Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
]The move to have her driver's license reinstated may be just so she'll have a form of ID (for potential work at some point maybe?), as I suspect at the moment, she has none.[/B]...although I suppose she had a SS# since she apparently did work for Kodak at one point. But otherwise, she probably has no 'picture' ID and as most Americans know, you can't do much of anything without one, and a driver's license in the standard form of that. JMO.

But yeah, if she gets it, and has access to a car, it will be hard for her keepers to keep her hidden. I'd bet by now she's really itching to GET OUT from wherever she's holed up. Must still feel like prison. JMO.

One more thought on that: I'd be hard pressed to believe that driving without a license would bother her anyway, if you catch my drift. JMO.

RE Bold: I agree with your post except for the bolded....... Florida probably has picture ID's available through their DMV like California has. You can't force someone to get a driver's license but it is the law that anyone over the age of 18 possess legal identification. When I lost my DL due to health issues I was required to turn it in and get a ID card instead. I imagine FCA needs a drivers license so she can drive that RV around like she wrote in her jailhouse letters.

I second that emotion!

There are many injustices in this case not the least of which is the fact Caylee Marie Anthony's corpse was disposed of in a garbage filled swamp to decompose/rot in secrecy by someone who has yet to be held accountable.

According to the legal thread, that, apparently, is not against the law in Florida. If true, this is one of the first things that should be addressed, IMO.

According to the legal thread, that, apparently, is not against the law in Florida. If true, this is one of the first things that should be addressed, IMO.

Thanks for the heads up on this issue being discussed on the legal thread. I will check it out!

:wave:

I second that emotion!

There are many injustices in this case not the least of which is the fact Caylee Marie Anthony's corpse was disposed of in a garbage filled swamp to decompose/rot in secrecy by someone who has yet to be held accountable.

It is a punishable crime it's just that the prosecution didn't have it as a charge, disposing of a dead body is not considered, that serious of a crime, in most states for some reason. It depends on how you dispose of the body, but it's usually a misdemeanor or a second or third degree felony. I read a case where a girl helped dismember and dispose of a body and got 5 years.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ng=&URL=0300-0399/0382/Sections/0382.026.html

RE Bold: I agree with your post except for the bolded....... Florida probably has picture ID's available through their DMV like California has. You can't force someone to get a driver's license but it is the law that anyone over the age of 18 possess legal identification. When I lost my DL due to health issues I was required to turn it in and get a ID card instead. I imagine FCA needs a drivers license so she can drive that RV around like she wrote in her jailhouse letters.

Yep, my daughter has a state ID issued through DMV. She is disabled and cannot drive. All states have ID cards available for people who cannot or do not drive. The ID might not in all states be issued through DMV but I will go ahead and guess that in Florida it is, but I don't think that's what Casey is after. I think she wants her driver's license reinstated.

Hopefully at her probation officer's office on August 5th!

Sounds more like KC could not get what she wanted so, again, more lies. She should be all refreshed by the time of the depo.

DT said KC needed help when she was released and she was going into a facility that could help her. Then JB was shopping aggressively in NYC to get her a deal. Supposedly met with Al Taylor. Now that the major networks claim they won't pay and KC is back playing the injured soul in need of some mental health care. Wow. I guess 3 years in solitary could not stop the "mistruths". jmo

Don't ya just love the 'spin'? Mr. Baez tries to make it sound like she WON'T do any interviews because she'll be unavailable while in therapy....truth is, NONE of those "offers" panned out so she CAN'T do them....but he's not about to admit it. :floorlaugh:

She can get a picture ID here in Fl at the DMV.

Far as treatment for her mental illness claims....wonder who's paying for that? If she's in Fl and indigent, she could try for Medicaid, tho recipients aren't allowed to have more than $2,000 per month. Mason said people have contributed "thousands", so she must not be getting that at taxpayer expense, thank goodness. Unless, of course, she lies about that...surprise, surprise. Lol

Yep, my daughter has a state ID issued through DMV. She is disabled and cannot drive. All states have ID cards available for people who cannot or do not drive. The ID might not in all states be issued through DMV but I will go ahead and guess that in Florida it is, but I don't think that's what Casey is after. I think she wants her driver's license reinstated.

Yes, FL does have a simple ID card available (I'm a long-time resident of FL), but I think Ms. Anthony's attitude would be 'why go for a simple ID when I can have a driver's license to accomplish that AND get to drive, too?' Also, if the state refused to reinstate her license for some reason, she could still be able to drive on a restricted basis, usually something like "only to work and back", etc. But that may depend on the reason for the suspension in the first place...not sure about that aspect. But as I say, I do know that it's possible to drive in FL with a suspended license under certain circumstances....not that it would apply to the currently unemployed Ms. Anthony ;) but you get my point.

I would like to see Casey get her driver's license reinstated. She is impulsive, and I think she will get into trouble with it.

It's nice to see the public justice FCA is getting. She can't cash in like they planned. Thanks to all who reached out to the networks on this. They ran for the hills!

She can get a picture ID here in Fl at the DMV.

Far as treatment for her mental illness claims....wonder who's paying for that? If she's in Fl and indigent, she could try for Medicaid, tho recipients aren't allowed to have more than $2,000 per month. Mason said people have contributed "thousands", so she must not be getting that at taxpayer expense, thank goodness. Unless, of course, she lies about that...surprise, surprise. Lol

She was declared indigent in 2010 ... she can get Food Stamps, Medicaid and Welfare. :banghead:

I would think Jose is handling the money. But ... they won't hold her down too long ... she is Casey Anthony ... she thinks ... yesss I did it ... I duped a jury of my peers and the Florida justice system ... I am free ... I am Casey Anthony smarter than all of you. After all ... I wanna be a lawyer and I have weeks of experience. :twocents:
:cow:

She was declared indigent in 2010 ... she can get Food Stamps, Medicaid and Welfare. :banghead:

I would think Jose is handling the money. But ... they won't hold her down too long ... she is Casey Anthony ... she thinks ... yesss I did it ... I duped a jury of my peers and the Florida justice system ... I am free ... I am Casey Anthony smarter than all of you. After all ... I wanna be a lawyer and I have weeks of experience. :twocents:
:cow:

Yep, Jose is handling the money ... what money ?

Jose ... the banker, media agent, travel coordinator, personal advisor, and lawyer all rolled into one. Jack of all trades, master of none.

I would like to see Casey get her driver's license reinstated. She is impulsive, and I think she will get into trouble with it.

I would not. She claims to have had several seizures while in jail.
You cannot drive without being seizure free for several months- 6 months where I live. I think they were bogus, like everything about her, but hopefully her claims will exclude her from driving priveleges for a while..

I would not. She claims to have had several seizures while in jail.
You cannot drive without being seizure free for several months- 6 months where I live. I think they were bogus, like everything about her, but hopefully her claims will exclude her from driving priveleges for a while..

She probably wanted everyone to feel sorry for her for having epilepsy--or maybe a brain tumor or whatever--but until I see something current from a reliable source, I will continue to assume the seizures were a ploy to try to explain some of her behaviors/statements.

Not saying she might not have a seizure disorder; just saying I don't take much that comes from her or her camp as fact.

In Florida it is 6 months after each seizure . My sister in law has them and lives in Fort Myers

IMHO, I think the SA is calling sour grapes. Sorry, but that's my opinion. Why should the CFCMA have to pay because they decided to go forward with the death penalty and didn't win their case? Okay, so if they had won, she'd be in prison. But because the 12 jurors found her not-guilty, the SA is going to make her pay for their court case? Did she ask them to call all those experts? NO. Did she ask them to go out and get depos? NO. Did she ask them to hire a plethora of attorneys? NO.

IMHO she can pay for the crimes she was convited of -- lying. The rest is water under the bridge. I think this is the worst lawsuit ever (if the SA is going that route). Let's see - I couldn't put you in jail, so I'll go after your pocketbook instead.

Again - just my opinon. Thanks.

Mel

BBM...
YES, YES AND YES. By insisting that she was being forthright and truthful about Zenaida and the kidnapping, she not only ASKED them to do it, she DARED them to do it.

I am happy that she doesn't dare show her face in public, at least not yet. If she has gotten tired of hiding, perhaps she should don a red & white striped sweater and a matching stocking cap. She could pretend she is so popular that books are written about her. Oopsie...I forgot ~ that was Waldo. Must be tough, having to face so much public disapproval. Did she really think that the public was going to shower her with roses and bowing and kotowing. She will most likely try to improve her face with reconstruction surgery. But her darkened soul will always give her away and broadcast that evil lurks within.

She better have that "Bella Vita" tattoo removed as well or never to to a swimming pool, beach, wear a tank top, NOTHING..
That tattoo is a HUGE giveaway to her identity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member