What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George is thinking I have tried to save hre and looked like a moron knowing she is guility all I did for Cindy and KC and now they want to say I sexuall abused her. I will not do that. Lippman said as much.

I think George is thinking I have tried to save hre and looked like a moron knowing she is guility all I did for Cindy and KC and now they want to say I sexuall abused her. I will not do that. Lippman said as much.

I hope that is what he is thinking. In some ways the DT plans to throw him under the bus is really stupid because he was one of the main witnesses in the GJ who made her arrest possible. So George can really turn it on for the trial and discuss the trip to the tow yard, and the horrible smell in the trunk.
His testimony to that trunk smell will be very persuasive. And he is the one who will describe her walking off with the baby the last time she wss ever seen alive.

Is the DT going to try and say that George put the smell in there himself to try and frame his daughter? The big problem with that scenario is the 31 days.
WHY would she cover for her dad if he had her kid? They will not be able to explain that succesfully, imo.

I'm not saying this is what could have happened, but since we have time to spare until tomorrow heats up again,

How do we really know if these 31 days are actually the truth? How do we know if ICA had seen Caylee in those 31 days. I know she said it, but what makes it true? I know she told everybody about a Nanny without a name and ICA could have been playing her own little game on that, knowing it was her parents who watched Caylee, but making herself to look like she's important enough to have a nanny to her friends when she had nothing to talk about or to show in ways of a life like her friends did. Maybe she said Nanny because she didn't want to look embarassing, like she just dumped Caylee with her parents/living with her parents. All her new friends lived away from their parents. This complete Zanny name for the most part didn't really surface in the picture until the 911 call. I know it was mentioned in the past tense, but that's all, past tense talk. Does this make sense? KWIM?

I'm going to take a risk here and say I believe we will see a marked change in the behavior of CA, GA and Lee Anthony during the trial. While I understand many posters are outraged by the behavior of the Anthonys during the first six months, when we saw them do and say some truly unbelievable things - I think we need to remember they have now lived for two years since then while indisputable evidence and testimony has piled up.

They actually may not have been able to believe their daughter really did this terrible thing, but two years with ICA in jail has given them a long long time to reflect and reconsider. And now from ICA's lawyers, which must mean with her approval, they will hear themselves accused of some terrible acts against her.

I do believe they do not want their daughter put to death, and would rather she served LWOP, but I feel certain they now know she is guilty and will not "fall on their swords" as some have suggested to have her found not guilty. Having closely watched them for three years, I simply can't see anything in their personalities to even begin suggest they will. It is going to be very interesting to watch how this will play out in court.

Okay, LOL, I am leaving this thread to avoid the probable tar and feathering I expect to follow.

But on every Caylee anniversary they are back on tv saying the same crazy things and professing Casey's innocence. The only difference is that sometimes now Cindy talks in her "so soft so wounded don't you feel sorry for me voice" while she says completely insane things about the facts of this case and nowadays George musters up the tears instead of pushing and shoving and screaming and raging. I think they have toned down HOW they say things but the words are the same.

I have doubt that they will fall on their swords as well but not because they have had any kind of change of heart about the case. I think the spitting mad Anthonys we saw in the Zanny civil suit depos are the real Anthonys.

The DT has been alluding to an "accidental death" for some time now. With these latest allegations, I imagine a scenario much like what you've stated - a pool accident and KC so frightened of her parents, after years of abuse, that she hid Caylee and then staged her remains to look like a kidnapping.

I'm confident though that the state is anticipating this type of defense and will show evidence that refutes the accidental death theory.

I hope you are right because I think this is where the DT is going as well.

I'm not saying this is what could have happened, but since we have time to spare until tomorrow heats up again,

How do we really know if these 31 days are actually the truth? How do we know if ICA had seen Caylee in those 31 days. I know she said it, but what makes it true? I know she told everybody about a Nanny without a name and ICA could have been playing her own little game on that, knowing it was her parents who watched Caylee, but making herself to look like she's important enough to have a nanny to her friends when she had nothing to talk about or to show in ways of a life like her friends did. Maybe she said Nanny because she didn't want to look embarassing, like she just dumped Caylee with her parents/living with her parents. All her new friends lived away from their parents. This complete Zanny name for the most part didn't really surface in the picture until the 911 call. I know it was mentioned in the past tense, but that's all, past tense talk. Does this make sense? KWIM?

It makes sense, a couple of notes:

-We know Caylee was last seen by anyone other than Casey on 06/15/2008, for sure-Caylee is on video and her visit to Grandpa Plesea in a visitors log at his nursing home.
-She did make up the nanny, as you pointed out, to prevent people from knowing Caylee was with CA. Not so much because being a bum that lives with her parents is embarrasing (and not all young people that live at home are bums), but because KC would be at CA's beck and call whenever she went out, and KC did not want friends to know her mommy was calling her home like a high school curfew. Most of her friends knew she lived at home.
-Zanny was first mentioned as early as 2006, per RichardG and the A's-We see, in writing, where on 05/06/2008, KC wrote the name "Zanny" in a text to TonyR. IIRC, RM had heard the name Zenaida prior to 07/16/2008.
-KC said she had not seen Caylee for 31 days. She even put it in writing for the jury to see.

I believe KC did see Caylee within those 31 days-I think she saw her when she was moving Caylee's body around.

Yes.............JG stated she told him she was molested, and I think she told another boyfriend. In both cases, I think it was before Caylee disappeared. At the time we learned about these accusations, I think many felt that this was a sympathy ploy on KC's part......a dramatic story to garner their attention.

I chalked this story up along with all the other stories she told. She told AH her parents were getting a divorce and her mother moving into an apartment and giving her the house. She also told AH that her father had a stroke and was in the hospital as an excuse for not going with AH to Jacksonville.

KC has told so many lies, how could anyone find the truth?

True dat. How about Zanny in the hospital?

I think all they are thinking of right now is how to prepare for a fight while still trying to claim Casey is innocent. I'm 100% sure they will blame this whole thing on Baez. They will all claim that Baez made Casey say these things and that none of this is coming from the "real" Casey. Just like I am certain they blame it on Baez that they haven't had visits with her in years.

And I also think there is a strong possibility that when this all goes really wrong and Casey gets LWOP or the DP, Casey will also flip & blame the whole thing on Baez and she will start visiting with her parents and enlist them in a campaign to get her a new trial. Right now Casey has lots of interaction with her DT. Once the trial is over and she no longer has that she will need someone on the outside to be on her side. She will start using her parents again. I think the A's will be easily sucked in because their mindset it that everything is always everyone else's fault and it's always an "us against them" fight.

Yup. ITA. They hate your guts until they need something.

I just re-read The Perp Anth's letters in the clink to "Cookie". (shudder. Booze drinks were required. Its tough going in there- Perp Ants mind that is. That dead monkey thing!)

She is SO freakin' angry at CA. For ditching her court to meet Meredith, for calling her a *advertiser censored* when she disclosed the abuse (I think this is a LIE, but to make up such a whooper about your mother shows rage), for LAUGHING when she (CA) got caught in New York, for bringing to wrong clothes for Perp to wear in court - and a whole lot of other stuff.

I have seen this freight train a-comin' from a looooong time ago. The Parents did not IMHO. They misjudged the length and depth of The Perp Anth's hatred and rage. More fool them.

I think they are probably in denial about what is going to hit them in just a few days. I mean, they know, but they dont *know*. It will be interesting to see their reactions.

The fear and horror they will feel is a grain of sand in comparison to the beach of what Caylee must have suffered, but it is the very same the FURY and HATE that KC unleashes on all of them. This is what happens when you cut off or interfere with a narcissists supply. They will CRUSH you without a second thought. JB better be taking notes...

It makes sense, a couple of notes:

-We know Caylee was last seen by anyone other than Casey on 06/15/2008, for sure-Caylee is on video and her visit to Grandpa Plesea in a visitors log at his nursing home.
-She did make up the nanny, as you pointed out, to prevent people from knowing Caylee was with CA. Not so much because being a bum that lives with her parents is embarrasing (and not all young people that live at home are bums), but because KC would be at CA's beck and call whenever she went out, and KC did not want friends to know her mommy was calling her home like a high school curfew. Most of her friends knew she lived at home.
-Zanny was first mentioned as early as 2006, per RichardG and the A's-We see, in writing, where on 05/06/2008, KC wrote the name "Zanny" in a text to TonyR. IIRC, RM had heard the name Zenaida prior to 07/16/2008.
-KC said she had not seen Caylee for 31 days. She even put it in writing for the jury to see.

I believe KC did see Caylee within those 31 days-I think she saw her when she was moving Caylee's body around.

Also, there is video of Casey & Tony in Blockbuster with NO Caylee on the 16th, I believe. That backs up the 31 days, as well. JMO

This subject is very close to my heart. I lost my own father around the time Caylee's remains were found. Naturally, seeing a man on the news, night after night who reminded me of my own dad, but who had an ungrateful beast of a daughter, broke my heart. As I mentioned before, I have a soft spot for George. Throughout this whole thing, I have always felt sorry for him, if no one else.

I know George, at least, is feeling unimaginable pain. He is probably torn in little pieces right now, not knowing which way to turn. I am certain he is angry with himself for being led so deeply into the protect-KC-at-all-costs tunnel. But, he wants to save his daughter too. If anyone will do the right thing, it will be George.

Cindy is probably a little bitter and somewhat disappointed with KC now. Probably more than she ever has been. I think, once the shock wears off surrounding the realization that she and her husband are going under that bus, she will snap back full force into her crusade to save her baby girl (gag). She will even try to convince George to just do this 'one more thing,' to save their worthless spawn.

Lee is probably seething. He knows what he is going to do, especially knowing what KC's defense team is going to do to him. Lee is probably more than pi$$ed that he protected his spoiled little monster of a sister during the early phases of this tragedy's aftermath. Like George, I have no doubts now that Lee will get up on the stand and tell the whole truth as he (and the world) sees it.

I could be wrong and they could be all planning to admit to these terrible acts that a psychotic mind invented to save her own arse. Or, they could be baking some cakes with nail-files in them right now for a special delivery to KC's cell, for all I know, lol.

One thing that I am 1000% certain of is her sexual abuse story. Speaking from the survivors view it is clear her language and description is fake. Who sleeps with a bra?! Come on, we are speaking of ICA here, the diabolical pathological liar. No juror will buy her business!!!

I would love to be a fly on the wall during some of the A family chats as of recently! What she will do is unreal, she'll throw anyone else under the bus to save her own hide. Her own family should have seen the writing on the wall LONG AGO IMHO.

I sleep in a bra more often than not. I wasn't abused and never killed my kids... dunno why I do, can't sleep in the nude.... SERIOUSLY I CAN NOT FALL ALSEEP!!! :floorlaugh:
TOO MUCH INFO? lol

Sexual abuse, true or not, don't you just know every single male relative (and their families) are all a bit apprehensive right now? Their minds must be spinning like tops; not just Casey's mother, father and brother!

I sleep in a bra more often than not. I wasn't abused and never killed my kids... dunno why I do, can't sleep in the nude.... SERIOUSLY I CAN NOT FALL ALSEEP!!! :floorlaugh:
TOO MUCH INFO? lol

NO noth at all! Thanks for setting me straight. Regardless I don't buy her SA story, nor is it any reason tho kill your child! I grew up in the most horrific dsyfunction, was emotionally, verbally and sexually abused most of my life. I have been married for 28 years to a wonderful man and we have raised three wonderful young men! Never, ever abused my kids.

NO noth at all! Thanks for setting me straight. Regardless I don't buy her SA story, nor is it any reason tho kill your child! I grew up in the most horrific dsyfunction, was emotionally, verbally and sexually abused most of my life. I have been married for 28 years to a wonderful man and we have raised three wonderful young men! Never, ever abused my kids.

((O/T: Marilyn Monroe slept in hers!))

Just thinking here....are there no reporters trying to get a comment from George, Cindy or Lee? Is there anyone following THEIR story as Casey sits all alone?

Also, whatever happened to 24/7 cameras outside the house on HopeSpring? I would like to watch this. IMO...the A family has told the story of what happened to Caylee.

Can't believe we are not getting more news of this in this day and age!!!

Reporters....where are you??? Seriously...are you even trying?

Yes.............JG stated she told him she was molested, and I think she told another boyfriend. In both cases, I think it was before Caylee disappeared. At the time we learned about these accusations, I think many felt that this was a sympathy ploy on KC's part......a dramatic story to garner their attention.

I chalked this story up along with all the other stories she told. She told AH her parents were getting a divorce and her mother moving into an apartment and giving her the house. She also told AH that her father had a stroke and was in the hospital as an excuse for not going with AH to Jacksonville.

KC has told so many lies, how could anyone find the truth?

BBM, Respectfully

Exactly. No juror will be able to get past this IMO.

Also I firmly believe that ICA is, as JG stated "diabolical" and had something planned for her parents as well. IMO that fight screwed things up big time and she was going to come home to some sort of mass murder! JMHO :twocents:

LA, GA, CA....should be really afraid of what will be brought up against them.
Serious charges, I expect to hear from JB.
Then perjury, cover up, cleaning car etc. and they may get charged with something after this trial.
IF sex abuse of a minor is proven, can LA/GA be charged???
I sure would be worried if I was LA/GA/CA.............

BBM, Respectfully

Exactly. No juror will be able to get past this IMO.

Also I firmly believe that ICA is, as JG stated "diabolical" and had something planned for her parents as well. IMO that fight screwed things up big time and she was going to come home to some sort of mass murder! JMHO :twocents:

Agree, I thin getting the HOUSE was real important to her.
GA/CA are lucky she didn't kill them also......might of been her plan.
Diabolical.........
yet they continue to support her and give her money............

Right now, it's the wee hours of Tuesday morning in Florida. If the trial is expected to begin on Thursday, I doubt that any of the Anthony family is getting much sleep.

I think they know what's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member