What Is the Defense Strategy #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That Forgiving you statement was addressed on one of the A's Media tours. They Made the statement that they were going to tell ICA that they forgive anything she said, in hopes that she would open up to them. Nothing more to it.

ETA It's on one of the network interviews. Some one may have it handy, but I don't.

I'm talking about the video Momma posted of the jail visit. Two different things. Scroll down it's on this page. First 90 seconds. :)

Which station did Cindy make the slip of "Caylee not being out in those woods?" DC deposition was taken recently?? Only the murderer would know where Caylee's remains were and since Cindy and George have readily admitted in many interviews that they have not seen or spoken to Casey since October 14th, 2008... they basically are saying that Casey could not have been the one to tell them the location??

MSNBC.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26507699/ns/today-today_people/

But this is not quite as I remember it....

Which station did Cindy make the slip of "Caylee not being out in those woods?" DC deposition was taken recently?? Only the murderer would know where Caylee's remains were and since Cindy and George have readily admitted in many interviews that they have not seen or spoken to Casey since October 14th, 2008... they basically are saying that Casey could not have been the one to tell them the location??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHU[/ame]

I think they defense may try and use the fight ICA & CA had the night before ICA left. IIRC, JG said CA choked ICA during an intense fight, my guess is they will say that somehow Caylee was injured, maybe died later, ICA panicked, acted like she was punishing the A's, was avoiding home because of the fight or to "bond" with Caylee and that's how they'll explain the 31 days. JMOO.

Another good guess. Obviously we are all thinking it's something to do with CA and/or GA. I know it was before DC went to the woods. I can remember some posters speculating it was a fruedian slip from CA. Didn't it have something to do with an Equusearch search? IMO ICA could have outright told them or even hinted and they waited for things to die down before sending DC out to look. Nothing these people ever say makes sense or is believable anyway.

That was one thought I had!
MOO the bus is headed for CA. The last person to SEE CAYLEE outside the A family was at the nursing home WITH CA!

After all the lies, CA's the other dude that did it...
CA did it cause she slipped up and said it's not like she in the woods... 1+1= 2
add DC poking around etc
could be IDK

I went back and read CA letters to ICA and when I think of how ICA would react to her mother writing and underlining that Caylee was the only "perfect " thing in CA life, and that CA was "the" victim and then crossed it out and wrote "a" victim in all this too, it made me think how much more ICA wants to throw CA under the bus. And why she has not seen any of them, and still does not want to. Yep CA you made her do this will be the DT strategy. imo

What also makes sense to me is the visit request and JB not even responding so the A's lawyer claims he has to go public which he did not want to do. Then the defense filing a motion today to keep the A's out of the trial all smell like creating an illusion for making it seem like ICA is afraid and/or hates her parents. Why make the jail privacy request again in the first place knowing the judge has no say so over that? We know from Lippman's previous statement on NG last month that CA was at JB's office and they have no intention of changing their strategy. (Speculation of throwing GA under the bus) It all seems so staged. I for one think if CA wanted an answer about the visit from JB she would go to his office and get one rather than to the media. Makes sense to me.

Ah, thank you! Cindy said "in the woods" not "in those woods." Still... "in the woods" could come back to haunt her. It was her P.I. that was "in the woods" searching for Caylee!

Wasn't that when she was complaining about Equusearch? She wanted them looking for a live Caylee?

That was one thought I had!
MOO the bus is headed for CA. The last person to SEE CAYLEE outside the A family was at the nursing home WITH CA!

After all the lies, CA's the other dude that did it...
CA did it cause she slipped up and said it's not like she in the woods... 1+1= 2
add DC poking around etc
could be IDK

But there are glaring problems with that defense.
-The smell and chloroform in the trunk of the car that CASEY was driving.
-Cindy called 911, not CASEY. [ who denied the child was even missing.]
- Cindy posted on her Myspace that the child was missing---while Casey made up a bunch of lies to hide that fact.
-Cindy told friends and coworkers that Caylee was missing and she was visibly upset and depressed about it. Casey, quite the opposite.

But there are glaring problems with that defense.
-The smell and chloroform in the trunk of the car that CASEY was driving.
-Cindy called 911, not CASEY. [ who denied the child was even missing.]
- Cindy posted on her Myspace that the child was missing---while Casey made up a bunch of lies to hide that fact.
-Cindy told friends and coworkers that Caylee was missing and she was visibly upset and depressed about it. Casey, quite the opposite.

Very true!
the chloroform I have a problem with. If the levels were that high weeks later how did ICA drive the car (or GA) WITHOUT passing out? wouldn't it drop over time?
just a thought.

But didn't Cindy, in her state deposition, try to take the blame for the chloroform searches on the home computer? By saying she was searching for chlorophil (sp?).

George's accounts of the morning on June 16th, 2008 could easily be used against him. He has tried to hard to place himself there as Casey and Caylee left the home. Even adding to the story to make it more believable, imo. In his state deposition, he even states that Cindy DID see Caylee that morning before she went to work. Cindy has always denied seeing Casey and Caylee that morning.

Another thing is the gas cans and the piece of duct tape. George has tried way too hard to distance himself from the duct tape on that can... but Cindy says that George has admitted to placing that duct tape on the gas can. All in their State depositions.

I can not believe that everything that Cindy and George did to help Casey cover her crime is not going to be used against them by Casey and her defense.

This is going to get really ugly and I will not be surprised to see George and Cindy's attorney release another statement tomorrow. That or Cindy and George have been calling their old friends in the media for an exclusive??

even though cindy mentions the woods it means nothing, well not nothing, but it was speculated here by many of us, that kc must have said something, if (another speculation) as posted above kc is going to try and say ... see i havent spoken with them since, whenever, how could they know where my baby was left ergo it must be them. cindy could easily put that to bed by revealing WHY they felt the need to check this area. Remember DC or the As must have stumbled across some evidence that they have kept to themselves as to why they were looking there in the first place

I maintain thats a tactic the defense may want to consider before slinging any mud in the parents direction you just never know how the As are going to react especially now darling daughter doesnt want them in the courtroom. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned jmo

Very true!
the chloroform I have a problem with. If the levels were that high weeks later how did ICA drive the car (or GA) WITHOUT passing out? wouldn't it drop over time?
just a thought.

Because IIRC and someone correct me if I'm wrong. chloroform lays low. It doesn't rise and would not create a problem for some one driving the car.

ETA I saw this on one of the IS, where Mike Brookes explained it.

I think they defense may try and use the fight ICA & CA had the night before ICA left. IIRC, JG said CA choked ICA during an intense fight, my guess is they will say that somehow Caylee was injured, maybe died later, ICA panicked, acted like she was punishing the A's, was avoiding home because of the fight or to "bond" with Caylee and that's how they'll explain the 31 days. JMOO.

Ya have to wonder nums about it all now .... I wrote a scenario like this long, long ago. However now that the trial is going to start and all the sworn depo's and affidavits are now part of the case I cannot see this happening without the A's ending up in adjacent cells to ICA.

I still sit on that fence debating who actually murdered Caylee. I don't fence sit about any evidence that proves ICA participated in the clean up and disposal of Caylee into the woods in a laundry bag stuffed into two large black trash bags. But there isn't any reliable, verifiable evidence pointed at WHO had Caylee last. CA/GA/LA have all lied about June 15, 2008 and every date and every incident before and afterwards. None of the A's are innocent in Caylee's murder. Notta one of the bunch.

There is something more sinister that went on prior to June 15, 2008 that most of us cannot imagine. And CA wants it buried deep within histories pages. :banghead::banghead: And ICA has sat in jail for three years to hide it as well.

It says 'Comes now the defendant Casey Anthony yada yada, hereby makes the following information available to the SA through the undersigned JB

Affidavit of Professional Journalist WKMG-TV and DVD.

Lola you may be on to something...

WKMG is Channel 6

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17855547/detail.html

The Anthonys spoke to Local 6 News reporter Adam Longo, the first time they've talked publicly since the forensic results were released.

"George and I don't believe that Caylee is in the woods or out there," Cindy Anthony said. "We believe someone has her, and that she's alive."

The Anthonys have a private investigator looking into tips that continue to come in.

Because IIRC and someone correct me if I'm wrong. chloroform lays low. It doesn't rise and would not create a problem for some one driving the car.

ETA I saw this on one of the IS, where Mike Brookes explained it.

Plus, didn't George open the windows to drive it? I know they opened it all the way once in the garage...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back