what ONE piece of information do you wish you knew ?***LIST ONLY***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd really like to know what Terri's exact role was in the blended Horman family. Was she Kyron's primary caregiver and could she have voiced that she needed help and got it from KH and DY? Was she being a martyr stepmother or did she somehow end up being the one who was most responsible for Kyron? Was she forced into the role of primary caregiver or did she volunteer to do it? Was there communication about discipline and how to raise Kyron or did she just do her own thing with him and act like everything was okay? Or was she at odds with how Kyron should be raised?

I think knowing her role in this family would help in understanding her better. Sometimes I think she let a rage boil at having to take care of Kyron but not wanting to say anything to mess up her sterling reputation. Other times I wonder if she was forced into or basically had to take this role because of circumstances beyond her control. And things just stayed that way because it seemed to be working and she wasn't complaining to anyone about it. Either of these could play into why she kidnapped and killed Kyron if she is guilty of doing that.

Was there one thing that led LE to be so certain that this was an "isolated case" i.e. Terri, basically, and if so, why was/is it not enough to even after almost 3 months charge her? Is the fact of not knowing what to charge her with holding up the progress of the investigation, or is it the facts of the case itself? (i.e. breaking her alibi, etc.)

To your first question, I don't know. To the second, it sounds like they just don't know what the crime is and what to charge her with. Kind of hard to charge someone with murder if there is no body and no evidence there was a murder. You can't just assume they are dead.
Yes, they can try a case without a body. But not without some proof that someone was murdered. There is no crime scene, and nothing to indicate Kyron is dead. That leaves the question, what did happen to him? Was he sold? Is he being hidden somewhere?
Until they know what happened or have a pretty good idea... how exactly are they going to determine what she's guilty of?

I am curious why either one would still be wearing what appear to be matching wedding bands. I think Kaine touched on his reason in the past. Has he since stopped wearing it?

What did TH say during the 911 call re: the "threats" posed by the LS during the botched sting? Did she say she'd never met the LS? Did she say her only previous contact with LS was re: work (no texting/contact beyond that)?

IMO Terri dug herself into a hole that night with a pile of lies LE could disprove. She hired Houze immediately thereafter. Whether or not she had something to do with Kyron's disappearance, TH realized she needed a criminal attorney.

Why?

How often did Terri post pictures of Kyron on her Facebook or myspace or whatever it was?

I seem to recall that they were few and far between, but I'd love to know for sure. (it doesn't prove anything, but just adds to my list) (my list is a secret list! *g*)

I also want to ask Kaine if he will please release a home video of Terri speaking. Why doesnt she want the public to hear her voice?

I want to know if cadaver dogs were ever taken into Skyline Elementary School ?

All JMO

I'd like to know if the turf technician was alone, or was there another maintenance person there as well, perhaps using a trimmer? (That would mean another man standing near or sitting in a white truck).

Oops, me again.

Given the fact that these news conferences take place on Friday, and that (maybe, according to BeanE, but I'll take her word!) the Dede flyer went out on a Friday, I'd like to know what happens in that general community on a Friday that might involve people not there on other days of the week. A farmers market, perhaps? What else?

And there was also the question, "Did you have visitors on Friday, June 4?" (paraphrased)

I also want to ask Kaine if he will please release a home video of Terri speaking. Why doesnt she want the public to hear her voice?

There was one tape that I "think" is her voice but not 100% certain. It's the one where Kyron is giving his bridge presentation. You can hear her correct the amount from 400 to 4000 (dollars?..not sure what it was he was describing?). I don't think it's the teacher because the voice is right next to the camera and I believe it's the teachers voice towards the end that says something like "for the ?, there ya go" . That's the only one out there that I've found. It's at the 52 second mark in this video that I THINK is Terri's voice.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34c8CNGA3Uo[/ame]

ETA: Ooops, sorry I forgot this was a list only thread.

I wish I knew if Kyron was seen near the Horman truck, between 8:45 and 9:00.

Today, I wish I knew if there was a doctor appointment or not - when and what for. That would put a lot of speculation to rest, IMO.

I would like to know if TH was ever seriously considered for a teaching position at skyline...

since I see others have posted more than once, I will go for another...what did the PTA moms/teachers really think of TH?

I'd love to know what Kristina Porter says about that day, and the other adults (teachers, parents, etc.) that were there that day as well.

I would love to see a report of each & every one of Terri's (and DeeDee's) lies that have been disproved by LE, Family & Friends.

So hard to choose just one thing I'd like to know...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desireh
Back