What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with these numbers here? Maintaining a family attorney full-time costs about $100,000 and that was 30 years ago.

People need to do the math...

Is it just me?....there is no way EVER that I would be going to the site where my child/grandchild was found murdered and thrown away as GARBAGE. She was in a bag, duct taped......eaten by animals and insects! And trust me, they BOTH know how Caylee got there.

In fact, I would have moved completely out of that area...period.

I wouldn't want to remember her in those surroundings. I really don't think that a memorial, as touching as it seems, could erase all the sadness and horror of the crime surrounding her demise. All the flowers, balloons, butterflies, etc. can't change the facts of what lies beneath. Such bad karma to me.

CA and GA, parasites as well, should be ashamed to show up after the debacle of the trial where they both perjured themselves. I believe their "appearance" at the site was self-serving and for sympathy and to garner donations and to secure face time on t.v.

Just my honest opinion and thoughts. Happy Birthday Caylee Marie. The only person deserving attention and well wishes today.

Grandparent's rights?? As I recall they had the right to call their car in stolen when little Caylee was missing to show they meant business and wanted to see this child. They did nothing. Sorry folks, but I am still reeling about this. Why didn't they call LE the first day or two? These are people want grandparent rights. What?? Were they waiting for a law to use common sense and go after their daughter who abducted her from their home and care?

These two have no common sense with concerning anything, yet they expect people to give them money?

What is wrong with these numbers here? Maintaining a family attorney full-time costs about $100,000 and that was 30 years ago.

People need to do the math...

Yep ... attorneys ain't cheap ... and every time you turn around Lippman is there on tv or with the A's ...

And don't forget that new red "Jeep" the A's are driving around in ... most people today can't afford a "new" car working 2 jobs ... so how can they afford a new Jeep being on "disability" and "unemployed" ...

And the "vacations" -- oh that was paid for by someone -- but still, we saw photos of the A's "shopping" in a gift shop ... :waitasec: probably buying souveniers for the felon ... :innocent:

And Cindy's "wardrobe" ... I don't recall her wearing the same dress or outfit twice to court ...

:waitasec:

i am trying very hard here. i really, really cannot see anything wrong with ANYONE supporting the fight to find missing children. perhaps you can explain to me what is so wrong about that? it's very difficult for me to understand the positions in this thread, i really am just reduced to tears.

Fine, if it is professionals or people who know what they're doing. There is NO reason for anyone in an organization like that to associate with the Anthonys other than to milk the fame. There are tons of organizations out there to give to. GA and CA are not needed. They are doing this for fame and money imo. If they had an actual track record of finding missing kids or interest in it beyond the sham "Kid Finders" nonsense, I'd be more likely to understand.

Somehow I just don't think GA and CA will help anyone find a missing kid, not even with that cool radar on the SS Caylee Marie. What credentials do they have? When did they have a "missing child"? HAve they ever behaved in a way that would lead people to believe they were trying to find Caylee? Moo

I found out so far that the $500,000 requested by the Orlando Congressmen for missing children in the Orlando district he serves was placed in a bill that year as pork...still researching to follow that trail..

http://bringkidshome.org/PRBKH07312011.pdf

"Bring Kids Home provides free counseling to people in Orlando affected by this case. Including a standing offer of free therapy for Casey Anthony to come to terms with what happened to Caylee, bring forth the exact details of the incident, and abandon further attempts to profit from this tragedy".

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44080474/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
--snipped----

Eddie DelValle, Florida director of Bring Kids Home, said the memorial plans include a raised path that will take visitors into the woods and around a light-projected halo marking the spot where Caylee's skeleton was recovered.

DelValle said hundreds of tourists from around the world still make pilgrimages to the site.

DelValle, a Christian counselor, said he sets up a tent there for two hours every Sunday and counsels an average of 50 grieving people each time.

That's problematic to me. "What happened to Caylee" sounds like they're not being realistic about the situation...and not profiting... that won't happen. Non professional counseling doesn't inspire much hope in me either. Jmo

I found out so far that the $500,000 requested by the Orlando Congressmen for missing children in the Orlando district he serves was placed in a bill that year as pork...still researching to follow that trail..

So maybe that is why officially Cindy was still searching for Zanny. And Caylee. To qualify for more money..........

I personally am not a religious person, but when George and Cindy make an "appearance", all I can think of is... "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves." (Matt. 7:15). They hide behind religion and fool a few fools. I know they loved Caylee but I cannot find an ounce of sympathy for them. They are bad seeds.

MOO ...

BBM: I do NOT see anything wrong with "anyone" supporting the fight to find missing children ...

HOWEVER ... George and Cindy Anthony are NOT the "right" people to be a "spokesperson" for this ...

It would be like the SPCA or The Humane Society for Animals having Michael Vick as their "spokesperson" ...

Remember when Tim Miller and TES went to Orlando to search for Caylee ... and how Cindy and CFCA treated him ?

That right there was ENOUGH for me ! The audacity of the Anthony's to have treated Mr. Miller like that !

And that reason alone is just ONE of the MANY reasons WHY the Anthony's should NEVER be "spokespersons" on behalf of missing children ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...

I agree. I hate how Cindy and George try to find themselves in the same category as victim advocates like John Walsh, Beth Holloway and Mark Klaas.

Staged photo opportunity for their latest 'foundation'...

I'm surprised that Lippman wasn't with them, getting his mug on TV too....didn't think they went anywhere without their attorney. :maddening:

Yep ... attorneys ain't cheap ... and every time you turn around Lippman is there on tv or with the A's ...

And don't forget that new red "Jeep" the A's are driving around in ... most people today can't afford a "new" car working 2 jobs ... so how can they afford a new Jeep being on "disability" and "unemployed" ...

And the "vacations" -- oh that was paid for by someone -- but still, we saw photos of the A's "shopping" in a gift shop ... :waitasec: probably buying souveniers for the felon ... :innocent:

And Cindy's "wardrobe" ... I don't recall her wearing the same dress or outfit twice to court ...
:waitasec:

BBM -FWIW I wouldn't have worn any of that twice either, matter of fact wouldn't have worn it once!

You know, they just cannot STAND Caylee getting more attention than them. I mean seriously, why not stay at home and quietly remember Caylee on this day? Why come to the balloon release and make it all about them? They just can't let Caylee be the center of anything, can they? It's just sickening.

Agree! And what was even more sickening, was when GA kissed CA, and everyone there clapped, like they were 'movie stars' kissing. Ugh! They should have stayed home and reflected on their role in getting Caylee's killer off, instead of sticking their faces in the cameras. :maddening:

They loved Caylee Marie....once upon a time, while she lived. They failed Caylee Marie, time after time by defending FCA. My sympathy for them dried up long ago. The nerve of them showing up, promoting another "charity". Too bad they won't just shut up and go away. They are still trying to wring blood money from the murder of Caylee Marie. Shame. Now they share the blame, because swamp mommy walks free,

CAUTION scarcasim......... Wouldn't the proper place for the memorial be where Caykee died.....the A's pool? That way they could sell tickets........

"We didn't know how we'd be perceived," George Anthony told Local 6 News. "It's just a great tribute to our Caylee. It's a great tribute to her. Other children have to come home, too. And that's what should be concentrated on now. We know where Caylee's at."

http://www.wesh.com/r/28808335/detail.html

WTH does this even MEAN??? How can he even say this stuff??? HE was accused of dumping her body there, how in the HECK can THE MAN ACCUSED OF BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING (the raping, the *drowning*, the dumping, the ugly coping etc etc) say anything at the DUMP SITE is going to make a great *tribute* to Caylee? A "great tribute" would have been TELLING THE TRUTH and putting her murderer behind bars!!!

I am trying to wrap my brain around the many, many levels of dysfunction the above statement shows. On the one hand, acknowledging anything to do with this area is pretty much acknowledging that their daughter is a LIAR AND MURDERER because it is the place that the murderer (who happens to be their daughter) chose to discard their little granddaughter. So, by accepting the *wonderful tribute*, are they admitting that there WAS NO DROWNING? And that they lied on the stand to save her?

Or are they just choosing TO IGNORE everything that has happened and pretending that Caylee just *happened* to magically end up triple-bagged, duct-taped and dumped there?

How can they just TOTALLY IGNORE the fact that THEIR DAUGHTER accused them of the MOST VILE acts possible (the drowning, the rape and incest, the duct-taping and dumping) and that she KNEW Caylee was dead and rotting away, and want to have a tribute there??? AND NOW THE KILLER WALKS FREE??? This probably doesnt make much sense as I am struggling to put my thoughts on this in coherant sentences because it is all so convoluted and a conundrum...

In other words - I want to know, in their minds HOW AND WHAT EXACTLY MAKES THAT LOCATION A "WONDERFUL TRIBUTE" TO CAYLEE? Why would they want a tribute there at all after what George was accused of doing there? And how come no one is asking them that???

And I am not even TOUCHING on my thoughts about "other children have to come home too. That's what has to be concentrated on now. We know where Caylee's at." because I will get banned. :banghead:

Sorry about the confusing post. These *people* are doing my bloody head in. :(

Really? Where is the source for this...I don't remember it and I can't find anything remotely close. Lee tore down a sign in a neighbor's yard...

After Caylee's remains were found on December 11, 2008, and after the sheriff's dept. had concluded their investigation on Surburban Drive, people began a memorial there. At one point it was very large with several crosses, flowers, teddy bears, etc.

One night George and Cindy, along with their friends, the Milsteads, showed up at the memorial site and started destroying it. Someone taking a walk spotted them and witnessed what they were doing and started taking pictures with their cell phone. I think there was also a brief cell phone video.

I recently had to get a new computer and had all the pictures and documents on my old computer transferred. But, I seem to be missing some. This below is the only picture I have left of the pictures from that night. This is a picture of George driving away. I think it was a video, but now won't play.

GeorgeAnthonyTwo.jpg

Fine, if it is professionals or people who know what they're doing. There is NO reason for anyone in an organization like that to associate with the Anthonys other than to milk the fame. There are tons of organizations out there to give to. GA and CA are not needed. They are doing this for fame and money imo. If they had an actual track record of finding missing kids or interest in it beyond the sham "Kid Finders" nonsense, I'd be more likely to understand.

Somehow I just don't think GA and CA will help anyone find a missing kid, not even with that cool radar on the SS Caylee Marie. What credentials do they have? When did they have a "missing child"? HAve they ever behaved in a way that would lead people to believe they were trying to find Caylee? Moo

In all honesty, their lawyer made if crystal clear why they will start that latest foundation. They can not work and need a source of income. Nough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member