What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA. GA, and LA, ICA does NOT love you. She and JB are just using you! ICA loves ICA...Caylee Marie loved you

If Cindy Anthony was seeking Justice for Caylee, she would tell the truth and nothing but. This no longer has anything to do with Caylee, this is about saving her daughter.
Caylee is in the arms of the Lord, he gives her justice, the justice the Anthony's have never and will never search for. JMHO

I disagree, but respect your opinion.

I personally think she wants justice for Caylee with a conviction and life in prison, but also to save ICA's life. Do I condone lying to save her life? No. But I can understand why she would.

You're right, the Lord will give ICA justice in the next life...

but I must say that He isn't alone in justice-giving...the State of Florida will give it to her in this one..

Dr. Drew previews are showing that he is headlining with Beth Twitty.

Just a possibility, but I wonder if he is doing that to show that it is natural for a mother to defend her daughter. That what Cindy has said on the stand so far goes against that instinct, so it makes sense that she would do this because she does not know what to do she is just so conflicted. I think that it is very possible that the jury would see this.

Maybe he wants to show that ICA's actions are so completely unlike anything we have ever seen, that ICA's behavior during after Caylee "went missing" is such a deviation from the norm that it makes ICA's explanation for this reaction is so absurd the PT doesn't even need to spell that out for the jurors.

Arg, time to stop watching CSPAN, Dr. Drew is on and I want to watch it live.......

Double jinkies, Dr. is kicking off the show with the A's.

Would it be okay to give this show its own thread?

Their minds are probally coming up with more ways to lie to the best of their ability to save ICA.

I do not have sympathy for any of them anymore.. GA I have to assume if he takes the stand will take the blame for "somthing" also. I have to assume that at this point until I hear otherwise.

Getting an answer out of LA was like pulling teeth.

Unfortunately lying to save ICA , may result in her acquital.

One thing I still would love to know the answer to, what in the world was the whole CMA, CMA, CMA thing LA kept saying at the memorial. I have watched it a couple of times and it just creeps me out. As with many things with this family, I am sure we will never know the whole story.

It may have put a dent in the prosecution's care, but there is way too much other evidence.

She may only get charged with the lesser charge, I just do not see her getting acquitted. Course stranger things have happened.

It may have put a dent in the prosecution's care, but there is way too much other evidence.

She may only get charged with the lesser charge, I just do not see her getting acquitted. Course stranger things have happened.

I agree. Acquitted means every juror believes reasonable doubt.

The following erase reasonable doubt to me:
1) 31 days
2) Lying to LE
3) CA said she did not search for "how to make chloroform" "household weapons," etc.
4) death band hair in trunk
5) multiple persons stating they smelled the death smell in the car
6) Decmp dogs hitting on trunk

....and more....

I think the worst case is even if one or two jurors vote not guilty, that will be a hung jury and the state will prosecute her again.

I just think CA is trying to save ICA's life...

All I can say is this resembles a Twilight Zone movie.

One thing I still would love to know the answer to, what in the world was the whole CMA, CMA, CMA thing LA kept saying at the memorial. I have watched it a couple of times and it just creeps me out. As with many things with this family, I am sure we will never know the whole story.

I got creeped out, too. He sounded like such a drama queen.

If that happens,none of the A's will ever be able to sleep soundly again. They will remember,neck breaking,how to kill with household items and "I'll have the house to myself,Amy.You can move in"

:banghead: Same Anthony BS different day. I am just amazed at the obvious lies. There is something wrong with these people. I wonder if LA and CA are going to throw GA under the bus to save ICA. :maddening:

ETA It is like a really bad soap oprea. I always used to think no one could possibly have that much drama in their lives. Then this case broke. Young and the Restless has nothing on this

"Thanks, Alex... I'll take the Anthony Family for $500"

The answer is: "Who is at bat?"

boop, boop, boop

"uumm... Who are the Anthony Family?"

"You are correct"

They are thinking. Ok how much does an RV cost and what will be the name of our traveling missionary. How long will it take for us to adopt some kiddies and how much will we make when they all go missing. Got any good leads for a good publisher?

MOO I believe what the A's are thinking of changes moment to moment, day to day.

One minute, believing that she purposely killed Caylee (out of anger or from being too young), the next believing that it had to have been an accident and she was overcome with panic, and the next believing that KC must be, has to be ill and she needs their help.

I don't think they are able at this point to think about what they know rationally. When away from court, they are barely able to think of it rationally. In court I would imagine the word executed keeps reverberated in their heads, along with pictures of Caylee and KC when she was young.

And it isn't unusual after a violent death for the family to feel a lot of guilt. Remembering things they did or didn't do that they now second guess themselves of being wrong. I think there is a lot of that going on.

I do believe that CA heard something in court that either she seized on as proof of KC's innocence or that she felt was a lie, and she is using that to fuel her belief's/wishes that KC was innocent.

With all this going on in their heads, it is no wonder that their testimony and attitude on the stand can differ from day to day.

*BTW part of the reason that CA testified on the stand during her inital testimony the way she did is because she had to relive the first day she found out Caylee was missing, and the SA led her through KC's lies. Since then she has had time for more guilty feelings about testifying for the prosecution.

What should be on their minds is how they are going to avoid the IRS and BOA.

ICA already owes the IRS 68k with penalties added everyday. The Anthonys sold new photos to ABC and CNN recently. They got a reduced mortgage, dang quick to considering all the others in Florida who are waiting months and months just for a reply and those who actually were evicted.

Littman can only work so many stories. BOA will want their money back as well now their income has increased. State of Florida will come after them for the Caylee Foundation. Littman wil also want a piece of the piece of the money too. And I also believe Gentiva will come after CA for fraud after her testimony. There won't any place in the US of A they can find shelter from the IRS. The IRS will nail them to the wall and take the first of any money they find.

So whatever happens, the Anthonys will always be looking over their shoulders. Even more so if ICA is acquitted. Of course, CA hasn't thought this far ahead which will be sweet revenge for everyone she has crossed paths with.

I agree. Acquitted means every juror believes reasonable doubt.

The following erase reasonable doubt to me:
1) 31 days
2) Lying to LE
3) CA said she did not search for "how to make chloroform" "household weapons," etc.
4) death band hair in trunk
5) multiple persons stating they smelled the death smell in the car
6) Decmp dogs hitting on trunk

....and more....

I think the worst case is even if one or two jurors vote not guilty, that will be a hung jury and the state will prosecute her again.

I just think CA is trying to save ICA's life...

And I Hope like Hell this eventually happens..... if they can not make up their mind.

I DO NOT feel one iota of sympathy for the Anthony Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela