What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For crying out loud, no one said they love to hate.
What people hate is the injustice and disrespect shown to a murdered child.

The comments about the Anthony's show a lot of hateful thoughts.

Love to hate is an expression just like for crying out loud.

But they are family members that committed no crime. I thought WS was supposed to be family friendly.

It's getting outright ridiculous!

When people start making comments about the Anthony's selling off Caylee's ashes and vials of pool water, it kinda cheapens this whole forum.

JMO

I agree with you about the extent of some comments here, and I have been no part of those. What I disagree with you on is simply the statement that the Anthonys "deserve" respect by virtue of the fact that they are relatives/grandparents, etc. of a slain family member. I stand by my view that respect is not something that anyone is entitled to, or "deserving" of. It is something that must be earned. Regretfully, many of the behaviors exhibited by the Anthonys over the last few years have earned them the disrespect of millions. Keep in mind, that this is not something that anyone is doing TO them....rather, it's a reaction to their own actions, determined by their own choices.

JMO, and no offense intended. :)

i heard that lee and mallory are supposed to be getting married..when? where?not sure..but i saw a thread here stating that they are getting married...i hope fca stays far far away from them..i cant imagine lee wanting a future w/ his sister esp. after the molestation/groping accusations...if he does, he's dumber than i thought...moo of course.

IIRC it's in October. They have a huge list on the Bed Bath and Beyond bridal registry.

I agree with you about the extent of some comments here, and I have been no part of those. What I disagree with you on is simply the statement that the Anthonys "deserve" respect by virtue of the fact that they are relatives/grandparents, etc. of a slain family member. I stand by my view that respect is not something that anyone is entitled to, or "deserving" of. It is something that must be earned. Regretfully, many of the behaviors exhibited by the Anthonys over the last few years have earned them the disrespect of millions. Keep in mind, that this is not something that anyone is doing TO them....rather, it's a reaction to their own actions, determined by their own choices.

JMO, and no offense intended. :)

I agree with you to a point, there are things the A's could have and should have done differently. Fortunately, none of us get much training on how to act when our daughter murders our grandchild. On the other hand, while you say that much of what people are saying about the A's is in reaction to their behaviors, I also believe many of the A's behaviors have been in reaction to the way they've been treated by the public. It's human nature, when people are attacked, as they A's were, they get defensive. I think they deserve respect for the great job they were doing in caring and providing for Caylee and for their obvious love for her. I really don't know who they are or how they might act under different circumstances. I saw the video where the friend of Lee's is singing a song for Caylee's birthday. Cindy looked so happy and beautiful and so crazy about Caylee. Since Caylee "disappeared" Cindy has aged 20 years. I really think she's been through enough and don't understand why people feel the need to keep kicking her down. I guess some people won't be satisfied until she just can't get up for more.

i heard that lee and mallory are supposed to be getting married..when? where?not sure..but i saw a thread here stating that they are getting married...i hope fca stays far far away from them..i cant imagine lee wanting a future w/ his sister esp. after the molestation/groping accusations...if he does, he's dumber than i thought...moo of course.

I agree....there comes a time when you have to cut ties with family members who are toxic and move on.
I think Mallory was crying on the stand because at the time she thought she saw an amazing Mom......now she realises she was duped and how could she stand that about what Casey said about LA? Id need a BIG apology if he were my future husband. JMO but it would be hard to undo what she said, its out there and people probably believe it cause KC accused him. Lee better off without the nonsense, hes got his whole life ahead of him.

Let me know when Cindy Anthony apologizes to Tim Miller for calling him a liar, alcoholic and accusing him of stealing money from her. Then, again, never mind. She's as big a liar as her daughter. Under oath or not.

That's a great comment about how Cindy aged 20 years since this started. She has; the toll on her must really be something. It's an emotional impact hard to fathom; just the facts of it are staggering:

1 - her granddaughter, who she definitely loved, is dead
2 - her daughter, who she protected, stands accused and is in all likelihood the murderer of the granddaughter despite a verdict of not guilty

That right there is enough to level anyone. Combine that with

3 - her years of covering for KCs lies and character issues
4 - her parenting of KC played a role in her development into a soulless sociopath

And Cindy sure has a lot on her mind and probably desires some peace and some time to heal.

However, I am not entirely sure she has earned it. First, she is responsible in large measure for how KC turned out. So she'll wrestle with that on her own time. But where I am less sympathetic to Cindy is in her decision to lie on the stand during a murder trial. She raised a big fat middle finger to the justice system; stuck it in our eye, so to speak, and I don't believe that should be so quickly forgotten.

However, I am not entirely sure she has earned it. First, she is responsible in large measure for how KC turned out. So she'll wrestle with that on her own time. But where I am less sympathetic to Cindy is in her decision to lie on the stand during a murder trial. She raised a big fat middle finger to the justice system; stuck it in our eye, so to speak, and I don't believe that should be so quickly forgotten.

A 100 years from now, when we are all forgotten, Casey and Cindy will be a footnote in the history books of the U.S. An evil dark spot that just can not be removed.

I can't begin to imagine what is in any of their minds right now, for that I guess that I am greatful; because my mind does not go to places theirs do. But I want to know if they as stated feel the verdict was "fair", which to me would have to mean that they feel someone other than their daughter is responsible for Caylee's death. WHY are they not knocking down the doors of the OCSO or the State Attorneys Office to find out what they are doing to find the responsible person, why are there no questions on leads, progress, etc from them to find Justice? That to me would be the next goal, finding out what happened to "that little girl' as they so lovingly called her. I just don't get it!!

A 100 years from now, when we are all forgotten, Casey and Cindy will be a footnote in the history books of the U.S. An evil dark spot that just can not be removed.

I am not sure I agree. 100 years? For a homicide? Implausible, imo. World War 1 was 100 years ago, roughly, and few people today could discuss the root causes or discuss the major players, battles and resolution.

As far as I can see it, the only way this case is discussed meaningfully at all in the future (even a year from now, much less 100) is if it leads to a breakdown in the public's trust of the judiciary. It's not impossible, but I don't see it happening.

However, before we agree to disagree, how do you see this case turning into an evil dark spot that cannot be removed? What are the intervening events that would occur? (I'm not being sarcastic, sorry if it reads that way)

However, before we agree to disagree, how do you see this case turning into an evil dark spot that cannot be removed? What are the intervening events that would occur? (I'm not being sarcastic, sorry if it reads that way)

Respectfully I see this Casey case as a landmark court case in how the media deals with the law. Hopefully this will be the last truly media driven court case. The media circus was amazing in all ways from day one! It formed the prosecutors case. It was this case that the internet become the defense source of how to promote their case to the jury. I so strongly believe it was media pressure that made the State of Florida go for a death penalty here. A huge mistake. The media will always be around, thankfully. But it will be all handled differently in the future in a high profile case. And that is what makes this Casey case so unique.IMO

How about just saying it was the first truly cyber trial?

Interesting way to categorize it...

both sides were able to get a real-time read of public opinion...which certainly informed their strategies and led to mid course corrections. This tends to favor the defense since the state has to present evidence.

I do believe it has a place in the history books with regard to lawyer training, and Internet driven media.

The next time it happens wherever you are, watch the local newscast. See if there's an interview with the grandmother of the baby that was killed at her own son's hands. They stick up for the accused. I've never seen it any other way.

Well now you can say you have. Berry Hall, the uncle of my brother's wife shot and murdered them both. His mother completely washed her hands of him. She has had NO contact or visits with her murdering son. She is a good woman. And this happened in March of 2008.

If they do want to sell something, I'll bet the neighbors wish it would be the house.

I feel bad for the neighbors. Whether GA and Ca move or don't move, that house will always be notorious. There will always be tourists driving past the house, and timing how long it takes to drive around the corner where Caylee's remains were found.

If the Anthonys did want to sell the house, I'm not so sure it would sell. For the reasons I mentioned above, that house might have some serious privacy issues for any buyer.

Let me know when Cindy Anthony apologizes to Tim Miller for calling him a liar, alcoholic and accusing him of stealing money from her. Then, again, never mind. She's as big a liar as her daughter. Under oath or not.

YES@!!!!!thank you thank you thank you...someone mention the a's didnt commit a crime...uh yes they did, destroying evience, ca especially on purpose giving the wrong hairbrush to LE..and the perjury charges...im sorry, but imo, that lost my respect, yes i DID start to feel for them, at the beginning, especially when ca FINALLY admitted it wasnt rotting pizza, it was decomp in the trunk...then BAM! she did 180 and lied for that "princess"( heavy sarcasm here)...that lost my sympathy,my support and my respect i had for them..sorry, but thats how i roll..

I believe very well that the A.'s knew from the instant of getting the car back that the smell was human decomp, so taking anything out of the vehicle or adding anything was tampering with evidence. Cindy verbally said so to 911 and George admits knowing it right away. They probably just didn't expect the dead body to have been Caylee, and they knew that Casey was alive. At least I suppose they thought she was alive and had spoken by phone instead of texting only. Whether or not they would have covered up the death of some young man or dope dealer, who knows. If Casey had produced an alive and well Caylee, who knows what would have happened with the car. Nothing can change a thing, but right now I imagine the Anthony's wondering what Casey will say next. Wondering if she will continue her story and say even more horrible things about her past or if she will change it to being delusional or just imagining what she said they did to her.

Yes, selling that house would be tough and it can't really be turned into anything else in a residential area like that, at least nothing I can think of. They could change the house number at some point, I think the people who bought Nicole Simpson's house were able to do that, if someone were to buy it, and mayb eventually people would stop looking for it...if they sold it cheaply enough for the new owners to change the appearance. At first I was thinking of maybe someone could buy it for use as a safe house for abused women, those houses they buy to blend into regular neighborhoods, but the last thing those houses want is .

The time line.........................

July 15, 2008: Cindy and George retrieve the car from the impound yard and later that evening find and bring Casey home. Casey gave them the bogus nanny kidnapped Caylee story and the police were called.

July 16, 2008: Casey arrested.

July 17, 2008: Police investigate Anthony backyard with cadaver dogs.

July 18, 2008: Police excavate areas of Anthony backyard. That evening George and Cindy gave their first interview to local media. It was a very strange interview and not one expected of grieving grandparents. The Anthonys focus was on child safety and all the things they had done to make their home safe - locked kitchen cupboards, pool ladder taken down when not in use, tool shed locked, etc. No plea to kidnappers to return Caylee.

July 19, 2008: Interview with Geraldo. Jose Baez and Cindy are interviewed by Geraldo with the three of them sitting in patio chairs on the Anthony driveway. One question Geraldo asked was what happened to Caylee's father? Cindy rose up out of her chair and said to Geraldo, "How dare you ask me to give you details of an official police investigation, this could risk that investigation!" Weeks later Geraldo talked about that interview and how offended he was.

July 21, 2008: Cindy is interviewed by Greta Van Susteran, with Cindy in a local Orlando Fox studio. Cindy was very agitated during that interview and couldn't sit still. At one point Greta asked Cindy a question she evidently didn't want to answer, and instead of answering Cindy said something about asking stupid questions and that she had been functioning on very little sleep and was exhausted. She said if what Greta wanted was for a dramatic collapse of herself on Greta's program, she was close to that.

July 22, 2008: The bond hearing. After the hearing George and Cindy were exiting the courthouse and a reporter asked about the smell in the car and Cindy very angrily yelled "It was pizza! You try leaving pizza in a car in this Florida heat for 19 days and see how it smells."

That was the first week of this case. In that first week Cindy was aggressively rude, belligerent, and offensive to those around her. For many who watched this case unfold, there was sympathy for the loss of her granddaughter, but that sympathy was tempered with disgust for the behavior she displayed.

In the weeks, months, and years since that first week, it was Cindy's behavior, which continued to be offensive, that kept this case in the news. In addition, it became obvious that Cindy lied to cover up for her daughter, and tampered with evidence. We will probably never know the extent to which the Anthonys engaged in covering up for their daughter.

I believe it was the depth of their denial--and subsequent behaviors--to most way outside common sense, that caused most people to see the family as a kind of queer collection of synchopaths enabling a spoiled brat of a homocidal daughter.
We choose to ignore them all and avoid buying or supporting anything Anthony. We say, let them go their own screwed up way and live and until they die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee