What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to look back on thoughts prior to knowing exactly what was coming today. I rarely post here, but I read this thread closely last week and found the opinions very intersting and even more interesting now that we have heard the DT's OS.

After 3 yrs of hell, CA holding out faith that Caylee is still alive and ICA was telling the truth all these years, one would think CA would have had a realization moment of grief when JB stated Caylee drown in the family pool, yet she did not react at all.

Also, while the scathing charges were deposited squarely on GA of repeated abuse and multiple crimes...he did not react ...much.

Did the defense inform them, or were they informed by the SA?

The A's attorney was on Nancy Grace tonight. He said they have known for about six weeks that the JB was going down the abuse road. I don't know/he didn't say if they knew about George being there and hiding the body.

The A's attorney was on Nancy Grace tonight. He said they have known for about six weeks that the JB was going down the abuse road. I don't know/he didn't say if they knew about George being there and hiding the body.

DVR'd NG for the first time, have not seen it yet.

Did they know the theory, the fact that Caylee has been gone since 6-16? They must have.

This is just my own speculation, but I bet that this is why CA wanted to see KC on the Saturday before jury selection. She may have wanted to beg her not to go down this road. TP stated that when the LDB was speaking of Caylee lying in the swamp like trash, CA was glaring at KC. I think the A's chickens have finally come home to roost, and they realize that in spite of everything they have said and done for the past 3 years to cover KC's hind end, she sells them down the river without so much as a smile and wave goodbye. They are, and always have been, expendable to her. The only purpose they serve now is to deflect the blame from herself. I hope, I HOPE, that when CA takes the stand, she will go after KC with both barrels. At this moment, KC has put them in a position that GA is a child molester and a person who would hide the accidental death of a baby. If LA and Mallory were to have a daughter, why would she want GA around her little girl if he were this way? Why would she want CA around her if she had made KC lie about all of the injustices to her that JB claimed? Why would she even marry and have children with a man who tried to molest his sister? IMO, the A's HAVE to stand up to JB and KC and denounce the allegations as BS and make sure that they aren't railroaded by the DT. They have a future and future grandchildren to think about. KC did this to herself. Let her face the consequences for once by herself. MOO.

I have a gut feeling that GA and CA have always been kept well informed of any defence strategy, and there have probably been many bounced around over the last 3 years, until they all agreed to settle on this double-whammy scheme of sexual assault/GA's complicity in a drowning cover up. My sense is that GA knew exactly what to expect today, and that he was perfectly willing to go along with it, in a last ditch effort to get his daughter "off". Part of the strategy, I believe, was for him to deny (seriously, it wouldn't sound believable for him to accept responsibility for either accusation on the stand), and it's a price he is willing to pay. I fully expect to see the same from CA when it's her turn. I imagine the SA's know exactly what's going on, but looks like it in no way harms their own case.

I think G & C knew something very bad was going to happen when Beaz said that most likely that CA & GA would be arrested for pergery.Now Beaz is going to spin a web around C & G. So sad a daughter could do this to her parents. Casey has no guilt, it is and always will be somebodys else's fault. Casey will never admit to any wrong doing.

This is just my own speculation, but I bet that this is why CA wanted to see KC on the Saturday before jury selection. She may have wanted to beg her not to go down this road. TP stated that when the LDB was speaking of Caylee lying in the swamp like trash, CA was glaring at KC. I think the A's chickens have finally come home to roost, and they realize that in spite of everything they have said and done for the past 3 years to cover KC's hind end, she sells them down the river without so much as a smile and wave goodbye. They are, and always have been, expendable to her. The only purpose they serve now is to deflect the blame from herself. I hope, I HOPE, that when CA takes the stand, she will go after KC with both barrels. At this moment, KC has put them in a position that GA is a child molester and a person who would hide the accidental death of a baby. If LA and Mallory were to have a daughter, why would she want GA around her little girl if he were this way? Why would she want CA around her if she had made KC lie about all of the injustices to her that JB claimed? Why would she even marry and have children with a man who tried to molest his sister? IMO, the A's HAVE to stand up to JB and KC and denounce the allegations as BS and make sure that they aren't railroaded by the DT. They have a future and future grandchildren to think about. KC did this to herself. Let her face the consequences for once by herself. MOO.
You are so right on this. If G & C don't fight back now, they will never have a chance of getting to hold another grandchild, the state would not allow George to come near a child after what Beaz said yesterday.

As explained on NG last night, G and C's attorney said they have known for about 6 weeks now, this was the road they were going to go down but, I do not believe for one second they had any clue it would be to this extent. GA said on the stand he didn't know until yesterday how Caylee died, nor was he there when she died. So, they knew there would be blame but did not know details. IMO, they are seeing ICA now as they've never seen her before. It's about time.

I guess CA and GA will not be providing snack money anymore for their daughter. I can't believe she let the DT do this to her parents. They have been nothing but supportive and even lied for her. I think this is it for them. they have lost their grand daughter and now their daughter

You are talking ANTHONY FAMILY here.
She will get mon$y from her family.
Lee at least never added any cash to the fun spending bank....

You are talking ANTHONY FAMILY here.
She will get mon$y from her family.
Lee at least never added any cash to the fun spending bank....

Ya think? After today, I was wondering if they could file for a refund ;)

MOO

Mel

Nope...Looks like ICA is gonna have to find Big Bertha and carry her pocket for her.:woohoo::rocker:

I doubt they will be visiting her in jail either, for the rest of her miserable life... be that as it may, it is more than Caylee has, and more than Casey deserves. If anyone does give her money, it will be Cindy. I think George has had enough. He did not just lay down under the wheels of the bus like Casey probably assumed he would. That is one small miracle right there. lol

Their attorney knew, he informed them well in advance. He also stated he would file suit because of it before jury selection. They knew by then. That does not mean they are going along with it or agree with it. It just means he informed them when he found out so they would not be shocked, freak in Court and go to jail. It was his job to tell them.

Yes George is an expert at coming off like a downtrodden henpecked good guy when we know it was he who gambled away the family nest egg, had affairs, and even threw his own dad through a plate glass window at the car dealership. Cindy was the hardworking breadwinner, yet because of her manner has taken the lion share of the hatred directed at Caylee's grandparents. Personally I think that anger should be directed towards Casey and her only, yes the family was / is messed up, but only she decided to take her daughters life in such an abdominal manner.

According to Fanning's book, GA was very happy at the Sherrif's Department in Ohio but CA wanted him to leave becuase she wanted him to make more money and pressured him to work for his father. GA pushed his father after his father pushed him and that's how he went into the window. GA's first real screwup as a husband comes during this time. Again,this is according to the book, Mommy's Little Girl" I think GA is a classic case of passive aggrssive. CA may run the show, but he get's her back. JMO

As explained on NG last night, G and C's attorney said they have known for about 6 weeks now, this was the road they were going to go down but, I do not believe for one second they had any clue it would be to this extent. GA said on the stand he didn't know until yesterday how Caylee died, nor was he there when she died. So, they knew there would be blame but did not know details. IMO, they are seeing ICA now as they've never seen her before. It's about time.

The A's unfortunetly still don't know how poor little Caylee died, and with a daughter like they have, they never will. I feel so badly for tham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member