What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The A's according to Baez have signed a book deal. It was stated at trial. The A's have started a new foundation that their Lawyer is out there giving press to. The A's refused 250K for their first interview because it wasn't enough, and are waiting for a bigger purse.

I never said the Memorial was being in the limelight. But I do find it interesting that Cindy told this man that she would have her lawyer call him. For what? What could Lippman possibly have to say to this man?

It is my sincere hope that their foundation flops just like the last one. Because not one ounce of work was doing for missing children. What have they done?

BBM
Not being snarky at all, I knew they turned down the interview, but do you have a link or some info that says that they turned it down because it wasn't enough and that they are waiting on a bigger purse?
Or is this just rumor?

ETA: When I google it, only gossip blogs and opinion pieces come up. I can't find a credible source that says they turned it down because it wasn't enough money.

The A's according to Baez have signed a book deal. It was stated at trial. The A's have started a new foundation that their Lawyer is out there giving press to. The A's refused 250K for their first interview because it wasn't enough, and are waiting for a bigger purse.

I never said the Memorial was being in the limelight. But I do find it interesting that Cindy told this man that she would have her lawyer call him. For what? What could Lippman possibly have to say to this man?

It is my sincere hope that their foundation flops just like the last one. Because not one ounce of work was doing for missing children. What have they done?

Wasn't there a news item yesterday about the Anthonys asking for $450,000 to appear on Anderson Cooper's show?

ETA: Yep... found it.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/back_on_the_book_trail_XV08uac7U1TIhviGr4vVxM#ixzz1UbLCpgCl

Wasn't there a news item yesterday about the Anthonys asking for $450,000 to appear on Anderson Cooper's show?

ETA: Yep... found it.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/back_on_the_book_trail_XV08uac7U1TIhviGr4vVxM#ixzz1UbLCpgCl

" George and Cindy are also trying to negotiate a sit-down interview with Anderson Cooper's new show. A source said, "They're asking $450,000." An "Anderson" show rep said, "We would never pay that." George and Cindy's lawyer, Mark Lippman, responded, "One, all of your speculation is wrong, and two, due to attorney-client privilege I cannot discuss any other response."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/back_on_the_book_trail_XV08uac7U1TIhviGr4vVxM#ixzz1UdnDtyCq

Who is the "source"??? Where are the facts???

Rumor at best.

It is MSM and that is all we can go on here. If it is in MSM then we consider it news and can choose to believe or doubt it. But it certainly keeps ringing the same bell. MONEY.

" George and Cindy are also trying to negotiate a sit-down interview with Anderson Cooper's new show. A source said, "They're asking $450,000." An "Anderson" show rep said, "We would never pay that." George and Cindy's lawyer, Mark Lippman, responded, "One, all of your speculation is wrong, and two, due to attorney-client privilege I cannot discuss any other response."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/back_on_the_book_trail_XV08uac7U1TIhviGr4vVxM#ixzz1UdnDtyCq

Rumor at best.

Unidentified source vs. Lippman and Co. Credibility? I'll go with the unnamed source. Karma and all that. Liars all... who to believe? Anyone else who is talking.

It has been posted here that the Anthonys establishing businesses is good because they are helping children.

It has almost been three years since they started their foundation. Where have they been looking and what have they done to find missing children. They bought a fancy boat to locate bodies with sonar radar....which appears to be a bass fishing boat. The couple were photographed enjoying a day in the sun with it.

They licensed names...if you use them, you get sued.

These people were in serious financial trouble in June 2008. My how things have changed....really changed. They have seiously improved their financial standing in three years, doing it w/o working a day or helping a child.

Rumor at best.

You know, A. Source, the same person who claimed the A's have a book deal that the publisher is apparently unaware of.

Casey Anthony's Parents -- $250,000 Doesn't Cut It!!!
The network bidding war over key interviews in the Casey Anthony case has gone into the stratosphere ... because TMZ has learned a syndicated talk show was laughed at with a bid of $250,000 for Casey's PARENTS!!!

Again with an source with no name!

Laughed at? Surely if the A's were in a deal to make money on an interview, they would not be the ones talking to the show. They would not have been in a position to "laugh at" a deal.
This is crazy.

JMO

So if you believe the A's are trying to help the missing and that they are not just using this as a money making venture, you have no common sense?

Sorry, but I disagree.

Their attorney stated explicitly that they are using this as a money making venture. They intend to draw salaries. No common sense is needed, just the ability to read a press release.

As to helping missing children, I do think it would be a far stretch from common sense to expect them to help. They actively tried to stop a respected organization TES from finding a missing child. They verbally attacked the founder of this organization. They did nothing to help missing children with their other foundation.

It has been posted here that the Anthonys establishing businesses is good because they are helping children.

It has almost been three years since they started their foundation. Where have they been looking and what have they done to find missing children. They bought a fancy boat to locate bodies with sonar radar.

They licensed names...if you use them, you get sued.

These people were in serious financial trouble in June 2008. My how things have changed....really changed. They have seiously improved their financial standing in three years, doing it w/o working a day or helping a child.

You have their current financial records?
I mean to be able to tell that their standing has improved?

Their attorney stated explicitly that they are using this as a money making venture. They intend to draw salaries. No common sense is needed, just the ability to read a press release.

As to helping missing children, I do think it would be a far stretch from common sense to expect them to help. They actively tried to stop a respected organization TES from finding a missing child. They verbally attacked the founder of this organization. They did nothing to help missing children with their other foundation.

I didn't see that.

Very hard to keep outlandish rumors and facts straight when everything is stated as fact.

Thanks.

Stated explicitly that it is a "money making venture?" I must have misunderstood when he said it was to be a non-profit organization. Most non-profit agencies have officers who draw a salary, it's not the least bit unusual. Unless someone is independently wealthy, they need money to live. I wonder if Tim Miller draws a salary from TES.

I didn't see that.

Very hard to keep outlandish rumors and facts straight when everything is stated as fact.

Thanks.

Read the press release where it says they are drawning a salary because they can't work, which means they are living off of Caylee. Go listen to the nasty message Cindy left for Tim Miller, founder of TES, on his voicemail. Read Tim Miller's deposition where he talks about how he was treated badly and thrown out of the A house because he wouldn't search for a live Caylee. Or watch the their depositions for Casey's civil suit where both of them were outrageous. Or find any hearing before the trial they were on the stand in and see how they acted. Or find the emails between Cindy and Dominic Casey where they were accusing people like Jesse Grund's dad of things like being the leader of a Satanic cult and killing Caylee as a sacrifice. It should be in our archives, or should be googlable. Then come back and say your mind hasn't been changed. Seriously. These people are ugly and there is ample video, audio, and written evidence of it. I, for one, am not going to ignore all of that and fall for their grieving grandparent routine ever again.

Here is the conundrum: If the public will accept them as Administrators of a child find group, then the same type of people who are supporting them with free trips, funds and publicity can also be expected to assist them if they wanted to gain any type of employment. Gainful employment and income does not have to be associated with any non-profit associated with Caylee . They are both obviously healthy enough to travel, take notes in a court room for months, make public appearances without being threatened, etc.

So, there seems to be no valid argument or proof that either of the Anthonys would be further hindered in obtaining employment in any already established occupation.

Granted there may be some businesses that would avoid affiliation with any Anthony who destroyed evidence, committed perjury and had a hand in the damage and defamation of the reputations of many completely innocent people.

But if the events of the past month have proven anything it is that the Anthony's are capable of being assisted, supported and even promoted by many. Thus, they can get jobs and if they want to start a second Charity, in Caylee's name, then do so but don't take a paycheck, travel funds or any payment for interviews or publications. Further, any donations that they get could be sent directly to groups with already proven track records. That would go a long way to restore their current reputation.

Read the press release where it says they are drawning a salary because they can't work. Go listen to the nasty message Cindy left for Tim Miller, founder of TES, on his voicemail. Or watch the Morgan depositions for Casey's civil suit where both of them were outrageous. Or find any hearing before the trial they were on the stand in and see how they acted. Or find the emails between Cindy and Dominic Casey where they were accusing people like Jesse Grund's dad of things like being the leader of a Satanic cult and killing Caylee as a sacrifice. It should be in our archives, or should be googlable. Then come back and say your mind hasn't been changed. Seriously. These people are ugly and there is ample video, audio, and written evidence of it. I, for one, am not going to ignore all of that and fall for their grieving grandparent routine ever again.

I've seen or heard all you have listed except for the press release about the salary. I've followed this case from the beginning too. I've had times when I was so mad at the Anthony's I could scream.

My mind has not changed. I do not agree with all they have done. But I do see them as grieving grandparents.
I'm not ignoring anything.

I have hate in my heart for Casey. I do not like feeling hate but I can't help it.
But, all the hate towards the Anthony's IMO is crazy.

I don't think anybody here has ever been in a situation like theirs. They did not handle themselves the way most would like them to, but they are not evil people. They deserve peace and they deserve to be able to move on and live their lives. They did not kill Caylee.

JMO

***WFTV-Channel 9’s Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, are setting up a foundation called Caylee’s Fund to focus on grandparents’ rights. Mark Lippman, the couple’s attorney, told WFTV that the Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work. Nguyen said the new nonprofit would be separate from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which will remain active.

NOW either Lippman just made a very disjointed sentence or he is making an excuse for the Anthonys to draw a salary from the foundation because they can't work.

They are the officers of this foundation. OK so tell us more. What exactly are they going to do for grandparents rights? And how many foundations collecting donations are they going to start?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...heard-about-casey-world-a-new-foundation.html

Stated explicitly that it is a "money making venture?" I must have misunderstood when he said it was to be a non-profit organization. Most non-profit agencies have officers who draw a salary, it's not the least bit unusual. Unless someone is independently wealthy, they need money to live. I wonder if Tim Miller draws a salary from TES.

And the money is monitored correct?
Interesting point about Tim Miller. I bet he does. And IMO that does not make him any less awesome.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member