What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA and FCA both consider this their song according to Tracy Maclaughlin. FCA listened to it 13 times in a row one time.

Sevendust

"The Past"
(feat. Chris Daughtry)

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster racing through my life
I've erased the past again

a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made it through this time
the edge of sorrow I lived in for some time
(lived in for some time)
has left the hole I have inside

The burden is I try my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

You let me in then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me try

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water
that has fallen from my eyes

Ah, but they are probably listening to Pink Floyd "Money"
Snipped;
Don't give me that do goody good bull sh**
I'm in the high fidelity first class traveling set

Ah, but they are probably listening to Pink Floyd "Money"
Snipped;
Don't give me that do goody good bull sh**
I'm in the high fidelity first class traveling set

Anthony Songlist! All contributions welcome...

1. Highway to Hell - AC/DC
2. Money - Pink Floyd
3. Creep - Radiohead
4. Hate Me - Blue October
5. Hurt - Johnny Cash

Anthony Songlist! All contributions welcome...

1. Highway to Hell - AC/DC
2. Money - Pink Floyd
3. Creep - Radiohead
4. Hate Me - Blue October
5. Hurt - Johnny Cash

Sympathy for the devil -Stones:
We are gonna get stomped on by a mod for getting o/t :truce:

What is in the minds of the Anthony's???

This: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What did the Anthony's do with Caylee's Ashes..???

I am yet to here what has become of Caylee's ashes..... since she was cremated.....
Where are her ashes...??? anyone??? Caylee who..??? Ashes..???
as for Caylee's playhouse and such.... It's just a matter of time...!!!

SO SAD THAT NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT CAYLEE'S REMAINS.... WHERE IS WHE NOW????

What is in the minds of the Anthony's???

This: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What did the Anthony's do with Caylee's Ashes..???

I am yet to here what has become of Caylee's ashes..... since she was cremated.....
Where are her ashes...??? anyone??? Caylee who..??? Ashes..???
as for Caylee's playhouse and such.... It's just a matter of time...!!!

SO SAD THAT NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT CAYLEE'S REMAINS.... WHERE IS WHE NOW????

Let me guess. :waitasec:They are going to parcel the ashes out in itty bitty miniscule amounts, encased in a clear acrylic paperweight and sell them to benefit their Foundation. That could be illegal, however. Never mind , they could sell small partial amounts of other evidence in such format too.

I see no reason why the A's should, or would, announce to the world what they've done with Caylee's ashes. Not everything is our business.

Posters here are angry that the A's attorney told us where they were going for vaction, yet you're also angry that you have not heard an announcement about Caylee's ashes?

If we had found out the status of Caylee's ashes, would there be criticism then?

If I were the A's I would be sleeping with one eye open...Casey darling may still want their house. :noooo:

I see no reason why the A's should, or would, announce to the world what they've done with Caylee's ashes. Not everything is our business.

Actually it is surprising that they have not told the world, they disclosed everything else they do in order to remain in the news.. However, it is illegal to sell human remains( tks heavens for that) as far as I know, but not illegal to sell articles that were containers for humans remains.
And that they will do, I am sure of that and already confirmed by their attorney. And all the monies will go into their financial support foundation. The car will of course bring the most. Maybe as much as several 100G's. . :sick:

Posters here are angry that the A's attorney told us where they were going for vaction, yet you're also angry that you have not heard an announcement about Caylee's ashes?

If we had found out the status of Caylee's ashes, would there be criticism then?

IMO: Yeah, if they sell them for their first love, cash...

You know, I'm really sick of everyone bashing the Anthonys. You guys are so quick to judge, and you have no idea what happened. I would hate to see you in the same position, in the public eye, with everyone bad mouthing you when they don't even know you. This family has been through a kind of hell I wouldn't wish on anyone. It's none of your business if the family decides to sell things for profit. They deserve to make some money. They have spent so much trying to help Casey over the years and then not being able to work because of this whole thing. Obviously Caylee is the biggest victim here, but the family and all the people that loved Caylee are also victims. Just leave them alone and let them get on with their lives.

What are the Ants thinking about? Besides how to squeeze more blood money out of their dead granddaughter??

Well....is Cindy worried about being charged with perjury?? Is George worried about being arrested for child rape?? Is Lee concerned that he'll be charged with child molestation?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Of course not!! :banghead:

In answer to the question "what's in the minds of her parents and brother now", I would imagine probably they just still want to know what happened to Caylee and who was responsible but don't have the means to pursue it. I bet they are deeply bitter toward the media that maligned them so much and law enforcement. I would think Lee and Cindy are beyond devastated by it. They must be concerned about Casey's safety, while also being deeply angry about what happened to Caylee and the fact she's still never answered their questions. I would imagine that they are beyond broken hearted, and exhausted, grieving for Caylee plus the trauma of not knowing what happened, plus all the other trauma that was heaped on them throughout this entire case. Lee and Cindy at least. I wonder if there has ever been any discussion at all within the family regarding the defense's allegations of sex abuse of Casey as a child by George, the defense's claim that George was present when Caylee was found and basically that he disposed of Caylee's body, the testimony of Krystal H regarding infidelity, etc. It didn't look like Cindy ever batted an eye, she still hung on his arm the entire time throughout all that. So maybe it just all went in the same mental file that Cindy puts things in she doesn't want to know about, like she did with Casey's pregnancy? Or did Cindy just know that Casey has some disorder where she believes imaginary things or mixes up untruths with real memory or says untrue things, that she can't control it, so the defense allegations about George didn't change her views of George... But still there was the testimony by Krystal H, too. Which directly contradicted what George stated. So you would think it might raise some kind of questions/doubts in Cindy's mind.

Seagull,
I am curious why you stated above that you think Lee and Cindy are devastated? that Lee and Cindy are concerned about Casey's safety?
That they are beyond beyond broken hearted, exhausted...
Why do you exclude George? Just wondering.

I have lived this case since day 31 when the news broken on our local Orlando tv stations....I will never forget the first image of her walking through the doors of the Sheriffs office after her arrest and she saw the cameras.

I believe many of us are exhausted over this case...I have let it go, though I remain heart broken for Caylee, she received no justice..about Casey I say "Casey who?"
:twocents:

Actually it is surprising that they have not told the world, they disclosed everything else they do in order to remain in the news.. However, it is illegal to sell human remains( tks heavens for that) as far as I know, but not illegal to sell articles that were containers for humans remains.
And that they will do, I am sure of that and already confirmed by their attorney. And all the monies will go into their financial support foundation. The car will of course bring the most. Maybe as much as several 100G's. . :sick:

It seems very unfair, IMO, to criticize the A's for something as horrific as attempting to sell their beloved granddaughter's ashes when they have not expressed or implied any intention to do so. I'm sure that is something they would NEVER do. I have also not read one single article that quotes them directly saying they intend to sell the car. That seems to be mere speculation on the part of their attorney and is addressing the offers people have made to purchase the car. Perhaps those wanting to buy it should be the target of the animosity, rather than the A's.

Actually, I have not seen one comment by the A's directly in the press, nor have I seen them make a single media appearance. I have read that they turned down a very lucrative offer for an interview, so I can't figure out where all the comments about their greed or desire to be in the media are coming from.

As for the car, if they truly do not believe Caylee's body was in the car, why shouldn't they sell it and use the money in a charitable fashion? I think, in their place, I might consider selling the car. Scraping it certainly won't bring Caylee back, but the money from selling it could help save another child. I think that would be an honor to Caylee.

IMO: Yeah, if they sell them for their first love, cash...

You do realize it was not the A's who came up with the idea of selling the ashes, right? It was someone here, attacking them for something that never happened.

You know, I'm really sick of everyone bashing the Anthonys. You guys are so quick to judge, and you have no idea what happened. I would hate to see you in the same position, in the public eye, with everyone bad mouthing you when they don't even know you. This family has been through a kind of hell I wouldn't wish on anyone. It's none of your business if the family decides to sell things for profit. They deserve to make some money. They have spent so much trying to help Casey over the years and then not being able to work because of this whole thing. Obviously Caylee is the biggest victim here, but the family and all the people that loved Caylee are also victims. Just leave them alone and let them get on with their lives.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I am sorry lovekitties but I have no sympathy for people that demand attention from LE, lie to LE, have hundreds of people looking for a missing person that is not missing. We do not need total idiots like this. Selfish people in this respect are the worst form of life and deserve every bit what they are getting and more. Have a nice day.

Just curious.....for the supporters of the Anthony family, what are you hoping they sell that you would buy? Besides the usual book....are you wanting something of Caylee's? Is there a line drawn as to what you feel would be inappropriate for them to sell. Even though they deserve to make money, etc.

It seems very unfair, IMO, to criticize the A's for something as horrific as attempting to sell their beloved granddaughter's ashes when they have not expressed or implied any intention to do so. I'm sure that is something they would NEVER do. I have also not read one single article that quotes them directly saying they intend to sell the car. That seems to be mere speculation on the part of their attorney and is addressing the offers people have made to purchase the car. Perhaps those wanting to buy it should be the target of the animosity, rather than the A's.

Actually, I have not seen one comment by the A's directly in the press, nor have I seen them make a single media appearance. I have read that they turned down a very lucrative offer for an interview, so I can't figure out where all the comments about their greed or desire to be in the media are coming from.

As for the car, if they truly do not believe Caylee's body was in the car, why shouldn't they sell it and use the money in a charitable fashion? I think, in their place, I might consider selling the car. Scraping it certainly won't bring Caylee back, but the money from selling it could help save another child. I think that would be an honor to Caylee.

Here is the link to the article about the car, which I predicted a week ago.
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28672924/detail.html#ixzz1TFuupVfU

I admire your faith in human decency as it applies to the Anthonys.
However, I am much more cynical and I believe that they will sell anything that will bring in bucks and funnel it into their Foundation so they can draw fat salaries from that. Helping other children will be strictly for appearance sake.
The other items from the crime scene and non evidence items related to Caylee/KC, still in the house , will go the same route. It all will be sold to avid collectors of such memorabilia. They are sitting on a gold mine and they know it.
Find me any other case where victim survivors sold such items closely associated with a loved one tragic unnatural death.

Just curious.....for the supporters of the Anthony family, what are you hoping they sell that you would buy? Besides the usual book....are you wanting something of Caylee's? Is there a line drawn as to what you feel would be inappropriate for them to sell. Even though they deserve to make money, etc.

Odd question - who here said they wanted to buy anything from George and Cindy?

When and if the A's decide to sell anything, which they have not done yet in spite of all the condemnation they've received for it, I'll decide if I want to buy anything. I don't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska