What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA? Really? I know he seems to be out of the picture and all. I just can't get past in the very beginning - how gung ho he was at helping LE - with his binder and wearing a wire to talk to TL but HE was the one that told CA and GA NOT to take the polys. That was all LA's doing - absolutely NO POLYS!!! That has always bothered me - A LOT. Why help so much and then do a complete 180? What's he hiding?

And the Bat phones :banghead:

But a lot of time has passed and maybe he has had a change of heart .

He seemed more open with the sa's the last time he testified and it sounded like he said "good luck" sarcastically as he passed ICA when he left the stand.

This is a lot like reading a book with a twist.Not sure what will come next.

CA will never do that - moo. CA is about CA and nothing more. Interesting idea to think about but imo, it won't happen.

Is it too late for the grandparents to finally engender the public's sympathies?

This is a very good question-- I tried to answer it, and I wavered, deleted, specified, then came to the conclusion that there are sooo many things I truly think they aren't apologetic for (throwing innocent folks under the bus, for instance), that I can't really forgive them enough to be sympathetic. I believe, however, that the general public might have a lot of sympathy for them if they testify for Caylee, and not KC. jmo

For Caylee's sake, I will hold out hope that one of them will finally stand up and act on her behalf.
She was just a baby and I can't imagine her looking down upon a family who could care less about her... this trial cannot come to an end without just one person in the family finding a heart.

I worry about this day in and day out. As bad as I want to see a conviction in this case, having someone stand up for Caylee would be almost as fulfilling.

I know, I know.....wishful thinking.:banghead:

I would think that this is now a situation where the family finally understands, that they not only can stand behind and say "I love my daughter etc and will stand up for her" that they can do the RIGHT THING and stand up for Caylee.

The defense team IS TRYING!!!!!!!!!!! to make it intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer, that CA and JA and LA are involved. THEY ARE NOT! The family did in part already state that they would go against the law to protect her also from death etc. What a sad sad sad sad story the spider weaves. So so very sad for the family that she is going to ruin their lives even further than they already have. We all perhaps 99.99% on this forum , after knowing the evidence that is coming (not **** on television, but the actual documents).....that she is WWWWWWWWWWWWWWay beyond a reasonable doubt as to guilt. Anthony's, I don't know your family dynamics, and I don't' agree with your decisions to date..but nonetheless, my heart TRULY goes out to you as this EVIL has so much has impacted your lives. We all want to hide secrets, I never want to expose mine.......and I'm so saddened that you are walking perhaps BLINDLY into this. This past week although, I think you all now know it's coming........but my GAWD...........family stuff in it's fullest coming out.........know I wouldn't want such. But it's either you are labeled for LIFE as being an OBVIOUS LIAR to the world for the rest of your life, or on who had a bad seed. Your choice..

I wonder if they're weighing the punishment for perjury. They have some heavy decisions to make, not just for Caylee and KC, but for themselves. mo

I wonder if they're weighing the punishment for perjury. They have some heavy decisions to make, not just for Caylee and KC, but for themselves. mo

You can never go wrong when you do the RIGHT thing - It will NEVER come back to haunt you.

LA? Really? I know he seems to be out of the picture and all. I just can't get past in the very beginning - how gung ho he was at helping LE - with his binder and wearing a wire to talk to TL but HE was the one that told CA and GA NOT to take the polys. That was all LA's doing - absolutely NO POLYS!!! That has always bothered me - A LOT. Why help so much and then do a complete 180? What's he hiding?

BBM: I don't believe Lee wore the wire. It was TL who cooperated with LE and had his car wired for audio and video as well as agreeing to having his phone tapped and traced.

BBM: I don't believe Lee wore the wire. It was TL who cooperated with LE and had his car wired for audio and video as well as agreeing to having his phone tapped and traced.

TL wore wire. not Lee

Are we certain Caylee's body was not in the car when G & C picked it up at the tow yard?

I have always felt that they buried her body somewhere the day they found the car and either Lee or George moved it to the location she was found to make it look like somebody else did it since the area had already been searched before ICA was arrested/indicted.

This way, they can try and say ICA couldn't be the murderer since she was already in jail.

Especially, add to the fact she stated "don't worry, I haven't said anything" during their phone/visit.

Is it possible they are only supporting her in fear of her implicating one of them? JMO.

TL wore wire. not Lee
Thank you thank you thank you - see, its been so long, things get cloudy. I thought about that afterward and it didn't seem right. Yep TL wore the wire and talked to LA in the car. Does that say that maybe even LE were a little concerned about LA and his "want to help so much, I'll start my own investigation" attitude.

Thank you thank you thank you - see, its been so long, things get cloudy. I thought about that afterward and it didn't seem right. Yep TL wore the wire and talked to LA in the car. Does that say that maybe even LE were a little concerned about LA and his "want to help so much, I'll start my own investigation" attitude.

Sort of shows that LE didn't have any promise in what LA was saying to them. He seemed to be too over interested of getting involved in this "mystery". :twocents:

Ya know I had a thought a while back - while we were in count down stage - what happens IF CA takes the stand and says "SHE DID IT". Just puts it out there - "I DID IT".

Will that cause a mistrial? What would happen? Would they immediately arrest CA and JB move to dismiss all charges against ICA and she goes free? What?

I'm gonna go ask this in the lawyers thread - I really wouldn't put it past her to do this - any of them really.

The evidence in this case points to one suspect and one suspect alone, the defendant, ICA.

The state would not drop the charges against this defendant and let her go free, just because her mom got on the stand and decided to blurt out "I did it".

Are we certain Caylee's body was not in the car when G & C picked it up at the tow yard?

Yes - we are 100+% sure that her body was NOT in the care when G&C picked it up. There has been years of discussion on how when the car was picked up, that the person in the tow yard was at the trunk = and this man was the one who looked in the trunk and took out the trash to their dumpster. This was recovered by the OSCA within the next few hours. Repost to us if you have more questions for us.

What is so very sad is that this case is like someone caught robbing a bank, on video, with lot's of eyewitnesses and even fingerprints etc and they plead not guilty. What an 'effin waste as KC would say. It is so very obvious she is guilty 100%+! And the parents (and Lee?) instead of saying they love and support her as they are might a loved one (which I WOULD understand!) they are covering for her, putting themselves at the lowest of lows..... and lying ..........vs. keeping silent and merely being there SOLEMN in the background only speaking for the truth of their granddaughter. As HHJP says, and I think a message to Anthony family.......I Can Sleep At Night!

And perhaps further what they are thinking tonight, that they did get the ONE Juror on Friday that might be the difference of a mistrial and are releived. But even with that....they are still vascillating on whether to tell the truth. I can't fathom their situation and their dirty laundy to have aired in public. If they have a lawyer worth their salt, he's directed them on how to handle this situation. If they haven't expressed and/or inquired to an attorney on how to do this legally to protect themselves...(hint, you can't sue someone for defamation/etc if claimed in court! Jeez guys, just google that one!)....shame on them. DAMN SHAME

Then again, perhaps they are too trusting of those that have self interests - they might be in the same situation as ICA where the atty's are merely out for themselves and promotion such as Baez..who want to get death penalty qualified at 5 years after his bar exam etc...and are being led down the yellow brick road to Oz to visit the Grand Wizard. Such a shame......such a shame. And we all get to see this live and real time. I can't fathom and do hope that Cindy, George, Lee, Mallory and the rest of the family can separate their ego's with what CASEY HAS DONE.

I'm going to take a risk here and say I believe we will see a marked change in the behavior of CA, GA and Lee Anthony during the trial. While I understand many posters are outraged by the behavior of the Anthonys during the first six months, when we saw them do and say some truly unbelievable things - I think we need to remember they have now lived for two years since then while indisputable evidence and testimony has piled up.

They actually may not have been able to believe their daughter really did this terrible thing, but two years with ICA in jail has given them a long long time to reflect and reconsider. And now from ICA's lawyers, which must mean with her approval, they will hear themselves accused of some terrible acts against her.

I do believe they do not want their daughter put to death, and would rather she served LWOP, but I feel certain they now know she is guilty and will not "fall on their swords" as some have suggested to have her found not guilty. Having closely watched them for three years, I simply can't see anything in their personalities to even begin suggest they will. It is going to be very interesting to watch how this will play out in court.

Okay, LOL, I am leaving this thread to avoid the probable tar and feathering I expect to follow.

CA and GA have already gone far enough to serve time for covering for ICA. They knew. nothing will save them now either. They aren't oblivious, they too are play acting. Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law. They too will pay with cold hard time.
MOO

I heard that, too, Wise Old Owl... but I think they may be wrong about that? Didn't ICA tell Jessie Grund about the abuse way before Caylee ever was missing? If I'm not mistaken, I think she told Tony L. about it before Caylee was missing, as well.

Yes.............JG stated she told him she was molested, and I think she told another boyfriend. In both cases, I think it was before Caylee disappeared. At the time we learned about these accusations, I think many felt that this was a sympathy ploy on KC's part......a dramatic story to garner their attention.

I chalked this story up along with all the other stories she told. She told AH her parents were getting a divorce and her mother moving into an apartment and giving her the house. She also told AH that her father had a stroke and was in the hospital as an excuse for not going with AH to Jacksonville.

KC has told so many lies, how could anyone find the truth?

CA and GA have already gone far enough to serve time for covering for ICA. They knew. nothing will save them now either. They aren't oblivious, they too are play acting. Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law. They too will pay with cold hard time.
MOO

After seeing HHJP and his judgments, I believe that if the Anthony's are truthful in the future during the case trial, they WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED. Yet, if they do during the trial, they have a MUCH MUCH greater chance of such.

I can't fathom again, that family dirty laundry is coming out. Most untrue of course as it comes from KC..........but nonetheless............family secrets, and for us posting........not the same secrets....yet that MANY/SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF US HAVE@!!!!! (and no.........is not mitigating Mr. BAEZ@@@!!)

My guess is KC think she's going to walk with time served and become rich off book and movie deals therefore not having to worry about where she will stay or with whom when this is all over. I also think the strategy may be that Casey was on the computer after leaving the pool ladder in. Caylee got in the pool and drowned and KC was too scared of her parents to tell them...thus the "post tramatic stress" DT keeps alluding to while questioning PJs. I also think this will fall in to play regarding the "age" mitigating circumstance. I think her family is either angry beyond words or resigned that they will have to put up with whatever goes down in court to get her off.

The DT has been alluding to an "accidental death" for some time now. With these latest allegations, I imagine a scenario much like what you've stated - a pool accident and KC so frightened of her parents, after years of abuse, that she hid Caylee and then staged her remains to look like a kidnapping.

I'm confident though that the state is anticipating this type of defense and will show evidence that refutes the accidental death theory.

The DT has been alluding to an "accidental death" for some time now. With these latest allegations, I imagine a scenario much like what you've stated - a pool accident and KC so frightened of her parents, after years of abuse, that she hid Caylee and then staged her remains to look like a kidnapping.

I'm confident though that the state is anticipating this type of defense and will show evidence that refutes the accidental death theory.

BBM

and don't forget all that video that clearly shows how NOT afraid of her parents she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela