What will Cindy's Role be in Upcoming Events?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Cindy's Role in Upcoming Events

• Cindy will play a prominent part in the trial for the prosecution

Votes: 123 26.3%
  • Cindy will play a prominent part in the trial for the defense

Votes: 95 20.3%
  • Cindy's main role in the trial will be as a support to her daughter

Votes: 189 40.5%
  • Cindy is starting to lose faith in her daughter and will be a no show.

Votes: 60 12.8%

• Total voters
What did you think about her attorney relaying "the family's request" that the judge rule in a way that would expedite discovery ? Surely most victim's familes don't believe they have a say so in something like that ?

:clap: Yes, another really good point, Shaymus. Unfortunately, I think BC is being subtly controlled, too. His comments nowadays are not what I would expect from a seasoned attorney. The KC Kool Aid is really the Cindy Kool Aid.

You misunderstand the word controling, at least in the way I mean it when I refer to people like Cindy. People with the type of personality disorder I believe Cindy has control people through a long drawn out collection of forced dependency, dramatic schemes, manipulation, intimidation, belittling, threats, feigned victimization. While they complain about being the only one working that too is part of their control "Without me, you'd be nothing, you can't even support yourself, looser". If you lost money one time 20 years prior and paid that money back, it will still be held against you-forever ... even if it means making you legally obligated to some sort of other debt.

While it may seem to those not familiar with this kind of person that they are selfless and are watching out for their "loved ones" it is always about their own needs, their survival and well-being which is why IMO it has been so easy for Cindy to appear to be in "denial" for so long.

I know exactly what you are talking about.
Lanie

Cindy is an enabler of the highest order. This is where she believes she earns "love".
I have been trying to think of her in a better light but darn, everytime I attempt to come up with statements that were truthful, it is almost impossible. The amount of lying and theatrics has a very long list. Even in jail interviews (NG softballs them) Cindy is leading her daughter to say the correct thing to NOT get in trouble.

One of the posters mentioned the remains. With kc behind bars, the A's could have gone to court and demanded the remains....they did not. Speaks volumnes. Cindy does not need a 5,000 person filled church to honor her grandchild. This is over the top again and not necessary. I do not get the impression they will be their for Caylee but to appease the "masses". They could have a small memorial and buriel at the church with only family and close friends. Nothing like that has been discussed.

IMO, this case is a train wreck. It is not going to have a good ending. The three people in that house all need help, not just one and not just because of these circumstances....they have needed help for a very long time.l

BBM, ITA, they need help but don't know enough to ask for it. I believe CA, GA, and LA testimony is going to be key. And CA won't even realize how key it is until the verdict is read.

I love the title of this thread. Cindy has been playing a "role" since Day 31! Her new role in the trial will be the most difficult one she has ever played. Casey becomes the "star" and Cindy will finally have to take a bit part. I don't see it going well. ;) With her, it has always been about control and she will not control this trial. Judge Strickland will make sure of it!

FBI agent Scott Bolin was very forgiving in his assessment of CA. He tells GA during the July 31st interview:

"Part of the problem for Cindy right now is, and this is just from what I gathered yesterday. Is the fact that she has worked so hard all of her life. To make sure that, that you have kids to be proud of, she has kids to be proud of. And other people can be proud of her family. That, that perception on her part is being shattered right now and she doesn't want to admit that yet. So...so that... that truthful, blunt Cindy is now a truthful, blunt Cindy with rose-colored glasses on because the other part that she's having to face is not fun. You know. It's... it's a stepping stone process that's gonna be really hard for her." pg.7890-7891

I wonder how he would characterize CA a year later.

FBI agent Scott Bolin was very forgiving in his assessment of CA. He tells GA during the July 31st interview:

"Part of the problem for Cindy right now is, and this is just from what I gathered yesterday. Is the fact that she has worked so hard all of her life. To make sure that, that you have kids to be proud of, she has kids to be proud of. And other people can be proud of her family. That, that perception on her part is being shattered right now and she doesn't want to admit that yet. So...so that... that truthful, blunt Cindy is now a truthful, blunt Cindy with rose-colored glasses on because the other part that she's having to face is not fun. You know. It's... it's a stepping stone process that's gonna be really hard for her." pg.7890-7891

Still holding her ground on that first stepping stone would be my guess.

I can only vote for Cindy will play a prominent role. I, too, feel for Cindy. Things have happened that are beyond her control. We've been audience to someone losing everything. Cindy was all over the place with her emotions, and in deep denial.

However,everything she's said needs to be questioned. Everything she has done relating to this case will have to be revealed. She was the one who made those 911 calls. She swears there was a real Zanny that she never bothered to meet. (most people would want to know who has their grandchild!) Was there ever a big strangling fight between her and Casey just before Caylee disappeared? Unfortunately, there's a need to know all the events leading up to the death of beautiful Caylee.

I think it's possible to have dignity in telling the truth for the sake of truth. But I do mourn with Cindy that by looking at truth she will face all her daughter's crimes and lies.

The role Cindy will be playing is to find out where the heck Caylee was when she believed her to be with Zanny! I think the only thing that matters to CA now is to find out just HOW Casey could have lied to her without her "knowing it"? Her ego needs to know this,....because by gawd "someone" was watching Caylee when Cindy and Casey weren't .....WHO in the sam he... was that person?

My suggestion for Cindy is that maybe the Pontiac's name was Zanny, or the blow up mattresses name was Zanny! Thereby Zanny is not a person but an object! Just an idea for her to toss around!

I'm sure CA is blaming herself for not knowing exactly where Caylee was at those times!

Probably the same way he did then, but kept it to himself. Do I honestly believe he had sympathy for her at that point? No. I think what he said was done for a reason and nothing more.

ETA: I will never have sympathy for Cindy A.

As a jailbird, if she doesn't start telling the truth.

I can only vote for Cindy will play a prominent role. I, too, feel for Cindy. Things have happened that are beyond her control. We've been audience to someone losing everything. Cindy was all over the place with her emotions, and in deep denial.

However,everything she's said needs to be questioned. Everything she has done relating to this case will have to be revealed. She was the one who made those 911 calls. She swears there was a real Zanny that she never bothered to meet. (most people would want to know who has their grandchild!) Was there ever a big strangling fight between her and Casey just before Caylee disappeared? Unfortunately, there's a need to know all the events leading up to the death of beautiful Caylee.

I think it's possible to have dignity in telling the truth for the sake of truth. But I do mourn with Cindy that by looking at truth she will face all her daughter's crimes and lies.

Can you imagine what a relief it would be for G ,C and L A to tell the truth? Tell everything. It would take the weight of the world off your shoulders and you could breath again.And you could mourn Caylee properly.Just tell the truth.

I believe that CA's role in all of this are twofold:

1.) I think she has played a MAJOR role in making it clear just how depraved, crazy and sociopathic her daughter really is.

2.) I think that her behavior (CA's narcissistic/sociopathic tendencies) just might do the trick in establishing a MOTIVE for her sociopathic daughter's murderous actions and JUST might end up being the ticket for a LWOP conviction vs. the DP.

Hooray CA!

MOO

I hate to sound cynical, but I think CA has two choices now. Be the grieving, loving grandmother of a murdered grandchild or the unconditionally supportive mother of a murderer. My guess is that she will see the first one as more profitable in the long run.

She has played out the "my daughter is innocent" card and it backfired because we all know the scary suspicions she had and shared with others about KC being a sociopath. That made the whole entire thing look like a badly stitched PR quilt. If she has the slightest hint that AL may use her relationship with her daughter as mitigating circumstances and air out all the Anthony dirty laundry, my bet is that CA will go into self-survival mode quickly.

She knows the first choice above paints her as a victim and the second choice as an enabler.

As a jailbird, if she doesn't start telling the truth.
Haha! :clap:

At first I thought her role would just be supportive of KC, but after all that's happening, I think CA may be in deep chit when the trial does roll around. I think her role at the moment is to lie to whoever she has to in order to free KC. She can lie to LE, the SA, journalists; but she cannot lie to God. Yeah... good luck with that one, CA.

JMO.

Geez I couldn't decide...by supporting her daughter I feel she is also helping the defense. I need to think about this some more...but just wanted to voice that I wish somehow through all this I felt that she was there for Caylee. Ideally, that's what her role should be.

Geez I couldn't decide...by supporting her daughter I feel she is also helping the defense. I need to think about this some more...but just wanted to voice that I wish somehow through all this I felt that she was there for Caylee. Ideally, that's what her role should be.
If she gave KC emotional support while fully cooperating with LE to bring Caylee justice, even if that meant KC in prison, I could fully understand and support that as a mother. It's the total betrayal to Caylee by lying her behind off, that I find unforgivable and stomach churning.

I voted that she would be prominent for the defense. My reasoning is that IF she keeps up with her current/last opinion that there was a nanny, KC was a great mom etc., then the SA will use her only as much as necessary such as impeaching testimony, showing contradictions, etc., but for the defense she would remain in KC defense mode and say what she thinks should be said to protect KC and not necessarily what will help the case and find justice for Caylee. I have watched old videos of GA and CA and regardless of what she has done and said that has infuriated me, it is just horribly horribly sad to see her so broken at times. I don't agree with how CA/GA/LA have handled themselves or how they continue to remain strangely connected with KFN and fail to see how they are perceived by the public and why they should just keep to themselves and help others with Caylee's Foundation. Now that the case has faded from the headlines it is easier to watch the old footage without the same disgust and rage. CA holds little value besides stirring up public fury. Her statements will definately come into play by the SA but I feel she will TRY to be a larger part of the defense's case if she can be.

I can see CA being useful to the prosecution and defense. Her inconsistencies on one hand and glowing praise for KC on the other. It is all too easy for me to despise the A's in general, CA and KC in particular, but I can still see the Grandma grasping for any shred that says it ain't so. Even her FBI interviews seemed like she was grasping (in her denial) for any hope that this just can't be so. At the same time her refusal to take the polygraph and messing with evidence show the other side that I hate and will surely help bring KC down and possibly result in well deserved charges against CA.

My sympathy to anyone who was sucked in to donating to CA/GA's foundation that pays their house payment and accessorizes their new wardrobe.

Haha! :clap:

At first I thought her role would just be supportive of KC, but after all that's happening, I think CA may be in deep chit when the trial does roll around. I think her role at the moment is to lie to whoever she has to in order to free KC. She can lie to LE, the SA, journalists; but she cannot lie to God. Yeah... good luck with that one, CA.

JMO.

She may eventually get hurt, when she trips over her nose.

It's dragging on the ground, even now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back