Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't you have to actually know what they look like to use that? I don't think "someone thinks they saw a girl a year ago" is going to get you too far with that database.

Exactly. We don't know what the girls look like, but this is the database that would be used if INTERPOL makes a request for information sharing and there are pictures available of the children. We have no idea what might have been seized under the warrants, but if there were photos, this will be an angle that can be used for the photos to be obtained and if they are in ICAID, they may be identified. Could lead to further charges on the Garridos or other sickos of their ilk and the rescue of the girls, if they do exist and need help.

Don't you have to actually know what they look like to use that? I don't think "someone thinks they saw a girl a year ago" is going to get you too far with that database.

Those my my concerns over the weekend, but seems some think they can still do something. Worth a try.

Regarding INTERPOL, this should also be read by anyone wishing to contact them. I feel safe as there is no way of knowing where these kids came from and we are not making a report of a sighting of a child that is known to be missing. We are simply suggesting that they have better resources to help solve the mystery of the little girls.
Please read the link, as it helps to understand better what INTERPOL does and their position on issues like child abduction and the use of ICAID.
I will let people use their own judgement on whether to contact. i felt comfortable because I had a person that I could contact directly. The link below pertains to information sharing of the info regarding missing kids on their site, not to what we are trying to accomplish here, but just in case anyone gets sidetracked, it is helpful to know who to submit to and what information to submit to what agency.

http://www.interpol.int/Public/Children/AllRightsReserved.asp

Those my my concerns over the weekend, but seems some think they can still do something. Worth a try.

I don't really feel that there is much more that can be done from a civilian standpoint. But it wouldn't be civilians using the database, it would be the agency. (Personally, that is one database I am perfectly happy not to have access to.)
Having gathered everything that I felt could be gathered from "out here", it was worth a shot to hand it over to the people that have the big guns, like subpoenas and warrants and all kinds of cool stuff that we don't have.
If it goes somewhere, great, if not, there really isn't much more that can be done.

I don't really feel that there is much more that can be done from a civilian standpoint. But it wouldn't be civilians using the database, it would be the agency. (Personally, that is one database I am perfectly happy not to have access to.)
Having gathered everything that I felt could be gathered from "out here", it was worth a shot to hand it over to the people that have the big guns, like subpoenas and warrants and all kinds of cool stuff that we don't have.
If it goes somewhere, great, if not, there really isn't much more that can be done.

I think many here have read all your posts and understand that they can request photos and such from local LE. It is a very good idea and I appreciate your efforts. You have already explained all this very clearly - just to let you know.

These agencies have so many photos of unidentified Children in danger.
Not My Kids giving Interpol the tip that PG & Associates may be involved with more Children in danger and needing rescued.
Was the most positive step I have seen on WS.
I know I'm new, I joined for my compassion to Jaycee.

Thanks to Not My Kids, I am now inspired to do some more research & I will be more aware in my own City as well. I'm glad to have the Interpol link also.

LE could go & interview each of the witnesses to get a detailed description of the 2 unknown girls maybe they noticed someone else dropping them off at PG's.
Or maybe someone else might remember PG picking them up from a house. etc.
Jaycee & Girls might have already done that as well. We just don't know. Every person making an effort is better than challenging each effort.

Keeping silent and not handing in tips is what gives the criminals the upper hand.

The More people looking and being aware the better chance these girls & others have.

Thank-you Not My Kids. I like the way you put your thoughts to Action...

The ICAID database has hundreds of thousands of images from still shots to full video and audio of assaults on kids. (Which literally sickens me, knowing that it is the tip of the iceberg.) If anyone has a chance of obtaining the info and doing anything with it, they do. I could fly to CA, ask them politely to hand over any evidence of other children associated with PG, but I don't think that would work very well.
it's no different than seeing a man lurking in a neighborhood and turning in their plate number. Personally, I couldn't run down the man's info from his plates and turn him in with a name, but I could (and would) report him as a suspicious person doing something suspicious. Resources, if I don't have them, I find the person that does and I hand over the information that led me to the place where I can't go any further without their resources.

Since we were all veering off into another dimension here, we might as well get this thread back on track.

I have made the phone calls that I can make. I brought up the fact that there are two little girls that were seen with PG within the last year, children that to the best of the public knowledge, have not been identified and possibly have not been located. I also sent them the links to verify that there is a connection between PG and internet *advertiser censored*. I sent links to verify the stated existence of the two little girls. I raised my question that it seems the local police are not equipped to handle the investigation of the other little girls, should they exist and be endangered.
The person that I spoke with and sent the links to is a very shrewd person, very intelligent, and I think she got the gist of what I was intending. She told me that they can't just walk in and take over the investigation, unless they can show that they had an ongoing investigation of the same suspect already in play. But, as I had hoped, they can request a sharing of info, so if there are pics out there of the little girls or anyone else that we haven't heard about yet, they can be requested by INTERPOL, thus confirming or denying the existence of photographic proof that there are other children. She agreed that it would be nice to get photos of them to check against the child database... noncommittally agreed, as it were. The only info that I have to give is that they will see if this is a case that falls within their means and jurisdiction and if it does, they will do what they feel is "necessary to facilitate the resolution and effective handling of the case and to ensure the necessary dissemination of documentation that may have legal bearing on other open investigations."
(That last part was a mouthful.) So, I don't know anything more than I did this morning, but I have turned over what I do know, so maybe now the law knows more than they did this morning. I never expected to report back with breaking news or inside info, but now I truly feel as I have done my part, and so has everyone here that dug up the info, and sent me links and so forth. Great job, guys, you deserve the credit, all I did was pick up the phone, so I hope that those of you that are concerned about these other kids can rest a little easier.
Who did you contact, the FBI???:waitasec:

I'm confused as to why they would have jurisdiction over the F.B.I. :waitasec:I know for a fact that the F.B.I. has a cyber-crime division...

I'm confused as to why they would have jurisdiction over the F.B.I. :waitasec:I know for a fact that the F.B.I. has a cyber-crime division...
FBI cyber crime mainly handles cyber crimes within the country. INTERPOL has the ICAID database, I am not sure if the FBI has access to it. That is the database that I think holds the best shot of ID'ing the girls. Interpol, being interpol, has jurisdiction over most anyone, most anywhere. ICAID was what intrigued me, but to make sure that it would be utilized, I went to the source, being INTERPOL.
Also, I don't have a person to specifically speak to at the CA FBI field office, and it always helps to have a specific person to make the report to.
I was just cutting out the middle man. If it falls in their jurisdiction, I trust them and their resources, if it doesn't, it's not like I sent them on a wild goose chase. I made it clear that for what I have been able to come up with, these children may not even exist, or may already be in state care. But if they do exist and are not in state care, they are involved with a circle of people that are documented to have exploited children in the past.
Understand a little better? I chose to contact them simply for the strength of their resources and because I was more comfortable speaking to a person that I already have had contact with before.

well the fbis history on this case is less then stellar.
any agency at this point we can get help from i say try it. what do we have to lose?

Since we were all veering off into another dimension here, we might as well get this thread back on track.

I have made the phone calls that I can make. I brought up the fact that there are two little girls that were seen with PG within the last year, children that to the best of the public knowledge, have not been identified and possibly have not been located. I also sent them the links to verify that there is a connection between PG and internet *advertiser censored*. I sent links to verify the stated existence of the two little girls. I raised my question that it seems the local police are not equipped to handle the investigation of the other little girls, should they exist and be endangered.

(above snipped)

How did I miss that link? Can you tell me where it is? Thanks and good job by the way!

Interpol can definitely take the case in a positive direction!!

I also had another idea. Maybe we should also try to focus on WHO these children might be. If in 2006 the witness to the children in the backyard stated the younger girls were 4, maybe we should start searching missing children reports for infants and chilren taken from 2000 until 2006. We would be searching for a needle in a haystack (or 2 for that matter), but there is a possibility that they could have been kidnapped at some point. I know other possibilities have been brought up also, but what does everyone think about starting a search?

Interpol can definitely take the case in a positive direction!!

I also had another idea. Maybe we should also try to focus on WHO these children might be. If in 2006 the witness to the children in the backyard stated the younger girls were 4, maybe we should start searching missing children reports for infants and chilren taken from 2000 until 2006. We would be searching for a needle in a haystack (or 2 for that matter), but there is a possibility that they could have been kidnapped at some point. I know other possibilities have been brought up also, but what does everyone think about starting a search?

couldnt hurt

I am all for any course of action that doesn't involve me repeating myself over and over. lol.
It certainly can't hurt to try and figure out who they are. I have the feeling that they are among the millions of kids lost in this country, but not missing from anywhere.
But I would give the search the good old college try. At least there, I am on familiar territory.

(above snipped)

How did I miss that link? Can you tell me where it is? Thanks and good job by the way!

http://cbs5.com/local/phillip.garrido.neighbor.2.1216808.html

Link courtesy of AnthroAmy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd