What Questions Would You Ask of Those Associated with this case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Question 1: Ron, Misty, Crystal - Were you doing drugs on the night Haleigh went missing?
Question 2: Ron, Misty, Crystal - Would you submit to a blood test everyday for the rest of your parenting years?
Question 3: Ron, Misty, Crystal - Have you ever sold drugs?
Question 3: Ron, Misty, Crystal - Have you ever hung with known drug users?
Question 4: Ron, Misty, Crystal - Were your children ever around known drug users?
Question 5: Ron, Misty, Crystal - Would you submit to a polygraph and answer such questions under oathe?
Question 6: Teresa N. and Nancy Marie G. - What are your maiden names?
Question 7: Teresa N. - Do you have any relatives that work for law enforcement in the State of Florida?
Question 8: Nancy Marie G. - How long have you and your family been involved in drugs and other illegal activities?
Question 9: Teresa and Nancy - Do you know Donald Sapp and Kyle Johns? If so, Please describe the extent of your relationship with such felons.
Question 10: Teresa and Nancy - Would you submit to a polygraph and answer such questions under oathe?
Question 11: PCSO and the FBI - When will Ron be arrested for his underage liasons and when will he be listed as a RSO? (Ron will be 26 in October of 2009)
Question 12: PCSO and the FBI - How do you feel about Sapp, Lane, and Johns?
Question 13: Florida DCF - Why weren't these children placed in state's custody?

Ok, I'm officially done for the night. I hope I don't have nightmares! Pray for Haileigh, even though I already believe she's in heaven...

My questions would be directed to LE:

Where are you on the case? Who are you concentrating on as a POI?

Who has taken LDTs and what were the results?

What items were removed from the trailer during the search warrant? What are the results of tests on those items?

Did you find DNA, fingerprints, or any other forensic evidence to indicate a stranger abduction? When will the touch DNA test results be returned?

When are you going to begin clearing family members publically?

Anyone--Why did it take so long for us to hear about GGM stopping by with clothes? The question, "Did anyone come over that night?" was asked numerous times in earlier interviews.
Misty--GGM said she saw the kids eating dinner on the front porch when she stopped over around 7-7:30. Why such a late dinner if the kids bedtime was 8:00 on school nights? I'm just curious.
Ron--We keep hearing about what a good father you are and how much you love your kids. Then why do you seem to be uninterested in finding out if you truly are the father of A's child? Don't you want to know for sure so you can be a good father to that child too? Again, just curious.
LE--I have either read or heard that you have cleared a/c man, RSOs, cousin. Why have I not read or heard that you have cleared any of the family members?
Anyone--can someone please give me the full and truthful story about the fight and the gun?

Misty
-You've stated that the only time you use the back door is to either vacuum the car or take the garbage out. You've also stated that you were cleaning the night that Haleigh disappeared...did you take the garbage out while cleaning that night?

Ron
-Why did you cover you mic and remind or tell Misty to "look at the camera" during the interview with Greta?

-How did you get the cuts/abrasions on your hands?

-What time does Haleigh get off the bus AND what time do you go to work.

I very much doubt that Crystal or her family were paid for that interview with Geraldo, those types of interviews are not usually. I have a feeling Geraldo has a very low budget, so I would think just talking to a couple family members in the tent wouldn't qualify for a paid interview.
I have too many questions of everybody to list here but the main ones are for Misty and Ron. Why the different stories about who slept where, and what is the deal about the pink shirt? And why is Ron lying about doing drugs, and who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop. I just want them all to tell the truth.

School Bus driver: Who met Haleigh at that bus that day? The disappearance was reported immediately, so that info would be easy for the driver to remember.

I would ask Law Enforcement how EXACTLY the SO Timothy Randolph Loucakis was being monitored.

What is the make & model of his GPS monitoring device?
How often (and in what form) was the data from the GPS monitoring device transmitted to LawEnforcement.
How specific is the data?
What is the margin of error expected with the device?
How many false alerts has the unit experienced over the years?

Is it the type that the SO has to charge (like a cell phone) himself?
Is it the type that signals can be blocked with covering it with tinfoil or other tampering?

What is his allowable range before an alert is recorded?

Where did he work?

Where is Haleigh's bus stop in relation to Loucakis's house?

What does "he wasn't where he was supposed to be" mean in relation to his curfew violation?

Is it plausible that Loucakis walked out his back door, followed the creek to the west, walked along the shoreline of the St. John's River south, and made a final left turn (east) straight to Haleigh's back door?

Is he allowed to use the internet / does he have a computer/ does he have access to a computer?

Did Misty absolutely lay eyes on Haleigh (not just a bump in a blanket) after she put her in bed at 8:00pm?
[Loucakis's curfew wasn't until 10:00pm. He had two hours to snatch her.]

Didn't the search dogs follow Haleigh's scent down to the river?

Does Loucakis have a boat?

To LE- What have been the results of Misty and Ron's polygraphs? Have their alibis checked out? PLEASE HELP US MOVE ON IF THEY ARE NOT SUSPECTS. We want to help.

Background leading up to crime

Ron and Misty-Please describe in detail the day previous and up to the time Haleigh went missing. Please include any converstions you had with Haleigh during that period.

Crime Scene

Misty- How do you normally keep the screen door open when taking out the trash?

Ron- Same question.

Misty and Ron- Have you ever used or do you know of anyone who uses a cinder
block to hold a door open?

Misty and Ron- Do you know of anyone who had the familiarity with your backyard area to know where the cinder blocks were located?

Misty and Ron- Can you see the pile of cinder blocks from your yard or are they obscured from view in some way?

Bedtime Routines and Bedwetting

Ron- What time do you normally go to bed, and where do you and Misty normally sleep?

Misty-Why was everybody sleeping in the same room/bed, and where was Ron going to sleep when he came home that day?

Misty and Ron- If Haleigh wet the bed the night before as Misty says, who changed Haleigh out of her wet clothing that morning? What was she wearing at the time and where is that clothing now?

Misty, Ron- Was anyone in the bed with Haleigh when her blanket got wet? If so what was his/her reaction?

Misty- Besides Haleigh's blanket being wet, was the bed wet also? If not, why? If so, did you spot clean or flip the mattress?

Misty-Why did you have to wash the blanket on the window?

Misty- Why was your blanket in the van?

Misty, Ron- Where is/was Ron's blanket?

Misty, RC- How was bedwetting handled in your household and has Haleigh ever been punished for bedwetting?

Stranger Abduction

Misty- Did you leave the children alone at any time during the night that Haleigh went missing?

Ron: Please be truthful -- have you made any recent enemies?

Misty/Ron: Is there anyone you feel may have paid unusual attention to Haleigh in recent weeks?

Ron: Who knew about your shift changes?

Post-disappearance behavior

Misty:Has Ron ever accused you of lying to him in the past? If so, how did that play out? Has he ever questioned your truthfulness since Haleigh went missing?

All family/friends - Do you feel anyone has anyone acted out of character since Haleigh's disappearance? If so , who and how so?

Did LE find out if a train was going by that night, if so what time. The dogs followed her scent as far as the train tracks, and then what?

Why did the kids need to be checked on?

What is the name of the school that Haleigh attended?

Was her picture in the newspaper for any reason lately?

A Happy Birthday shout out? A school trip with her classmates? A visit with Santa? etc.

Did she ever, ever walk home from the bus stop alone?

Is there a paperboy? ice cream man? landscaper? dog walker, trashman, mailman, exterminator .... that has shown an unusual interest in her?

Questions for LE on the possible Haleigh sighting in a red RAV SUV in TN:

- Have you obtained a list of all the registrations for red RAV SUV's in FL?
- Could you narrow down this list based upon a physical description of the driver & passenger? (age, race, m/f, etc.)
- Could you get a driver's license photo for those on the list and show them to Haleigh's family members and neighbors to see if anybody is recognized?

Questions for FDLE [and media]

How thoroughly have you checked out the other two men missing from the area?

Why are you not at least publicizing a desire to locate and question these two?

One is a registered predator whose previous offense was remarkably similar to this one. Do you have proof he didn't do it, or just no evidence that he did?

How thoroughly have you questioned this RSO's grandparents who live near the Cummings home?

The 42 yr old who was last seen in Gainesville - where did he live exactly?

And, what was his daily routine?

Is there any chance he would have had contact with the missing predator?

Have you checked his credit card receipts to see if he ever ate at the restaurant where the predator worked?

Why are residents of Putnam County not aware that there is an absconded predator, one whose prior offense was committed in Putnam County, on the loose?

I like this one so good, I think i will forward it to LE and media in Putnam County, Alachua County, and Marion County.

I would like a better explanation about the blankets from Misty:

- why did you need to wash the blanket hanging in the window
- why was your blanket in The Van?
- whose van was it and why was it taken away

It makes me crazy that not one reporter has picked up on this!

Questions for FDLE [and media]

How thoroughly have you checked out the other two men missing from the area?

Why are you not at least publicizing a desire to locate and question these two?

One is a registered predator whose previous offense was remarkably similar to this one. Do you have proof he didn't do it, or just no evidence that he did?

How thoroughly have you questioned this RSO's grandparents who live near the Cummings home?

The 42 yr old who was last seen in Gainesville - where did he live exactly?

And, what was his daily routine?

Is there any chance he would have had contact with the missing predator?

Have you checked his credit card receipts to see if he ever ate at the restaurant where the predator worked?

Why are residents of Putnam County not aware that there is an absconded predator, one whose prior offense was committed in Putnam County, on the loose?

Waldo's body and car found
http://www.wcjb.com/index.php?cat_i...ws/displayNews.php?id=3701&formFocus=news4006

I'd be asking players and neighbors about neighborhood traffic. What are the comings and goings along this road? Has anyone in this neighborhood had any work done that would bring outsiders into the neighborhood that could snoop around unnoticed under the guise of working? What about the previous tennants? How many people are possible keyholders to this rental unit? Let's face it. LE can find no obvious sign of guilt within the family-expand the perameters.

Dad: How many if any keys did you, and/or your gf have in each of your possession that nite to the FRONT door?

Dad: How many if any keys did you, and/or your gf have in each of your possession, to the REAR door?

Dad: If not deadbolted from the inside, was it possible to lock the REAR door from the outside?

Dad: Did the REAR door actually fall or swing open--and why would it have been necessary to prop it open... would it not in fact rather have been necessary to prop it CLOSED if one had no key and was attempting to create the appearance of a closed door???

Dad: WTH would you entrust your children to someone you knew had been doing drugs, and who could not be relied upon to put their wellbeing first?

Gf: At precisely what time did you decide the children could fend, what time did you return, and where the h#[[ were you when you should have been watching the children left in your care?

Gf: Of what if any substances were you under the influence that nite and isn't it a fact that you extended your "three-day drug binge" to a FOUR-day binge??

Gf: At precisely what time did you first discover Haleigh missing, and exactly how long did you wait before you even reported!!!?

:parrot:

Teresa - You mentioned you had someone go by the house to check on the kids and take some clothes to them the night Haleigh disappeared......who did you send and why did you feel the need to check on the children?

I would ask LE why they won't tell us anything. Even if they want to keep it secret, they could at least tell Websleuths! lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back