When will Casey be Arrested?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

When will Casey be arrested on charges for Caylee's death ?

• Tue. Oct. 14th

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Wed. Oct. 15th

Votes: 85 32.9%
  • Thurs. Oct. 16th

Votes: 40 15.5%
  • Fri. Oct. 17th

Votes: 37 14.3%
  • Following Week or longer

Votes: 43 16.7%

• Total voters
When will she be arrested???? Not soon enough of course, but I'm thinking before her next court date of October 14, hopefully on a Friday....

patience, patience.....

On what day/date do you all think Casey will be arrested for the death of Caylee ?

I say Fri. Oct. 17th will be the big day. JMO/IMO

Choices -
Tue. Oct. 14th
Wed. Oct. 15th
Thurs. Oct. 16th
Fri. Oct. 17th
Following Week or longer

If you're not sure or none of the above, then post in a post not sure or none of the above.

As soon as the GJ brings down the indictment (and they will) LE will be out at the house to arrest her. I heard they will rule Tues nite but that seems kind of fast to me. But if they do, by Wed she should be back in the pokey for good!

I could have sworn I heard that if she is indicted, she will be picked up Immediatly

Poppy

As soon as the GJ brings down the indictment (and they will) LE will be out at the house to arrest her. I heard they will rule Tues nite but that seems kind of fast to me. But if they do, by Wed she should be back in the pokey for good!
I agree. I don't see the GJ finishing in one day though --too many witnesses

I don't think they can quesion the witnesses and reach an indictment in 1 or 2 days. A pure guess, Friday the 17th only because Friday is my favorite day of the week and 17 is my lucky number.

Okay I asked this before here and at other places and never really found an answer. I may just be missing something here but what makes people think the GJ is going to move so fast? I heard them mention this on NG last night too that it would be quick.

Sometimes GJ's take a long time to hand down an indictment. It can take months. Is there somewhere/someone that says this one is going to move quick?

I don't care as long as she is arrested.

And there's enough evidence to put her away for a very long time.

I don't think they can quesion the witnesses and reach an indictment in 1 or 2 days. A pure guess, Friday the 17th only because Friday is my favorite day of the week and 17 is my lucky number.

friday & 17 will be casey's unlucky number ! :behindbar

There will be a ton of evidence and many witnesses-I hope and pray-so I don't think they will be done until Thursday. Friday she will be in jail.:behindbar:woohoo::behindbar:woohoo:

I hope the evidence is not only plentiful but not just circumstantial otherwise she will walk.

I'm actually worried she will walk without her daughters remains being found.

I hope I'm wrong i really do.

:behindbar

:woohoo:

I heard they only need to show a condensed version of the evidence, and very few witnesses, and that it can be done in a day, is this true??

Poppy

Okay I asked this before here and at other places and never really found an answer. I may just be missing something here but what makes people think the GJ is going to move so fast? I heard them mention this on NG last night too. Sometimes GJ's take a long time to hand down an indictment. It can take months. Is there somewhere/someone that says this one is going to move quick?

i say they will move fast
because
i am the fly on the wall and i know all ! :crystal ball::biggrin:

Okay I asked this before here and at other places and never really found an answer. I may just be missing something here but what makes people think the GJ is going to move so fast? I heard them mention this on NG last night too that it would be quick.

Sometimes GJ's take a long time to hand down an indictment. It can take months. Is there somewhere/someone that says this one is going to move quick?

I think they will move quickly because, IIRC, Tues is the last day of the session. That means they want to be done to start the holiday season. I think :)

Salem

I think the GJ won't be as long as we think. I believe it'll be Wednesday before an indictment is handed down and I also predict that only LE will be called to testify. No need to bring in anyone else at this point in the game.

I think they will move quickly because, IIRC, Tues is the last day of the session. That means they want to be done to start the holiday season. I think :)

Salem

Sounds to me like Tuesday will be a wrap then

Poppy

I think Thursday!!! Bet they have good turkey bologna on that day at the jail..:clap:

This GJ goes out this coming week and a new one will be sworn in to replace them. Since the prosecution wants the current group to hear it, we may see swift movement toward a bill of indictment. I am surprised the D.A. didn't get the subpoenas out sooner though; waiting until Monday is not helping to speed the convening for purposes of this case.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back