Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've registered my disgust and also sent Amazon an email.

Thank you! Your e-mail has been sent.

You should receive a response from one of our representatives within 12 hours.

I'll not hold my breath...

I just went to Amazon and went to look at the comments and it looks like they pulled that story, 'CMA, inside my mind.' I think all the e-mails and comments helped.

I've registered my disgust and also sent Amazon an email.

Thank you! Your e-mail has been sent.

You should receive a response from one of our representatives within 12 hours.

I'll not hold my breath...

I got an automated response- from India!

I just went to Amazon and went to look at the comments and it looks like they pulled that story, 'CMA, inside my mind.' I think all the e-mails and comments helped.

Yeah! I just searched for it and it has gone - shot down in flames! :woohoo:

i haven't been able to find the ebook on amazon. the link no longer connects. has it been taken down? i hope this "ebook" it didnt come from the DT as a back door way to funnel money to casey. i cannot belive amazon would let that be sold without a disclaimer right upfront in bold letters stating this was not written by casey or anyone who had spoken with her. if i read the post correctly someone stated the disclaimer was just a line on the back page.

If I thought for one minute it would bother him I would write a scathing letter, but this man sees everything as a way to make money- he has no conscience or scruples to appeal to. What's a dead child when there are $$$ to be made?

respect, Zsa Zsa.

I could not be happier that Larry Flynt is in the fray- tells me exactly where the "price" is - right there with FICA

ah, I feel a little better about life in general right now.

Wonder if she'll be working to find missing kids in the near future, since that was something very "important" to her.

Wonder if she'll be working to find missing kids in the near future, since that was something very "important" to her.

As soon as she finishes flying-around-in-private-jets-drinking-Coronas "therapy" ... oh and "celebrity" appearances ... and maybe getting a make-over and a new wardrobe ... a much needed pedi and mani ... ummm ... well, maybe when she gets around to it (if she has time) ...

IMO Never ...

Ollie, ollie in come free...time to pay the piper Miss Casey. Your bills are mounting.

PS- we should have a chart to keep track of how much she could possibly owe.

Okiedokietoo has a list in their siggy, but it's not a chart...that would take too many lines of space, lol :crazy: It's very interesting and a l'm sure a lot went into to it to compile it. Already over 600K and some amounts are still not shown/known. Casey is going to NEED to make a few million to pay off everyone, if she indeed has to. Does anyone know (besides the IRS - they Never, Ever go away ;) ) if she's actually going to have to pay back all of these places & people? I sure hope so. I think she should also have to pay every single searcher a generous wage for every hour each one searched...from every place & time they searched, until every last one of them gave up.

PS - glad to see Amazon has some sense & took down that "book" or they would have heard from another unhappy member. I might still write them about selling anything Anthony - whether it's original or not, and if it's THE Anthony's or not. I have a feeling, though, that if they can verify it's really something from them, they will list it.:banghead:

PPS - Larry Flynt: :puke: :censored:

:rocker: :goodpost: :rocker:

And I would love to be the social worker that gets assigned to her future adoption case. As if she's really going to adopt a child in the first place. So much of what she said in her prison letters was utter BS.

Right now I think she's laying low, letting Baez/Mason and whoever else pay for a place to stay, new clothes, lots better food than she's had in years, probably a computer as long as she doesn't "out" herself (and I doubt she would at this point)...she's just sitting back being waited on hand & foot until they get her a deal or three. I wonder who's paying for all of this...because in the end, she'll leave them all behind as soon as she's got her $$$ & won't pay them back, either. If no deals come thru, she'll hang on to them & use them as long as they'll allow it. Kinda like she did with her parents, lol.

:rocker: :goodpost: :rocker:

And I would love to be the social worker that gets assigned to her future adoption case. As if she's really going to adopt a child in the first place. So much of what she said in her prison letters was utter BS.

Right now I think she's laying low, letting Baez/Mason and whoever else pay for a place to stay, new clothes, lots better food than she's had in years, probably a computer as long as she doesn't "out" herself (and I doubt she would at this point)...she's just sitting back being waited on hand & foot until they get her a deal or three. I wonder who's paying for all of this...because in the end, she'll leave them all behind as soon as she's got her $$$ & won't pay them back, either. If no deals come thru, she'll hang on to them & use them as long as they'll allow it. Kinda like she did with her parents, lol.

Bold mine.

Ach! She's probably cravin' her some bologna sammie and cole slaw. :floorlaugh:

Larry Flynt + KC= dream come true.

She would be playing with the big dogs. She wouldn't know how to handle it. She would get ate up and spit out. Used and thrown to the side.

I think I kind of like that idea. But then again I have a lot of spiritual issues to work out and can have a tendency to be ugly at times. JMHO

(Judge Strickland)He also gave Anthony credit for 412 days time served in jail relating to that case.

A special condition Strickland applied to the probation sentence also suggests it was meant for after Anthony's release from jail: "no personal contact direct or indirect with the victim, Amy Huizenga."
----
should she even be out of jail...?? Did they take into consideration that 412 of the 3 years was served for check fraud...??? I would think that the 4 year sentence would start on her 413th day of imprisionment....!!! Two seperate charges... She was sentenced 413 days for check fraud... and 4 years for lying to police...good behavior or not...she should not be out of jail...!!!! let alone the probation...!!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-probation-status-20110728,0,5450887.story

(Judge Strickland)He also gave Anthony credit for 412 days time served in jail relating to that case.

A special condition Strickland applied to the probation sentence also suggests it was meant for after Anthony's release from jail: "no personal contact direct or indirect with the victim, Amy Huizenga."
----
should she even be out of jail...?? Did they take into consideration that 412 of the 3 years was served for check fraud...??? I would think that the 4 year sentence would start on her 413th day of imprisionment....!!! Two seperate charges... She was sentenced 413 days for check fraud... and 4 years for lying to police...good behavior or not...she should not be out of jail...!!!! let alone the probation...!!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-probation-status-20110728,0,5450887.story

I thought when the discussion of her release came up they would count the 412 days separate. One of the HLN reporters consulted with a judge to figure out the release date and he counted the 412 separate as well, estimating her release to be in 2012. Then when HHJP gave her release time I thought :noooo: WTH?

Hey I'm no attorney or case worker or whatever but , they forgot to figure in time she has not done. What is up with that stuff????????????

Yeah! I just searched for it and it has gone - shot down in flames! :woohoo:
The power of the people!
Just let the Big 3 networks try and get away with paying for photos...but no interview. IMHO it's the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3