What Scares Ron More Than Haleigh Gone Missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What drugs was/is chloe and I have to assume jr addicted to? specifically?

......................I know there was enough smoke around Haleigh and jr to give them asthma and lung problems....these kids did not have a chance. I have given up hope for jr. ....DCF apparently doesn't have a rule on their books for putting barrels in your mouth and threatening, so...........

IMO, she said yes, because she in no way wanted the daily responsibility of caring for 2 small children. Crystal was/is a drug abuser, she wouldn't even get up to take Haleigh to her Drs. appts. 12 times. Her youngest child was born addicted to drugs. She did not pay child support on Haleigh and Jr. Imo, it's pretty clear why she said yes. When she had her time to go to court to try and get them back she did not even show up, and then lied about the reason!

As LFlorida said, these are all reasons IF true that would pretty much smack down any theory that Crystal (or anyone on her behalf, IMHO) would want to kidnap HaLeigh. The only possible motive would be child support, which I never believed anyway, but would seem quite ridiculous IMO to grab one child. If you have NO money, then even if child support was cut in half, it just doesn't seem that would be a whole lotta help. :waitasec: jmho...

I think we can rule out Crystal and Marie as far as a motive to harm Haleigh. RC and misty are the prime suspects. Till a co-worker tell us he was there for 12 hours, he is on the hook. Why can't somebody confirm that he worked 12 hours and was seen.

If no one can.....then, he must be part of the problem.

IMO Ron is scared he will never see his little girl again. Hear her little voice or see her big smile. Possible never knowing what truely happened to HaLeigh.

IMO Ron is scared he will never see his little girl again. Hear her little voice or see her big smile. Possible never knowing what truely happened to HaLeigh.

I repectfully although wholeheartedly disagree.. Ron C knows exactly what happened to Haleigh and has known what truely happened to her since day one...IMHO.. His BIGGEST FEAR is the truth being revealed and him having to be held (in any way shape or form) responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh..Last thing he wants is to have to suffer any consequences for his actions....Seems his family is of the same mindset also...As I see it, saving his rear has taken precedence over the reality they will never hear her little voice or see her big smile ever again..IMHO...It's time they wake up, tell the truth, grieve their loss.. They desperately need to tell the truth so they can strengthen the things that remain..I honestly believe telling the truth would better serve Haleigh's memory and their earthly lives rather than ALL the LIES......JMO

IMO, she said yes, because she in no way wanted the daily responsibility of caring for 2 small children. Crystal was/is a drug abuser, she wouldn't even get up to take Haleigh to her Drs. appts. 12 times. Her youngest child was born addicted to drugs. She did not pay child support on Haleigh and Jr. Imo, it's pretty clear why she said yes. When she had her time to go to court to try and get them back she did not even show up, and then lied about the reason!

BBM. This is the first time I'm hearing anything about Chloe being born addicted to drugs. This is a serious charge. I would like to see a reputable link please.

BBM. This is the first time I'm hearing anything about Chloe being born addicted to drugs. This is a serious charge. I would like to see a reputable link please.

the statement comes from Kim Picazio's Bar Complaint Response, where she alludes to Crystal's ongoing drug problem and/or seizure disorder, and slid the charge in that Chloe was born with narcotics in her system (not addicted to drugs). It could have been something as minor as Crystal having gotten pain meds while in labor that would put narcotics into Chloe's system. Either way, it is unfounded save for KP's presentation of what she says is Chloe and Crystal's medical record information, which was NOT a part of Crystal's initial bar complaint. Crystal only submitted her doctor's note which was rejected by KP and used to justify her inaction in a custody issue.

But it's much more salacious and titillating to say she was born addicted to drugs, isn't it?

the statement comes from Kim Picazio's Bar Complaint Response, where she alludes to Crystal's ongoing drug problem and/or seizure disorder, and slid the charge in that Chloe was born with narcotics in her system (not addicted to drugs). It could have been something as minor as Crystal having gotten pain meds while in labor that would put narcotics into Chloe's system. Either way, it is unfounded save for KP's presentation of what she says is Chloe and Crystal's medical record information, which was NOT a part of Crystal's initial bar complaint. Crystal only submitted her doctor's note which was rejected by KP and used to justify her inaction in a custody issue.

But it's much more salacious and titillating to say she was born addicted to drugs, isn't it?

Thank you for that information and, yes, it does sound so much worse to say Chloe was born addicted to drugs. On some of these threads the hatred I perceive, by some, toward Crystal is almost palpable and I don't understand it. Does anyone here?

My opinion only

Been trying to figure that out myself Trident...
I mean it would be different it they believed Crystal to be responsible for HaLeigh's disappearance, I could understand the animosity towards her, but that does not seem to be the case..so I dunno. :waitasec:

What scares Ronald more than anything is Haleigh's disappearance/story continuing to be actively discussed publicly and covered by the media. So long as this case remains of interest to the public, the PCSO will be expected to, without bias or prejudice, to do their job and find the person or persons responsible! Personally I don't understand why the local media (or just an average citizen) hasn't captured any pics of Ron out and about. It's not a good sign, IMO, if Ron C. can simply move on (w/strip clubs/new gf's...) without being being approached by the local media and/or having his pic taken showing him with his new/latest gf (or going in/coming out of a gentlemen's club...). Seems to me the local media & LE care far less about solving this case than the National media and the general public (beyond Putnam County) as a whole. I hope they; Ron C, PCSO, and the local media there, all realize that we're not going to simply forget about a little girl who mysteriously vanished into thin air sometime between the night of February 9 and the early morning hours of February 10, 2009 - Ain't gonna happen!! JMHO -

IMHO - What scares someone like Ronald Cummings is losing the opportunity(ies) to bully, intimidate, and threaten others to get what he wants - Ronald has been able to do that without interference for a long time but now, with Haleigh's suspicious absence, gone are the days when Ron's only audience are his inner circle of family & friends, the Sheffield family, and a handful of others within the community; NOW the curtains have been drawn back and the whole world is looking on and watching. What angers Ronald about the media/people "getting into his business" is that it's crimping his ability to actively and effectively bully, intimidate, and threaten others - in other words, it's taking away his power AND that is what scares Ronald more than anything!! JMHO -

If that was the case why was Ron the one that wanted to divorce Misty? She has openly admitted that she didn't want the divorce...it was Ron that wanted it. If what you are saying was the truth then he wouldn't have let Misty go on a bet...especially when she didn't want to go. He wouldn't have left Crystal either if he wanted to keep these female punching bags around.
Now there is Ron and RJ...gramma and his mom. I think he would have a hard time controlling gramma and mom or punching them around. I believe that he loves his little boy and doesn't abuse him even though Crystal fixed some pictures up to make it look like he has. She got caught in her lies and proved wrong.

What scares Ron more then Haleigh being missing...NOT A THING. I have a hard time understanding how that question could even be asked. Yes, he has been in trouble for drugs before....not lately but before. How many people are into taking pain killers...not prescribed...but just haven't gotten caught buying them from whoever. There are also nice respectable people who sell them to the low lifes...as most of you probably call them. Do you honestly think that only people who are more hill billy are mixed up in Oxyie Coton or any of the strong pain killers...the answer is no. That stuff is all over the place and people of all walks of life are into taking them. Probably even some of the goody goody people on here but they don't think there is anything wrong with it because they only do it now and then and they are nice respectable people....and they don't sell it for pity sake...it's just for a little recreation now and then. There are all kinds of ways to justify using drugs now and then. Everyone else doing it is different then Ron though...NOT.
To even hint that anything else could be more important to a parent with a missing child is really...there is no word for it!!! That man loves his daughter and for anyone to even say a thing like that outloud is terrible. What if it were you and people were saying things like that about you...any one on here? I think it is disgusting and I'm shocked that it has gone that far.

I think we can rule out Crystal and Marie as far as a motive to harm Haleigh. RC and misty are the prime suspects. Till a co-worker tell us he was there for 12 hours, he is on the hook. Why can't somebody confirm that he worked 12 hours and was seen.

If no one can.....then, he must be part of the problem.

What do you want a written note from his Supervisor? LE have stated many times that Ron was at work for his whole shift. I'm sure that they talked to his Supervisor and co-workers. They are satisfied and have stated that Ron is not a suspect. I think LE know their job and know what they are doing. They have nothing to prove to anyone who is an armchair slueth so I don't think you will receive a written letter from LE stamped by a notary just so you will know it is for real. He is NOT A SUSPECT ACCORDING TO LE.

What scares Ronald more than anything is Haleigh's disappearance/story continuing to be actively discussed publicly and covered by the media. So long as this case remains of interest to the public, the PCSO will be expected to, without bias or prejudice, to do their job and find the person or persons responsible! Personally I don't understand why the local media (or just an average citizen) hasn't captured any pics of Ron out and about. It's not a good sign, IMO, if Ron C. can simply move on (w/strip clubs/new gf's...) without being being approached by the local media and/or having his pic taken showing him with his new/latest gf (or going in/coming out of a gentlemen's club...). Seems to me the local media & LE care far less about solving this case than the National media and the general public (beyond Putnam County) as a whole. I hope they; Ron C, PCSO, and the local media there, all realize that we're not going to simply forget about a little girl who mysteriously vanished into thin air sometime between the night of February 9 and the early morning hours of February 10, 2009 - Ain't gonna happen!! JMHO -

What does what Ron is doing now days have to do with Haleigh missing? That is what the media and everyone else should be interested in. I doubt that they care who he is dating or where he is hanging out. How do you know what Ron is up to now days anyway? IF there are no pictures out there of him with a new girlfriend or going into some slinky club or doing something that everyone would frown on then how do you know what he is doing with his life now or are you assuming and spreading rumors as if they are fact?

No one has forgotten about Haleigh and the media doesn't report unless there is something new to report. Ron going out and raising hell wouldn't do Haleigh any good. We want to know where she is...not what her dad is up to.

What does what Ron is doing now days have to do with Haleigh missing? That is what the media and everyone else should be interested in. I doubt that they care who he is dating or where he is hanging out. How do you know what Ron is up to now days anyway? IF there are no pictures out there of him with a new girlfriend or going into some slinky club or doing something that everyone would frown on then how do you know what he is doing with his life now or are you assuming and spreading rumors as if they are fact?

No one has forgotten about Haleigh and the media doesn't report unless there is something new to report. Ron going out and raising hell wouldn't do Haleigh any good. We want to know where she is...not what her dad is up to.

I disagree - what Ron is doing now-a-days could have much to do with finding out what happened to HaLeigh. A leopard doesn't change their stripes so whomever Ronald is connected to, either before haLeigh went missing OR currently, could very well lead to finding the answers as to what happened to HaLeigh. Apparently you don't feel that Ron is involved in HaLeigh's disappearance - I do, whether directly or indirectly and therefore I think that keeping extremely close tabs on Ron Cummings is critical to solving this case. MOO -

What do you want a written note from his Supervisor? LE have stated many times that Ron was at work for his whole shift. I'm sure that they talked to his Supervisor and co-workers. They are satisfied and have stated that Ron is not a suspect. I think LE know their job and know what they are doing. They have nothing to prove to anyone who is an armchair slueth so I don't think you will receive a written letter from LE stamped by a notary just so you will know it is for real. He is NOT A SUSPECT ACCORDING TO LE.

Your correct, LE has stated that Ron has accounted for the hours in question and is not a suspect at this time, never the less, that does not mean that he's been entirely cleared OR can't/won't become a suspect should physical and/or solid circumstantial evidence arise that supports it. LE is extremely careful who they publicly name as a suspect/suspects in a case, especially one such as this where there is very little evidence and all involved have lengthy criminal histories, making them less than credible witnesses... JMO- unfortunately.

i wish whoever did whatever to haleigh would just come clean with what they know.. for her sake .. but i dont see it happening .

nomo and bobbis, you might want to take a moment to view some of the videos of LE discussing Ron's work hours. Don't take my word for it or anyone else's. Hear it for yourself.

Thank you for that information and, yes, it does sound so much worse to say Chloe was born addicted to drugs. On some of these threads the hatred I perceive, by some, toward Crystal is almost palpable and I don't understand it. Does anyone here?

My opinion only

Trident, it's me over here raising my hand to offer a possible reason for the hate shown toward Crystal. When you tear her down and point the finger at her, you're taking the heat and suspicion off Ronald.
We did this stuff years ago in high school taking cheap shots at the rival high school to make our's look better. jmo

To even hint that anything else could be more important to a parent with a missing child is really...there is no word for it!!! That man loves his daughter and for anyone to even say a thing like that outloud is terrible. What if it were you and people were saying things like that about you...any one on here? I think it is disgusting and I'm shocked that it has gone that far.

Snipped for space..

BBM Yes, there is a word for it IMHO... The word is disgraceful...And Ron C has conducted himself in a disgraceful manner since day one of Haleigh's disappearance. His attempts to mislead with his diabolical lies and his two faced antics from the beginning have served to prove he values saving his own rear end more than he does his daughter's memory... I too am shocked and disgusted that he has acted the way he has instead of coming forth, and telling the truth...JMO

What do you want a written note from his Supervisor? LE have stated many times that Ron was at work for his whole shift. I'm sure that they talked to his Supervisor and co-workers. They are satisfied and have stated that Ron is not a suspect. I think LE know their job and know what they are doing. They have nothing to prove to anyone who is an armchair slueth so I don't think you will receive a written letter from LE stamped by a notary just so you will know it is for real. He is NOT A SUSPECT ACCORDING TO LE.[/QUOTE]

BBM.. According to his defense attorney he is a suspect...Shoemaker claims he ihas been moved to the bottom of their list... And If thats the case I highly suspect there are ONLY two people on their list...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper