• Posturing for the Benefit of the Cameras

Votes: 254 61.5%
  • Reading Depositions Related to the Case

Votes: 35 8.5%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 109 26.4%

• Total voters
:waitasec: "PRETENDING"

ICA is "pretending" that she IS "important" while she sits at the DT ...

ICA is "pretending" to be "something" that she is NOT ... she still does NOT believe she is the "defendant" in her own trial ... "WHO ME" ??

Just like she "pretended" to have a "Nanny" for her daughter ...
Just like she "pretended" to go to work as an "Event Coordinator for Universal Studios" ...
Just like she "pretended" ... the list goes on and on and on ...

:cow:

With her giggles, she is also pretending not to be a child-murderer.

It won't work.

I am beginning to wonder if they gave her a mindless job to do such as: "hold my place in this book and don't lose it" . Her whispering and leaning over, and note writing are too distracting for the lawyers who are doing their job.

bayouland said ..
I think the prosecution is making a big mistake of not objecting to her "surfing". She could actually be communicating with LA and getting scoop on what CA and GA will further testify. All the way around, she is an inmate and should be treated as such.

I want to know who to or how we can complain about thi. Like they were talking about the protestors there.. one lady that was so upset because her son was murdered and had media coverage.

Does anybody know whether it is lawful for her to access electronic technology during the course of her trial, and if so, if there are limits to that access? Anyone at all out there?

I say that she's posturing. Here is why: I haven't kept up w/ this case until recently and in the last few days have been going over, in addition to the timeline and other key elements on the case -videos of her interacting with others -especially the jail videos. What strikes me the most is that she just seems so phony.

If she were a person I'd met in real life, I think I'd be repelled in her seeming insincerity. She has so much paltitude-like speech. I kept getting the feeling also, on seeing photos of her w/ Caylee, that she was always "on". She looked like Caylee was the apple of her eye at all times in front of the camera. Yet, she says that Cindy "forced her to have Caylee" and, the fact is, even the best, loving, most devoted parents aren't all goo-goo eyed over their children at every moment. Can't there just be a photo where they're not deleriously happy? (-and maybe there was one that I missed, but if there is, I'd bet it wasn't a photo that she'd initiated -asked someone to take.)

I don't know that there's a non-phony bone in her body. Just my two cents.

:waitasec: "PRETENDING"

ICA is "pretending" that she IS "important" while she sits at the DT ...

ICA is "pretending" to be "something" that she is NOT ... she still does NOT believe she is the "defendant" in her own trial ... "WHO ME" ??

Just like she "pretended" to have a "Nanny" for her daughter ...
Just like she "pretended" to go to work as an "Event Coordinator for Universal Studios" ...
Just like she "pretended" ... the list goes on and on and on ...

:cow:

So true. This post brought to mind a woman I know, who I also believe has sociopathic tendencies. She also 'pretends' to be many things that she is not. I remember her as an adolescent sewing designer labels into her clothes, and that image has stayed with me through the years as I've watched all her escapades. Pretending is a big part of this disorder, IMO.

I know that I posted earlier, but after thinking about the question a little more, my answer might be: Day dreaming of one day becoming a DT lawyer... ***shrugs***

I think she imagines that this is her Paris Hilton moment.
But JB is having her do all this paper shuffling just so he can say "Look how bizarre this girl is- her life is on the line, we are talking about her baby's bones being eaten by scavengers and she is scribbling notes and filing- you can't send this abnormal young girl to death row!"

Good point, ZsaZsa. I know I keep forgetting that he will eventually circle back and try to make that point.

I am beginning to wonder if they gave her a mindless job to do such as: "hold my place in this book and don't lose it" . Her whispering and leaning over, and note writing are too distracting for the lawyers who are doing their job.

BBM - Is that what they're doing?!? :giggle:

Beautiful moniker you have, BTW.

That reminds me. She told everyone she was 'working' from home for her very important event planner job, and that she was a student.

So, imo, she must have 'pretended' to do homework, and Universal 'work' when she was in front of the many people she lied to. My kids are in college and they have to read, study, research online, write papers ALL OF THE TIME.
Did she actually pretend to do stuff like that when she was at home or at Tony's?

More like looking up all the chili recipes!!!

IMO the only thing KC ever had going for herself was her beautiful little girl!!

Looking up prices for RV's and wondering where she is going to steal....i mean borrow the money from now that she has no friends or family left..darnit! Oh and trying to look abused......its exhausting. Hardest job she's ever had.

I know - time out.

Good point, ZsaZsa. I know I keep forgetting that he will eventually circle back and try to make that point.

My opinion is that she is mugging it up for the jury. Trying to appear interested and knowledgeable about the law, testimonies, experts...but she is so disinterested in any reference to Caylee and the jury WILL notice.

I don't really care what she does at the defense table. she can pretend to be anything she wants.
I want to see her off that defense table and in a cell fo
the rest of her life, where she belongs.

Sorry Zsa Zsa I did not mean to put this under your post. I did this by mistake and in haste

Does anybody know whether it is lawful for her to access electronic technology during the course of her trial, and if so, if there are limits to that access? Anyone at all out there?

I think the Lawyers have commented on their Q&A thread that this is abnormal, highly irregular but no one seems to be paying attention.... (HHJP)

Completing her new book, "Everyone Lies ... You too can make this stuff up!".

I voted for posturing. I agree that it's probably for the cameras, as she did it in the hearings, way before there were jurors present. I don't think she has any delusions that she's a paralegal, but I think she wants to be perceived as being as competent as anyone else, if not more so, in whatever situation she's in. So, she's a student at Valencia when she's around other college students. She's an event planner around everyone, because she thought it would be impressive to everyone. Etc., etc., etc.

She really makes a point of interacting with all of her defense team, and doesn't seem to care if she's distracting them, or interrupting them, or if they aren't interested in talking to her. I think it's about control. I bet Casey really, really doesn't like to feel like she's the least anything in the room. So even in a room full of lawyers, she has to feel like she's just as good at the law, and the way she does that is messing around with all the files and books.

Casey is just trying to look knowledgeable for the jury.. acting as if she knows the law, testimony experts and evidence. It is an act. She can pretend to be anything she wants. The jury will notice she shows no feelings when Caylee and the sad, gruesome fact are brought up. No tears, No fear. No anything.
I just want her off the defense table and in a cell for the rest of her life where she belongs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back