What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back. IF it's true that the Anthony's are in Tx and so is KC, I'm guessing they are thinking about the possibility of a reunion. How sad.

When did this thread become what is the minds of other posters or people in general?

Get back on topic please! Do not talk about your fellow posters or take this thread off topic.

I really have no idea at this point
Just when I think I might understand them just a little bit
they change again

George and Cindy Anthony will be hitting the airways in the next few days say Mark Lipmann their attorney. The couple are very busy setting up a new foundation in memory of their granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony called Caylees Fund www.CayleesFund.org.

The organization has three primary objectives;
1-Grandparents rights
2-Helping missing and exploited children
3-Lobbying for Caylee's Law.

The Anthony's have decided to put all their energy and strength into filling the emptiness of their loss from their granddaughter's death with this new foundation. They maintain that they will not profit from the foundation.

However one must wonder what this "Fund" is really about let's not forget the www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net , which was highly regarded as a fund for Casey Anthony's commissary account, and to pay her attorney's fees. In fact there were several websites out there claiming that George and Cindy were drawing large salaries from this fund and its non-profit status remained questionable until the foundation was closed down. In fact the Caylee Daily recently reported that the Anthony's used 80% of their charitable donations for "administration expenses" in 2009.

http://www.issues.cc/complaints/casey-anthony/george-and-cindy-anthony-discuss-cayleesfund-org

George and Cindy Anthony will be hitting the airways in the next few days say Mark Lipmann their attorney. The couple are very busy setting up a new foundation in memory of their granddaughter Caylee Marie Anthony called Caylees Fund www.CayleesFund.org.

1-Grandparents rights

The Anthony's have decided to put all their energy and strength into filling the emptiness of their loss from their granddaughter's death with this new foundation. They maintain that they will not profit from the foundation.

However one must wonder what this "Fund" is really about let's not forget the www.cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net , which was highly regarded as a fund for Casey Anthony's commissary account, and to pay her attorney's fees. In fact there were several websites out there claiming that George and Cindy were drawing large salaries from this fund and its non-profit status remained questionable until the foundation was closed down. In fact the Caylee Daily recently reported that the Anthony's used 80% of their charitable donations for "administration expenses" in 2009.

http://www.issues.cc/complaints/casey-anthony/george-and-cindy-anthony-discuss-cayleesfund-org

Well it's better than having to work for a living, isn't it?

Money So, what else is new?????????????? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1-Grandparents rights

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
That is my opinion of their " financially support the Anthonys (and their attorneys)" Foundation.
Guess KC will be added later as a salary drawing director.
Freaking opportunists.

Re: the money issues. As far as we know, prior to Caylee's murder the Anthony's financial issues were due to George losing a huge amount of money on the Nigerian pyramid scheme AND KC stealing/charging over $40,000 from her mother's bank account. I'm not surprised the Anthony's had major money issues once they both stopped working after Caylee's "disappearance". Sounds like they were just trying to make it financially after George's stupid money loss and KC's sticky fingers.

I can't understand why anyone would contribute to CA and GA's "foundation" but then again, based on what our politicians get away with, the old adage is correct, 'a sucker is born every minute'.

The Anthonys also had financial problems before they moved to Florida. Back in Ohio they lost a home to foreclosure. I think it was in Florida where there financial problems worsened probably because they didn't budget well living in an expensive state.

I know a family that is like the A's. This family lived near my family when I was growing up. These were the type of people who lived way above their means, they lost a home and moved to a more expensive state and ended up again with financial problems.

The Anthonys also had financial problems before they moved to Florida. Back in Ohio they lost a home to foreclosure. I think it was in Florida where there financial problems worsened probably because they didn't budget well living in an expensive state.

I know a family that is like the A's. This family lived near my family when I was growing up. These were the type of people who lived way above their means, they lost a home and moved to a more expensive state and ended up again with financial problems.

Their bank accounts were shown in discovery.They live their lives barely one step ahead of creditors.... huge credit card balances etc

Their bank accounts were shown in discovery.They live their lives barely one step ahead of creditors.... huge credit card balances etc

And folks would really fork over their hard earned money to such financially irresponsible characters in support of their self serving "Foundation"? :waitasec: Just mind boggling.

"what's in the minds of her Mother, Father and Brother Right Now"
by cheewawa007

I wonder when she will call & let us know how she is doing and where she is. I wonder if she will ever call us. I wonder if she's called the other two and they're not telling me. I wonder when she'll be calling needing our help. I wonder if she thinks about us. I wonder......... I wonder what they wonder.

1-Grandparents rights

Yeah...right. The rights of grandparents to exploit their own grandchildren. Thank the Lord they are the minority and not the majority.

GA and CA need to stay far away from the cameras knowing how much they love their celebrity. maybe they would be wiser to have a meet and greet with the small group of people who sympathize with them.
They have no business starting any kind of foundation after lying under oath to protect the one who murdered their granddaughter. IMO
They have done enough damage.

Since their daughter was set free maybe GA and CA should get educated on protecting any future grandchildren. That should keep them quite busy for some time. Much better suited for them rather than a Foundation to raise funds. MOO

how about several sessions a week for your issues instead of fundraising

Let someone credible lead the charge for GP rights etc - yours were never tested

Thanks but no thanks for support of Caylees law -

You folks need to go get real jobs with bosses and time clocks and taxes collected
like most other gp and parents do after a tragedy.

Please get off my freaking TV - Verdict is in now go away

JMO

how about several sessions a week for your issues instead of fundraising

Let someone credible lead the charge for GP rights etc - yours were never tested

Thanks but no thanks for support of Caylees law -

You folks need to go get real jobs with bosses and time clocks and taxes collected
like most other gp and parents do after a tragedy.

Please get off my freaking TV - Verdict is in now go away

JMO

Here is how Caylee's Law would not have worked for their daughter, had it been in place.
The law will require that the responsible adult notify LE in a timely manner if a child is missing or dies.
BUT, if the responsible adult has killed the child, he/she does not have to notify LE at all as that would be self incrimination- 5th amendment and all that.
According to AZ Lawyer.... something is being done that makes it look like it will help other Caylees. It will not...

I have been waiting in eager anticipation on the fate of the Pontiac Sunfire.
It poses quite a dilemma for the Anthonys and their handlers.
They must have gotten lucrative offers for it and possible for other death memorabilia related to Caylee.
It will take a magician in PR to spin this into a selfless donation when sold, to the "ahem" Caylee Fund Foundation without torpedoing that bogus foundation into oblivion.
Even the most gentlest souls that do see some good in that foundation will have their stomachs(and support) turned IMO .

I have been waiting in eager anticipation on the fate of the Pontiac Sunfire.
It poses quite a dilemma for the Anthonys and their handlers.
They must have gotten lucrative offers for it and possible for other death memorabilia related to Caylee.
It will take a magician in PR to spin this into a selfless donation when sold, to the "ahem" Caylee Fund Foundation without torpedoing that bogus foundation into oblivion.
Even the most gentlest souls that do see some good in that foundation will have their stomachs(and support) turned IMO .

They should drive it around to prove to all us disbelievers that all it smelled of was PIZZA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M