--she may really love her brother (in the way she understands "love") and she of course knows her defense team made him out to be someone who sexually assaulted and abused his own sister. Even if he was guilty of that, which I seriously doubt, it was a terrible thing to USE that in court to excuse her own indifference to (or relief in the face of) what happened to Caylee. Looking at him still trying to help her might have penetrated her narcissistic fog.

If there is a secret between the two of them, it may be that he (like the rest of us) feels he knows what Casey did to cause Caylee's death. Perhaps that is why he was willing to throw himself on the grenade to try to save Casey from the death penalty. One thing that interests me is that he said on the stand that he didn't want his sister and his parents to be in court--but that was a moment he could have said that he was upset that his sister was being tried for something she didn't do. He had an opportunity to say something like that, but he didn't. I think the DT didn't ask about the incest because I don't think Lee will lie about the big things. He will talk about a few old stains in the trunk, hedge about what he remembers, etc., but maybe like George (and unlike his mother) he's drawn the line against full-out perjury.

I recall GA on the stand (in what seemed like a few nanoseconds after JB's opening statement), and JA asking GA, point blank, if he had abused ICA. But I don't recall JA or any other SA's asking LA the same question.

Why was the State so intent on getting GA's denial of abuse on the record, but so far not LA's?

As to Casey being a poor abuse victim, that might fly with me if she had attempted suicide. Instead, she attacked her little daughter then afterward seemed quite capable of enjoying life to the hilt. I'm not sure what kind of "abuse" would lead to that.

:waitasec:

TC, Robin

good point!
it was JG
wasn't JG
musta been JO
wasn't JO
musta been EB
wasn't EB
yep Father's Day was a lil tricky...
musta been Lee
wasn't Lee
musta been aww Heck
I'll blame dad for molesting me then if I don't
know who the father is people will feel sorry for me...

moo

Ooh, and to expand on my conspiracy theory, Casey never sought child support from the supposed "dead father" because he was completely made up and she knew she would have to prove it. She was terrified that Lee might actually be the father and wasn't going to do anything to draw attention to that.

Didn't CA tell Geraldo she knew Caylee's dad had died because she had seen the obituary? If that obituary or other evidence can pinpoint the dad, even if he died, I wonder, if, legally, ICA would have been able to claim child support from the deceased dad's assets or those of his family? I imagine not.

:boohoo:

Didn't CA tell Geraldo she knew Caylee's dad had died because she had seen the obituary? If that obituary or other evidence can pinpoint the dad, even if he died, I wonder, if, legally, ICA would have been able to claim child support from the deceased dad's assets or those of his family? I imagine not.

She would have to prove paternity through DNA testing of one of his relatives, but if it showed him to be the bio father, then yes, Caylee could receive social security benefits.

In the case of the death of a parent, the minor child is entitled to a monthly SSI check. Free money she didn't have to work for? You can bet your bottom dollar KC would have been all over that like white on rice. But she wasn't. So you have to wonder why not? What reason would be more compelling than a monthly check?

Quote: Originally Posted by gngr~snap
JB didn't say "Flowers in the Attic" for no reason
Amazon.com: Flowers In The Attic (Dollanger Saga) (9780671729417): V.C. Andrews: Books
... "It starts out all shiny and happy, describing the perfect, blessed existence of this beautiful family, and then it descends into a nightmare."...
..." The abuse she has suffered has made her too messed up to be likeable, and her increasingly selfish, cruel behavior makes it very hard to have any sypmathy for her."...

SOUND FAMILIAR?

The only thing this tells me is that ICA probably read the book or more likely saw the movie and based some more of her lies on it.

I agree Lee is odd, but if the A's really thought Lee might be the father it would be ... once again ... because ICA told them that. NOTHING is ever her fault.

Look at all the other people she claimed to be the father too. I honestly believe she doesn't know who the father is and it probably wouldn't look too good to tell Cindy they would have to do 6, 7, maybe 8 paternity tests to find out.

Well, CA and GA have been sitting together throughout the trial. CA and GA also made a joint statement through their attorney last week that they dispute the sexual molestation claims made by the defense. I don't see a big GA pummeling on the horizon. JMO.
Doesn't their atty represent LA as well? Wonder why he was not included in the statement?

oh yeah cause they thought Lee WAS Caylee's father...
WHY even SAY that at this time? LA isn't the father...
What are they thinking??
I'm glad LA didn't play along!

This JUST hit me. What's to say the LA and ICA didn't have a mutually consensual inappropriate relationship. Not when she was 8 or whatever, but maybe older like 17, 18 years old. Maybe he was freaked out about the pregnancy because he wasn't sure about the paternity, and maybe she wasn't either. I know NOW that he isn't the father, but man, they may have been sweatin' bullets for a while there. After all, Jose did have a "Flowers in the Attic" reference...maybe not just a coincidence???

Okay, so I don't actually believe any of this, but as long as theories are abounding.

Consensual is what IF anything I believe. It is more common of father to child molestation that brother to sister.. not saying it couldnt happen... IF it did.. still doesnt have anything at all with killing her child.. GA did not find that baby in the pool..goes back to the intelligent and logical Dr. G. accidents are reported 100% of the time. I feel that made the case for prosecition.. real words that make logical sence.

LA is NOT Caylee's father....and I do not believe she was molested by anyone!!

Lee was more upset on the stand because he was always the odd man out....i.e. when he asked if ICA was pregnant & he was told by Cindy to "leave it alone" or "let it go". Remember when he went to search for ICA because Cindy asked him to & when he reported back to her she said, leave it alone...once more.

I think LA was the only one who ICA couldn't snowball & when he tried to bring it to his parents attention (especially Cindy), he was brushed away & told not to bring it up anymore.

I'm sure on that stand the other day that he couldn't help but think that IF CA would have listened to him about ICA during the prior years, maybe Caylee would still be alive. Also, if you'll go back & read JB's OS, it appears to me that he had all along planned to have the Anthony's testify for Casey. It's just the way some of his speech is worded. I think the crying by LA on the stand was because he had made a conciencous decision NOT to lie in order to save his sister from the DP.

If JB had not expected an answer (and he knew it was suppose to be coming from LA...(hence, the bombshell he supposedly spoke of/expected from LA's testimony that morning), he would NOT have continued to ask LA, Is there anything else? What else made you upset because you weren't told about the pregnancy? etc., etc. And, Lee's answer finally was NO.

In the case of the death of a parent, the minor child is entitled to a monthly SSI check. Free money she didn't have to work for? You can bet your bottom dollar KC would have been all over that like white on rice. But she wasn't. So you have to wonder why not? What reason would be more compelling than a monthly check?

Because Cindy would not go along with that....that would mean having to share Caylee with someone & Cindy would never allow that...even if it means full support of the baby for the rest of her life.

If Cindy actually saw an obit, it could have been one that Casey chose at random from the newspaper. Any good-looking young man would do. She could always claim she'd met him at a bar.

IMO, Casey doesn't know who the father was.

Consensual is what IF anything I believe. It is more common of father to child molestation that brother to sister.. not saying it couldnt happen... IF it did.. still doesnt have anything at all with killing her child.. GA did not find that baby in the pool..goes back to the intelligent and logical Dr. G. accidents are reported 100% of the time. I feel that made the case for prosecition.. real words that make logical sence.

Thank you.

I will say one thing...If it was an accident and they called 911 like any sane person would do...we wouldn't be sitting around here speculating whether Casey had consensual sex with her brother or if he molested her. People with deep dark family secrets generally don't like to bring attention to themselves, so I will ask again............. WHY would George cover up an accident??? :banghead:

I dunno. KC wanted her mom out of her business, and if she had her own money coming in on a monthly basis, she could get her own place, qualify for Section 8 housing. I think there was some incentive involved for KC to forgo cash money each month. Jus' sayin'.

I dunno. KC wanted her mom out of her business, and if she had her own money coming in on a monthly basis, she could get her own place, qualify for Section 8 housing. I think there was some incentive involved for KC to forgo cash money each month. Jus' sayin'.

She tried with Jesse. He had the gaul not to take her word for it and had a paternity test done. ICA realized anyone she claimed to be the father would probably do the same thing. Since I don't think she knows who the father is, that could involve several tests, which even for ICA, might become kind of embarrasing after the first two or three.

The only thing this tells me is that ICA probably read the book or more likely saw the movie and based some more of her lies on it.

I agree Lee is odd, but if the A's really thought Lee might be the father it would be ... once again ... because ICA told them that. NOTHING is ever her fault.

Look at all the other people she claimed to be the father too. I honestly believe she doesn't know who the father is and it probably wouldn't look too good to tell Cindy they would have to do 6, 7, maybe 8 paternity tests to find out.

"Flowers in the Attic." Always thought about that during this case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back