What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..how not surprised am i that they showed up.

..and of course they each wanted to get in a personal hug with the event organizer, eddie delvalle.

..george: "“i don’t want to take you away from what you’re talking about..."
( guess what george--------you just DID.)

..cindy: "“our attorney is gonna get in touch with you and let you know we’re backing this, okay. as hard as it is, we’ll back this.”
( sure it's hard-------now their cayleefund---- ha$$$ competition.)

..in addition to this being what would have been caylee's 6th birthday-------the event WAS to have been about the plans for the memorial itself----and yet who is getting all of the coverage on the news casts?

..smug shots of the greiving grandparents-----who just HAD to come down 'to pay their respects'.
( of course they did --------there was a camera rolling. )

George didn't say that - the organizer did - George said it hard, it's still so hard.

The organizer obviously wanted to talk to them about the backing, because he said I don't want to take you away from what you are talking about...but...

I didn't think that was what Cindy said at all - but will maybe listen to it again, and okay - I admit - I was a bit more than teary - I do think it was brave of them to go - they could just as easily been booed and have people insist they weren't welcome there.

Did you get a chance to listen? I listened 3 times before I posted, just listened again, I don't want to start a wrong rumor here, but I did hear "our attorney is gonna get in touch"....(maybe not "tomorrow", but another word), and then "we're backing this, as hard as it is, we're backing this." IMO, MOO, etc.

Remembering back, didn't the A's try to destroy any memorial at the remains site? I'm thinking back to when Teddy bears, flowers, stuffed animals, etc were first left at the site. Some disappeared, some were possibly thrown away? So why the big show now? For the publicity, of course.

Caylee was missing for 6 months.
I never believed that to be true. Caylee was never missing...she was dead as of 6/16. There was proof of her death long before 12/11.
I don't believe the Anthony's foundation is proposing to find dead children, but rather to find children who have been abducted. I guess we'll hear more once they hit the airwaves.

They, and they alone, provided shelter for Caylee her entire life - there's plenty proof of that. People, the public in particular, claim to care about Caylee, yet I think Caylee would be absolutely heart broken to see the way her grandma and grandpa, who had nothing to do with her death, are being crucified relentlessly.

Casey is not in jail for many reasons, none of them because of Cindy and George. Even the jury members who have spoken said the prosecution did not prove their case to fit the charges filed. None have said their decision had anything to do with GA and CA.

I have watched them for three years and I have nothing but contempt for them the majority of the time. On the few occasions when they haven't been lying, dealing photos of their grandchild for $ or perjuring themselves in depos and court testimony I have felt their sadness at the loss of Caylee, but she deserved SO much better behavior and SO much more loyalty from them,and as far as I'm concerned they sold and lied their relationship with her away.. They should have been seeking justice for HER from the day they were aware she was gone, not scheming, covering up and trying to implicate others when they knew the murderer was FCA. You have to earn respect, no matter whose grandparents you are.

I never believed that to be true. Caylee was never missing...she was dead as of 6/16. There was proof of her death long before 12/11.
I don't believe the Anthony's foundation is proposing to find dead children, but rather to find children who have been abducted. I guess we'll hear more once they hit the airwaves.

Of course she was dead all that time, but Casey had everyone thinking she was kidnapped. The organization that is going to try and build a memorial to Caylee is about more than just missing children. What Cindy probably meant when she said their lawyer would contact them is exactly what she said, they are backing him and his plan - but I'm sure there are legalities to work out.

http://www.thirdage.com/news/caylee-anthony-memorial-planned-in-florida_08-09-2011

Ummm, I don't know, maybe they have a RIGHT to be there because they are her grandparents??? Would you not show up to a memorial for your grandchild? I certainly would and I am positive no one's opinion of what I should do or not do would stop me for one hot minute.

Last time they went down there IIRC they tossed all the flowers,toys and tributes to Caylee in the garbage that people had lovingly left there, and tore down the crosses .

Once again, my mind is BOGGLING. The alleged incestuous child rapist shows up at the memorial of the child that he found *drowned* and his is HUGGED by the organiser and he then babbles on about MISSING children?!?!?

Every time these *people* spit on Caylee's memory like this I get absolutely incensed about this entire fiasco all over again.

Once again, no justice for Caylee. Her family is LAUGHING at her with this disgraceful behavior. If I was at that memorial I would have slow clapped and then turned my back on them.

On a self-imposed time now because otherwise I would get myself banned.

(Heartbreaking for Caylee once again... :( )

Yes I'm not seeing the connection to "Missing" kids...They need to review their notes before going out into public. They're mixing up reality with Casey's fantasies.

Yes, it is a horrific thing to walk on that ground on Suburban Dr and visualize precious baby Caylee's lifeless body tossed amongst the garbage and left to be scavanged by bugs and animals, and if Cindy and George are only having this reality impact them today, on CAYLEE's day ... shame on them for not taking this trip earlier and not coming to grips with what Caylee suffered and defended Caylee instead of their daughter during the trial. They get no credit from me for doing this today, in front of the public and cameras. Their actions at trial speak louder than what they did today. IMO

Did you get a chance to listen? I listened 3 times before I posted, just listened again, I don't want to start a wrong rumor here, but I did hear "our attorney is gonna get in touch"....(maybe not "tomorrow", but another word), and then "we're backing this, as hard as it is, we're backing this." IMO, MOO, etc.

Yes, and they were talking about buying the land and building the memorial - I don't believe they had talked to the organizer prior to the memorial. Not seeing the big deal here - what else would Cindy be talking about? It's a wonderful idea and she said they backed him...again, there are probably legal things to be worked out. She also said "thank you", as did George.

Yes, and they were talking about buying the land and building the memorial - I don't believe they had talked to the organizer prior to the memorial. Not seeing the big deal here - what else would Cindy be talking about? It's a wonderful idea and she said they backed him...again, there are probably legal things to be worked out. She also said "thank you", as did George.

What 'legal things' could there possibly be to be worked out? The Anthonys don't own that property.

I guess I don't feel the Anthony Grandparents need to give their permission. Casey is out of jail. Like it or not, and I don't like it, she is Caylee's next of kin and the law holds no authority for the grandparents unless Casey has signed that right away. And that is reversible now that she has been acquitted.

I see Casey taking any rights away from Cindy and George in the near future, if she has given them any. She will want the rights to Caylee's name. And the money that might come from any rights to that name given to anyone else. That tension was felt during the trial when Baez kept harping on them making book deals etc.

I'm sorry I did give this some thought about ca and ga showing up at the memorial IMO I believe they got caught up in honest emotions and they came to work on their image that was quite apparent with ga still spouting same carp.
It's more than likely going to be about ca and ga and once again Cayl:banghead:ee who.

The photo of the organizer of the memorial brick walk on Suburban, hugging George tells me all I ever need to know about his project. If he is going to put George and Cindy on a pedestal and openly associate them with the memorial project for Caylee .... I would NEVER EVER donate one penny to a project that honors George and Cindy after their support of the felon and lying in court.
Any time these Anthonys are involved, it stops being about Caylee.

:rocker: Great Post !

When I first heard about a "Memorial for Caylee" on Suburban Drive I thought it was a great idea, especially since it "appeared" to be a group NOT associated with the Antony's ...

Now that the Anthony's are supporting it, I wouldn't donate either !

The Anthony's put the "convicted felon" FIRST, and Caylee second ... now, they are trying to put "Caylee" first --- but I'm NOT buying it !

I had hopes that there would be a Memorial for Caylee ... but it will NOT be about Caylee with the A's involved ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

I agree. I would think it was very difficult for them to be there. I'm glad they went.
I can't help but really, really feel for them! They've been to hell and back! I'm not sure I could have ever come through it all sane!

I don't get why they were so angry about memorials in that spot - they tore them down/tried to remove them on more than one occasion. Now, magically, it's all okay with them? It's not difficult for them, it's an opportunity to promote themselves. Pretty obvious.

What 'legal things' could there possibly be to be worked out? The Anthonys don't own that property.

I think I heard something about zoning issues with the property.

ETA: Land use, zoned residential, vs other use.

they prob want some kind of stipulation saying that FCA's name cannot be used in a negative way at this site...who knows with this bunch...

Last time they went down there IIRC they tossed all the flowers,toys and tributes to Caylee in the garbage that people had lovingly left there, and tore down the crosses .

Really? Where is the source for this...I don't remember it and I can't find anything remotely close. Lee tore down a sign in a neighbor's yard...

Didn't this organization also say they wanted Casey to get therapy to get over "what happened" to Caylee or some such nonsense?

anyone know if any supporters left today when the A's showed up? I hate that they took center stage on Caylee's day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member