What was found with the remains? THEORIES HERE

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you about the crosses. IMO, Casey would never "waste" money on a cross for her daughter, and she'd never "waste" a minute of her own precious time to be motherly. For Casey to put a cross on Caylee implies that she felt something for her daughter, that she wanted to memorialize her in some way, and that she wanted to preserve the connection she had with Caylee. IMO, she felt nothing for her, she had no connection, she just wanted to be rid of her as quickly and easily and cheaply as possible.

IMO
Disposing of her daughter's remains in a garbage bag thrown or placed into this wooded area isn't consistent with somebody who cared for Caylee so I really doubt she put anything like a cross in with her body. MOO

There are smaller round stepping stones that would not be as heavy or puncture the bag

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...istId=playlist

15 seconds into the video there's a single round paver outside caylee's playhouse.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but, does it look to anyone else that maybe there should be another paver to the right of this one? Is it possibly missing?

Theory...Here's mine, although I haven't read every post thus far, so some may be redundant.

I think they found Caylee to have been injured in some physical way to cause death, and that made them re-think their chloroform scenario. Where did it come from in the trunk? Pesticide, which can lower decomp smell, something well-known to le, according to Wendy Murphy. Was the trunk washed in pesticide by someone? They took the sprayers...I also believe we found, somewhere on these threads, pool chemicals can cause chloroform, they took pool chemicals...anyone recall?

I also think they found her in the same clothes as the gg video, or found some of that precise clothing (or maybe nightclothes,bedding), tying it to the 15th night, which then would show George to be lying about the 16th, hence the possible obstruction charges.

If the trunk is found to have been washed in pesticide, there is no innocent reason for that, imo. The purpose is evident to me, which shows intent, intent to destroy evidence.

AND, the searches on the computer for chloroform...episode 813 o CSI, which Lenny said she liked and was listed as a fave on her myspace, aired at the beginning of April/2008...I found a blog where it was previewed, and comments were made on March 21,2008, she did searches on the 21st. This episode involved a Child, a little girl, found in a bag with elevated levels of chloroform, caused by drain cleaner. That week, Casey had a very hard time with her social life, she didn't get to go out...and it was also her birthday week...

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi/csi-spoilers-for-episode-813-a-17760.aspx

Just a guess but maybe the blue dress she was last seen in on 6/15?
Which would make somebody have some splainin' to do?
Sure would!

There are so many things it could be tho. I think one of the most ironic would be those stupid plastic beads from one of her bracelets or necklaces Casey liked to make.

Just a guess but maybe the blue dress she was last seen in on 6/15?
Which would make somebody have some splainin' to do?

IIRC, LE new immediately that the remains belonged to a little girl. I know that there a skeletal difference between boys and girls, but that would have been determined by the Medical Examiner, and LE announced "girl" right away. This makes me wonder if she was still wearing something girly, like panties or a dress, and if maybe if her hair was still in a ponytail? Oh sigh...that's hard to write.....

IMO

We have to remember that whatever was found at the crime scene was ALSO found at the Anthony home. I think we can cross out the

1. Cell Phone and 2. Hairbrush.

My theory is that a wash cloth was found not far from where the bag was(Or even in the bag) and that it matched a set that Anthony's have back in their home. LE might have remembered seeing the Towel to it when they are searching before. From what I understand as well the medical examiner found something on Caylees body that also linked to the home so that could even be the rag as well. Maybe the wash cloth smelled like pesticide and she was cleaing her trunk with the pesticide?

I heard them say several times on the news that they did not know if it was a boy or girl right away. But maybe one station was able to confirm otherwise, I dont know.

There are smaller round stepping stones that would not be as heavy or puncture the bag

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...istId=playlist

15 seconds into the video there's a single round paver outside caylee's playhouse.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but, does it look to anyone else that maybe there should be another paver to the right of this one? Is it possibly missing?
I'll agree with you that it looks like another stone should be next to that one, but the yard is so cluttered looking it's hard to tell what belongs where, so I can just as easily see just one stone being there without another next to it. MOO

This is my first post but I've been lurking since the beginning. Just a thought...what if KC tried to weigh the bag down with sand from the sandbox? That would explain her using the shovel and may be why they are taking pesticides, which would more than likely show up in the sand. Also, the sand would be in the vacuum cleaners.

Just a thought ... but any papers they took may have been something they stumbled along, in their search process. Did KC ever write any letters that JB may have passed on to family? Maybe they came across some in the bin. Just a thought but maybe.

I'm thinking Caylee was wrapped in a blanket, and it matches to the quilt on her bed. That's really the only thing I can think of right now. I can't wait until we find out.

I think it was Caylee's bedding. The one photo showed a small pillow or maybe ruffled quilt on her bed!

Do you realize how HARD someone has to be hit in the head for blood to splatter on walls? Maybe her head has been unattached since the murder and it was duct taped back on to keep it in place. (chills just typing that)

I'm still thinking blood splatter for the drywall. It wouldn't necessarily have to be a fractured skull. A broken nose produces plenty of blood (and possible splatter, believe me!) If there was no cartiledge left of the nose there may have been a broken cheek bone. Casey may have become so infuriated that she smacked Caylee across the face (again, it really hurts to go there). I've come across many child abuse cases where significant damage is done this way.

What I can't wrap my mind around is the duct tape and the chloroform. If the death occurred in a fit of rage where do these premeditation items comes in?

Sure would!

There are so many things it could be tho. I think one of the most ironic would be those stupid plastic beads from one of her bracelets or necklaces Casey liked to make.
I believe it's either something that was left on her body, such as clothing or jewelry, or something that might have fallen off Casey (like hair, an earring or something) and ended up in the bag when she was putting Caylee in it. Maybe there are carpet fibers or fibers off a bedspread or blanket. I don't think it's anything large, but something that would've been overlooked by the perp but visible to trained CSI. MOO

This is my first post but I've been lurking since the beginning. Just a thought...what if KC tried to weigh the bag down with sand from the sandbox? That would explain her using the shovel and may be why they are taking pesticides, which would more than likely show up in the sand. Also, the sand would be in the vacuum cleaners.

Hey! WELCOME and might I say excellent thinking. :blowkiss:

Welcome! :seeya: I think it's very possible she was initially put inside the sandbox before being removed to the car trunk. Sand would've stuck to her body or gotten inside the bag. The sandbox is in the area where the cadaver dogs hit. MOO

I think that everything that she needed to be rid of that had somehow tied in with Caylee's death was put in that bag. Maybe towels, or sand, or whatever.... We keep assuming that she was trying to hide this bag so well, but I do not think so. I think she thought her nanny story would float, and that no one would go looking for a body, so she had no real reason to try and do a great job of throwing off a trail, and heck, if it was close she could keep an eye on it. I think there will end up being lots of incriminating things in that bag, but hey, I have been wrong lots before, so who knows....

Of course, the most obvious thing LE would try to connect is a roll of duct tape, if they didn't get that when they took their trash bags earlier.

The vacuum cleaners all point to hair, fibers, soil, etc.

The pillows being taken would involve hair, DNA, bodily fluids, matching sheets, pillow cases, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck