What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George at the tow truck yard knew something was wrong. Then when he talked to cops in Agust I think he had a feeling. He tried to get it out of Casey when she was bailed out. Somewhere around that time I think the family all knew. They began to aggressively appear on tv sticking up for her. Even when Caylee's remains found, don't forget too, all of the Anthonys have lied and witheld things from the police. Maybe Cindy has guilt for threatening to take Caylee away and fighting with her about stolen money, maybe George has inappropriately touche dhis daughter and Lee too. I believe there's much more to the family history than we realize.

Welcome to Websleuths.

I have sympathy for Cindy and George and understand their not wanting the DP for Casey, however Lee is their child too. Caylee is dead, Casey is lost, and Lee has his entire life ahead of him--if I were Cindy and George I would be concentrating on the welfare of my son.

Personally, I think they are broken! Completly devastated by all that has happened.

I can only imagine that they have decided to save the rest of the family and hope that the DT can save Casey from the DP.

Can you imagine your daughter being on trial for murdering your grand-daughter and then she serves you up as the reason for it all? *shudder*

Every time I think about this, I would have to conclude that at least some of them wish she had just been put away over the stolen money. Then they would at least still have their Caylee.

ETA: If I were them, even though no one could have probably predicted, I would feel very guilty over this^^

I have sympathy for Cindy and George and understand their not wanting the DP for Casey, however Lee is their child too. Caylee is dead, Casey is lost, and Lee has his entire life ahead of him--if I were Cindy and George I would be concentrating on the welfare of my son.

:welcome3:

I think just based on what I've seen previously that ICA has always been the focus..unfortunately. I too hope that they will focus on LA and not allow anyone to fall on the sword (so to speak) for ICA.

Personally, I think they are broken! Completly devastated by all that has happened.

I can only imagine that they have decided to save the rest of the family and hope that the DT can save Casey from the DP.

Can you imagine your daughter being on trial for murdering your grand-daughter and then she serves you up as the reason for it all? *shudder*

I agree that the whole family wants to save Casey from the DP. IMO Cindy is looking for a full acquittal, and GA and Lee at least want her life saved.

During court yesterday, I came to the conclusion that Cindy has bought the Kronk hypothesis and believes that her darling KC never duct-taped Caylee or threw her body away. Which boggles my mind, but there it is. Cindy may well think the incest accusations are okay if they can save her daughter--I doubt she believes them.

I went back and found the moment yesterday when Cindy was apparently rejoicing over Dr. Spitz's testimony. He had just opined that the duct tape was never on Caylee's face and was put on the skull after decomposition. Then he began to explain adipocere. CM asked how long that took to form, and JA requested a sidebar. The camera pans over to Cindy during the sidebar. Footage is online at Day 33 In Casey Anthony Murder Trial Pt. 4 starting around the 28:20 mark. It only lasts for a second or two before she notices the camera.

IMO this is the face of someone who's elated at what she's just heard:

smiling.jpg

Just to be clear, I'm not saying Cindy is a bad person for feeling this way. Human beings have some truly amazing coping mechanisms. Not all of them are rational, of course, but I don't blame her. Cindy has suffered greatly over Caylee's disappearance and death, and I have compassion for her pain. If KC is convicted of first degree murder, I can't see Judge Perry upholding a death sentence recommendation, as it would just be too devastating for her family.
:cow:

Edit: On second thought, plenty of people get executed even though they have loving families who will be heartbroken, so never mind what I just said about JP.

Maybe Cindy is smiling about something totally different...we dont know.

I think George at the tow truck yard knew something was wrong. Then when he talked to cops in Agust I think he had a feeling. He tried to get it out of Casey when she was bailed out. Somewhere around that time I think the family all knew. They began to aggressively appear on tv sticking up for her. Even when Caylee's remains found, don't forget too, all of the Anthonys have lied and witheld things from the police. Maybe Cindy has guilt for threatening to take Caylee away and fighting with her about stolen money, maybe George has inappropriately touche dhis daughter and Lee too. I believe there's much more to the family history than we realize.

Welcome to WS Crime Obsessed. Respectfully, I have to disagree with the possibility George or Lee touched ICA inappropriately. Those accusations are simply more lies coming from ICA's mouth in order to escape the repercussions for her daughters death. Regardless, all opinion (within TOS) is welcome here and am glad you decided to join us. WS has the best peeps on the net!

:welcome:

I think Cindy believes that Casey has some minor issues, is a bit high-strung..but her daughter really is wonderful if you just know how to handle her. I think she blames herself for not being there for Casey..either in terms of the fight or the flurry of phone calls.

I think she believes that Caylee died accidentally..maybe drowning...and poor immature Casey just didn't know how to tell them. The thought of accidental death must be comforting to Cindy compared to the mental vision of little Caylee with her mouth taped shut trapped in a car trunk.

I think she has convinced George of this too. Everything that comes AFTER the drowning is just their poor desperate daughter trying to solve what should just be a family tragedy not a high profile murder case.

So Cindy thinks Casey has been "done wrong" by everyone outside of the family.

I think the family is still trying to "manage her" from afar...hence the weird funeral for Caylee. And when Cindy saw the "melt-down" in court where Casey was complaining that her Mother didn't even look at her...sure enough, Cindy mouthed "I love you" next time up at bat.

Home together alone...I think she tells George the phony incest claims are all Baez' fault...Casey is a victim of her attorney now...and that Casey allows it because she doesn't know what else to do. I think she tries to argue to George and Lee that they should be understanding of poor Casey who, in Cindy's mind..is only guilty of a few lies.

In her letters to Casey in jail, even after the sexual abuse accusations, she continues to offer Casey excuses for what she says about the family.

I don't think Cindy was Casey "punished." I think she wants her home.

You know the more I watch this case, the more I admire George Anthony. I suspect that when he was told, that they were going to throw him under the bus, he said, go ahead, if it saves her life. Unfortunately, Mr and Mrs Anthony have come to the painful realization that their daughter did this. They have done what any parent would have done, try to protect their child. Do I suspect culpability on their part, perhaps, giving too much, putting on a "normal" front, denying what she had become. I suspect Cindy who is an intelligent caring woman, tried to put the brakes on this, but as many do not know, grandparents do not have rights in Florida. My heart goes out to them, and as an adoptive parent of a severely abused tortured child, ( she was two, the mother was never charged, and had subsequent children), I understand where they are coming from. Whatever she did, she is their daughter, and I think the final straw for these two would be to make them pay again for their daughters heinous actions. LWOP. My opinion only.

Welcome to WS Crime Obsessed. Respectfully, I have to disagree with the possibility George or Lee touched ICA inappropriately. Those accusations are simply more lies coming from ICA's mouth in order to escape the repercussions for her daughters death. Regardless, all opinion (within TOS) is welcome here and am glad you decided to join us. WS has the best peeps on the net!
for someone so psychologically broken by years incest, so damaged and controlled by her abuser that she's willing to go along with his cover up story and accept sitting in prison, she sure doesn't seem to have much of a problem telling him to ef-off whenever she feels like it....

In an interview George and Cindy's attorney indicated about 6 or so weeks before trial, Baez came to his office and told him the direction he was going to go with this. Mr Lipman, George and Cindy were not pleased at all. The attorney mentioned he made a statement on TV that night indicating there was no abuse (to counter act what was coming up) and he did not mention Lee because Lee was not his client yet (he is now)

But he said George and Cindy do not believe Casey told Baez that story is true, he said George and Cindy feel this is a story from her attorney to save her life (so they are not mad at her)

But he said George and Cindy do not believe Casey told Baez that story is true, he said George and Cindy feel this is a story from her attorney to save her life (so they are not mad at her)
i think many have always thought as much, i did, just makes sense. but if casey is convicted, will she recant the story, say that her dt put her up to it, and say that the nanny story was always the truth...

I found it interesting that while Mr. Baez was spinning his despicable yarn about George, Casey shook her head and looked downcast. It looked to me like she was denying it happened. Maybe she was trying to portray (and portray is always the operative word with her) something else but that's how it came across to me.

What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

MOO: Why didn't we nip this wee problem - - - with Inmate Casey - - - in the bud 17 years ago? (too much WORK, and alot goin' on in this family!!!)

OMG what have we done?!

OMG what has she done?!

As you were, Anthony family. Nothing will change aside from the fact that Caylee suffered a horrific death, at the hands of their spawn, and GA and CA will miss her.

I think Cindy believes that Casey has some minor issues, is a bit high-strung..but her daughter really is wonderful if you just know how to handle her. I think she blames herself for not being there for Casey..either in terms of the fight or the flurry of phone calls.

I think she believes that Caylee died accidentally..maybe drowning...and poor immature Casey just didn't know how to tell them. The thought of accidental death must be comforting to Cindy compared to the mental vision of little Caylee with her mouth taped shut trapped in a car trunk.

I think she has convinced George of this too. Everything that comes AFTER the drowning is just their poor desperate daughter trying to solve what should just be a family tragedy not a high profile murder case.

So Cindy thinks Casey has been "done wrong" by everyone outside of the family.

I think the family is still trying to "manage her" from afar...hence the weird funeral for Caylee. And when Cindy saw the "melt-down" in court where Casey was complaining that her Mother didn't even look at her...sure enough, Cindy mouthed "I love you" next time up at bat.

Home together alone...I think she tells George the phony incest claims are all Baez' fault...Casey is a victim of her attorney now...and that Casey allows it because she doesn't know what else to do. I think she tries to argue to George and Lee that they should be understanding of poor Casey who, in Cindy's mind..is only guilty of a few lies.

In her letters to Casey in jail, even after the sexual abuse accusations, she continues to offer Casey excuses for what she says about the family.

I don't think Cindy was Casey "punished." I think she wants her home.

An inground pool, where they can fall in so easily, yes if they arent watched as long as ttheyre up I can see that happening. It happens quite alot down here it seems.
But, the kind they have, cant see it unless KC left ladder up to pool and then left the doors unlocked. I see CA and GA as real careful types so Icant see them leaving ladder up, it wouldve been KC, she texted alot, etc and mightve gotten distracted but still, I would think CA and GA would be furious they lost their GD this way by simple carelessness.
But in that jail vid where CA tells KC people were now saying how Caylee drowned in pool and KC said: surprise, surprise well, there goes that theory IMO SHE COULDVE CRIED, CAVED IN AND ADMITTED TO IT at that moment. Dont you think?

A saw a flash of pure joy on Cindy's face today, broad grin and all, as the DT made some point or other that contradicted the state's argument. Sorry, I don't have a screen shot--I'm just not up to wading through all the raw footage from today's court session at the moment.

Cindy also apparently mouthed "I love you" to KC upon leaving the stand the other day. (As was widely reported in the MSM.) So I think Cindy, at least, is very much wanting her daughter acquitted and sent back home to Chez Anthony.

Oh geez, I missed that bit about her mouthing "I love you"! I wonder if she was responding to the scene Casey made the first time she was on the stand and didn't even look at her daughter?

However, I did catch that weird grin on Cindy's face that you describe. I was hoping it was just a little chitchat with the guy next to her (who was also grinning at the time). I didn't even see George there. And she did seem to sober up when she noticed the camera.

Ugh--I know it's her daughter and she doesn't want to see her killed, but I had thought Cindy had come to her senses about Casey once the DT threw George and Lee under the bus. She must have convinced herself that it's all Baez's doing.

Did you happen to catch what it was she was smiling in reaction to?

What I believe is in the minds of George, Cindy and Lee is how they all know for a fact that Casey killed Caylee.....and think they are all smarter than everyone else with all of their lies, obstructing and cover-ups for Casey's and all of their own actions and lies. Some people may be drawn in by all of this. OH My this poor Anthony family....BUT NOT ME....I will always see them as the exact same( lying, obstructing and covering-up ) People that they were and have been since July 2008. They aren't as good as they think they are at their attempts.:sick:

They know Casey killed Caylee and deserves the punishment she will get....but just like while raising her, they are trying to see that she doesn't have to face the music or serve punishment for it. :twocents:

Cindy knows that her fight with Casey about how she was going for custody of Caylee was the springboard for Casey's murderess act. Just because Cindy doesn't want to bear any responsibility of how she chose to handle her psychopathic daughter .....she'd rather shed herself of this burden and throw it at someone else. Pretending not to remember, I was medicated, I'm confused, that was too long ago.....Blah Blah Blah. She doesn't have any trouble remembering all of the Killers lies in great detail that are suppose to help her murdering daughter go free and let someone else serve Casey's Prison time or go to Death Row for her. People say oh poor Cindy's only lying to keep her daughter from being put to DEATH, can't be true because if this was the case they would have had her plead to a lesser crime that wouldn't involve Death Penalty.....They don't want her found guilty of anything! :maddening:.........JMO

I agree with you 100% Panda. I remember in one of the jail visits with Casey, George tells her he wished he could trade places with her. He also stated in court that he would do anything for his daughter to protect her and even admitted that he would not show up even if subpeoaned (sp) if it would help his daughter. So, I am not convinced that George will not fall on his sword to save his daughter, even though when questioned by the state, he denied the molestation allegation. Just like Cindy is now having a better memory, he could easily have a sudden recall. The will all be having better memories now if it favors her defense. If Casey could beat this crime using George, do you really think she would testify against her father in court about him molesting her? I don't know if the state could prosecute him if there was nobody to testify against him, even if he admitted it to the court. He would just say he lied to help his daughter. Although, I don't think the molestation accusation has anything to do with her murdering Caylee, some in the jury may have sympathy for her and convict her on a lesser charge. If this is part of the Anthony's plan, I hope the state has let them know that they will come after them for obstruction and every other possible charge including destroying evidence and covering up this crime. I have no sympathies for the Anthony's, and I believe they are actors and liars just like Casey. I will wait until after they testify for the defense to see what they have to say before going over to their camp in any way. JMO

I can't begin to imagine how they're reacting to the insinuations that have been let loose.

Are they outraged? Conflicted? Still supportive? Are their minds full of chaos and indecision?

Will they present a united front?

IMAGINE is all I can do thankfully!

It breaks my heart to try an put myself in the position of the Anthonys and what they have been through.

In some ways I can kind of understand trying so desperately to help their only daughter, and the grief they have received from that is warranted to a degree.

BUT the accusations coming from the opening statement, and the reality ICA is willing to destroy each and everyone of them has to put them into a very twisted new reality they never wanted to face, or be faced with before.

Reality is, Caylee is in fact dead, and ICA is doing her best to destroy the rest of the people that actually love her for her benefit...that would be tragic for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member