When will Casey be Arrested?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

When will Casey be arrested on charges for Caylee's death ?

• Tue. Oct. 14th

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Wed. Oct. 15th

Votes: 85 32.9%
  • Thurs. Oct. 16th

Votes: 40 15.5%
  • Fri. Oct. 17th

Votes: 37 14.3%
  • Following Week or longer

Votes: 43 16.7%

• Total voters
It's obvious that LE knows Caylee is gone and the Casey is covering up her death, but they don't know what actually happened. Was it an accident? Premeditated murder? The prosecution would have a difficult job at this point proving either one. I think they're still searching for more answers.

I think they are proceeding because they have enough forensic evidence to bury her.

I think we are gonna be shocked, when we hear about what all they have.

I voted for Thursday because...............the grand jury is a court proceeding, and even though reputed to move quickly at times, I don't think they will be able to accomplish this in one day. I can see the grand jury extending their witness testimony and their deliberations into Wednesday, handing down their indictment late in the day, and an arrest taking place on Thursday.
I think Thursday is a good possibility too. I expect the testimony to take at least 2 days. MOO

I think they are proceeding because they have enough forensic evidence to bury her.

I think we are gonna be shocked, when we hear about what all they have.
I agree Brini. There will be enough forensic and circumstancial evidense to get a murder 1 charge. We haven't even begun to read or hear about everything yet!
I don't know if I can take it all or not. It won't be pretty.

I think there's a good chance Casey might walk on any murder charge. Here's why:

If there was an accident in the pool (16th) after returning to the house after George leaves, it could have been a result of Cindy leaving the gate open from swimming the evening prior (15th).

Case would have thought the gate was typically locked. She might even think it was her fault if there was an accident in the pool, or might have frantically called asking her parents if the gate was left open.

In this case, the death might not be Casey's fault necessarily. Yes, she should have checked. But if they all always let her go play assuming it's locked then that would be another story. They would all be equally to blame for the accident.

There's a possibility that Casey talked to Cindy about this later. And might be the reason for Cindy's reversal in attitude if she discovered that she was partially to blame. It would also explain Cindy asking George about the gate being left open.

And, if Caylee drowned, it may be that she could have been resuscitated. KC did not call 911. Sometimes people, especially young children, come back from apparent death. KC did not call the paramedics. She may have let Caylee REALLY die.

BTW-- Why would KC have to call her parents to find out if the gate to the pool was locked? If Caylee was at the house, KC was with her. All KC had to do was go to the back yard and check to see whether the pool gate was locked, and the ladder taken away.

There is a video on wesh that has a long story on this and the evidence that has been collected. LE states that Casey will be arrested for her daughter missing within a 'few weeks'. I think they are waiting for more testing to be finished. It mentioned that testing was taking place last week. It also states that everything is being tested 3 times to make for an iron clad case. Casey is going to be arrested for this. Don't doubt. LE is trying to make themselves an iron clad case. Remember, it is harder without a body. The video also stated they know how caylee was positioned in the trunk and that there were hairs, not just 1 hair', that shows her dead in the trunk. The hair was from a dead child, not a live child. Very interesting video.

Yes. Over a month ago, they announced that they had proof that Caylee was dead in the trunk.

So... what do they have NOW? What came in SINCE then that enabled them to go to GJ? Think about it.

BTW-- Why would KC have to call her parents to find out if the gate to the pool was locked? If Caylee was at the house, KC was with her. All KC had to do was go to the back yard and check to see whether the pool gate was locked, and the ladder taken away.

Are you thinking that KC might have left Caylee home by herself and she got outside and drowned in the pool because she was unsupervised?

She will be arrested Tuesday evening, October 14, 2008.
That would be even better than my speculation but I just don't think it will be that quickly. I hope I'm wrong! :behindbar

I believe she will be arrested and I am hoping soon... how about next week...

I believe that if they put the death penalty on the table, she may talk to get assured Life instead of Death. In her eyes she is just too pretty to die and is too important.

And, some guy is gonna come and rescue her from jail, anyway. ;-)

There is absolutely zero proof Caylee drowned in the pool. There is no proof Casey thought she drowned. There is no proof Cindy left a gate open.

There is 100% proof Casey NEVER called 911 for help, in regards to a drowning.
There is no proof Casey called 911 to report Caylee missing.

There IS proof chloroform was found in the trunk of her car.
There is also proof a dead body had been in there.
There is also proof from hair samples Caylee was dead.

If it were a accident Casey would be begging to be released & a free lady.

That pretty much sums it up.

I believe it was reported on NG that Tuesday is the final day for this particular GJ. I don't think they extend their service for any reason. So it will be Tuesday unless they say no, in which case the State will bring it before the next GJ.
Isn't it that Tuesday is the last day to start a proceedings for an indictment but if it takes into Wednesday, they continue? I'm :confused: !

I also think it ironic that all of the people Casey was trying to impress with her stories of getting a house, the Universal job and the $15k in the bank now consider her a pariah. She totally is totally dependent on the family she resented.

No new men, no parties, having to wear t-shirts with Caylee's picture, (no mini-skirts or go go boots) no friends...staying home every night with mom and dad. If Casey was feeling sad and bitter before, think how she is feeling now.

She'll have her fan club, in prison. All killers have fans, for some odd reason. Even Richard Ramirez and Ted Bundy married, while in jail.

I totally disagree with this. You don't know what LE is holding in their hand. My guess is Oct. 1st to the 7th, we'll see the arrest.

Caylee's whole body will not make or break this case. They already know that parts of it were left in that trunk and it was not alive.

I think you're right and tight. I think we are all gonna be surprised at what LE has.

Yeah. Sorta like OJ? What could have been a more sure thing?

They'd better get this one right otherwise this gal will walk.

Casey Anthony has been fine tuning her story(s) from the get go. And so far the cops haven't found the hard evidence.

I'm not sure they ever will but we can only hope.

You don't know what the cops have. None of us do.

OJ walked because Judge Ito got camera happy and let the defense confuse the jury. OJ also had some very sharp and experienced criminal lawyers.

Also, OJ didn't kill a two year old baby.

Won't happen, this time. Take it to the bank.

I don't know what that means, Jolynna.

The only "forensics" I've read about .....or that been released....are the ones concerning odor taken from the trunk of the car. No doubt there are some others but if it was enough for a murder charge wouldn't they have done that by now?

Odor analyzed by the Body Farm, cadaverine in the trunk, death band in the hair, with Anthony female DNA. Chloroform in the trunk. Slam dunk proof that Caylee was dead in the trunk of KC's car, for about a week. Two separate cadaver dogs from two different counties hit in the yard and on the trunk.

So, the baby is placed dead in the yard and in Mama's car, from about the 16th to the 27th.

And, they tell us they have MORE which they will not, at this time, reveal.

I think they are going to the GJ BECAUSE they have what need.

Nobody's MAKING them go, now. They are going because they feel ready.

how death penalty if no body???? all circumstan.?

It's happened before, and it will happen again. I was just watching a special on the ID channel on death row cases where there is no body.

One, in particular, is a missing child case.

What "parts" of Caylees' body (besides the hair(s) and stain) were in the trunk? :eek: Due to a family emergency, I haven't been able to read much at all the last couple of days. Can someone tell me what this is?

Body fluids, for one thing. Others? LE won't tell! But, they said they have in nailed down to the position she was lying in.

not necessarily as our whole family shares one log in....and we all use the computer at different times throughout the day! OR, someone who is on the computer could let another use it for awhile??? not conclusive enough?

Not if CA and GA are going to work every day. Which they were, for awhile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back