What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The web site for this new "foundation" does not mention anywhere anything about grandparents' rights. I would rather donate (and I have in the past) to TES to aid in the quest to recoup some of their funds. No way I would EVER give to this "Caylee's Fund."

Why does Cindy get disability for being unable to work? Why can't she work?

Where are they getting money now? Which foundation? And what do they do to earn the money, or is that necessary.

They are already getting money from whatever foundation, and if that income is drying up, they are going to set up another foundation for Grandparents .. But what are they going to actually DO for grandparents? Other than themselves, that is. I can't understand why in the world people would be donating to anything Anthony. Now, or even since Caylee was found.

Poor sweet adorable Caylee. So many people would have happily taken her in a moment's time. Her great big beautiful eyes should never have closed in eternal sleep at such a young age. Still breaks my heart.

I personally don't give a hoot about the rest of the inner core of Anthonys. Nothing against people who can't help being related....

IMO

Bad things,traumatic things ,happen to families every day and most have to suck it up and keep on working,caring for children ,pay their bills and continue to be responsible citizens. It is very difficult to get disability so I'm not sure how they get a pass.
To be fair ,it's more likely no one will hire them,but there are a lot of people in this country out of work right now through no fault of their own.

The Anthony's made very poor choices starting in June '08. Now they have to live with the consequences. JMO
T

There are far more family abductions annually than your stranger abductions (Jaycee, Elizabeth, Samantha....)

How many children are reported missing each year?

The U.S. Department of Justice reports

797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.
58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. (These crimes involve someone the child does not know or someone of slight acquaintance, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.)

from: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2810

The Anthony's case is different from most missing child cases. They have more in common with families like Laci Peterson and Stacy Peterson . Wives who go missing ,suspected at the hands of the husband. There are also cases where an estranged spouse may "lose" the children. And then there are the anomalies like Kyron Hormon.
This is far different that the Jaycee Dugards ,Elizabeth Smarts or Samantha Runyuns ,IMO.

The Anthony's also behaved badly and at least Cindy perjured herself.If anything ,they would be poster grandparents for what NOT to do.

I've said this before,but I really think the Anthony's can be very pleasant people. I suspect if I knew nothing about them I would enjoy a good barbeque at their home . This was a very strange situation and they handled it badly from the start. I just don't think they have any business helping others when they still need to come to terms with what they've done.

I also think the A's are very out of touch with reality if they believe the majority of the public will support this idea of a foundation.
We still remember KidFinders :loser:

View attachment 17860 View attachment 17861

View attachment 17862

View attachment 17863 View attachment 17864

I think CA should teach a class on how Grandparents grieve.
She has this down to a science!

And it only took her 3 years to work up to a good "grief" look.
I still remember the hammer wielding Cindy and the the Cindy who told the public to get up off their A$$es to find her grandaughter,as she did nothing. Oh wait,she did hang up on Megyn Kelly during an interview when she was confronted with the truth.

There are far more family abductions annually than your stranger abductions (Jaycee, Elizabeth, Samantha....)

How many children are reported missing each year?

The U.S. Department of Justice reports

797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.
58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. (These crimes involve someone the child does not know or someone of slight acquaintance, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.)

from: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2810

Very true,and I repeat,they would be the poster grandparents of what not to do. JMO.

CA & George are unemployed.
Their retirement acct has been depleted.
They have no savings.

There must have been a lot of donations to their foundation
in order for them to go on a cruise and buy a new big red SUV.

I would be PO'd if I had contributed to the fund, saw what CA & GA did
with the money. Especially if I couldn't afford a cruise or new car myself.

They have no savings.

Nothing like a RED LARGE VEHICLE to attract attention!! What is with these people? If I were them I would not be driving around in a brand new RED SUV even if I could afford one. They must have gotten some huge some of money for a potential book or movie deal! I can't afford a new SUV or a cruise and I have worked full time my whole life! I've been at my job 24 years. it's nauseating to say the least! I think ICA is with them too. I don't trust a word out of any of their mouths including their attorney.

They have no savings.

The foundation collected about $2,500, much of it probably went to legal fees incurred in setting it up. They didn't go on a cruise or buy a new vehicle with that money.

They have no savings.

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Think-Casey-Anthony/1664760

I have reposted the above link here. You see Cindy and George got just over $3 G in 2009. That is all!

The cruise? Probably a last payment from ABC.

The red car? Probably rented by JB to make it appear people were donating heavily to them. The old "money follows money" theory here.

Now for the reality here. George must be wishing he really did commit suicide by now. And Cindy is probably in full denial that they are not going to be getting a free ride here. They have what they deserve.IMO Each other and nothing else. Which equals a BIG NOTHING in life. :crazy:

As reading through I came up w/an idea. In SmoothOperator's post (on previous page), great read btw, I agree with you and the way this family acts (b/c I am skeptical, as well, that Cindy will choose the best/healthiest road).. I wouldn't be surprised if one day Mallory & Lee have a daughter, Cindy goes ape & spoils her rotten, I would bet money that will kill FCA & I wouldn't be surprised if she came back just to ruin them, if she could. I also think this wedding could be a huge thing that she will be jealous of. I would look for her to try and stir something up.

ps.. like someone else said I would pay money to hear the opinion or tales that Mallory's parents probably know.

and does anybody think that they will try and sell the pictures, videos, etc. for this?
ABSOLUTELY. & to me, it's disgusting b/c the real reason they are "famous" is b/c their granddaughter died (was murdered) that's the only reason ppl know who they are & why would anyone pay them thousands for a wedding pic. What would looking at their wedding pics do for ppl? I don't get it.. Rrrr

As reading through I came up w/an idea. In SmoothOperator's post (on previous page), great read btw, I agree with you and the way this family acts (b/c I am skeptical, as well, that Cindy will choose the best/healthiest road).. I wouldn't be surprised if one day Mallory & Lee have a daughter, Cindy goes ape & spoils her rotten, I would bet money that will kill FCA & I wouldn't be surprised if she came back just to ruin them, if she could. I also think this wedding could be a huge thing that she will be jealous of. I would look for her to try and stir something up.

ps.. like someone else said I would pay money to hear the opinion or tales that Mallory's parents probably know.

I think Cindy will have a difficult time allowing herself to become attached to another grandchild unless she perceives something as a sign from Caylee that it's okay for her to love the new child.

Bad things,traumatic things ,happen to families every day and most have to suck it up and keep on working,caring for children ,pay their bills and continue to be responsible citizens. It is very difficult to get disability so I'm not sure how they get a pass.
To be fair ,it's more likely no one will hire them,but there are a lot of people in this country out of work right now through no fault of their own.

The Anthony's made very poor choices starting in June '08. Now they have to live with the consequences. JMO
T

BBM
It's difficult on your own.
Not difficult if you have an attorney do it for you. They've had a few of them.
I'd be really surprised if they both aren't on SSD.
If that's their only income, I still don't know how they got that SUV.

Note: you can earn money while on SSD. There are limits on earnings from work. It doesn't matter how much money you receive from non-employment sources such as interest or retirement income.

http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/317/~/social-security-disability-benefit-earnings-limit

IIRC, Mallory and her mother are on the board or staff of the first foundation.

IIRC, Mallory and her mother are on the board or staff of the first foundation.

You're right, except Mallory and her mother are on the A's second 'foundation'. The first one was handled by a bank or something and was shut down due to public pressure. The As then set up the second one and had donations sent directly to their house...the one that they took 80% for themselves and I believe is still up and running. This latest so called charity will be their third.

So sad for little Caylee. :(

IMO

You're right, except Mallory and her mother are on the A's second 'foundation'. The first one was handled by a bank or something and was shut down due to public pressure. The As then set up the second one and had donations sent directly to their house...the one that they took 80% for themselves and I believe is still up and running. This latest so called charity will be their third.

So sad for little Caylee. :(

IMO

So help me understand this. Do they now have 2 foundations or only 1? I have a splitting headache so I am not thinking straight.

You know, I hate to go all Libertarian here but we shouldn't have to work our whole lives to give SSDI to those who refuse to work OR can't get hired because they're liars. No, I wouldn't hire them because I don't trust them. That doesn't mean they should get their hands in the government's money which was designed for those who CAN'T work. Yeah, we all know people on SSDI who could be working and don't but most of them don't rub our faces in it.

Somehow I think GA and CA could find a job doing something if the alternative was starvation.

But, why should they work low-paying jobs with dignity when scamming is much easier, and pays better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela