What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either. BuT I can't forgive(I'm not talking about KC here becuase it's not my place ..she has caused me no harm) anyone who has harmed me unless they ask to be forgiven. I can forgive anyone almost anything if they are truly sorry. This girl is not sorry...about anything. IMO

ITA. This is what I don't get. She is NEVER going to thank them for what they did for her for three years and during the trial. She is never going to treat them like she loves them. They aren't getting a dang thing out of getting her out of jail, yet they seem happy and pleased that she still looks good and is out. I don't get it. She does nothing for them but make their lives miserable, and they keep coming back to her like a bad habit. This is what makes me think she is a real sociopath and has been abusing them so long, they don't know how to quit her once and for all, not even Lee, who's been shunned the most in favor of his sister by his own dang family. I guess that's what twenty some odd years with a sociopath does to people.

And a foundation to help grandparents of "missing" grandchildren??!!! How many times does it have to be pointed out to them...Caylee was NEVER missing!! I'd be insulted if I was the grandparent of a missing or exploited child. Just wonder in this case, who's doing the exploiting?

I agree. I suspect they ( the Anthonys) have "handlers" too, looking for making a buck. If that is what you mean.

Why don't they get off their a$$es and find a job???

Working for a charity is a full time job. I have spent many hours as a volunteer both paid and unpaid. Both are exceptable. It costs a lot to run any charity. I think the Anthonys will be the face we need to pass Caylees law. These charities need so much help, especially one with the magnitude of the NCMEC. I remember when it was call the Adam Walsh foundation. With the face of John and Reve Walsh the foundation would not be what it is today.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2105573_start-foundation.html

ITA. This is what I don't get. She is NEVER going to thank them for what they did for her for three years and during the trial. She is never going to treat them like she loves them. They aren't getting a dang thing out of getting her out of jail, yet they seem happy and pleased that she still looks good and is out. I don't get it. She does nothing for them but make their lives miserable, and they keep coming back to her like a bad habit. This is what makes me think she is a real sociopath and has been abusing them so long, they don't know how to quit her once and for all, not even Lee, who's been shunned the most in favor of his sister by his own dang family. I guess that's what twenty some odd years with a sociopath does to people.

My view point. KC not wanting to meet with her parents, keeps that sexual abuse story more believable for those who believe it. At the same time, publicly ignoring her parents, we do not know what is happening behind closed doors, will draw sympathy from those who do not believe the sexual abuse story. A win/win situation IMO. But who knows what really is going with all those spins:waitasec:

Working for a charity is a full time job. I have spent many hours as a volunteer both paid and unpaid. Both are exceptable. It costs a lot to run any charity. I think the Anthonys will be the face we need to pass Caylees law. These charities need so much help, especially one with the magnitude of the NCMEC. I remember when it was call the Adam Walsh foundation. With the face of John and Reve Walsh the foundation would not be what it is today.

These two cases are completely different. IIRC, the Walshs did not commit perjury to get Adam's murderer off.

ITA
I would like to know what they plan to do to assist other grandparents. They are not a stellar example.
jmo

No other grandparents have ever been put through the hell that George and Cindy Anthony faced from the general public. I'm sure they've learned a few things along the way and I'm sure they have the ability to help other people who might be in similar situations. I could be wrong, but my understanding of the new foundation is that it's purpose is to promote the rights of grandparents in situations where the child needs protecting. I'm all for that, and wish them well.

I realize the Anthonys are the grandparents everyone loves to hate, but no one can say that they didn't love and care for Caylee - if they can use their experience and ease their pain by working to help other children, more power to them.

And a foundation to help grandparents of "missing" grandchildren??!!! How many times does it have to be pointed out to them...Caylee was NEVER missing!! I'd be insulted if I was the grandparent of a missing or exploited child. Just wonder in this case, who's doing the exploiting?

To them Caylee was missing. They felt all the same emotions and worry that any other loving grandparent would feel. Why do you want to take that away from them?

Working for a charity is a full time job. I have spent many hours as a volunteer both paid and unpaid. Both are exceptable. It costs a lot to run any charity. I think the Anthonys will be the face we [/B]need to pass Caylees law. These charities need so much help, especially one with the magnitude of the NCMEC. I remember when it was call the Adam Walsh foundation. With the face of John and Reve Walsh the foundation would not be what it is today.

I respectfully disagree with what I bolded. Caylee's face wll be the only thing that's needed for this law. It was started without the Anthony's. The Anthony's are needed for nothing.
I will check, double check and recheck before a cent of mine is given to anything attached to any of the Anthony's. As a matter of fact I will only give to trusted long standing charities such as TES and Klass Kids.

Because it became more important to lie and cover their arses (including FICA) than do what was right!

Grandparents have very little rights when it comes to grandchildren. The police wouldn't have come if Cindy called and said my daughter won't let me talk to my grandchild. So long as Casey had full custody police couldn't do anything. IMO Cindy did not know Caylee was missing until Casey told her the ZFG story. To see her on the stand reliving that day was heartbreaking. Even though I'm not a grandparent, I am glad they are doing this for grandparents everywhere who are denied rights to their grandchildren.

We really don't know anything about how George feels re: Casey being set free. And even if Cindy did say Casey's hair looked pretty that day, that doesn't really mean she is glad that she will soon be home. I think deep down they are both horrified and shocked that she did not get at least 15 years. Cindy may be more willing to reach out, as her mother, but I am doubftul about George being so eager, at least until I see it happen. I don't know how he can ever look at her again.

No other grandparents have ever been put through the hell that George and Cindy Anthony faced from the general public. I'm sure they've learned a few things along the way and I'm sure they have the ability to help other people who might be in similar situations. I could be wrong, but my understanding of the new foundation is that it's purpose is to promote the rights of grandparents in situations where the child needs protecting. I'm all for that, and wish them well.

I realize the Anthonys are the grandparents everyone loves to hate, but no one can say that they didn't love and care for Caylee - if they can use their experience and ease their pain by working to help other children, more power to them.

I'm sorry but I disagree.
The Anthony's created the he!! they supposedly live in IMVSO. All they had to do was go to a lawyer and tell the flipping truth about their monster daughter before that monster killed Caylee. They could have had that monster in prison for her thefts alone. No. I couldn't use my grandchildren the way the Anthony's have abused Caylee in death. It makes me sick.

I respectfully disagree with what I bolded. Caylee' face wll be the only thing that's needed for this law. It was started without the Anthony's. The Anthony's are needed for nothing.
I will check, double check and recheck before a cent of mine is given to anything attached to any of the Anthony's. As a matter of fact I will only give to trusted long standing charities such as TES and Klass Kids.

Someone has to go speak in front of congress for Caylee. It takes more than a petition to get a law passed. The legislation is going to want to see a family member there.Look what the families of 911 had to go through just to get a committee investigation. I will continue to give my time and money to the NCMEC and if the Anthonys are members, it will not change my mind. Those children need each and every person and dollar.

The Anthony's created the he!! they supposedly live in IMVSO. All they had to do was go to a lawyer and tell the flipping truth about their monster daughter before that monster killed Caylee. They could have had that monster in prison for her thefts alone. No. I couldn't use my grandchildren the way the Anthony's have abused Caylee in death. It makes me sick.

Seriously? You think they had any clue that Casey was going to kill Caylee? I can't even begin to imagine how you think they abused Caylee in death.

We really don't know anything about how George feels re: Casey being set free. And even if Cindy did say Casey's hair looked pretty that day, that doesn't really mean she is glad that she will soon be home. I think deep down they are both horrified and shocked that she did not get at least 15 years. Cindy may be more willing to reach out, as her mother, but I am doubftul about George being so eager, at least until I see it happen. I don't know how he can ever look at her again.

I guess we should ask that foreman of the jury about how they feel. After all he can read people. :floorlaugh:

I agree.
What other grandparents of 'missing children' ask for immunity before speaking with LE, give false information to LE, give the wrong hairbrush (and think of giving the dog's hairbrush)to LE, get bat phones so they can have secret conversations about Caylee's whereabouts, set P.I's to work scrutinizing all their daughters friends to see who they might implicate, how many sell the missing child's photos, copywrite her name, how many lie at deposition, how many perjure themselves on the stand... poor Anthonys I can see why they have been 'victimised', why they have been put through hell.
The hell was of their own making.

I know what it feels like to lose a child - my son died at age 23. I will live with the raw pain from that experience every day for the rest of my life.
I felt bad for CA and GA, especially when they were suffering on the witness stand.
I stopped feeling bad for them when CA lied outright under oath.
I still feel a little sorry for GA, but he and CA seem to be a unit, so I'm starting to feel less sorry for him.

The issue of grandparent's rights is a delicate balance. I do believe the Anthonys loved Caylee. Many children would be better off with their grandparents. OTOH, there are parents, like my sister, who keep their children away from their grandparents with good reason.

I agree.
What other grandparents of 'missing children' ask for immunity before speaking with LE, give false information to LE, give the wrong hairbrush (and think of giving the dog's hairbrush)to LE, get bat phones so they can have secret conversations about Caylee's whereabouts, set P.I's to work scrutinizing all their daughters friends to see who they might implicate, how many sell the missing child's photos, copywrite her name, how many lie at deposition, how many perjure themselves on the stand... poor Anthonys I can see why they have been 'victimised', why they have been put through hell.
The hell was of their own making.

I'm not even going to address most of this but I would like to say that Cindy did not give LE the wrong hairbrush, she gave them a brush that was shared by Casey and Caylee. Caylee's hair was in that brush, which is what LE was looking for. After LE left, Cindy realized that she should have given them the brush that was used exclusively for Caylee. There was nothing sneaky or sinister about it, she provided LE with what they asked for.

I'm not even going to address most of this but I would like to say that Cindy did not give LE the wrong hairbrush, she gave them a brush that was shared by Casey and Caylee. Caylee's hair was in that brush, which is what LE was looking for. After LE left, Cindy realized that she should have given them the brush that was used exclusively for Caylee. There was nothing sneaky or sinister about it, she provided LE with what they asked for.

She laughed about it in her email to her P.I. - said I should have given them the dogs hairbrush- as it was she gave them a hairbrush shared by Caylee and Casey- she told him just didn't bother to go back to her bathroom to give them a brush that she KNEW was only used on Caylee.
What kind of anxious grandmother of a missing child could ever think of (a)doing that or (b) bragging about it ..?
I can't imagine Beth Holloway or Mark Klaas doing that, but they wanted to find their children.

ITA
I would like to know what they plan to do to assist other grandparents. They are not a stellar example.
jmo

Exactly! What did they do? Did they get their daughter to tell them where Caylee was ? Did they cooperate fully with law enforcement and other missing children agencies ? Did they accept free help from TES in finding their granddaughter or did they send them away ?

What exactly do they think qualifies them to assist others ??? Mind boggling ... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela