What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ML said that CA/GA was setting up their new foundation and would draw salaries from it as they had no other way of earning an income. Now, the way I understand that, it would mean that they will take as a salary whatever it takes to make an income to support their living high on the hog.

Are there any regulations on how much salary can be taken from a non-profit?
Does anyone know if the salary is reportable and/or taxable to the government?

ok this is kind of boring..but. All non profits with an income over a cetain dollar amount(I beleive it's $50,000, but not sure of this new update) must file a form 990 with the IRS. Within that document, which must be available to the public) they have to list the key employees making over $50,000.
Non profit accounting has to be broken down to three functional categories. Program/service(the reason you exist)
Management and Fundraising. While there is no law regarding salaries..it is generally considered acceptable for the breakdown to go 75% program and 25% devided between the last two. So what does this mean? If you have an income of $200,000 and you pay salaries of $100,000 you are already looking top heavy. These rules apply so the donor can see how much of thier donation actually goes to the mission and how much is spent on overhead. hope this helps. Also most non profit are incorporated and in most states I beleive if you go to the attorney general's web page they have info. But laws differ from state to state. The form 990 is a federal tax form and tax exempt status is(501c3 are detrmined by the federal gov.. Now anyone who resd this I understand if you need more coffee!

From AZLawyer on the attorney's thread

Originally Posted by crimesnooper View Post
It has been reported that C and GA want to or have started a foundation. I know the rules regarding 501 c3 non profits..but I know foundation are somehwat different. They want to draw salaries becuase they can not work. Can they do this? Can CA write a book and funnel it through the foundation an d avoid taxes. What kind of oversight is there, as in board members ect, that could srcutinize how they spend donations. Thanks

AZLawyer answered
Yes, they will be able to draw salaries and IMO could also funnel book profits toward the foundation.

my banghead, not AZ's
:banghead:

Thank you for getting my lawyer Q and answer over here.

what is in their minds? $$$$$$ How to make lots of $$$$$. LA needs to find a "donor" for his $600 laundry bag.

What's in their minds? "Caylee who?"

Or, "Gee I miss Caylee, but she'd be so glad to know she's making us money. Her life was not in vain."

ML said that CA/GA was setting up their new foundation and would draw salaries from it as they had no other way of earning an income. Now, the way I understand that, it would mean that they will take as a salary whatever it takes to make an income to support their living high on the hog.

Any "salary" is subject to income tax probably social security and medicare withholding and payment as well. Non profits have to apply for that status and are subject to regulations. In the application they have to list officers and major employees, their qualifications, their salaries and how they were determined, such as by survey of like organizations. and qualifications, etc. If a non profit is approved, the IRS can audit at any time for reasonableness and misapplication of funds. If the organization violates the terms of application for the general good of the community, or if the IRS determines proceeds are being used primarily to benefit officers/ employees of the non profit rather than for approved purpose, they can yank the NP status. However, people can give "gifts" which can be taxable (over a certain amount) to the giver rather than the receiver.

To the original question of what's in the minds of her father, mother & brother... two words... WHO CARES?!?!

I surely don't! Their entire demeanor and testimony during the trial helped set the baby killer free. I really don't care what they think at this point forward until the end of the lives. They have blood on their hands, just as ex-ICA does. The Caylee Marie foundation is an complete joke... Caylee was NEVER missing! And now they are trying to start another foundation. Their foundations are only about lining their pockets... nothing else! It's time for the entire A clan to fade away into obscurity!

ITfreakingA. I don't give a crap what is on their minds. They wanted Casey out in the world again to do her mayhem, well now, they have her. I'm sure there's been a family reunion already, and I'm sure Casey has already stolen checks and banking info from them. I would hope at least Lee would have the sense to stay away from her, but I won't be surprised to see wedding photos with Casey in them. I'm also disgusted with Lee and Mallory's wedding registry. It's just like the Anthony's to not have any money, but expect people to spend all of their money on them. I mean, a $600 laundry bag? Seriously? Who do they think are? Who do they think can afford stuff like that for them? This whole family is just a waste, a complete waste. Caylee who? She never existed, and it's all Casey, Casey, Casey now. They probably worship the ground she walks on. It's just so disgusting and depraved. I can't stand the whole family, and I hope they go away, and Casey is their burden for the rest of their lives. They all deserve each other!

(respectfully snipped)

You know, I know this thread questions what the Anthonys must be thinking these days, but honestly, I've been wondering for weeks what Mallory's parents must be thinking. I have no reason to doubt that what she and Lee have is genuine, but as the mom of daughters, I can tell you that I would have some SERIOUS um...."reservations" about having one of mine marry into that family.

Just sayin'.

I've never thought of that, LBD. You're right. I'd be out of my mind if any member of my family were to ever fall prey to someone like this. Whether she likes it or not, because of her marriage, Mallory will forever be linked to FCA. Lee will probably always have "issues" with FCA that will affect the marriage. FCA will undoubtedly pop up unexpectedly at family events throughout the coming years. (Even sociopaths probably miss their families from time to time.) Can you imagine Mallory--and Lee--pretty much sleeping with one eye open the rest of their lives? The only saving grace, though, is that now, people are fully aware of Casey's lies and manipulation. Mallory would not have to question her own suspicions about Casey because the whole world is now informed of her evil nature.

I also wonder about funerals. Her grandparents won't live forever. Will KC be the mysterious figure with bleached blond hair and sunglasses in the back row? I mean, it's really spooky and may keep the family on edge in coming years if there is not a reconciliation pretty soon. Imagine not knowing when she will appear!

Granna6;

She is probably with them right now. If not, Christmas. Maybe not the first year, but Christmas or her birthday are good bets. So, if GA, LA and Mallory don't want her around, I suggest they not be at home on those dates. CA will want her around, CA feels she has taught her daughter well, well enough to get her off murder charges.

I believe that GA & CA are having nothing going through their minds, except for when they can relocate and and reunite to be with Casey! They were all in on the whole thing! I am sure they planned this with JB for the last 6 weeks before trial.

Granna6;

She is probably with them right now. If not, Christmas. Maybe not the first year, but Christmas or her birthday are good bets. So, if GA, LA and Mallory don't want her around, I suggest they not be at home on those dates. CA will want her around, CA feels she has taught her daughter well, well enough to get her off murder charges.

After her lawyer said his penis was in her mouth and she was acquitted, George and Cindy were at her sentencing and hes commenting how beautiful and long her hair looked. I think they all couldn't wait to see her free. Kinda weird all the way around. jmo

WOW this really makes me angry! (I'm surprised at how angry I felt while reading this) I won't donate anything for a "Caylee" foundation. There is nothing in this world that can be done to help Caylee, and I would always believe the A's will be behind any foundation with "Caylee" in the name. I don't trust them. They are too sneaky, too dishonest. It would take someone I trust to get me to donate to a "Caylee" foundation. AH these people make me sick!

Granna6;

BBM....I agree, she is probably sitting in front of the TV watching Nancy Grace and eating a big bowl of CA's homemade chili:maddening:These people make me sick:sick: Where the heck is KARMA?

I wonder if the Anthonys are afraid of Casey. She is a nutter for sure, who has killed once. I think she planned to kill her parents to get the house and her freedom, but never got around to it. Could she still be thinking about getting rid of them?
If she won´t make all those millions, which I personally doubt she will, and no one will hire her, she could figure that killing her parents would get her a quick buck.
If I were Cindy and George, I would cut her out of my will instantly and let her know that. I hope they have/will!
I feel bad for those people. They made a horrible mess of their family - I don´t know how they did that, but there are some serious issues with them.
I feel worst for Lee. I hope he gets some therapy and I hope he can have a happy life.

I can't even begin to get into the minds of these people .I don't trust a word out of their mouth's ,or their lawyer.

I just wonder if they ever trust each other? Must be a wonderful way to live.

dhdhgh.jpg imagesgxsg.jpg

gdxg.jpg

imagesCAJWFKLW.jpg imagesgdg.jpg

I think CA should teach a class on how Grandparents grieve.
She has this down to a science!

Why doesn't Lee work ?
Why do none of these people work?
Noone in the family has a job
I read somewhere else on here that the family drew 80% of the contributions for salaries??
Why are people donating ANYTHING anymore??
Caylee was found 2 and a half years ago .

Why does Cindy get disability for being unable to work? Why can't she work?

Where are they getting money now? Which foundation? And what do they do to earn the money, or is that necessary.

They are already getting money from whatever foundation, and if that income is drying up, they are going to set up another foundation for Grandparents .. But what are they going to actually DO for grandparents? Other than themselves, that is. I can't understand why in the world people would be donating to anything Anthony. Now, or even since Caylee was found.

Poor sweet adorable Caylee. So many people would have happily taken her in a moment's time. Her great big beautiful eyes should never have closed in eternal sleep at such a young age. Still breaks my heart.

I personally don't give a hoot about the rest of the inner core of Anthonys. Nothing against people who can't help being related....

IMO

After her lawyer said his penis was in her mouth and she was acquitted, George and Cindy were at her sentencing and hes commenting how beautiful and long her hair looked. I think they all couldn't wait to see her free. Kinda weird all the way around. jmo

CA was saying that. GA was not. I think GA is a victim of his own spinelessness. I think the best thing for that man mentally would be for CA and FCA to fade off in to the sunset. But he'll keep hanging on to CA for as long as he can because she carries his nuts in her purse and has for a long time.

As to the comments about the missing kids - in all fairness to them, they were the grands to a missing child for 6 months. They understand the fear, the horror, the minutes ticking by like hours, false hope etc...if not for their craziness, I do think they could offer some insight to other grandparents unfortunately in that situation.

Why don't they get off their a$$es and find a job???

Why does Cindy get disability for being unable to work? Why can't she work?

Where are they getting money now? Which foundation? And what do they do to earn the money, or is that necessary.

They are already getting money from whatever foundation, and if that income is drying up, they are going to set up another foundation for Grandparents .. But what are they going to actually DO for grandparents? Other than themselves, that is. I can't understand why in the world people would be donating to anything Anthony. Now, or even since Caylee was found.

Poor sweet adorable Caylee. So many people would have happily taken her in a moment's time. Her great big beautiful eyes should never have closed in eternal sleep at such a young age. Still breaks my heart.

I personally don't give a hoot about the rest of the inner core of Anthonys. Nothing against people who can't help being related....

IMO

I can understand why Cindy cannot work anymore after what she and her family have been through. Just think about it all. Not only the missing, then dead/murdered granddaughter, Her own daughter in jail and on a capital trial. And the public and the media sure haven´t made it easier; the shouting crowds outside their house, the live-web-cams, the news, the scrutiny, the blogs.
This would destroy any person. She is broken, so is George. As I said above, I hope that Lee can get out of this mess and lead a decent life - as the only one of them. His girlfriend has stuck with him through it all - he must be doing something right, and she must be doing something right. I wish the two of them a happy future.

CA was saying that. GA was not. I think GA is a victim of his own spinelessness. I think the best thing for that man mentally would be for CA and FCA to fade off in to the sunset. But he'll keep hanging on to CA for as long as he can because she carries his nuts in her purse and has for a long time.

As to the comments about the missing kids - in all fairness to them, they were the grands to a missing child for 6 months. They understand the fear, the horror, the minutes ticking by like hours, false hope etc...if not for their craziness, I do think they could offer some insight to other grandparents unfortunately in that situation.

The Anthony's case is different from most missing child cases. They have more in common with families like Laci Peterson and Stacy Peterson . Wives who go missing ,suspected at the hands of the husband. There are also cases where an estranged spouse may "lose" the children. And then there are the anomalies like Kyron Hormon.
This is far different that the Jaycee Dugards ,Elizabeth Smarts or Samantha Runyuns ,IMO.

The Anthony's also behaved badly and at least Cindy perjured herself.If anything ,they would be poster grandparents for what NOT to do.

I've said this before,but I really think the Anthony's can be very pleasant people. I suspect if I knew nothing about them I would enjoy a good barbeque at their home . This was a very strange situation and they handled it badly from the start. I just don't think they have any business helping others when they still need to come to terms with what they've done.

I also think the A's are very out of touch with reality if they believe the majority of the public will support this idea of a foundation.
We still remember KidFinders :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member