What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think he will. This is a guy who (if you believe Krystal H) allowed searches for Caylee to go on, money to be wasted, etc. when his instincts told him the truth. He also carried on a little bit behind his wife's back. I don't hate the guy... but he's no saint. If he wanted to "come clean", whatever that means, he's had three years to do it. He and CA closed ranks about her claim on the stand that she searched for chloroform. GA and CA will go to great lenghs to keep their daughter off death row. I have to say, I understand that.

It's never too late to tell the truth. Do I think it will happen? Never. The Anthony's will continue to self destruct.

I think what LA may have taken to DT was the fact that CA and GA were not going to support the abuse theory and actually believed their daughter was not innocent at all. By ICA's reaction to her moms testimony the first time I believe ICA thought she would protect her like she always had and was devastated when that did not happen. Look if my daughter said she was working I would expect to see her have money, check stubs, w-2's and see her filing tax returns. If my daughter told me she had a nanny and my daughter lived in my home I would want the phone number in case of a emergency and you know CA would too. She never had any of these things instead believed the lies and turned a blind eye to the truth. On the stand GA states when ICA said she worked at Sports Authority he went to take her to lunch in hope in part to see if she actually worked there and that turned out to be a lie....and he claimed CA got upset with him for playing detective. Cindy wasn't mad because ICA lied she was upset that GA had uncovered it. She was perfectly happy allowing her daughter to live in the make believe world where all her friends, boyfriends and nannies were independently wealthy. She hid things but why..... did she deep inside know her daughter was a sociopath...and easier for her to believe the lies than to face the truth. Who knows, but I think those lies hit her square in the face on 7/16/2008.

All the things you mention are what have me so confused. Cindy is such a control freak. Why would she cover up Casey's lies, deny pregnancy, tell George to back off about jobs? And now, lie, when she must know it can be proven. Scattering around like a nervous little sneak. I know it is extremely rare, but maybe Cindy is the abuser??? A control freak would have better control of her daughter. She let ICA run things...WHY? certainly not to protect George. He was told to butt out of everything. And when Lee was testifying, those two siblings were crying agonizing tears IMO. Something happened to them.

ETA: After reading another thread about Geraldo saying he knows the Anthony's thought Lee was the father. Maybe the big secret is sibling incest. They were caught by Cindy, and she put a stop to it, but they grossly thought they were in love. (Heck even Angelina Jolie is suspected of incest with her brother., yuck, I know). This could answer a couple of things.

Lee's promise: I will always love you.
ICA in jail tapes-Don't worry I didn't say anything.
Explains not pursuing who the father is.
Explains ICA hyper-sexuality.
Explains Lee wanting to be at birth-maybe he believed it too.
Cindy lying and covering up so much.-She knows what her kids did and is devastated. Maybe blames herself because she didn't catch it sooner. Explains Lee being odd man out. He as the boy and older would take the most blame. And as control freak extraordinaire, cindy would do all in her power to keep this from coming out. Maybe Baez said, you gotta do this or ICA will tell the truth about the incest. I gotta admit, thats one hell of thing to want to lie about. I would.

All the things you mention are what have me so confused. Cindy is such a control freak. Why would she cover up Casey's lies, deny pregnancy, tell George to back off about jobs? And now, lie, when she must know it can be proven. Scattering around like a nervous little sneak. I know it is extremely rare, but maybe Cindy is the abuser??? A control freak would have better control of her daughter. She let ICA run things...WHY? certainly not to protect George. He was told to butt out of everything. And when Lee was testifying, those two siblings were crying agonizing tears IMO. Something happened to them.

ETA: After reading another thread about Geraldo saying he knows the Anthony's thought Lee was the father. Maybe the big secret is sibling incest. They were caught by Cindy, and she put a stop to it, but they grossly thought they were in love. (Heck even Angelina Jolie is suspected of incest with her brother., yuck, I know). This could answer a couple of things.

Cindy lying and covering up so much.-She knows what her kids did and is devastated. Maybe blames herself because she didn't catch it sooner. Explains Lee being odd man out. He as the boy and older would take the most blame. And as control freak extraordinaire, cindy would do all in her power to keep this from coming out. Maybe Baez said, you gotta do this or ICA will tell the truth about the incest. I gotta admit, thats one hell of thing to want to lie about. I would.

Well if it is the truth that LA and ICA did have a incestuous relationship couldn't the DT have asked him that point blank on the stand? As Alice would say this is just getting curiouser and curiouser! :banghead:

Well if it is the truth that LA and ICA did have a incestuous relationship couldn't the DT have asked him that point blank on the stand? As Alice would say this is just getting curiouser and curiouser! :banghead:

JB didn't say "Flowers in the Attic" for no reason
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Flowers-Attic-Dollanganger-V-C-Andrews/dp/0671729411"]Amazon.com: Flowers In The Attic (Dollanger Saga) (9780671729417): V.C. Andrews: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rdf3HICVL.@@AMEPARAM@@51rdf3HICVL[/ame]
... "It starts out all shiny and happy, describing the perfect, blessed existence of this beautiful family, and then it descends into a nightmare."...
..." The abuse she has suffered has made her too messed up to be likeable, and her increasingly selfish, cruel behavior makes it very hard to have any sypmathy for her."...

SOUND FAMILIAR?

Stop buying into the lies about some mysterious abuse and incest! I think a lot of people are buying into the projections that Baez, Cindy & Lee are trying to create in order to bolster Jose Baez's claims in opening statement. Specifically, they are trying to create the illusion that Lee molested Casey, that he was left out of the pregnancy due to their suspicions of his parenthood, that they are hiding big, big secrets not related to Caylee's death.

Time to apply common sense.

This is directly related to Jose's claim that they have big secrets, that Lee (tried to) molested Casey. Jose made this claim to justify Casey's lack of apparent normal behavior when her daughter died (was murdered) in an "accident." Don't you all see what he's doing and how Cindy, who heard it all in court, is going for that angle to save her daughter from the dp? On the broadcast tonight on Websleuths Radio, it was brought up how Geraldo (Reported close personal friend of Baez, conveniently) heard from the Anthonys on Friday (is she allowed to speak to the press?) that they had suspected Lee was the father and left him out of the pregnancy. Come on. This is all a big set of lies to make people think Casey's abhorrent behavior was because she was aubsed and "Used to keeping secrets."

Isn't it obvious to anyone but me? It has to be.

Cindy made a U-turn last week when she began to fear the DP was a likely outcome. She's gone back to her sneaky ways which have been well-documented thoughout the investigation. Her answers are duplicitous, with carefully crafted answers meant to fit into Baez's stories with a tightrope walk right to the edge of truthfulness. She answers in ways a clever sidestepper politician would answer! Very careful to distort without lying so blatantly that she could be considered purgering herself.

Lee did his best to act like he was hiding things, too. Apparently it's working, people think his tears are related to a deep sexual secret, that his family left him out of everything. Really? Come on, he had to walk past the Winnie the Pooh Nursery every time he went to his room. Do you honestly believe no one talked about it? They are lying because they know no one can disprove it. He didn't even admit the nursery was set up until he got Ashtoned. Yet smart people are thinking it's all what it seems instead of using their heads to look at what the family is doing because Cindy has made them all into conspirators to save little precious Casey. Don't let them snow you, too.

Amazon.com: Flowers In The Attic (Dollanger Saga) (9780671729417): V.C. Andrews: Books
... "It starts out all shiny and happy, describing the perfect, blessed existence of this beautiful family, and then it descends into a nightmare."...
..." The abuse she has suffered has made her too messed up to be likeable, and her increasingly selfish, cruel behavior makes it very hard to have any sypmathy for her."...

SOUND FAMILIAR?

I really hope JB will read us some excerpts from this book in his "Look what You Did!" voice in his closing statement (eye roll by me :great:)

I think a lot of people are buying into the projections that Cindy & Lee are trying to create in order to bolster Jose Baez's claims in opening statement. Specifically, they are trying to create the illusion that Lee molested Casey, that he was left out of the pregnancy due to their suspicions of his parenthood, that they are hiding big, big secrets not related to Caylee's death.

This is directly related to Jose's claim that they have big secrets, that Lee (tried to) molested Casey. Jose made this claim to justify Casey's lack of apparent normal behavior when her daughter died (was murdered) in an "accident." Don't you all see what he's doing and how Cindy, who heard it all in court, is going for that angle to save her daughter from the dp? On the broadcast tonight on Websleuths Radio, it was brought up how Geraldo (Reported close personal friend of Baez, conveniently) heard from the Anthonys on Friday that they had suspected Lee was the father and left him out of the pregnancy. Come on. This is all a big set of lies to make people think Casey's abhorrent behavior was because she was aubsed and "Used to keeping secrets."

Cindy made a U-turn last week when she began to fear the DP was a likely outcome. She's gone back to her sneaky ways which have been well-documented thoughout the investigation. Her answers are duplicitous, with carefully crafted answers meant to fit into Baez's stories with a tightrope walk right to the edge of truthfulness. She answers in ways a clever attorney would if his spouse suspected him of cheating! Very careful to distort without lying so blatantly that she could be considered purgering herself.

Lee did his best to act like he was hiding things, too. Come on, he had to walk past the Winnie the Pooh Nursery every time he went to his room. Do you honestly believe no one talked about it? They are lying because they know no one can disprove it. He didn't even admit the nursery was set up until he got Ashtoned.
I totally agree...that is what I see playing out as well. Great 1st post! WELCOME!!!

:welcome: :greetings:

I think a lot of people are buying into the projections that Cindy & Lee are trying to create in order to bolster Jose Baez's claims in opening statement. Specifically, they are trying to create the illusion that Lee molested Casey, that he was left out of the pregnancy due to their suspicions of his parenthood, that they are hiding big, big secrets not related to Caylee's death.

This is directly related to Jose's claim that they have big secrets, that Lee (tried to) molested Casey. Jose made this claim to justify Casey's lack of apparent normal behavior when her daughter died (was murdered) in an "accident." Don't you all see what he's doing and how Cindy, who heard it all in court, is going for that angle to save her daughter from the dp? On the broadcast tonight on Websleuths Radio, it was brought up how Geraldo (Reported close personal friend of Baez, conveniently) heard from the Anthonys on Friday that they had suspected Lee was the father and left him out of the pregnancy. Come on. This is all a big set of lies to make people think Casey's abhorrent behavior was because she was aubsed and "Used to keeping secrets."

Cindy made a U-turn last week when she began to fear the DP was a likely outcome. She's gone back to her sneaky ways which have been well-documented thoughout the investigation. Her answers are duplicitous, with carefully crafted answers meant to fit into Baez's stories with a tightrope walk right to the edge of truthfulness. She answers in ways a clever attorney would if his spouse suspected him of cheating! Very careful to distort without lying so blatantly that she could be considered purgering herself.

Lee did his best to act like he was hiding things, too. Come on, he had to walk past the Winnie the Pooh Nursery every time he went to his room. Do you honestly believe no one talked about it? They are lying because they know no one can disprove it. He didn't even admit the nursery was set up until he got Ashtoned.

:tyou::tyou::tyou:
What a great summary! You have CA figured out exactly.
LA - he is too odd. But at least this week he didn't scratch himself, laugh and giggle inappropriately as he usually does.

I really hope JB will read us some excerpts from this book in his "Look what You Did!" voice in his closing statement (eye roll by me :great:)
ya know I read this book in highschool and IT sickened me!
I guess to the point I don't remember much...
I know the dad died... can't remember how...
The mother was evil!... the siblings lived in grandma's attic.... the daughter was the "princess" the son I havce no memeory og at all!... they had 2 or 3 kids toghether? and there was also "Petals in the Wind" and one or two more books written after it...

I wouldn't be surprised if JB uses some of these deatails in closing!

Now I gotta go see if the mother in the story matches CA at ALL!

'

Amazon.com: Flowers In The Attic (Dollanger Saga) (9780671729417): V.C. Andrews: Books

SOUND FAMILIAR?

I'm thinking of writing a new book titled 'Noxious Weeds in the Cell'.

Nah....IMO It's simply another BIGGER LIE straight from a liars mouth to explain away the liars behavior AFTER she MURDERED HER DAUGHTER.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

Did JB really say "Flowers in the Attic"? As promiscuous as I believe ICA was, I guess it's a possibility...
As hard as ICA was crying (including cheek and eye twitches) during LA's testimony, there has got to be some deep connection or secret between them. At one point of Lee's testimony, ICA looked relieved he didn't say anything more than he did about the reason he was so angry and who he was angry with.

Well, whether you believe it or not, I DO consider the possibility of incest (between Lee & Casey), based upon the entire family's lies and behaviour. I also consider that it might not be true. I don't know, for sure. I'm sorry that seems to bother you. I'm simply giving my own opinion. :)

I am over it.

Just needed to vent....carry on.....

I do respect your opinion and in real life...I'm not angry at all. :)

Did JB really say "Flowers in the Attic"? As promiscuous as I believe ICA was, I guess it's a possibility...
As hard as ICA was crying (including cheek and eye twitches) during LA's testimony, there has got to be some deep connection or secret between them. At one point of Lee's testimony, ICA looked relieved he didn't say anything more than he did about the reason he was so angry and who he was angry with.

Casey had a way of putting wedges between people to keep them from talking to each other & comparing notes thereby getting away with alot of the lies.

I think now, looking back...they see her for exactly what she is and love her still ...dispite it all. If there are secrets being kept, my money is on those secrets being all about Casey, her lies, her stealing, her manipulating....

Cindy & George never had the police called on them once while living in Florida. Seem like decent hard working people that ...yeah...maybe alittle over the top. Cindy seems to be able only to shower love on one child at a time.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/courtdocs/baezos.pdf
I believe it is here on websleuths as well...
"...You will here stories about a family that is incredibly dysfunctional. You will here about ugly things, secret things. Things that people don‟t speak about. Things that Casey never spoke about..."
"...Now, as this case was being investigated this all came to light. Everyone was aware that they hid this beautiful child like a flower in the attic. They treated this pregnancy as if it never happened. Police got a little suspicious, and you‟ll hear evidence that Casey has a brother. And he, too, wanted to follow in his father‟s footsteps..."

I don't think they went after anyone, or even looked very hard for the father, because they didn't want to share.

But these were people striving for money. KC and George with their duplicity and weaknesses shrank the family's coffers down to a dangerous low. Cindy the Worker Bee who supported these two deadbeats would surely have welcomed the financial relief of a child support or SSI check (if the father truly had died) every month. I just don't see them, about to lose their house and scrambling to cover outstanding debt, passing up the money without acomplelling reason. MH as the suspected father could be one reason. If KC named Lee as the father to Cindy could also be another. We all know KC can lie as easily as she breathes. Or . . . there could be some substance to her story. I would believe Lee and KC as provocative siblings before I would believe George and KC. I think George as former LEO would be way too uptight to cross that line. Not to say that LE can't diddle their daughters too; we sadly know that perversion crosses every socio-economic and cultural line on the planet. I think the family secret (or one of them, anyway) has always been about who actually fathered Caylee, and I don't believe a word of who KC has thus far named.

Casey had a way of putting wedges between people to keep them from talking to each other & comparing notes thereby getting away with alot of the lies.

I think now, looking back...they see her for exactly what she is and love her still ...dispite it all. If there are secrets being kept, my money is on those secrets being all about Casey, her lies, her stealing, her manipulating....

Cindy & George never had the police called on them once while living in Florida. Seem like decent hard working people that ...yeah...maybe alittle over the top. Cindy seems to be able only to shower love on one child at a time.
Wow, you just described my ex daughter-in-law....

But these were people striving for money. KC and George with their duplicity and weaknesses shrank the family's coffers down to a dangerous low. Cindy the Worker Bee who supported these two deadbeats would surely have welcomed the financial relief of a child support or SSI check (if the father truly had died) every month. I just don't see them, about to lose their house and scrambling to cover outstanding debt, passing up the money without acomplelling reason. MH as the suspected father could be one reason. If KC named Lee as the father to Cindy could also be another. We all know KC can lie as easily as she breathes. Or . . . there could be some substance to her story. I would believe Lee and KC as provocative siblings before I would believe George and KC. I think George as former LEO would be way too uptight to cross that line. Not to say that LE can't diddle their daughters too; we sadly know that perversion crosses every socio-economic and cultural line on the planet. I think the family secret (or one of them, anyway) has always been about who actually fathered Caylee, and I don't believe a word of who KC has thus far named.

I think the father is Lee's friend, Jeremy I think his name was? That came down to visit around Thanksgiving. There is a photo of he and Casey taken at the house and you can see the Christmas decorations up.

He left after that visit and went back to where-ever, and got married and now has a child.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=829&pictureid=12530

So that's who I think the father is, FWIW.

Sundance

Total speculation: he heard GA say that he is not going to lie on the stand and say what the Defense wants him to say

Just thought I'd bump this up as I am late getting to this thread and this was a version of my thought, also.

Regarding why Casey and Lee were so upset during his testimony--she may really love her brother (in the way she understands "love") and she of course knows her defense team made him out to be someone who sexually assaulted and abused his own sister. Even if he was guilty of that, which I seriously doubt, it was a terrible thing to USE that in court to excuse her own indifference to (or relief in the face of) what happened to Caylee. Looking at him still trying to help her might have penetrated her narcissistic fog.

If there is a secret between the two of them, it may be that he (like the rest of us) feels he knows what Casey did to cause Caylee's death. Perhaps that is why he was willing to throw himself on the grenade to try to save Casey from the death penalty. One thing that interests me is that he said on the stand that he didn't want his sister and his parents to be in court--but that was a moment he could have said that he was upset that his sister was being tried for something she didn't do. He had an opportunity to say something like that, but he didn't. I think the DT didn't ask about the incest because I don't think Lee will lie about the big things. He will talk about a few old stains in the trunk, hedge about what he remembers, etc., but maybe like George (and unlike his mother) he's drawn the line against full-out perjury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back