What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With this group and all of their lying who can know what they are thinking. I for one do not care what they think now. What they thought and did during the trial was far more important. And that is history. Now to my coffee and roll.

When Cindy said in court I can't look at the picture of my grand daughter without getting upset can you take it down...makes me wonder if they still have her cute little face in their house....

What part of unconditional love describes telling the world you started your day with your father's p**** in your mouth?

I have no idea, not mine! I am not going to slam anyone who believes in forgiveness.

I think the fascintion with all of this is that we have NEVER seen such an ODDfamily group like this before.
I certainly hope we NEVER do again.
and to think they are laughing all the way to the bank........
Beyond disgusting............
The devil certainly lives within the whole lot of them.

I've been wondering how CA is doing. I believe CA knew Caylee was in that swamp. I know all the A's lie, so when you have two of them, LA and CA answering the same question with different answers, it's hard to know which one to believe. I'm talking about the two PI's, the psychic, the teddy bear and LA all saying it all started with CA, and CA saying no she had nothing to do with it. I think CA tried to follow all the clues FCA was putting out there, but the people CA went to for help just didn't do what she thought they would. I wonder if CA has dreams of Caylee laying out there in the swamp? I hope she does. I hope everyone who has not done right by Caylee has trouble sleeping.

There does come a point when forgiveness becomes a sickness
That's why there is ALNON and such ..you can only enable anyone so much before it is totally unhealthy

I am really starting to believe some peoples say silly things in these threads just to get people riled up a bit ..maybe it is fun for them

Why slam a family because they still love their daughter? They can never work again in peace without everyone in their business. Sorry that not everyone thinks they are evil. I blame the media that we even care about their lives.

Either hoping she does not come home or how much money can they get from her.

Why slam a family because they still love their daughter? They can never work again in peace without everyone in their business. Sorry that not everyone thinks they are evil. I blame the media that we even care about their lives.

They played the media......put the blame where it lies. These "people" have done everything in there power to create this mess and now their plans are to live on it for the rest of their lives.

When Cindy said in court I can't look at the picture of my grand daughter without getting upset can you take it down...makes me wonder if they still have her cute little face in their house....

I can understand not being able to look at photos of someone you love who has died, (I don't believe that was really that upsetting for CA, I believe that was part of her act) but what I will never understand is how they can leave up a swimming pool that Caylee drowned in. (I don't believe Caylee drowned in that pool) As I've said before if Caylee drowned in that pool I would think they would have thown the pool in the trash and kept Caylee.

I have no idea, not mine! I am not going to slam anyone who believes in forgiveness.

Some things should never be forgiven, especially when something is done by someone who knows better to someone who does not know better.

They played the media......put the blame where it lies. These "people" have done everything in there power to create this mess and now their plans are to live on it for the rest of their lives.

NG featured them for years, I am sure that had to be a bother. And all they can do is live in a society who is watching them like a hawk and talking about them, and wishing bad things on them, like losing Caylee isnt punishment enough. Sounds like hell on earth to me. jmo

I listened to JB's opening statement - it doesn't sound like ICA has forgiven anyone in her family - least of all GA.

Unconditional love, nah- sounds more like co-dependency to me

Why doesn't Lee work ?
Why do none of these people work?
Noone in the family has a job
I read somewhere else on here that the family drew 80% of the contributions for salaries??
Why are people donating ANYTHING anymore??
Caylee was found 2 and a half years ago .

Because their new career paths involves setting up foundations and using their murdered granddaughters face and name. Beats working and you can still collect disability.

This can be supplemented by selling pictures and videos of their murdered granddaughter. Throw in a paid interview here and there and paid vacations and there is no reason to work.

They are unemployable by choice. The media did not cast them in the role of dysfunctional liars and manipulators or villians. All of that was their own doing and it started three years ago. I had never seen angry protestors outside a home like that before. I have also never seen grandparents of a missing child (and Caylee was never missing) act so bizarre and angry with the media and people in general.
Most families of the missing use the media as a tool to get the word out and they work with law enforcement....not against them.

I think most if not all of the testimony was scripted between them and Baez. I don't think they ever expected a not guilty verdict as they themselves believed Casey to be guilty. Why cover up for somebody who is innocent? That should have beed a red flag for the jury.

I doubt Casey will ever live with her parents again. She is a rockstar now (in her mind) and she also doesn't need them. She doesn't need them to raise Caylee and have them hold that over her head. She doesn't need to steal money anymore. Her handlers are providing everything she needs because they see her as their meal ticket. Everybody wants a cut of the Caylee pie.

I can understand not being able to look at photos of someone you love who has died, (I don't believe that was really that upsetting for CA, I believe that was part of her act) but what I will never understand is how they can leave up a swimming pool that Caylee drowned in. (I don't believe Caylee drowned in that pool) As I've said before if Caylee drowned in that pool I would think they would have thown the pool in the trash and kept Caylee.

I REALLY wished that the state would have asked Cindy about the pool and shown the jury photos of the backyard now...with the pool still standing.

To me it says a lot...I doubt anybody would be basking in the sun and chillaxin' in a pool their precious granddaughter supposedly died in.

I do think CA and Geoge could fade into their own normalcy within a year if they stepped away . I always hated how the protesters were outside their home .
I never see pictures of Lee anymore , even when I was still watching HLN I hadn't actually seen him in ages and didn't know what Mallory even looked like until the trial and I had read almost everything there was . So he isn't followed all the time .
I do think Cindy , George and Lee could get back to a somewhat of a regular life IF they chose to .

I agree Mouse ...there's no way that pool would still be standing if they believed Caylee died there .

I listened to JB's opening statement - it doesn't sound like ICA has forgiven anyone in her family - least of all GA.

Unconditional love, nah- sounds more like co-dependency to me

Well, I agree with you about CA not forgiving her family. I just cant help but think George told Jose to say whatever, make him the bad guy, just get his daughter off.

Because their new career paths involves setting up foundations and using their murdered granddaughters face and name. Beats working and you can still collect disability.

This can be supplemented by selling pictures and videos of their murdered granddaughter. Throw in a paid interview here and there and paid vacations and there is no reason to work.

They are unemployable by choice. The media did not cast them in the role of dysfunctional liars and manipulators or villians. All of that was their own doing and it started three years ago. I had never seen angry protestors outside a home like that before. I have also never seen grandparents of a missing child (and Caylee was never missing) act so bizarre and angry with the media and people in general.
Most families of the missing use the media as a tool to get the word out and they work with law enforcement....not against them.

I think most if not all of the testimony was scripted between them and Baez. I don't think they ever expected a not guilty verdict as they themselves believed Casey to be guilty. Why cover up for somebody who is innocent? That should have beed a red flag for the jury.

I doubt Casey will ever live with her parents again. She is a rockstar now (in her mind) and she also doesn't need them. She doesn't need them to raise Caylee and have them hold that over her head. She doesn't need to steal money anymore. Her handlers are providing everything she needs because they see her as their meal ticket. Everybody wants a cut of the Caylee pie.

One thing I am sure of. One or all of this hideous family will do something to outrage us all before long. It's what they do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153