What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know who in the world ICA thinks is going to support her financially and give her a place to live after she "wins" on a mistrial (rolling my eyes)? This is a risky move considering. Maybe she does realize now she is at least getting life so it doesn't matter to her, I think she forgot she'll still need snack money in the "big house".

I'm not a fan of the Anthony's but I'm sickened about this defense.

Not picking on you,but feel the need to say ,this is a myth.

Even if they have 20 grandchildren,that won't won't help them HEAL from losing Caylee. It might bring them some joy,but that will be complicated because their FIRST GRANDCHILD died.
It will always be the elephant in the room. Doesn't mean they won't love their other grandchildren,but they will also always be a reminder of Caylee and how Caylee did things and what Caylee said when,etc.
I'm having a hard time explaining this . I guess I should leave at ,the loss never goes away and nothing else can really fill that place.

Oh, I agree 100%. I just think they will get some kind of balance back into their lives and have something to actually live for if they have a second grandchild. Not replacing Caylee, just filling in one of the millions of holes in their hearts.

You know, I don't doubt for one second that if ICA were to walk, and she cared to, C&G would take her right back in, and the same things, the theft, the fake job, the whole thing would start over again, and 5 il get you 10, ICA would also get pregnant again.

Mad at her, I'd bet they are proud of her, no matter what she or the defense says about them!

Face it, if they are not mad at her for killing Caylee, do you really think a little thing like being accused of molestation will upset them???

they are probably thinking "oh s***!!!" i PRAY that GA and LA grow some "cahoneys" and testify against ICA< (ie, the stories are just lame attempt to save her skin/blame someone else) and really become caylees voice in this. i hope that they abandon their save ica misson...
i have NO hope for CA, gets rejected for mothers day visit and STILL puts $$$ on icas books for commisary snacks??? someone said it best, ica has "something" on ca/ga and ca is trying to appease the monster, a bribe,hush money if you will...
again just moo

In no defense of CA, a mother's love, especially for her female child, is pretty boundless.

As an example, when my 13-year-old daughter tells me she hates me and slams the door in my face, five minutes later, I am making her favorite waffles and knocking on her door saying, "Sweetie, Mom made you a treat. Please come out so we can talk..." Dysfunctional, I know, lol. Heading for Casey-land, I know.

But, still, she can knock me down a hundred times and I am back up to see how much more she needs from me. (Read The Giving Tree - I am already that tree-stump and Wolfkid is still very young, lol.)

The point is that CA is trying to give her only daughter whatever she needs. I kind of understand her position, and, shamefully, would probably do the same myself.

Please don't throw things at me - I know I am posting an unpopular opinion, as it removes Caylee from the equation entirely. In this situation, somehow, at least for Cindy, Caylee's existence did not matter as much as Casey's well state-of-mind.

I think plenty of spoiling and related tantrums are to blame for this. However, I certainly don't see molestation in any way shape or form. Kids don't act entitled like that and scream at their parents if they are really abused. Abused children simply worship their parents and can say nothing wrong to or about them. That is not the case here. KC runs the show and CA is a close second.

Today when I saw Mrs. IMASK fawning over ICA was thinking that she has no idea that ICA is guilty. Now that I know who she is married to, I'm thinking she may in fact know the truth and she's just the biggest co-defendant I've ever seen or thought possible.

Cindy will be angry about ICA's and Mrs. IMASK. I hope that it will be the last straw and will get her to actually tell the truth when she gets on the sand.

I'm thinking that the A's will angry with JB and blame him for any finger pointing.

BBM...you hit that straight on....they will believe this is all Baez' doing, never will they think their DD would do this to them, after all, ICA is CA's best friend!

They might just convince themselves this is the only way to save their daughters life...but GA takes great offense and has every right to...He didn't molest ICA nor was it he who took Caylee's life...I do hope this is their wakeup call and they start standing up for Caylee...the DT is trying to make ICA appear the victim, as also stated to her parents in a jailhouse visit...You all have to start looking at me as a victim..my life has been taken from me...I'm out of the loop, I don't know what's going on...me, me, me...

As SLOTS said, either Baez is a baffoon or a genius, for he headed that train early on...he used CA as his mouthpiece...she put out all those false Caylee sightings, CA sings from the highest tower to coincide with Baez' defense of ICA. He saturated every news station, all media interviews came from the parents and the DT...to taint the jury pool...yet, he whines that ICA can't get a fair trial...the SA's have kept silent, not one word out of them in 2 1/2 years...

When greatgrandma, SP takes the stand, tells how ICA hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee...it will bring those jurors back to prospective...they will see through the sheeps clothing and see the real ICA...same with uncle Rick....I do wish ICA luck for she will be needing it....I always say, God don't like ugly and Karma will catch up to you...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I think they must be devastated by this. And I think they blame JB for everything - so typical. Accusing George of killing Caylee and ICA not reporting it because she was afraid of him!
I do wonder, though, about LA's psyc treatment that Cindy said was for effects of acne meds - said the med caused depression. I have wondered about that in light of ICA's accusations.
But, ICA lies about everything, so I don't believe anything she tells anyone.

BBM...you hit that straight on....they will believe this is all Baez' doing, never will they think their DD would do this to them, after all, ICA is CA's best friend!

They might just convince themselves this is the only way to save their daughters life...but GA takes great offense and has every right to...He didn't molest ICA nor was it he who took Caylee's life...I do hope this is their wakeup call and they start standing up for Caylee...the DT is trying to make ICA appear the victim, as also stated to her parents in a jailhouse visit...You all have to start looking at me as a victim..my life has been taken from me...I'm out of the loop, I don't know what's going on...me, me, me...

As SLOTS said, either Baez is a baffoon or a genius, for he headed that train early on...he used CA as his mouthpiece...she put out all those false Caylee sightings, CA sings from the highest tower to coincide with Baez' defense of ICA. He saturated every news station, all media interviews came from the parents and the DT...to taint the jury pool...yet, he whines that ICA can't get a fair trial...the SA's have kept silent, not one word out of them in 2 1/2 years...

When greatgrandma, SP takes the stand, tells how ICA hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee...it will bring those jurors back to prospective...they will see through the sheeps clothing and see the real ICA...same with uncle Rick....I do wish ICA luck for she will be needing it....I always say, God don't like ugly and Karma will catch up to you...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

BBM by me - I vote for buffoon!

You know, I don't doubt for one second that if ICA were to walk, and she cared to, C&G would take her right back in, and the same things, the theft, the fake job, the whole thing would start over again, and 5 il get you 10, ICA would also get pregnant again.

Mad at her, I'd bet they are proud of her, no matter what she or the defense says about them!

Face it, if they are not mad at her for killing Caylee, do you really think a little thing like being accused of molestation will upset them???

ITA....this will make no difference what so ever to the Anthonys....when they come to court they will be longing for ICA to give them some kind of attention as she will always remain their beautiful princess even though she murdered their Grandchild. Moo

Unless they are on board, I would think they are livid and devastated. They are among a handful of people who defended her. They gave her unconditional support. It really galls me that they may use video of GA blowing up at protestors as proof that he may have abused her. SHE was the reason those unusual people were out there! It was HIS (well CAs) house! I would have blown up at them too! It will be very interesting to see how this unfolds.

I hope they ARE livid! I know I would be; Casey is a and I hope the needle awaits her.

I personally think the defense has come up with this strategy as they have nothing else to hang on to. I do not believe for a minute any of these claims. ICA is well known for her lies and inability to tell the truth. Also for stealing from multiple people. ICA does what she thinks is only good for herself and cares about no one else. I think this is disgusting that her defense team and ICA would allow something like this. ICA has already ruined her entire life so now its time to ruin a few more.

I am not a big fan of GA or CA believe me but to go this far is just unbelievable. I do think that the A's will say that her attorneys made her go this route.

Another thing. What proof do they have other than to put ICA on the stand, I don't think you can just come into a court and make these accusations without some kind of proof they actually happened. And ICA credibility was shot along time ago.

ICA will never take responsibility for what she has done or anything that has ever happened in her life. It is always someone elses fault I am again just disgusted that they would even try something like this but when you have nothing else and you know for sure she is going down I guess desperate times require desperate measures.

I am beside myself over this. I also do not for one minute believe Lee ever touched her in any inappropriate manner. Remember way back when ICA and Lee high fived each other. Remember the pics of some birthday party where she was all smiles with the family. This will go no where IMO.

This Witch inrages me to no end, she KNOWS Damn well George & Lee NEVER touched her in any way.

I hope the Jury sees right though her 20 Ft. high BS. :banghead:

I found myself sitting up last night thinking about this case, the family and ICA herself. I never thought I would get so attached to a case but, I have. Personally, I feel compassion for G, CA and LA. They've been put in positions with ICA's antics they never expected to have to deal with. I do not fault them for giving her the benefit of the doubt until that was no longer possible and now they are dealing with the aftermath of her mess, once again......only this time it is the ultimate of accusations pointing at them directly as the cause for ICA's actions. IMO, the DT's latest strategy to blame the "mitigating" factors in is nothing more than an admission of guilt. IF this was their alleged "aha" moment that we would all understand why in the first 3 minutes of opening statements - then it's been an admission of guilt from the git go. I remember it was Lee that called out ICA on the jailhouse visit with trying to piece together his own investigation. I also remember that it was GA that went before the grand jury and as a father tried to do the right thing. He also was truthful with the OCSO in his interviews regarding the experience with the Pontiac. Whatever lies he may have told were pure speculation on my part as I was not there and I know from life experiences there are two sides to every story. I do not believe any abuse took place. If anything, ICA was the princess of that house and and she manipulated every situation to suit her own needs and no one else's. The family tried to accommodate as best they could until ICA went too far by stealing from a grandfather in the assisted living facility. IMO, they did the right thing by confronting her with it but, it was much too late. ICA's reaction was to become the monster they had never seen as she was going to be the one to come out on top, no matter what. I hope that the family will be able to reassemble their lives after this is over and that somehow Caylee gets the justice she so deserves. If I had to take a lesson from what I've seen from this case, it would be: Take extreme caution as to how you spoil your child. It could be deadly.

BBM: I think you summed it up beautifully! Awesome post!!!!

I've considered the possibility and even thought about starting a thread to that effect.

Will an acquittal bring the Anthonys back to being the happy clan that Cindy wanted to project to the world?

Will the Anthonys appear as a united group on talk shows, or is it likely to be the team of Casey and Jose Baez who saves her life and sets her free?

Books deals, screenplays, made-for-TV-movies, television appearances for weeks or months, their own talk show(s): The possibilities for cash flow for the Anthonys would be endless.

Sadly, an acquittal would mean that there will never be justice for Caylee, and most of us don't want to go there.

I think they are all planning for what news outlets to talk to after it is over!

I have no idea what they are thinking. I know KC is still their daughter, they have not yet blamed her for Caylee's death, at least not publicly. If they have accepted that, and know that KC is lying and trying to throw them under the bus, and they can still stand by her, I am in awe. My family would never stand by me, even if I didn't do it.

It seems they may be thinking about the bus what with the article about what GA can do if falsely accused, but that bit of MSM may have all been baloney like much we have seen pass through before.

I cannot imagine what they are thinking, how they are handling it. I am certain CA needs to wake up and see the tire tracks on her back already and she can no longer manipulate KC in any way, but KC is sure manipulating them to the bitter end. GA knows it is wearing the tracks, don't know what LA thinks, he has been kind to keep out of the media.

I wonder how his feelings would be different if the media treated him like they treat Cindy and George. When he was in court he really looked like he's been run over by a tank.

Its upsetting that GA and CA are protective of ICA and not of LA. I wonder if he resents that. I wonder if its always been like that.

Based on what ICA has said about being sexually abused it seems more likely that LA, not GA, abused her sexually. If that is the case I have to wonder where he learned how to molest ICA. I wonder if he learned from an adult that was molesting him.

I think all of the Anthonys are thinking that KC is innocent, has not been treated fairly by LE and SA and that it's only fair that her DT makes up stories if it has to to save her life if wrongly convicted. They will always be in denial about KC.

Well, We don't know if they are not upset, they VERY well could be and I also hope they sincerely change their mind about Caylee.

I sincerely hope and pray they DO wake up and realize what a horrible horrible person Casey really is.

Unless they are on board, I would think they are livid and devastated. They are among a handful of people who defended her. They gave her unconditional support. It really galls me that they may use video of GA blowing up at protestors as proof that he may have abused her. SHE was the reason those unusual people were out there! It was HIS (well CAs) house! I would have blown up at them too! It will be very interesting to see how this unfolds.

I wonder if ICA recognizes that. It seems that she stuck in a "I'm a victim" mode

I don't believe the As knew any of this was coming at them. They insisted their attorney file a motion allowing them in court. JB, in kind, responded heck no -- they might be impeached. THAT was the last warning shot fired to them. Fair Warning, we are gonna get nasty. But CA, in control as always fought back, too control happy to heed JBs warnings. CA didn't think about this one. If the court order had kept her away, she couldn't be blamed for her actions or responses like at her previous court hearings ones. But nooooo, CA didn't think. She won one tiny battle and now she will lose the war. ICA won this war of the Anthonys. Whether the allegations are proven or not. Whether they are even used, ICA won this battle. CA will spend the rest of her life defending them. Real or not.

Now CA has a problem. She no longer is in control, never was IMHO, and she is gonna come back fighting a losing battle. Does she come to court daily, does she cry building up her martyr status (only in her mind), does she decide not to appear thus running back to Targee' to return all those new outfits she purchased for media interviews. Just what will the narcisstic CA do???? Only time will tell us.

I wonder if in some sick way they will go along with this story, just like they have gone along with every single story ICA tells.

This is just ICA.Version 7. All they have to do is blindly parrot everything ICA says and foolishly justify and defend all of her actions.

All is well, just another day in Anthony Land.

I don't believe the As knew any of this was coming at them. They insisted their attorney file a motion allowing them in court. JB, in kind, responded heck no -- they might be impeached. THAT was the last warning shot fired to them. Fair Warning, we are gonna get nasty. But CA, in control as always fought back, too control happy to heed JBs warnings. CA didn't think about this one. If the court order had kept her away, she couldn't be blamed for her actions or responses like at her previous court hearings ones. But nooooo, CA didn't think. She won one tiny battle and now she will lose the war. ICA won this war of the Anthonys. Whether the allegations are proven or not. Whether they are even used, ICA won this battle. CA will spend the rest of her life defending them. Real or not.

Now CA has a problem. She no longer is in control, never was IMHO, and she is gonna come back fighting a losing battle. Does she come to court daily, does she cry building up her martyr status (only in her mind), does she decide not to appear thus running back to Targee' to return all those new outfits she purchased for media interviews. Just what will the narcisstic CA do???? Only time will tell us.

I thought that she began accusing them of molestation a long time ago.

Anyway, I wonder how they will feel if and when ICA is executed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska