what ONE piece of information do you wish you knew ?***LIST ONLY***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KH and DY think this was premeditated....why and for how long...hence science fair....

Where were TMH's biological children (Baby K & Teenager J) at all times during the day June 4th?:waitasec:

I would like to know who took Kyron. If LE could be sure of that I think they could find out everything else we want to know.

How much gas was in the truck and miles on the odometer when Teri used the truck Thurs and Friday. If indeed she used the truck Thursday....

I'd also like to know if LE interviewed TH's teenage son about the dynamics in the home (i.e., who sent him away, etc...).

I know, that's two things I want to know instead of one, so I'll be quiet now. LOL

Crazy I am sure...has LE talked with any delivery person to the home...anyone outside the family that may have been near,close or at the door of the home or familiar with the home and family...

The real reason J was sent away: because TMH had had enough; because KH had had enough; to protect him from something; to get him out of the way of something.

I would like to know Terri's psychiatric history and any significant events that occurred in her childhood/adolescence that were perhaps ignored/covered up/glossed over.
Thanks. It's about the same as I was going to ask so I'll ask a different one.
I'd like to know how Terri was disciplined when she was a child.

In today's internet world, could this project be a turn key project purchased off the internet ?

Where is Kyron? Once we know that ,many other questions will be answered.

I'd like to know how Kyron's science project was delivered to the school. Was it just laid in the seat, was it in some kind of container, and if so did this same box/container make it home to be taken back the next day to pick up his project?

Actually, beyond that I would like to know more about the teacher that marked Kyron absent that day.

I'm calling it a two-part question. I'd like to know what LE knew early on that made them request all that surveillance video, and whether the video they got provided them with the key information they expected and needed.

Of course we all want to know where Kyron is (and his condition) but if given any question but those, I'd like to know what TMH told her friends and family (including Kaine et al) in the days preceding, and following Kyron's disappearance.

I'd like to know if the teacher was grilled and if she took a lie detector test.

I'd like to know - what all went on approx. 7 months prior?
(around time of alleged MFH, also about time DDS was out of work, TH sought help for PPD or KH had her seek help - iirc he said to the effect, the dr. asked me to keep an eye on her for 6 months, which would lead right up to June... when he thought all was well + maybe wasn't watching so much.)
So, I want to know what was going on then, that maybe someone was stewing over for 6-7 months.
I also want to know if anyone bought tracphone/s back then, and if they are known of (as in does LE have any trace of these phones, or could they be as yet unheard of.)
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap
Back