what ONE piece of information do you wish you knew ?***LIST ONLY***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Of course, there are a lot of pieces of info missing in this very complex case,IMO...

The one thing I would like to know is : Did Kyron and his sister have a babysitter ? A regular person who babysat for them. Did this person also babysit in the old house,before they moved to Skyline ?

One reason I wonder about a potential babysitter is that IIRC, KH stated that a few years back TH was "drinking herself to sleep every night ." I believe it was a TV interview, and I don't watch much TV,so don't know the link...

But, if TH was drinking like that, I would wonder : who was taking care of Kyron at that time ? It would have been before he started Kinder, I think...

If there was a sitter, did the sitter know what was going on in the household ? Did any sitter still have any kind of contact with the family ? I do remember that KH said that TH's drinking had lessened in the last few years.

All JMO

I haven't read the thread yet, so forgive me if this has been said...

The comment of Terri drinking "behind" his back and to put herself to sleep, has always bothered me.... If my DH drank on any given night, I would definately know it... You can't miss the smell..(unless I was drinking too:angel:) Were they sleeping in different area's of the house...:waitasec: MOO..

Something that I've wondered about and have never seen mentioned, is who did Kyron call "Mother" or "Mommy" or "Mama?" If he called Terri this, what did he call Desiree? Terri had raised him since infancy, but he obviously knew Desiree was his real mother, and he had a real relationship with her.

It may seem unimportant compared to other questions, but just trying to add to my understanding of the closeness between Terri and Kyron.

I have no idea where to find a link but I remember it being discussed that he called one of them (Terri?) Mom and the other one (Desiree?) Mommy or Momma.

Momma is what DY signed her letter to Kyron with, and calling Terri Mom or some variation of it would IMO make sense considering the swimming teacher person said he had no idea Kyron was a stepson. IMO he might have been clued in if Kyron had called Terri by her first name.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-mom-reaches-out-with-emotional-letter-96794804.html

Edit: this comes via Carol Moulton so I'm not sure how verbatim it is but this has Kyron calling Terri Mom:

"He told her, 'I'm going back to the classroom, Mom,' and she waves to him and left," Carol Moulton said. "She thought he was safely at school just like he is everyday."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Was Kyron born in a hospital?

This is a unique question. I'm really curious what your train of thought is!
Not sure if I'm allowed to explain on this thread because it's a list only. I'm trying to think outside the box, look far back into the family's history together, including TH, starting with Kyron's birth...

Something that I've wondered about and have never seen mentioned, is who did Kyron call "Mother" or "Mommy" or "Mama?" If he called Terri this, what did he call Desiree? Terri had raised him since infancy, but he obviously knew Desiree was his real mother, and he had a real relationship with her.

It may seem unimportant compared to other questions, but just trying to add to my understanding of the closeness between Terri and Kyron.

Putting this all in one post for ease in finding it later:

A close friend tells PEOPLE, "Terri loves Kyron. He called her Mom. It's heartbreaking people she doesn't know are throwing stones at her. But she just wants her son back."

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20400756,00.html

From Donjeta above (thanks, Donjeta! :blowkiss:)

"He told her, 'I'm going back to the classroom, Mom,' and she waves to him and left," Carol Moulton said. "She thought he was safely at school just like he is everyday."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Momma (Desiree Young)

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-mom-reaches-out-with-emotional-letter-96794804.html

I would ask Terri 'Why did you leave Kyron in the hallway when you have stated that he suffers from mini-seizures? Why didn't you deliver him personally to the teacher?'

I would like to know why Kaine felt the need to cheat on Desiree. She's very pretty.

did Kyron have any little playmates that would come play at his home on a regular basis, or visa versa?

I would like to know if all of the students were assembled in their rooms at 8:45. I would like to know what Terri was doing between 8:45 and 9:00 a.m. She told her mother she left at 8:45. She said in the emails that she left at 9:00.

I'd like to know that single #1 piece of evidence that LE has closest to their vest...don't you?

EXACTLY the question!! What specifically made law enforcement so confidant from virtually day 1 that this is an isolated incident?

or did you know of the school groundskeeper, Dave Stensen, before you had the presser distributing the flyer of the truck posed in two positions along the path?

New question (addition to the prior): What time do the bells ring during the day at Skyline, and do they ring during performances?

I'd like to know that single #1 piece of evidence that LE has closest to their vest...don't you?

I was coming back to this thread to ask just that - and even more specifically, was there some piece of evidence that was found or mailed to the Horman house that might indicate a kidnapping? That seems like how LE treated it the first week or so, and later comments by DY and KH hinted at this too.

(I just keep adding them..) Was the baby fussy in the first store that Terri went to?

What was the state of their marriage?

What had Terri been telling her friends it was?

Did Terri want to move on with MC? (and just baby K)

If I can only pick ONE then it is as obvious as the nose on my face. My question is

Where is Kyron Horman?

(this is my first post on here, hi all.. Sorry if this is posted incorrectly. And not sure if it matters, but an fyi on my question, I work near the area this all happened.)

Only one question is hard, but if TH went to Albertsons off Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy after the two FM, then "drove on rural roads" I'd think she drove up Skyline from Scholls Ferry. Yet, I haven't read / heard of LE searching that far in. As someone pointed out, there are no cell towers on Sauvie's Island, so I have issue with her being placed that far North.

Has LE searched the south part of Skyline Blvd?

Was there one thing that led LE to be so certain that this was an "isolated case" i.e. Terri, basically, and if so, why was/is it not enough to even after almost 3 months charge her? Is the fact of not knowing what to charge her with holding up the progress of the investigation, or is it the facts of the case itself? (i.e. breaking her alibi, etc.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap
Back