What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Deborah, how drunk were you and did you or did you not experience a black out the night Lisa went missing?

Compound question, I know. It was also stated that she had 6 or 7 glasses of wine that night I would like to know how big the glasses were or IOW how much wine did she actually drink. May as well go one step further and find out how much of what she ate.

I'd like to know when DB plans to take another LD test since she said she would have no problem taking a second test.

whose fingerprints, if any, were found on the broken/bent window screen?

DB, did you give Lisa a bath that night? What type, and how much medication did you give her?

My question, Deborah, how many times a week or a month do you over drink to the point of incapacitation and memory loss?

can anyone see my post? tia

Where is the body? I'm convinced she is dead and they know where the body is. They have done nothing to assist police, they won't let themselves be ruled out...yada yada I know LOL

I'd like to know what time the boys went to their room to go to sleep and whether they went on their own when they got tired or DB told them it was bedtime, tucked them in, etc. Were they both still awake when she offered to let them come to her room, maybe still playing with their new kitten, or had they already settled in?

Why does JI or DB need a lawyer if they had nothing to do with their daughter going missing?

QUESTIONS:
1. Did Jeremy Irwin request to work the night shift on Oct 3rd or was he asked by the employer?
2. Was Jeremy Irwin supposed to work through 3:30 a.m. or was he authorized to work only through 10 pm? Did he receive unauthorized overtime?
3. Do ping and call records put Jeremy Irwin at the Starbucks and show that he actually tried to call one of Debbi's numbers that night? Did he attempt to call Samantha Brando to let Debbi know he would be 5 hours late?

WHY?:
I would like to know whether Debbi was truly expecting Jeremy home around 10:30 or if she knew he would be gone all night. It would help me to understand her possible intentions for the evening. I would also like to know if it's possible that Jeremy Irwin wanted a reason to be out of the house on this particular night and requested to work his first night shift ever in order to do so. Both Jeremy Irwin and Jim Brando were out of their homes for the first time the night of the 3rd - curious...

I have more than one question:

1. Was DB already drinking, before she bought the box of wine?

2. Why did DB go to the boys' room to get them to bring them to sleep with her that night? Were the boys already asleep when she brought them into her room?

3. Was Lisa in her crib from 4 pm until she disappeared?

4. What is that thing in the corner above the front door? Here at 2:21 http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45014011#45014011

front door.jpg

I had never noticed that. This is interesting. Wonder if it worked.

LE had the house under constant surveillance from the beginning of the investigation for at least a month. I would bet that camera was part of the surveillance (put in after Lisa was kidnapped). I doubt if they leave an officer sitting on site for 24/7. JMO and my best guess ;)

My question (3-parter) for DB and JI: Is it possible that a house key was in your car (and stolen) when it was broken into the month before Lisa was kidnapped? How many cigarette butts were left around the car presumably by the burglar? Were there enough to indicate that the car burglar was stalking or watching you?

Why did you have two shotguns and a rubber band-wrapped bat in the master bedroom? (To Both DB & JI in separate interviews and before either of them has a chance to talk to discuss their individual interviews with one another.)

To:
PN, (DB's brother)
Irwin son
Bradley son
SB (the female neighbor)

Did anyone hear Lisa, coo, babble or cry, either just by hearing or through the baby monitor, between 5:20 PM 10/03/2011 and 3:45 AM 10/04/2011?

Why did you have two shotguns and a rubber band-wrapped bat in the master bedroom? (To Both DB & JI in separate interviews and before either of them has a chance to talk to discuss their individual interviews with one another.)

Great question, Just K. Why all this protection? It's not as if they were wealthy. Sounds like they were extremely concerned about someone. WOW

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back