Where are they going???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fox 35 reporting an OCSO undercover vehicle met them under the bridge and transported Casey to jail.

LOVE to see what NG will do about this.

Remember a day or two ago, when those talking head attorneys were talking about WEEKS til a bill?

Why did FOX change their story??? Now it reads an "unknown person" when it used to say law enforcement?

"Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was handed off to an unknown person or persons. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Cindy Anthony, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near an SUV.

Casey Anthony was placed into the SUV and taken away. Where she was bound was unknown."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

The former FBI agent that Nancy Grace has on almost nightly, just said on CNN Headline news, that he believes the charges will be Capital Murder One.
He also said we won't know all the evidence until the trial.

George I pray you do not go home. There is nothing there for you but more heartache and manipulation. Cindy will take it out on you but you have done the honorable thing. Leave George, go somewhere away from the madness.

What a cruel thing to say. I hope he's not reading on this website.

Fox 35 reporting that they had a reporter following Cindy from Baez's office - pretty normal - and Cindy eventually pulled into a parking lot somewhere, got out, knocked on the reporters window and asked why they were following her.

????? DUH ????????

LOVE to see what NG will do about this.

Remember a day or two ago, when those talking head attorneys were talking about WEEKS til a bill?

I can not WAIT to see Nancy tonight!!!!!:clap:

Maybe she will be in a better mood now that casey has been indicted and arrested!

I know I am:crazy:

Fox 35 reporting that one of their reporters followed Cindy from Baez's office - pretty normal - and Cindy eventually pulled into a parking lot, got out, knocked on the reporters window and asked why they were following her.

????DUH?????

Why did FOX change their story??? Now it reads an "unknown person" when it used to say law enforcement?

"Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was handed off to an unknown person or persons. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Cindy Anthony, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near an SUV.

Casey Anthony was placed into the SUV and taken away. Where she was bound was unknown."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Sry if this is a repeat...server is acting up..

Fox 35 is reporting on tv that the SUV was an uncover officer.

I was kinda hoping she would try and escape ala Scott Peterson. Just to amp up the excitement and make it easier to convict her...

Fox 35 reporting that one of their reporters followed Cindy from Baez's office - pretty normal - and Cindy eventually pulled into a parking lot, got out, knocked on the reporters window and asked why they were following her.

????DUH?????

Wow they've got video of this! Knocking on the window, yelling and waving her finger at them, etc, and then a Sheriff's undercover Tahoe driving over a curb to get in front of her, then the switcheroo.

Reporters: (15 second pause) "Is this a trick question?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I fell of the couch from laughing!

No video up yet, I REALLY hope they put up this RAW video for you all to see! If not, I'll figure out a way to get it up, I DVR'd it.

I certainly don't mean to be cruel. I feel very badly for Mr. Anthony and cannot imagine the stress he is under, however I fear for his health if he continues to live there. I am sorry if what I said was offensive.

No video up yet, I REALLY hope they put up this RAW video for you all to see! If not, I'll figure out a way to get it up, I DVR'd it.

PLEASE DO Muzik! I'm having trouble getting info, period! Headline News is still saying Casey will turn herself in within the hour, they are WAY behind!

CLASSIC!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

As for my thoughts

It was a LONG time coming, and she is going to pay either with the verdict, her life or with God himself, because judgment day is near!!

Baez will be replaced, he has absolutely NO qualifications to represent her, and I hope that whoever is responsible for making sure she has the right criminal defense attorney takes care of it. I don't want her having the right to appeal based on misrepresentation. Baez is a stronz.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back