Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The felon needs to be in Orlando, serve her probation on the check fraud charges and Judge Stickland or the Florida Court System should revisit the other seven counts (was it seven?) that he put off ruling on until after she served her probation. If she didn't or hasn't set up arrangements to meet with a probation officer for one year, then it would seem that she is now or soon to be in direct violation of her court ordered probation.

Probation requires directly meeting, on a regular schedule, with a probation officer for the whole year. That has yet to be done, in or out of jail, correct?

Quoting Self: Well,
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,642541.story

Yep, she and her DT score another one. Seems the SA's Office wants nothing more to do with them. Maybe they figure the more they have to show that she got away Scott-free, the more chance they have to recoup the money spent on the investigation into her "missing" child.

What kind of time limit does KC have to pay the fine that HHJP ordered? I know it mentioned if it was not paid, her license could be suspended.
Can contempt charges also be filed against her if she doesn't pay?

Casey Could Be Ordered Back To Orange Co.
DOC Looking For Direction From Judge Strickland

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28708803/detail.html

Casey Anthony could be ordered to return to Orange County to serve a year of probation after all. It's a very real possibility that Anthony could be forced out of hiding.
In another twist Friday afternoon, the Department of Corrections told WESH 2 News that if Judge Stan Strickland were to issue an order clarifying his original intent, it would begin proceedings to supervise Anthony's probation.

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Source in Orange County Clerk's office says orders being drawn up for #CaseyAnthony probation on check fraud.
26 seconds ago

What kind of time limit does KC have to pay the fine that HHJP ordered? I know it mentioned if it was not paid, her license could be suspended.
Can contempt charges also be filed against her if she doesn't pay?

HHJP set out a payment plan. For some reason, I believe he said $20.00 a month until it is repaid. Apparently someone made the first installment, already.

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Source in Orange County Clerk's office says orders being drawn up for #CaseyAnthony probation on check fraud.
26 seconds ago

:great::great::great::woohoo::woohoo:

bobkealing bob kealing
26 seconds ago
Wowza!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, Ms Anthony...you are not free just yet!!
I"m so happy I could cry!!!
Thank you, JS. Thank you for doing this for Caylee. One little piece of justice at a time.

bobkealing bob kealing
26 seconds ago

FCA back in Orlando? That would be interesting because there doesn't seem to be many who are very fond of her there

I agree that she should be serving her probation now that she has been released. Strickland very clearly stated that it should be served upon release. I have never heard of anyone serving probation in jail, it would be pretty hard to violate probation while incarcerated.

FCA back in Orlando? That would be interesting because there doesn't seem to be many who are very fond of her there

No indeed! That's why they went to Pinellas county- they couldn't find twelve people who could stomach her in the whole Orlando area...
Of course her DT all adore her, so maybe they will offer accommodation...:innocent:

bobkealing bob kealing
Clerk's office: paperwork being drawn up to put #CaseyAnthony on probation for check fraud. Fl DOC: Would require return to Orange County
Favorite Retweet Reply

Hmm.. If she IS placed on probation, is she allowed to drink or go out? Forgive me but I don't know a lot about the subject, I'm thinking there are curfews and drug/alcohol testing involved. Please correct me if I'm wrong..

Sure, til the money starts rolling in, and she isn't indigent, and has to start forking over all those dollars for costs and judgements. .....

If KC has any advisors worth anything, this will never happen. Get the cases settled, the judgments entered, and then declare bankruptcy and poof! They go away.

KC won't have to even do that. Let's say Tim Miller sues her for $112k. All her lawyer has to do is say "tim, you can get your judgment, and she'll file BK. So how about you take 12 cents on the dollar and sign this release of all claims before we reduce the offer to 8 cents?"

What's he going to do? Same with Padilla, et al.

The IRS liens...I don't know how BK treats them...wouldn't surprise me if they survive bankruptcy - they probably survive alien colonization of Earth - but all the others can be wiped out. In practice, the IRS settles for less all the time.

So if KC has any advisors, they need to go to each claimant, negotiate low settlements, and get agreements signed. Then KC can go out, do her one interview and make enough money to pay them all off and start fresh. One poster on here is tracking the claims against KC; that total has no bearing whatsoever on what she will ultimately pay out.

I'm not rooting for her or anything; far from it - just explaining a likely course of action for her. Her second best alternative is to take any money she can get and leave the country. No one would complain; that might be a loss taxpayers could live with.

Hmm.. If she IS placed on probation, is she allowed to drink or go out? Forgive me but I don't know a lot about the subject, I'm thinking there are curfews and drug/alcohol testing involved. Please correct me if I'm wrong..

Standard Conditions of Probation

1. Report to probation when required by your probation officer.
2. Permit your probation officer to visit you at your home or elsewhere.
3. Work faithfully at suitable employment insofar as you are physically capable.
4. Live at a specified residence.
5. Live without violating any law.
6. Not associate with persons engaged in criminal activities.
7. Support your legal dependents to the best of your ability (comply with child support obligations).
8. Perform any court ordered community service for a tax-supported or tax-exempt entity.
9. Pay any court ordered court costs and attorney's fees.
10. Pay any court ordered restitution.
11. Pay any court ordered restitution for medical treatment provided to you while incarcerated.
12. Not possess, carry, or own any
1. Firearm.
2. Weapon without first procuring the consent of the correctional probation officer.
13. Submit to random testing to determine the presence or use of alcohol or controlled substances.
14. Not use intoxicants to excess or possess any drugs or narcotics unless prescribed by a physician.
15. Not knowingly visit places where intoxicants, drugs, or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed, or used.
16. Submit a DNA sample to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement DNA database.
17. Submit to the taking of a digitized photograph for the department's records; which will be posted on probation's website during the term of supervision.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/probation/standard-conditions.html

Number three will be interesting.

If KC has any advisors worth anything, this will never happen. Get the cases settled, the judgments entered, and then declare bankruptcy and poof! They go away.

KC won't have to even do that. Let's say Tim Miller sues her for $112k. All her lawyer has to do is say "tim, you can get your judgment, and she'll file BK. So how about you take 12 cents on the dollar and sign this release of all claims before we reduce the offer to 8 cents?"

What's he going to do? Same with Padilla, et al.

The IRS liens...I don't know how BK treats them...wouldn't surprise me if they survive bankruptcy - they probably survive alien colonization of Earth - but all the others can be wiped out. In practice, the IRS settles for less all the time.

So if KC has any advisors, they need to go to each claimant, negotiate low settlements, and get agreements signed. Then KC can go out, do her one interview and make enough money to pay them all off and start fresh. One poster on here is tracking the claims against KC; that total has no bearing whatsoever on what she will ultimately pay out.

I'm not rooting for her or anything; far from it - just explaining a likely course of action for her. Her second best alternative is to take any money she can get and leave the country. No one would complain; that might be a loss taxpayers could live with.

So if that happens - what makes you think the courts wouldn't put liens on the source of the money? And when you declare bankruptcy, it doesn't just end there - there is a period of a number of months before you are released from your bankrupt state, when any monies earned are paid into the "estate". And what exactly is she living on during this period of time?

Have you seen the totals the SA have come up with? Getting very close to 500K...... And since Stan appears to have signed his order of probation today and forwarded to the OCSD....things will get a bit sticky for Miss FKC I think....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee