What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have more than one question:

1. Was DB already drinking, before she bought the box of wine?

2. Why did DB go to the boys' room to get them to bring them to sleep with her that night? Were the boys already asleep when she brought them into her room?

3. Was Lisa in her crib from 4 pm until she disappeared?

4. What is that thing in the corner above the front door? Here at 2:21 http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45014011#45014011

View attachment 19888

Good catch.

Looks like a surveillance camera to me
Looks like a cheap wireless surround sound speaker to me. I have a similar looking one, except mine is not wireless.
And why would anybody have a surveillance camera on the inside by the door? What would be the purpose of that? Wouldn't it be on the outside to see who is at the door?

Looks like a cheap wireless surround sound speaker to me. I have a similar looking one, except mine is not wireless.
And why would anybody have a surveillance camera on the inside by the door? What would be the purpose of that? Wouldn't it be on the outside to see who is at the door?

you may be right but I just watched again and it still looks like a camera to me lol.

In da Middle, do you know if anything came of the group of 7-8 officers gathered about a mile away from the Irwin home today? They were all in unmarked vehicles? TIA. You can answer in the "searches" thread if you want, so we don't take this one off course.

Why did you have two shotguns and a rubber band-wrapped bat in the master bedroom? (To Both DB & JI in separate interviews and before either of them has a chance to talk to discuss their individual interviews with one another.)

What purpose would rubber bands serve on a bat? Better grip?

But why would it be above the front door?

It does look like a motion detector to me.

But why would it be above the front door?

It does look like a motion detector to me.
Because you install them in the upper corners of the room. I bet if we could see another corner, there would be another one.
Why would a motion detector be there? It would be facing outside, not inside. What would the purpose there be? They did not have a security system. If they did, they would have at least something installed OUTSIDE of the house.n If that was the only one, why would anybody pick there? If you are putting a motion detector there, somebody already got in.

Because you install them in the upper corners of the room. I bet if we could see another corner, there would be another one.
Why would a motion detector be there? It would be facing outside, not inside. What would the purpose there be? They did not have a security system. If they did, they would have at least something installed OUTSIDE of the house.n If that was the only one, why would anybody pick there? If you are putting a motion detector there, somebody already got in.

I don't know about the surround sound speakers. Most people I know have them above their couch.

As far as the motion detectors, I don't know if DB/JI have an alarm system. But proper placement is usually above all entry doors. I know my Mom's is. The windows are all outfitted with motion sensors and then there are sensors like shown (but my Mom's are white) in the corners above the doors. If the alarm is set and somebody opens the door, the sensor will pick it up and the alarm will go off.

That is a normal place for a motion detector. By an entry door, in the corner so as to pick up any movement the room.

That is a normal place for a motion detector. By an entry door, in the corner so as to pick up any movement the room.
In KCMO a permit is required for a security system. No permit for this address. By design a permit is much cheaper than the fine for not having one.

Corner mount home speaker pic. Notice the upper corners.
3_rect540.jpg

Looks like a surveillance camera to me

That's exactly what is looks like to me too. My ex neighbor was always paranoid someone was going to break into his house and take his valubles, lol. I laugh because he didn't have anything that anyone would want as far as I was concerned but anyway, he had several cameras... one by the front door just like that one and one by the back door. He also had one on the front and back of his house outside and a monitor in his room where he would sit constantly just waiting to be robbed.

It was strange, I always thought he was either on drugs or just unstable. The strange thing is, he would invite all the neighbors over to show them almost like he was daring someone to try to break in. He even had all kinds of weapons, even homemade all around the house.

This totally reminds me of this guys house. I've always thought the guy was on meth and I've always had the feeling that DB & JI were into meth, I don't know that for sure just a feeling I had since I 1st heard about the BL Case. As usual this is just my opinion and my opinion only!!

In KCMO a permit is required for a security system. No permit for this address. By design a permit is much cheaper than the fine for not having one.

Corner mount home speaker pic. Notice the upper corners.
3_rect540.jpg

The permit must of slipped their minds.

The permit must of slipped their minds.
And it slipped KCPD's mind also after they have been in this house this many times? No way. I am sure they would have been reminded of this when KCPD was there. Especially if there is this much animosity between them, KCPD would have jumped at the chance at this IMO.

And it slipped KCPD's mind also after they have been in this house this many times? No way. I am sure they would have been reminded of this when KCPD was there. Especially if there is this much animosity between them, KCPD would have jumped at the chance at this IMO.

Missing infant and whatever else and the police are going to point out that they need a permit for the motion detector. Seems that is low on the priority list at this time.

I don't know why if they had a motion detector/camera the police wouldn't have taken it. Don't they both record movement or would a motion detector just detect a sound has it was happening and not record that it happened? Speaker seems more logical we have a couple sets that had that type of set up. I just think if it were anything else it would have been taken has evidence in the case, not left to be removed at a later date.

Sorry I was Off Topic in my previous post....I do have some questions I'd like to ask Deborah but I just get angry and it ends up sounding like a rant so I think it's best left alone for now, for me anyway. I would hate to have to go to Time Out, lol.

What brand and model baby monitor do they have, and does it have a memory card?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei
Back