What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the link to the article about the car, which I predicted a week ago.
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28672924/detail.html#ixzz1TFuupVfU

I admire your faith in human decency as it applies to the Anthonys.
However, I am much more cynical and I believe that they will sell anything that will bring in bucks and funnel it into their Foundation so they can draw fat salaries from that. Helping other children will be strictly for appearance sake.
The other items from the crime scene and non evidence items related to Caylee/KC, still in the house , will go the same route. It all will be sold to avid collectors of such memorabilia. They are sitting on a gold mine and they know it.
Find me any other case where victim survivors sold such items closely associated with a loved one tragic unnatural death.
Where in that article are any of the A's or even Lippman saying they intend to sell the car?

What have they sold so far?

Just curious.....for the supporters of the Anthony family, what are you hoping they sell that you would buy? Besides the usual book....are you wanting something of Caylee's? Is there a line drawn as to what you feel would be inappropriate for them to sell. Even though they deserve to make money, etc.

I'd buy CA's book. I'd love to hear what she has to say. I don't know if I'll agree with her all the way through, but CA and GA loved Caylee to pieces.. much more than KC did. I don't mind them selling a book.. not at all. This is a case with insatiable public interest... of course they're going to write a book! I don't see the A's as the shallow money grubbers that so many others perceive. They are trying to live. Their life is forever changed, and they will forever be living in a vacuum. They might as well make the most of it.

Originally Posted by rotterdam
I am curious as to how they are going to spin the "Caylee's Fund or more correctly IMO the "CA & GA Financial Support Fund". I have some ideas how they are going to drum up initial foundation money for this.
They have asked the State to return all the personal evidence to them, since they are afraid that somebody could sell it on Ebay and heaven forbid, makes a profit of Caylee's death. Only the Anthonys are allowed to do that..
They could funnel/sell this stuff plus other still at home stuff thru their new foundation. The Sunfire alone really could bring in big bucks. All under the blessing/disguise of course for starting up the Caylee's Fund and for a "good" cause. Will make it look less distasteful/mercenary. I just hope, I am wrong or am I?

I am quoting my own post from 7/21/2011, never done that before.
Since it looks I was right :maddening:. They ,the Anthonys are going to sell lots of other stuff too including items still in the house that belonged to Caylee and/or KC IMO. They are sitting on a collectors gold mine.
Who knows , KC might have a seizure when she sees this and could sue her parents for wrongful death of Caylee.
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28672924/detail.html#ixzz1TFuupVfU

ITA ... where ever there is a buck to be made, the Anthonys will be there ...
Very noble that they wanted all of their belongings back so no one could get them and put them on eBay ... WTH ??

Then THEIR OWN LAWYER speaking on their behalf tells of his clients plans to sell the car and that the proceeds would go towards their fund (new fraudation) ... AND THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE THEM ?????????? :banghead:

What kind of reprobates would do such a thing ? :loser: Do they not understand that their daughter just got away with murder ? At the very least they must admit to themselves that she was indeed responsible for Caylee's death, don't they ?? :banghead:

I'm sorry, but selling a car that they KNOW transported their dead 2-yr old granddaughter, in the trunk no less, is just plain immoral ... normal, caring grandparents would have towed that car to the junk yard as soon as they could without even having to think about what to do with it ... Both George and Cindy KNOW Caylee was dead in that trunk !! They can lie and deny now all they want but they knew that from the day they picked up the car ...

It makes me wonder what they would have done with the car if KC had been convicted ... IMO they would probably do the same thing ... they are sickening excuses for human beings ... seriously ... who does this crap ???? :sick:

I would be just as repulsed if Scott Peterson's parents decided to sell his boat to the highest bidders ...

You know, I'm really sick of everyone bashing the Anthonys. You guys are so quick to judge, and you have no idea what happened. I would hate to see you in the same position, in the public eye, with everyone bad mouthing you when they don't even know you. This family has been through a kind of hell I wouldn't wish on anyone. It's none of your business if the family decides to sell things for profit. They deserve to make some money. They have spent so much trying to help Casey over the years and then not being able to work because of this whole thing. Obviously Caylee is the biggest victim here, but the family and all the people that loved Caylee are also victims. Just leave them alone and let them get on with their lives.
Why aren't they able to work? Not trying to trivialize Caylee's murder, but they are not the only grandparents in the world to go through this, yet other grandparents can continue with their lives, including working. What did they spend "trying to help Casey"? All they did was to enable her lying and stealing until she got so bold she made her daughter disappear forever.

ITA ... where ever there is a buck to be made, the Anthonys will be there ...
Very noble that they wanted all of their belongings back so no one could get them and put them on eBay ... WTH ??

Then THEIR OWN LAWYER speaking on their behalf tells of his clients plans to sell the car and that the proceeds would go towards their fund (new fraudation) ... AND THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE THEM ?????????? :banghead:

What kind of reprobates would do such a thing ? :loser: Do they not understand that their daughter just got away with murder ? At the very least they must admit to themselves that she was indeed responsible for Caylee's death, don't they ?? :banghead:

I'm sorry, but selling a car that they KNOW transported their dead 2-yr old granddaughter, in the trunk no less, is just plain immoral ... normal, caring grandparents would have towed that car to the junk yard as soon as they could without even having to think about what to do with it ... Both George and Cindy KNOW Caylee was dead in that trunk !! They can lie and deny now all they want but they knew that from the day they picked up the car ...

It makes me wonder what they would have done with the car if KC had been convicted ... IMO they would probably do the same thing ... they are sickening excuses for human beings ... seriously ... who does this crap ???? :sick:

I would be just as repulsed if Scott Peterson's parents decided to sell his boat to the highest bidders ...

Asking once again, where in the article does it say G and A intend to sell the car, and what have the "reprobates" who are always "where there's a buck to be made" sold to date?

Where in that article are any of the A's or even Lippman saying they intend to sell the car?

What have they sold so far?

They are laying the groundwork for that.
Snipped from article

"The Kelley Blue Book lists the normal value on a used Sunfire at about $3,000, but Lipman said it could go to a collector for more than that. The money would be donated to the new foundation the Anthonys are establishing in memory of Caylee Anthony."

I do not see how it can be much more clearer. The sold price will probably never be exactly known because it will appear as a donation, possible in multiple installments like many other similar items.
I do not think it will be sold like on Ebay but private (like a silent auction or using a private Dutch auction concept) since they have already offers for the car and I suspect for other items too. Wonder if they can obtain the unopened sniff cans too. They would really be a priced item to avid collectors.

Here is the link to the article about the car, which I predicted a week ago.

I admire your faith in human decency as it applies to the Anthonys.
However, I am much more cynical and I believe that they will sell anything that will bring in bucks and funnel it into their Foundation so they can draw fat salaries from that. Helping other children will be strictly for appearance sake.
The other items from the crime scene and non evidence items related to Caylee/KC, still in the house , will go the same route. It all will be sold to avid collectors of such memorabilia. They are sitting on a gold mine and they know it.
Find me any other case where victim survivors sold such items closely associated with a loved one tragic unnatural death.

bbm
AMEN !! That just about sums it up ... And I would like to add that I don't very highly of the people who will pay for these morbid pieces of Caylee's demise ... they're just as bad as the grandparents who are trying to turn a profit on them ... IMO

And thank you for posting Lippman's quotes about the car ... this info came directly from the Anthonys and their attorney ... FPS !

They are laying the groundwork for that.
Snipped from article

"The Kelley Blue Book lists the normal value on a used Sunfire at about $3,000, but Lipman said it could go to a collector for more than that. The money would be donated to the new foundation the Anthonys are establishing in memory of Caylee Anthony."

I do not see how it can be much more clearer. The sold price will probably never be exactly known because it will appear as a donation, possible in multiple installments like many other similar items.
I do not think it will be sold like on Ebay but private (like a silent auction or using a private Dutch auction concept) since they have already offers for the car and I suspect for other items too. Wonder if they can obtain the unopened sniff cans too. They would really be a priced item to avid collectors.

You are assuming they're laying the ground work. I haven't seen them do any such thing. Lipman says he has received offers for the car, that is not at all the same thing as the A's saying they intend to sell it. Later in the article Lipman says the A's may have the car destroyed. Obviously the A's haven't made any decisions about the car yet. From the way the article is worded it sounds very likely that Lipman is merely speculating and possibly hasn't really even discussed the car with G And C.

Why aren't they able to work? Not trying to trivialize Caylee's murder, but they are not the only grandparents in the world to go through this, yet other grandparents can continue with their lives, including working. What did they spend "trying to help Casey"? All they did was to enable her lying and stealing until she got so bold she made her daughter disappear forever.

Thank you!!

These people are NOT some kind of special!! Other grandparents have lost beloved grandchildren and just because the media wasn't interested doesn't mean they suffered less!! I'm starting to see the beginning of an Anthony fan club. Poor Caylee. Backseat once again. Or, trunk. :sick:

Out of sight, out of mind.....3 cheers for Cindy and George!! OH SNAP!! I bet they will sell little vials of pool water!! From the pool Caylee died in.....

Sorry but I find some of the comments about the Anthony's selling ashes and pool water a bit much.

These are people. They did lose their grandchild.

I know they are people that many love to hate, but where does it end?

They have not been charged with the crime. They are family members. I think they deserve a little respect.

JMO

Thank you!!

These people are NOT some kind of special!! Other grandparents have lost beloved grandchildren and just because the media wasn't interested doesn't mean they suffered less!! I'm starting to see the beginning of an Anthony fan club. Poor Caylee. Backseat once again. Or, trunk. :sick:

Out of sight, out of mind.....3 cheers for Cindy and George!! OH SNAP!! I bet they will sell little vials of pool water!! From the pool Caylee died in.....

Are you saying that anyone who doesn't want to attack the A's for selling things they haven't even attempted to sell is somehow anti-Caylee? Have you considered the idea that the people who don't hate Cindy and George might feel that Caylee wouldn't want the grandparents she loved treated so unfairly?

Please will someone tell me what it is that the A's have sold?

The car story was leaked because they are trying to see how much they can possibly get. There is no other reason to even comment on a story like this other wise.

The car story was leaked because they are trying to see how much they can possibly get. There is no other reason to even comment on a story like this other wise.

Exactly, it was a trial balloon sent up to see what offers come in.

Next we will hear about the stuff in the car.

The baby seat.

Casey's pants she probably did the deed in.

The baby doll.

The stinky carpet in the cans.

No doubt in my mind that is coming next out of their mouth piece's lips.

Why on earth are the A's getting criticized for this article? Where in that article does it state they have made some attempt to get bids, or to sell the car?

You are assuming they're laying the ground work. I haven't seen them do any such thing. Lipman says he has received offers for the car, that is not at all the same thing as the A's saying they intend to sell it. Later in the article Lipman says the A's may have the car destroyed. Obviously the A's haven't made any decisions about the car yet. From the way the article is worded it sounds very likely that Lipman is merely speculating and possibly hasn't really even discussed the car with G And C.

I get the feeling the A's are sickened by the car. It's still in OC's possession. This is a classic example of how people are just looking for a reason to continue to tear the A's apart. This article says NOTHING about GA and CA looking for a way to cash in on the car or ANYTHING ELSE.

Why on earth are the A's getting criticized for this article? Where in that article does it state they have made some attempt to get bids, or to sell the car?

Their lawyer represents them, he talks for them and can not say anything about them without their approval.

Exactly, it was a trial balloon sent up to see what offers come in.

Next we will hear about the stuff in the car.

The baby seat.

Casey's pants she probably did the deed in.

The baby doll.

The stinky carpet in the cans.

No doubt in my mind that is coming next out of their mouth piece's lips.

These are conspiracy theories run amok. Run amok.

I personally dont dislike the CA and GA but someone had to tip on a story like this and I find it hard to believe the lawyer is the one that came up with it. Whether they believe Caylee was in the car or not which we know at least GA entertained the idea or he wouldn't of said it smelled like a decomposing body. To sell the car whether for profit or for donations is just plain sick if its true. The best thing the A's could do is have the car distroyed IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska