What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
((O/T: Marilyn Monroe slept in hers!))

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
HA HA!
me marilyn and ICA are nightime bra wearing princesses!!!

:waitasec: WAIT!
never mind...:banghead:

When someone accuses a family member of sexual abuse, true or not, it truly destroys their character. In accusing Lee of this, I think it was a preemptive strike, so her friends/boyfriends would not talk to him and get any info about her from him. As for Ha, I think she just threw it out there as an excuse for why she didn't get along with him. Lee knew everything about what really went on in the household, and he was inclined to work for her parents to get info from her. I think she accused him for revenge. She also told everyone how close they were. Maybe she told him a bucket full of lies and wanted him to back her up if needed. Both bases covered. If that makes any sense, lol.

I'm not saying this is what could have happened, but since we have time to spare until tomorrow heats up again,

How do we really know if these 31 days are actually the truth? How do we know if ICA had seen Caylee in those 31 days. I know she said it, but what makes it true? I know she told everybody about a Nanny without a name and ICA could have been playing her own little game on that, knowing it was her parents who watched Caylee, but making herself to look like she's important enough to have a nanny to her friends when she had nothing to talk about or to show in ways of a life like her friends did. Maybe she said Nanny because she didn't want to look embarassing, like she just dumped Caylee with her parents/living with her parents. All her new friends lived away from their parents. This complete Zanny name for the most part didn't really surface in the picture until the 911 call. I know it was mentioned in the past tense, but that's all, past tense talk. Does this make sense? KWIM?

BBM: ICA had not seen Caylee in those 31 days -- except -- to move the body from the trunk to the woods.

Anything and everything ICA said about the "31 days" are lies ... She has never told the TRUTH and she NEVER will ! And the SA will prove that ICA is a pathological liar at the trial and what ICA was really doing during this infamous 31 days.

See below:

snipped from : http://www.wftv.com/news/16989107/detail.html

Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing girl, also spoke on one of the 911 calls to the sheriff's office and sounded much more calm than her mother.

"My daughter has been missing for the last 31 days. I know who has her. I tried to contact her. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a minute," Casey Anthony tells the dispatcher.

B&RBM: Another LIE from ICA -- Caylee was NOT missing for 31 days -- poor Caylee was already dead and thrown in the woods by ICA !

Justice cannot come soon enough for Caylee !

Agree, I thin getting the HOUSE was real important to her.
GA/CA are lucky she didn't kill them also......might of been her plan.
Diabolical.........
yet they continue to support her and give her money............

Yeah it's odd to see them putting $$ in her account when the DT is saying she was sexually abused.

Yeah it's odd to see them putting $$ in her account when the DT is saying she was sexually abused.

Then again, they have really known no means of real communication or pacification with their daughter other than money and assets for many years now. CA may figure money is the only language she can speak to get KC to hear her. Kinda sick, like a grown-up giving a kid a lollipop in order to entice them.
And you know CA wants KC to hear her, she cannot stand to be ignored and/or not in a position to domineer.

But on every Caylee anniversary they are back on tv saying the same crazy things and professing Casey's innocence. The only difference is that sometimes now Cindy talks in her "so soft so wounded don't you feel sorry for me voice" while she says completely insane things about the facts of this case and nowadays George musters up the tears instead of pushing and shoving and screaming and raging. I think they have toned down HOW they say things but the words are the same.

I have doubt that they will fall on their swords as well but not because they have had any kind of change of heart about the case. I think the spitting mad Anthonys we saw in the Zanny civil suit depos are the real Anthonys.

The civil suit depos were two years ago. Two long years. The A's have been remarkably quiet in the last year, as the reality of their daughter's crime and their own double loss sinks in.

I've let go of their outrageous behavior that happened three years ago when the world descended on their doorstop, publicized and criticized their every move and demanded justice before they could even begin to accept the loss of Caylee and the guilt of ICA.

They have had time to begin their truths. Some see the recent "trademarks of Caylee's name and justice for Caylee as cash grabs - I see it as two individuals not wanting to see cheap merchandize being hawked online, on the sidewalks and everywhere in Orlando during the 8 weeks of this trial. A necessary move on the part of their lawyer.

I'm certainly not defending their past actions at all, but at this point as we begin the trial, am willing to hold back on some of my earlier feelings and try to view them more objectively as we move ahead with theirs and ICA reality, rather than running through the same old diatribe, much of which has been amassed on assumptions rather than facts. IMO of course.

I going to lay guilt where guilt belongs - with ICA.

The civil suit depos were two years ago. Two long years. The A's have been remarkably quiet in the last year, as the reality of their daughter's crime and their own double loss sinks in.

I've let go of their outrageous behavior that happened three years ago when the world descended on their doorstop, publicized and criticized their every move and demanded justice before they could even begin to accept the loss of Caylee and the guilt of ICA.

They have had time to begin their truths. Some see the recent "trademarks of Caylee's name and justice for Caylee as cash grabs - I see it as two individuals not wanting to see cheap merchandize being hawked online, on the sidewalks and everywhere in Orlando during the 8 weeks of this trial. A necessary move on the part of their lawyer.

I'm certainly not defending their past actions at all, but at this point as we begin the trial, am willing to hold back on some of my earlier feelings and try to view them more objectively as we move ahead with theirs and ICA reality, rather than running through the same old diatribe, much of which has been amassed on assumptions rather than facts. IMO of course.

My you are up early today!---I tend to agree with you...however, I don't seem to mind the Justice for Caylee stuff---guess someone will always try to make a buck off of someone....I just don't want any more money going to that family...I think it is marketing gone amuck.....:maddening:

Just thinking here....are there no reporters trying to get a comment from George, Cindy or Lee? Is there anyone following THEIR story as Casey sits all alone?

Also, whatever happened to 24/7 cameras outside the house on HopeSpring? I would like to watch this. IMO...the A family has told the story of what happened to Caylee.

Can't believe we are not getting more news of this in this day and age!!!

Reporters....where are you??? Seriously...are you even trying?

About a week ago there was a news station at the A's. I can't recall which one I was watching at the time, But it showed the garage door open and a red SUV pull into the garage and then the door shut. It looked as though the camera was shooting from across the street. No reporter tried to approach the house. Maybe one of the other locals saw the same report. I looked for the link on WFTV, but couldn't find it.

"Don't worry I didn't say anything" Well I told them a little......

MY BOLD

I have always felt that remark of KC's, and Lee's (paraphrased here) remark to KC, "Is this like the last time?" were pivotal to this case. I just am not sure exactly how they fit into the big picture.

Oooohhhhh ... IF we only knew the TRUTH and what is "REALLY" in the "minds" of the A's ...

:cow::cow::cow:

I "think" CA and GA are NOT at Jury Selection because there is no way those two will be able to ... NOT "chew gum" ... NOT show "facial expressions" ... NOT try to "break their necks" to get an "acknowledgement" from their daughter and vice-versa ... NOT keep their opinions to themselves ... NOT ...

The A's would most probably get "booted out" by the Judge and the courtroom deputies for "violating" Court Rules BEFORE the trial would even start ...

So they had NO choice but to stay away . . . MOO MOO MOO

After all the reports of potential jurors stating they think CA is guilty, I began to wonder what in the world must be going on in her parents' minds. CA in particular, has been so hardcore about CA's innocence and all of their buying in and repeating CA's lies over the past 3 years, I wonder if CA and/or GA is shocked that there are so many people who already believe CA is guilty. From what I've witnessed from them, living in their little fantasy land where CA is Mother of the Year, I have to think they must be flabbergasted!

Please don't throw tomatoes, but here is how I see the family. I think they have known for a long time that KC killed Caylee, but they think it was an accident. I think they put on the "face" for the media and the world to see a family united with their daughter because they don't want her to get the DP. I have seen so many wives and mothers and families protect the "killer" or "molester" and throw the victim to the wolves, that this does not surprise me. I don't understand it, but there must be some kind of mind set, or warped wiring in these minds of people who defend them. I would never be one of them, but I am wired different I guess.

After those letters of ICA's became public -- the one's where she accused George and Lee of molesting her -- Lee still mouthed "I love you" to ICA at one of the pretrial hearings. He is a strange duck, IMO.

He certainly is.

And the "CMA I love you" etc. at Caylee's memorial. Not saying that it is some kinda code, but when I think of the code stuff in his jail visits to ICA, I really have to wonder.

Screenshot2010-07-21at35756PM.png

I went back and looked at what Ann Finnell stated a number of times in her dialogue on the death penalty mitigation.

Ann Finnell stated...............that Casey's parents failed to protect her as a child, she was verbally, emotionally and sexually abused, was used as a decoy or pawn by her parents and as a scapegoat for parental misconduct.

I think the defense is going to present a mixed bag of abuses KC endured.

Someone outside the immediate Anthony family may be responsible for the sexual abuse, and it may be claimed that Caylee was the result of rape.

Having seen both GA and CA verbally abuse people - both have engaged in verbal combat with members of the media and protestors, and both were verbally abusive towards John Morgan and Keith Mitnik in their depositions for the civil case - I think there will be claims that GA and CA verbally and emotionally abused KC.

What's interesting is the claim that KC was used as a decoy or pawn by her parents and as a scapegoat for parental misconduct. This suggests that both GA and CA were engaged in activities that could be termed "misconduct" and diverted attention away from their own misconduct by focusing on issues with KC.

We know that around the time that Caylee was born, GA and CA separated and filed for divorce. After a period of about a year (I'm vague on the time frame) they reconciled. There's been little tidbits about CA having an affair with another man during this period of time, and that GA had lost money gambling.

It's not too difficult to imagine that KC may have been cited as one of the issues that caused her parents separation. In the very beginning of this case we saw that GA was more willing to accept the reality of what his daughter had done, whereas CA was adamant that that someone else - the imaginary nanny did it, and later suggested that one of KC's friends was the culprit. A couple of months into this case, GA adopted CA's point of view. So, it's not too difficult to imagine that disagreements on how to deal with KC may have been an issue in the Anthony marriage. GA and CA did not agree on how to deal with the problems KC presented them.

We've also seen that in the past 2 and 1/2 years, GA had some sort of relationship with another woman - RC, and we've seen CA flirting with other men. So it's not too difficult to imagine that there were other issues in the Anthony marriage besides KC.

So, I can see how the defense will try to paint a picture of a bad home environment, citing KC as an innocent victim of abusive parents with misconduct issues of their own. All the family's dirty laundry will be aired.

But, there's really no defense for killing your child, and although the defense will try to claim accidental death there just too much evidence that will refute an accidental death.

One of the biggest hurtles for the defense is the 31 days and KC's behavior during those 31 days. All of her activities during those 31 days suggests an attempt to cover up, so there's a consciousness of guilt. There's no indication of any sort of grief or remorse, and to the contrary, her behavior shows that she was very happy during that time frame.

If it was a case of accidental death, and she was frightened of her parents, KC's opportunity to confess what happen and state her fear of her parents was when she got to the end of the hallway at Universal Studios. She was in the company of police officers who would have protected her from parental wraith. But, then there's the matter of duct tape and she had no explanation for that.

I'm sure that GA, CA, and LA know what's in the family's history and know that it will come out at trial. But I can't see how the family history is going to have any sort of impact on the guilt phase of the trial, and very little impact on the sentencing phase.

If this is what the defense is going to claim as a defense, it's an extremely weak defense.

Just a thought I had when reading your post....

I've always been amazed by GA's ability to just really seem oblivious to everything. Considering the affair, the gambling etc. I wonder if its related to the times were he has been shut down to the effects those actions have had on his family.

I don't always think about that because he does seem genuine in his love, especially for Caylee (wondering if he could have been a better grandfather, attempting suicide). Could be his way of manipulating. If so, it has had an effect on my perception of him.

Yes George is an expert at coming off like a downtrodden henpecked good guy when we know it was he who gambled away the family nest egg, had affairs, and even threw his own dad through a plate glass window at the car dealership. Cindy was the hardworking breadwinner, yet because of her manner has taken the lion share of the hatred directed at Caylee's grandparents. Personally I think that anger should be directed towards Casey and her only, yes the family was / is messed up, but only she decided to take her daughters life in such an abdominal manner.

Casey/Caylee who?
Wait!
Don't mess with THE Anthony's! It was a pizza in the trunk. That was NOT my granddaughter in the back of my granddaughter's car. Maybe somebody put a body in the trunk at the towyard! It's not like she's out there in in the woods.
Yup thank you CA and GA. WE HEAR YA$

Well if the recent Frye testimonies were any indication, I wouldn't have much hope that the CA and GA have changed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela