what ONE piece of information do you wish you knew ?***LIST ONLY***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd like to know why Desiree is so convinced that Kyron is being held-other than the obvious reason, i.e. that she has to. And why, despite her apparent disdain/disgust with Terri, she feels so certain that he will be returned if Terri is the one behind this.

I wonder if her theory is tied into the denial/bargaining stage of grief ? Desiree is facing a long,hard road IMO. I keep her in my prayers.

All JMO

I want to know if TH or any of Kyron's teachers had ever suggested that Kyron might have ADHD, whether he had ever been diagnosed or evaluated for this condition and most importantly, whether Kyron had ever been prescribed amphetamines.

MOO

I want to know if TH or any of Kyron's teachers had ever suggested that Kyron might have ADHD, whether he had ever been diagnosed or evaluated for this condition and most importantly, whether Kyron had ever been prescribed amphetamines.

MOO

Out of curiousity, why?

What did kids and adults who had recently spent time with Kyron suggest his thoughts and feelings were toward his father and this step mother leading up to the science fair--particularly, what did Kyron say to Desiree when he cried and said he didn't want to go home? (I think I squeezed that all into one question.)

Okay, this is blatantly cheating ... another question; but I think someone else got away with it earlier in the thread:

What is the "chicken and egg" relationship between LE and Kyon's biological parents? Does LE keep insisting this is an isolated instance because the bioparents have said they are sure TH is behind this? Or do the bioparents keep saying that TH is behind this because LE keeps telling them so? (The question behind my question: could LE and the bioparents just be "selling one another" on this because they have nothing else?)

Sorry for asking too much

What did kids and adults who had recently spent time with Kyron suggest his thoughts and feelings were toward his father and this step mother leading up to the science fair--particularly, what did Kyron say to Desiree when he cried and said he didn't want to go home? (I think I squeezed that all into one question.)

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

To Kaine:

Q: What were the "red flags" or warning signs that Desiree Young thought she may have missed prior to Kyron's disappearance? Desiree told the Today Show that Kyron seemed increasingly unhappy when he left their home after his visits with the Youngs. Kaine, did you see any warning signs and if so what?

A: Desiree's quote was not taken in its entirety. As a younger boy, Kyron can express distress when going from one household to the other if he has been having a great time and is looking forward to upcoming activities with that particular household. There was no abnormal amount of this happening after he left Desiree's household or when he left ours to go visit Desiree. He has been unhappy several times when he has had to leave our house to go visit Desiree, nothing Desiree or I would deem out of the ordinary.

DNA in,out or around the truck of the F250 truck owned by the Horman family....

"She was not human to Kyron," said Young in a frank exchange. "And I don't think we should humanize her in anyway."

Desiree was talking about TH.
What is meant by that?
Was Kyron treated like a dog? prisoner? 'not human'............
I need to now more about that and BTW where was his dad during that inhumane
treatment???

"She was not human to Kyron," said Young in a frank exchange. "And I don't think we should humanize her in anyway."

What is meant by that?
treatment???

She was responding to a comment regarding the article that came out which Desiree felt was too "humanizing" of Terri. Her comment about not being human to Kyron was in regard to what Desiree is accusing Terri of having done: Kidnapping and .... whatever.

I've just reviewed a large photo album from another site...and I want to know what, if Terri is guilty, happened to change her from an apparently loving, involved and caring parent into...someone who could do this? And why didn't anyone know she was that unstable?

I know that hating an adult could make one (rationally or no) hate their child...especially if they had to do all or most of the work for/with that child. But still...quite a leap, to my little brain. If Terri did this thing, she had to have undergone some sea change or had a psychotic break-a photo with her baby and Kyron, which can't be that long ago, shows them all just glowing, with Terri's arm firmly around Kyron. It's just insane.

So what happened? A combo of drugs/alcohol/hormones? Inherited lunacy (sorry if not a PC term) or late-life psychosis?

What is meant by that?
treatment???

IMO, she's saying that, because she believes Terri is responsible for his disappearance and whatever happened to Kyron, she's inhuman and shouldn't be humanized in articles and interviews.

DNA in,out or around the truck of the F250 truck owned by the Horman family....

Since the pick-up was a family vehicle that Kyron probably rode in frequently (and was also reported to have rode in on Friday June 4th) his DNA would be expected to be found in the vehicle.

We know from MSM articles that the truck was searched.

If LE found any incriminating DNA that matched Kyron's (blood, for example) in or on the truck, I have no doubt the GJ would have delivered an indictment.

Since there has been no indictment (yet), I don't believe incriminating DNA was found on the truck.

What one piece of information do I wish I knew?

Who was truly the last person who was with Kyron when he disappeared?

Not the last person who saw him, or the last person who was allegedly seen with him - but who was the last person who was actually WITH him, whether or not that person was seen.

That's what I want to know.

I would like to know why Desiree did not petition the court to regain physical custody of Kyron when her health improved...especially when he would cry and not want to go back to his Dad's and TH's house. That really has bothered me.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Since the pick-up was a family vehicle that Kyron probably rode in frequently (and was also reported to have rode in on Friday June 4th) his DNA would be expected to be found in the vehicle.

We know from MSM articles that the truck was searched.

If LE found any incriminating DNA that matched Kyron's (blood, for example) in or on the truck, I have no doubt the GJ would have delivered an indictment.

Since there has been no indictment (yet), I don't believe incriminating DNA was found on the truck.

What one piece of information do I wish I knew?

Who was truly the last person who was with Kyron when he disappeared?

Not the last person who saw him, or the last person who was allegedly seen with him - but who was the last person who was actually WITH him, whether or not that person was seen.

That's what I want to know.

I guess I wasn't clear in my statement, comes with age sometimes...I highly suspect any DNA from any Hormon family would be there. I was specifically asking other than the Horman family...since the focus has been so much on this darn truck...that best as been mentioned...KH is STILL driving..that's another question! thanks so much...

I would like to try and make sense of Terri's sexting. Was sexting something Terri and Kaine did with each other? Or is sexting Terri's way of communicating sexually to men she doesn't know well? Or does she sext when under pressure? Is Terri a sex addict? Why did she do such a thing? moo mho

Although I certainly wouldn't use sexting as a way to assign murderous guilt to a person, I would like to understand why she did this. moo mho

If I could know just one thing, it would definitely be to know where sweet Kyron is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84
Back