What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were the A's, I'd take a little walk down memory lane and listen to the very first jail phone call to her family... and compare it to what's currently going on...

The girl is an evil entity, who the entire family has been trying to appease for years! Yet, the DT is trying to turn the whole sitch sideways... NEVER gonna be believed after the jury gets to hear this!

Take another listen... truly, truly.. chilling!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4&feature=related[/ame]

Yup, but how do we know if true, the abuse or whatever worse has been going on, what all is involved to keep this family so closed up from society? Could it be this family been so controlled by one parent or another or possibly both and forced to or made to lie for years? The words exchanged between CA and her family when ICA was with child, so unusual to be oblivious to this fact and make up a story. KWIM? Could 1 adult be so controlling towards others in the family, that after years it becomes normal behavior and continues down the line? It sounds so deep, I know and I don't mean to do this, but is it possible that people could really be so bizzarro and so threatening this way?

Yes, it is possible.

Last night when I heard that this was the the road the defense was going to take, I was, well, flabbergasted. Cindy and George have clearly moved heaven and earth to stand by KC, all while suffering this terrible loss, that is, well unimaginable.They have defended her to the point of looking stupid, and yet she has no qualms about making allegations implicating her father, nevermind the brother. I could only wonder what they are thinking now, and I worry for George, if you recall he was so despondent last year he went missing for a couple days. One can only take so much. She is a selfish human being.

So with this potential defense, what does it mean? "Oh GA and/or LA abused me so they did it" Most of the time when a defendant uses the "abused" or "molested" as a child strategy that's when they admit guilt and blame it on those reasons. We aren't seeing that here.... no admission of guilt from this defendant, she will never admit this.

Very bad move here. A most unlikely scenario, that, if played out in court, will be very painful for the parents, as if they need more pain than already suffered. KC risks losing her family over this as well, there is something really wrong with her then. If her parents stand by her despite these accusations, then they've got rocks in their head, too. When I say unlikely scenario, I mean I don't think that a jury will buy this, and for all the pain it will cause, it's not worth it. They need to think of something else. (like pleading guilty)

I feel sorry for the family, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. My granddaughter is 2 , and I just could not imagine the horror of it all.

It is great to finally hear from you Patty24. I have often thought that ICA has been sexually molested when she was growing up because of the way she is with men. Also it creeps me out when her brother and father address her as beautiful or gorgeous as if that is her name.
I do want to add that I in no way think that IF she was molested it justifies her killing poor little Caylee.

First, I don't believe one word of the sexual abuse. Not by Lee, not by George. I have no doubt this family has secrets, but I do not believe this is one of them.

I do think Cindy caught wind of the whole "plan" though and I think that is why she tried the Mother's Day visit and it is also why she left the $200. ICA has no choice but to point the finger mainly at Lee because of the detail in her jailhouse letter, I think Lee flipped out and Cindy was trying to stop Casey from going forward with accusing Lee. I think Cindy would throw George right in front of the bus to save Casey, maybe even drive that bus, but she tried to take a stand against doing it to Lee.

Yup, but how do we know if true, the abuse or whatever worse has been going on, what all is involved to keep this family so closed up from society? Could it be this family been so controlled by one parent or another or possibly both and forced to or made to lie for years? The words exchanged between CA and her family when ICA was with child, so unusual to be oblivious to this fact and make up a story. KWIM? Could 1 adult be so controlling towards others in the family, that after years it becomes normal behavior and continues down the line? It sounds so deep, I know and I don't mean to do this, but is it possible that people could really be so bizzarro and so threatening this way?

I definitely believe it's possible. I like the way you think, BigMomma.. from reading your posts, you seem to think in much the same way as me. :)

If I were the A's, I'd take a little walk down memory lane and listen to the very first jail phone call to her family... and compare it to what's currently going on...

The girl is an evil entity, who the entire family has been trying to appease for years! Yet, the DT is trying to turn the whole sitch sideways... NEVER gonna be believed after the jury gets to hear this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4&feature=related

Was that her brother's girlfriend who's voice cracked and cried that she would die if something happened to Caylee. ICA just kept talking.

I was glad to hear LA tell ICA that she was way out of line. You could tell that he probably was protecting CA. And then when ICA was talking to LA's girl she wasn't going to let ICA talk to LA because she was protecting him.

She didn't even apologize. However sick she was back then, she's probably much worse now after being in jail for what, 3 years? I'd like to hear what her conversations are like now.

Was that her brother's girlfriend who's voice cracked and cried that she would die if something happened to Caylee. ICA just kept talking.

I was glad to hear LA tell ICA that she was way out of line. You could tell that he probably was protecting CA. And then when ICA was talking to LA's girl she wasn't going to let ICA talk to LA because she was protecting him.

She didn't even apologize. However sick she was back then, she's probably much worse now after being in jail for what, 3 years? I'd like to hear what her conversations are like now.
No, that was a friend of ICA (Christina) and of the family. She has kids and her and ICA and Caylee had spent some time together way before this all happened. IIRC she had also babysat Caylee when she was younger.

First, I don't believe one word of the sexual abuse. Not by Lee, not by George. I have no doubt this family has secrets, but I do not believe this is one of them.

I do think Cindy caught wind of the whole "plan" though and I think that is why she tried the Mother's Day visit and it is also why she left the $200. ICA has no choice but to point the finger mainly at Lee because of the detail in her jailhouse letter, I think Lee flipped out and Cindy was trying to stop Casey from going forward with accusing Lee. I think Cindy would throw George right in front of the bus to save Casey, maybe even drive that bus, but she tried to take a stand against doing it to Lee.

I have followed this case closely from the beginning. We had lived in Orlando for over 21 years, and moved away 2months before the news of Caylee's disappearance broke. I don't always have the time to post much, but I read and keep up. About six months ago I posted my opinion on one of the threads about what the defense would do,that Jose Baez would throw CA under the bus. Ironically, it looks like maybe it will be George, or even both of them. It would help the defense explain away how the tape, laundry bag, and other items that were traced back to the Anthony house-George and/or Cindy did it.

While the antics of this whole family at best has been bizarre throughout this case, I cannot even entertain a second's thought that either CA or GA had anything to do with Caylee's death, IMO. Nothing this defense team can do will surprise me. I am hoping that the jurors will see through the smoke screen!

One thing that infuriates me about ica not visiting her parents is that I think that Baez is having her do this as a ploy to show the jury and court of public opinion that she is not seeing them because they have caused her so much harm and abused her so. When in reality, a child of abuse usually wants to see their abuser/family especially when the abuse didn't occur during the last visit. The child inside usually wants to pursue restoration of a healthy relationship, seeking approval and attention. It's a ploy, it's dangerous and while it may seem logical to Mr. Baez, it isn't how most children of abuse operate. (adult children of abuse as well)

I totally see what you are saying. ICA can't say how bad they are as parents if they are visiting her in jail and praising her and saying how much they love her. But JB is not going to accomplish this because The A's will be in court and they will show how much they love ICA and they will cry and throw kisses and the jury will say "what the heck". JB is living in a vaccum right now. He thinks everyone in fl is paying attention to his media gigs, seems hurt when no one recognizes him in the jury pool. I think only a small number of people pay attention to him. On webslueths there are thousands but from all over the U.S. and other countries and only people who are interested in this case pay attention to JB. Of all my family and friends I am the only one following this case and no one even asks me whats going on.
When ICA is convicted and in Jail she will be drawing more attention for the rest of her life than JB. How can he count on the A's to help their daughter when he is going to pull this on them? I wonder if JB is going to pick on an unsuspected family member that doesn't live in orlando. It all seems too orchestrated by all the attorneys including the A's new attorney. I am suspicious!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4&feature=related

I took your suggestion and went down memory lane.

OMG, I forgot how LA was already losing patience with her. ICA sounds like a evil thing that needs caging. She pounces on her prey like a tiger. She's aggressive and hateful, not the scape goat. Most jurors will be shocked at how disrespectful she is to her family. I believe most jurors will feel fear listening to her purposely attack her loved ones.

LA does not sound like he was that into protecting her in the beginning. Then again, remember when he told ICA - His priorities Caylee, then Casey, then Mom and Dad.

I see Casey as a Classic Borderline and a malignant narcissist. She will split these people every which way she can. She has been doing this with her family forever and a day. She now has an entire Defense Team to split and I bet she has done a very good job of it too.

I took your suggestion and went down memory lane.

OMG, I forgot how LA was already losing patience with her. ICA sounds like a evil thing that needs caging. She pounces on her prey like a tiger. She's aggressive and hateful, not the scape goat. Most jurors will be shocked at how disrespectful she is to her family. I believe most jurors will feel fear listening to her purposely attack her loved ones.

LA does not sound like he was that into protecting her in the beginning. Then again, remember when he told ICA - His priorities Caylee, then Casey, then Mom and Dad.

I expect Cindy to be a hostile witness and I am wondering how they are going to get those tapes in....same with George...and Lee.

I don't expect George to be there. I don't think he will be available..for I keep thinking if he isn't hospitalized for a physica (health-related)l breakdown than I suspect a mental one.

Cindy and ICA are enmeshed. Cindy will ride this out into the sunset. She will not admit her daughter is capable of this BECAUSE it would reflect on her. She will defend her as if it were herself on trial; because in her reality, it is she who is on trial.

Wishing for Lee to come to his senses but I will not hold my breath.

It is great to finally hear from you Patty24. I have often thought that ICA has been sexually molested when she was growing up because of the way she is with men. Also it creeps me out when her brother and father address her as beautiful or gorgeous as if that is her name.
I do want to add that I in no way think that IF she was molested it justifies her killing poor little Caylee.

I was molested by my uncle when I was a kid. You would NEVER see me acting around him the way she acts around her brother and father. There are all kinds of happy pictures of them smiling and hugging each other, and videos of her saying what a wonderful Dad he was. That would NOT be happening if they had been molesting her, imo. I steered clear of my uncle and hated him until his death. Full stop.

ETA: Also, she allowed them to watch Caylee, even overnight. My uncle would never ever have been allowed anywhere near my kids. NEVER.

Casey most likely told the family and perhaps her attorneys a long time ago that her family knew all along that Caylee had died..she may add, in fact, it is their fault. LP thought that she may say Caylee died when ICA & cindy were fighting and someone else was supposed to be watching Caylee in the pool.

In a way this comes together because Cindy says she was in the pool w/Caylee. Cindy also said (lied?) that she found the ladder to the pool at the pool and it was put away as she always puts it away. Did she forget this one time or is she allowing wiggle room for casey to claim accident. This is the "Family of the Lie" so almost anything is possible. Shemay say it was her parent's fault and she had to stage a kidnapping to protect them. This is casey and she will do anything to protect herself.

But for ICA to sit in jail for 3 yrs and it was an accident makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Sorry you had to go through that, katydid23.

Whisperer, the old in the pool story. (surprise, surprise)

It's sick, but I can see all of us remembering these sayings from the characters in this case like it's the Rocky Horror Pic show. Oh no, they may steal this idea!

I was molested by my uncle when I was a kid. You would NEVER see me acting around him the way she acts around her brother and father. There are all kinds of happy pictures of them smiling and hugging each other, and videos of her saying what a wonderful Dad he was. That would NOT be happening if they had been molesting her, imo. I steered clear of my uncle and hated him until his death. Full stop.

ETA: Also, she allowed them to watch Caylee, even overnight. My uncle would never ever have been allowed anywhere near my kids. NEVER.

Exactly!! In the Jail visitation videos George is saying he wished he had been a better father and grandfather....KC responds w/"Dad you have been the best FATHER and the best Grandfather, Caylee WAS so lucky to have you, IS so lucky to have you! Don't for one second think otherwise..." So, now what JB??

Casey most likely told the family and perhaps her attorneys a long time ago that her family knew all along that Caylee had died..she may add, in fact, it is their fault. LP thought that she may say Caylee died when ICA & cindy were fighting and someone else was supposed to be watching Caylee in the pool.

In a way this comes together because Cindy says she was in the pool w/Caylee. Cindy also said (lied?) that she found the ladder to the pool at the pool and it was put away as she always puts it away. Did she forget this one time or is she allowing wiggle room for casey to claim accident. This is the "Family of the Lie" so almost anything is possible. Shemay say it was her parent's fault and she had to stage a kidnapping to protect them. This is casey and she will do anything to protect herself.

But for ICA to sit in jail for 3 yrs and it was an accident makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

BBM
That is going to be a big hurdle for the defense if they are going to try the accident scenario. As my 23 yr old son said, " WHY would she sit in jail for 3 years and allow herself to go on trial for Capital Murder if it was just an accident?"

Even more so if the family already knew about it. If she was afraid to tell her family it makes a little sense that she might try and hide it. But if they knew all along, why would she cover for them all this time and put her own life on the line?

Also, if there was a 'family accident' then why would they want Casey to handle it? Wouldn't a former detective be better able to dispose of a body?

The ONLY way George disposed of that body was if he were trying to frame Casey for the murder. And I don't believe that for a second, and neither will a jury. imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela