What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a win/win for the DT and the A's,IMO.

The A's can deny because all the DT needs is reasonable doubt,or in the penalty phase,ICA's version.
I don't think anyone actually expects GA to get on the stand with a grand confession.The defense doesn't need it.

I'm surprised GA doesn't have media hounding him right now. Do we even know where he is or where he's working?

I think CA may just finally be in panic mode, she has to know by now that the DT is going to air every teeny, tiny, piece of vaguely dirty laundry they have, and this will tarnish her "perfect" family "image". She is obsessed with how others see her and her family almost to the point of pathology. I think her attempted visit was to BEG ICA not to do this, but ICA and the DT will do anything to get a not guilty verdict or at least keep her off death row. GA is just too dim to get it...I think he thinks this is all just fake drama to try to get ICA out.....ICA's usual BS, and as usual, he isn't allowed to call her on it. LA is a mystery to me....I think his shoulders must be very scarred from the battles his good angel and bad devil have had on them....JMO

I think CA may just finally be in panic mode, she has to know by now that the DT is going to air every teeny, tiny, piece of vaguely dirty laundry they have, and this will tarnish her "perfect" family "image". She is obsessed with how others see her and her family almost to the point of pathology. I think her attempted visit was to BEG ICA not to do this, but ICA and the DT will do anything to get a not guilty verdict or at least keep her off death row. GA is just too dim to get it...I think he thinks this is all just fake drama to try to get ICA out.....ICA's usual BS, and as usual, he isn't allowed to call her on it. LA is a mystery to me....I think his shoulders must be very scarred from the battles his good angel and bad devil have had on them....JMO

I agree and have to add LA is no mystery to me. I see LA totally entrenched with CA but has made the decision NOT to be a media hound, so far. What he chooses to do at trial is a whole different game and that is where I won't bet on anything he might or might not do.

I do NOT believe that George will ever say he molested or killed Caylee, even by accident.
He will never roll over and accept that accusation, imo.

I think what GA may have meant is he's willing to provide the reasonable doubt-- he was the last to see Caylee, he knew what she was wearing, he had a key to the Pontiac-- things like that. I don't think he'll take kindly to being accused of harming either of them. jmo

Scameroo, I believe the boat was purchased by Kidfinders and they named it after Caylee. The A's did not purchase it and they do not own it. Kidfinders said they purchased it to help find missing children because the boat has sonar. They may have to wait a long time before they ever get to use it. jmo

Um...It was a Bass fishing boat and I don't think you can use a boat to find missing children maybe at a stretch you can use it to find dead bodies but how many missing children do you find in the water? Now dead bodies aren't in great abundance in the water less so children. Unless George is hoping to find them swimming there, that is just not true.

The sonar in his boat may give some indication of a fish but the state of the art sonar required to search for dead bodies under the sediment costs about $500,000 and that boat doesn't have it.

As to Kid Finders purchasing the boat, at the time George, Cindy, Lee, Mallory, Lee, and Mallory's mom were all officers of Kidfinders. They were about to merge their dubious organizations into the “Never Lose Hope Foundation” this is when the boat was purchased.

This boat was purchased for fishing and fun not finding missing children, Kidfinders were broke and the owners home in foreclosure until Cindy and George came on board. At some point the Milsteads were actually living with George and Cindy, they were homeless.

Kidfinders has already been debunked as a pretty bogus operation and has NEVER searched or found a child alive or dead. It consists of one vehicle with the names of missing children painted on the side and a place to make donations. The relationship between the Caylee foundation and Kidfinders has not fully been explained but I think there is plenty of evidence to believe for a time they were one and the same.

I think CA and GA see the accusations of abuse by the family as a DT ploy. I think they will never believe that ICA had anything to do with it and will believe that she was forced by the DT to use this defense. Not willing to see what they do not want to see in ICA.

What George and Cindy should be doing is circling the wagons and resisting the attempt by the defense to smear them. They have collectively been shooting themselves in the foot for the past 3 years, it's time to listen to good counsel and if it's past the time they can tell the truth without consequences, they need to come up with a alternative counter to the defense manure...and quickly. Casey is beyond help or salvation they have to let her go.

Yup. CA waiting for the perfect moment to spring into action, go to see ICA and although she got put up against a brick wall from getting to ICA, she went to try again anyway to sway in so many words for ICA not to say anything or to keep up the story. She is stubborn and listens to nobody. GA for the longest time seemed to be out of the loop, but I don't believe he was ever clueless. :loser:

The above video is in today's news thread. Interesting that Lippman is saying that CA & GA want to "get it over with". He also seems adamant that GA won't be putting up with being acused of any type of abuse. "Never ever has there been any indication of sexual abuse in this family".

But I noticed he specifically said "sexual" abuse...didn't mention physical or emotional. And when they asked what GA and CA thought about it he used "attorney client privelege" to not answer, but did say they want to get it over with. The clip left me with the impression that they are on board. The fact that they did not go to jury selection leaves them the opportunity to purport they had "no idea" (yeah right). IMO

I keep thinking that they are going to say Caylee was conceived from a rape. ICA wanted to give the baby up and her parents made her keep Caylee. Of course the attorneys will be thrown under the bus when she loses this case. That is standard. JMO.

Ah, how I love it when three simple words say it all!

Yes, though the defense wants to portray themselves as having invented the strategic wheel, they are really only regurgitating the same ol', same ol'. Once again they should be reminded-CASEY IS NOT SPECIAL-and neither are their tactics.

From mitigating factors:

used as a decoy or pawn by parents and a scapegoat for parental misconduct,
I have no idea what that implies but I think it does speak to the DT's strategy.

Apart from that, I think that Cindy wants George to sacrifice his life for the perp. Her almost compulsive physical grooming of him is her way of control and keeping him in the fold and staying with the script.

I don't think Cindy is thinking about anything but her next move and who or what she needs to control; of course she blames everyone else for the perp's plight and accusations. I would not be surprised to see her corroborate sexual abuse by George. Don't know how Lee fits in although I imagine he is feeling betrayed.
And George is seething, but so tightly controlled by Cindy and the Anthony credo, that he is thinking about nothing but how rotten life is treating him and how unfair it all is.

I do think the As, as a sociopathic family, are in on the DT's strategies. They think the world hates them anyway, and they despise the world; so having any sort of further taint to their names will make them proud, and just prove to them once again how superior they are to everyone. They're like a Mafia family, with their own values and own rules. They have a perverted sense of 'honour'.

Big question for me is, would the As acquiesce to the accusation that, indeed, they were sexually abusing CAYLEE? And that the perp, being of diminished capacity, murdered her in order to stop the abuse. Mind you, it doesn't explain dumping Caylee like garbage. Nothing does. And nothing explains the 31 days.

I think what GA may have meant is he's willing to provide the reasonable doubt-- he was the last to see Caylee, he knew what she was wearing, he had a key to the Pontiac-- things like that. I don't think he'll take kindly to being accused of harming either of them. jmo

But he didn't...unless KC changed Caylee's clothes after GA last saw them. I think KC "reminded" the family what Caylee was wearing prior to LE interviews, because GA recalls nearly word for word what KC writes in her statement about what Caylee was wearing.
But Caylee was not wearing a jean skirt or shorts, nor had GA/CA remembered Caylee having or wearing a Big Trouble tee.

We have NO IDEA if ICA was afraid of her parents or not. We saw her BEHIND BARS...PROtected
We saw her RELEASED WITH a personal BODY GUARD.
WE NEVER SAW the BEFORE in that home. Anyone who dares to say she was NEVER abused OR was ALWAYS abused has nothing to base that on.
Think about it...
IF CA &GA had anything to do with Caylee's demise. not saying they did.... I HOPE THAT PRECIOUS BABY HAUNTS THEM REGULARLY ! ICA INCLUDED!
There will be tears in heaven until sweet Caylee gets justice.

MOO

This is a win/win for the DT and the A's,IMO.

The A's can deny because all the DT needs is reasonable doubt,or in the penalty phase,ICA's version.
I don't think anyone actually expects GA to get on the stand with a grand confession.The defense doesn't need it.

I'm surprised GA doesn't have media hounding him right now. Do we even know where he is or where he's working?

With this case particularly, aren't we fortunate then, that statistics say the defense mitigation evidence overwhelmingly is "noted" by the members of the jury, but almost never affects their sentence recommendation.

We have NO IDEA if ICA was afraid of her parents or not. We saw her BEHIND BARS...PROtected
We saw her RELEASED WITH a personal BODY GUARD.
WE NEVER SAW the BEFORE in that home. Anyone who dares to say she was NEVER abused OR was ALWAYS abused has nothing to base that on.
Think about it...
IF CA &GA had anything to do with Caylee's demise. not saying they did.... I HOPE THAT PRECIOUS BABY HAUNTS THEM REGULARLY ! ICA INCLUDED!
There will be tears in heaven until sweet Caylee gets justice.

MOO

If we could define "afraid" as scared of being caught, not comfortable with being confronted, worried about being judged-then certainly, KC was afraid. I have been "afraid" to quit a job, I have been "afraid" to admit wrongs.

But at the end of the day, there is quite a big difference between being trepidacious and covering up a deadly accident out of fear by plastering the deceased 's face and head with duct tape and dumping her in the swamp like trash. And then, most importantly, acting like absolutely nothing happened. Cherry on top-Sitting in jail facing the DP over an accident.

Let's take a car accident as an example-A driver hits a tree and kills their passenger. They move the car (we're pretending the car can still move) to a remote location, pull the victim from their car and bury the victim near their house. They don't tell a soul because they are indeed scared.
When the victim's body is found, it appears that a blunt force trauma killed them and everyone knows the driver was the last person with the victim. Do I really think the driver is going to wait for death row in lieu of taking police to the dumped, crashed car, the pummeled tree and admitting what they did? That they were driving too fast and lost control?
No way-they are going to cop to involuntary manslaughter if applicable and take their lickings that way.

Reasonable doubt, IMO, is just that-reasonable. Coming up with 5 million off-chance guesses as to what could have happened in lieu of the obvious and in lieu of what the evidence points to is a nice homage to our creativity and our hopes to see the best in all people-but it's also okay to be accepting of evil (it only elevates goodness) and that children die, with intent, at the hands of their mothers. Abused or not. Cynicism can help us prevent these tragedies.

To get back on-topic...KC's parents and brothers are venturing into the realm on non-reasoning in their doubts and bringing them back into reality is going to be nearly impossible.

After those letters of ICA's became public -- the one's where she accused George and Lee of molesting her -- Lee still mouthed "I love you" to ICA at one of the pretrial hearings. He is a strange duck, IMO.

I went back and looked at what Ann Finnell stated a number of times in her dialogue on the death penalty mitigation.

Ann Finnell stated...............that Casey's parents failed to protect her as a child, she was verbally, emotionally and sexually abused, was used as a decoy or pawn by her parents and as a scapegoat for parental misconduct.

I think the defense is going to present a mixed bag of abuses KC endured.

Someone outside the immediate Anthony family may be responsible for the sexual abuse, and it may be claimed that Caylee was the result of rape.

Having seen both GA and CA verbally abuse people - both have engaged in verbal combat with members of the media and protestors, and both were verbally abusive towards John Morgan and Keith Mitnik in their depositions for the civil case - I think there will be claims that GA and CA verbally and emotionally abused KC.

What's interesting is the claim that KC was used as a decoy or pawn by her parents and as a scapegoat for parental misconduct. This suggests that both GA and CA were engaged in activities that could be termed "misconduct" and diverted attention away from their own misconduct by focusing on issues with KC.

We know that around the time that Caylee was born, GA and CA separated and filed for divorce. After a period of about a year (I'm vague on the time frame) they reconciled. There's been little tidbits about CA having an affair with another man during this period of time, and that GA had lost money gambling.

It's not too difficult to imagine that KC may have been cited as one of the issues that caused her parents separation. In the very beginning of this case we saw that GA was more willing to accept the reality of what his daughter had done, whereas CA was adamant that that someone else - the imaginary nanny did it, and later suggested that one of KC's friends was the culprit. A couple of months into this case, GA adopted CA's point of view. So, it's not too difficult to imagine that disagreements on how to deal with KC may have been an issue in the Anthony marriage. GA and CA did not agree on how to deal with the problems KC presented them.

We've also seen that in the past 2 and 1/2 years, GA had some sort of relationship with another woman - RC, and we've seen CA flirting with other men. So it's not too difficult to imagine that there were other issues in the Anthony marriage besides KC.

So, I can see how the defense will try to paint a picture of a bad home environment, citing KC as an innocent victim of abusive parents with misconduct issues of their own. All the family's dirty laundry will be aired.

But, there's really no defense for killing your child, and although the defense will try to claim accidental death there just too much evidence that will refute an accidental death.

One of the biggest hurtles for the defense is the 31 days and KC's behavior during those 31 days. All of her activities during those 31 days suggests an attempt to cover up, so there's a consciousness of guilt. There's no indication of any sort of grief or remorse, and to the contrary, her behavior shows that she was very happy during that time frame.

If it was a case of accidental death, and she was frightened of her parents, KC's opportunity to confess what happen and state her fear of her parents was when she got to the end of the hallway at Universal Studios. She was in the company of police officers who would have protected her from parental wraith. But, then there's the matter of duct tape and she had no explanation for that.

I'm sure that GA, CA, and LA know what's in the family's history and know that it will come out at trial. But I can't see how the family history is going to have any sort of impact on the guilt phase of the trial, and very little impact on the sentencing phase.

If this is what the defense is going to claim as a defense, it's an extremely weak defense.

I keep thinking of what ICA said to her parents at the very beginning of her arrest.
like........'don't worry I didn't tell them anything'..........one of the videos.
What were they worried about ICA telling? (secrets at any cost)
An then GA was suppose to tell his lover 'it was an accident'........
What really happened that Father's day when CA almost strangled ICA????
Did Caylee get hurt? Was she a pawn in the game? Something doesn't jive, IMO.
Did ICA shut Caylee up.........did GA know? JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member