What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I knew somthing was not right with KC, but I never knew she would actually kill Caylee"

I sense a divide in the family. Lee appears genuinely crushed. The court case seems to have sucked the life out of him.

Cindy and George, well I suspect it's just a public display of unity. My guess is behind closed doors their unanimity is the polar opposite of what they're trying to portray. I also wonder if they have a love/hate relationship - and perhaps always have.

If Casey were my child, I would certainly wonder how I contributed to this. People aren't born bad, I truly believe that. Dysfunction and abuse has to impact a person in some way ... her behaviour just didn't appear one particular day - I'd say there's been a build up of emotions.

What a sad and tragic outcome for a family that obviously had it all .... two good looking children, a home in the suburbs, decent jobs. They certainly don't not fit the mould of a family touched by murder.

please find most recent deposits into her account.thankx

They turned their backs on little Caylee in July 2008. They only care about themselves now. They have perfected the art of:
lying
throwing innocent people under the bus
whining and crying when the jury is looking at them and
making money off of Caylee.

I was shocked to see Cindy being SO dramatic on the stand. It was so fake to me. I'm the sort of person that will cry with another, empathize and everything but not in this case. Sorry. All I want to say is " Stop fake crying because the real victim is CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY"

"Thanks, Alex... I'll take the Anthony Family for $500"

The answer is: "Who is at bat?"

boop, boop, boop

"uumm... Who are the Anthony Family?"

"You are correct"

But we still haven't determined who's on first. :great::floorlaugh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M"]YouTube - ‪Who's on first?‬‏[/ame]

:banghead: Same Anthony BS different day. I am just amazed at the obvious lies. There is something wrong with these people. I wonder if LA and CA are going to throw GA under the bus to save ICA. :maddening:

ETA It is like a really bad soap oprea. I always used to think no one could possibly have that much drama in their lives. Then this case broke. Young and the Restless has nothing on this

I don't think that LA or CA would have to throw GA under the bus. He would willingly lie down there himself. All he'd have to do is ask the rest of the family to slide over and give him a little room. What's amazing to me is that this family is willing to do this for ICA, just goes to show where Caylee stood in this family.

If Casey were my child, I would certainly wonder how I contributed to this. People aren't born bad, I truly believe that...her behaviour just didn't appear one particular day - I'd say there's been a build up of emotions.
Exactly. I've never seen one moment of George and Cindy looking at themselves or at each other - "Gee, I guess we pushed too far that time, eh?" or "What have we done?!!"

Well, house-arrest all together for Life would be an interesting punishment.

And I Hope like Hell this eventually happens..... if they can not make up their mind.

Oh, I bet it will! And even if they do have to try her again, she can just enjoy her time in jail for those other charges they'll find her guilty of...and then the IRS will come after her and she'll have even more time to wait for the next murder trial.

If she isn't convicted of Caylee's murder this time:

A) she ain't getting out any time soon anyoodles
B) prosecuters will know how to tweak to get a conviction next time

But...I really do think she'll be convicted this time.

Hard to think they have room in their minds for much else than a combination of heavy pain and sorrow, with a growing relief that the trial will soon be over and done with.

George and Lee are numb.

Cindy is trying to determine how she can best spin this . . . situation . . . so the public won't think badly of her and how she can again retrieve her mantle of 'the grieving grandmother' such that she can use it to her financial advantage.

Blaise

Have been searching for an appropriate thread re: Lee, especially, as well as Mallory.. Opinions and thoughts on what people believe was Lee and Mallory's reaction to Sociopathic Sister, Casey's being 100% exonerated in any responsibility of Caylee's death.. Along with her also already being free and back to her life with literally zero punishment nor consequences for her having in cold blood, murdered her toddler daughter, Caylee..

I personally have not heard a word of how these two reacted to the verdict or what their opinion was of her already being set free.. I'd bet dollars to donuts that this family(with the exception of Cindy)were all very much dreading the trial but was sooooooooooo looking forward to having it all FINALLY BEHIND THEM.. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT THEY ALL COULD FINALLY BE THRU WITH CASEY ANTHONY FOREVER!! Not punished by death(I realize that was important to them all).. But you better believe they were sooooooooooo looking forward to having her locked away with that key thrown away and their finally being able to move forward and not only move forward but to not have to ever so much as even have to deal with Casey Anthony's sick and twisted self serving drama, stealing and mooching from them all and switching back and forth between them all bleeding each of them dry while literally sucking the very life from their souls.. Dollars to donuts this is what kept them all going(minus Cindy), trudging forward, and getting thru this God awful trial where the men were literally blamed and accused of the most unspeakable acts of murder and molestation ..

IMO this is what and why Lee, Mallory, and George Testified the way that they did.. Meaning I full well believe that especially in the case of Lee and Mallory(and IMO quite possible George as well)they came to the conclusion that their best bet for surviving was to temper their testimony to what would most benefit Casey beating the death penalty.. I think of course they most likely did not want to see Casey get DP but moreso it was done for mother, Cindy.. The leader of the family im quite certain held pow wows where it was decided exactly what lengths they would go to in ensuring that Casey beat the death penalty.. They, just as the vast majority of us believed that was their only and best outcome that they could hope for.. And that was the goal with their testimony.. Save Casey from that needle..

I believe they, *lee and Mallory both thought their lying on the stand and Lee's obvious 180* reversal he did on the state even refusing to meet with them prior to the trial to go over his testimony.. Instead I believe this is exactly why Lee met with Baez, changed and tempered his testimony to what would best serve Casey.. Mallory the same tho of course her role wasn't near of importance as Lee's(coincidentally it ended up being exactly Mallory's testimony that was one of the main game changers for the way the jury felt about Casey as a mom to Caylee)..

IMO all of this done by these two with the satisfaction in knowing that it WAS ALMOST OVER AND NEVER EVER TO HAVE TO BE NEGATIVELY AFFECTED, IMPACTED BY LEE's SICK, SOCIOPATHIC SISTER AGAIN!!! That Casey would be spending every day of*the rest of her life incarcerated without parole.. And that just as they had for going on 3 years they had zero contact or relationship with Casey while in jail.. they would continue happily, freely down that same path for the rest of their lives together..

I would say that these two quite possibly may have taken this verdict and Casey's new found freedom harder and in the worst way as anyone else.. I mean can you imagine?? To have been free of such a monster for almost 3 Years and perjuring yourself with vomitous accounts of how great and innocent this monster was while having to testify in her murder trial but believing it to be the means to an end.. The end of course being the complete and eternal freedom of this monster from your life as she wastes away with a fair sentence of LWOP for murdering her daughter.. Along with pleasing the head of the household, mama Anthony by doing your part in saving the monsters life from the death penalty that everyone(except mama Anthony) knows that this monster deserves.. Death penalty for the death of her daughter!!!!

I'd bet dollars to donuts that something quite similar was Lee/Mallory's motives.. And not just hoped Casey would spend her entirety of days left here on earth incarcerated with a sentence of LWOP.. but I believe they without a doubt banked on this to be the outcome.. And if anything.. Anything at all were to possibly end up different that it would be that Their testimony wasn't enough to prevent Casey's date with the death needle.. I truly believe that if anything they had doubts about not ending up a certain way from what the desired effect of LWOP as the sentence.. If anything it would be that despite their best efforts, lies, and perjuring of themselves it still not being enough to trump the evil that Casey was clearly seen to be.. Therefor resulting in Guilty of 1st degree murder and sentenced to Death.. IMO never ever In a million years did these two ever ever ever even in their wildest of dreams think it was a possibility for Casey to be acquitted and exonerated fully of any responsibility whatsoever in her daughter's murder..and that she would be out of prison as free as Lee and Mallory without so much as even the tiniest of restriction of a probationary period.. 100% free.. NEVER to ever on this earth to be held to any responsibility of having killed Caylee.. As a matter of fact that is so strongly accurate about Casey's freedom and not ever being held in any way responsible for Caylee's death.. But actually both or either Lee and/or George could much much much more likely be held and/or found to be responsible to some degree for Caylee's death.. That's correct!!! And that's the Gods honest truth as well.. That George and/or Lee have a much greater chance of ever being held responsible and face long term prison sentence(s) for Casey's murdering her daughter, Caylee.. Yep!! With Casey protected by Double Jeopardy it*is indeed a true possibility, tho not likely, that one of these men could be accused and/or charged and stand trial for a murder that EVERYONE knows without a doubt was committed by Casey Marie Anthony.. Good 'ol CMA!!!!!

"CMA.. CMA.. CMAAAAAAAAAA, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!"
-as was spoken by Lee Anthony 2/9/09 at his nieces public funeral..

Wonder what he thinks about good 'ol CMA now????

George and Lee are numb.

Cindy is trying to determine how she can best spin this . . . situation . . . so the public won't think badly of her and how she can again retrieve her mantle of 'the grieving grandmother' such that she can use it to her financial advantage.

Blaise

I'm beginning to think George and Lee are just plain dumb. Numbness gives them too much credit. I can't help wondering why Mallory isn't questioning how her future husband paid for the gigantic rock on her left hand and how hey can even afford to get married, since he admittedly has no job. Maybe they're going to crash in KC's old room and really pizzz her off.

mind of mother~why won't she call me? where is she? why did she to this to us?
mind of George~She best stay away!
mind of Lee~Guess she won't be in my wedding! she would steal the checks we get any way!

Do we know of any statements having been made of released on behalf of Lee and/or Mallory regarding their opinions on Casey's being exonerated as well as having already been granted her full and total freedom??

I'm curious to hear what, if anything, they'd admit to having feelings of disappointment or anger with this verdict and outcome???

Ain't no way in the world Cindy is going to let Casey one up her. All sympathy for her was gone when she lied on the stand. Now she has to figure out some other way to keep herself in the news.

Do we know of any statements having been made of released on behalf of Lee and/or Mallory regarding their opinions on Casey's being exonerated as well as having already been granted her full and total freedom??

I'm curious to hear what, if anything, they'd admit to having feelings of disappointment or anger with this verdict and outcome???

I doubt it would be disappointment or anger. I think they'd would probably echo what GA and CA said. The verdict was fair....

Why would they? She's immediate family. I'm struggling to understand why the vast majority would expect anything of substance (i.e. interviews/statements) from Casey's family.

I'm trying to visualise how I would react/feel if one of my siblings committed such a crime. My natural instinct would see me crawl under a rock and not want to deal with it.

I peg his silence as being discreet and choosing to move on from this circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela